• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Into the Cosmic Storm - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Turns out Bardock might be a little more angry at the failure of him not being able to save some Saiyans from being experimented on...

Hi. Just been made aware of this server. Deciding on either to play a canon or OC.
Hi there, welcome to our little group!

About your signup. She's a Shapeshifting Terminator but with no weapons or equipment? How exactly does she fight? While this story will have more slice of life than action, fights will be a thing. What exactly does she shapeshift into?

Also you guys want a discord server to chat in or is this ok?
I wouldn't mind making a Discord for this if people are in favor of it. What are everybody's thoughts on this?

Hi there, welcome to our little group!

About your signup. She's a Shapeshifting Terminator but with no weapons or equipment? How exactly does she fight? While this story will have more slice of life than action, fights will be a thing. What exactly does she shapeshift into?

I wouldn't mind making a Discord for this if people are in favor of it. What are everybody's thoughts on this?
She can morph her body into any living person she touches. And can even shapeshift her body into melee weapons. She can also morph into liquid!

She can morph her body into any living person she touches. And can even shapeshift her body into melee weapons. She can also morph into liquid!
So her power is to copy people, essentially? That'll be interesting considering how a key element of the story involves characters abilities being suppressed. She'd practically be just a powerless Robot whilst in key locations, provided she knows how to use anything given to her.

Can she use most conventional weaponry? Or is her shapeshifting her only skill?

She can use any weapon she gets her hands on. She also has regen.
Good enough for me. Just remember that in key areas, all special abilities (that does include regeneration, by the way.) are suppressed until the source is destroyed.

I'll need to figure out how to introduce you as the main starting point is over, but that shouldn't take long to put together.

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Um, that section at the end was purely for our newer arrival, that's an entirely different location compared to the dropship where Noel actually is. My apologies if I confused anybody for that introduction haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back