• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Interactions: PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss darkred darkred

"That's the name of this city, dear. You must of been knocked out hard if you forgot where we are, haha."

Then John Connor woke up, which confused her for a moment before she laughed a little.

"Oh, silly me! I forgot I had picked both of you up. Not much happens here so it's easy to forget new things! Anyways, help yourselves to the food, it's the least I can do for bringing you in."

She walked back into her kitchen for a moment and then walked back in with another plate; this time hosting a load of different foods and items. From vegetables and fruit to bacon and eggs, she had a lot of things cooked.

"Call me Susan. Who might you two be? It's only fair to introduce each other, right?"​

1616424001663.png
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1616440683493.png

The Resistance general frowned "I don't think I shou-.. It's then the woman showed the two to tons of food that Susan had made.

"I'm... General Connor, ma'am... It's a long story."

He's still akwardly looking over at Kira, the terminator with narrowed eyes.

Dovahkiin3033 Dovahkiin3033 PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss darkred darkred

"I'm Kira ---- it's also a long story...."

Kira stares at John Connor, drumming her fingers onto the table. She cocked her head, her expression cold.

"Let's just say we have a history. A rather .... interesting history."

Dovahkiin3033 Dovahkiin3033 darkred darkred

Here's to Dovahkiin3033 Dovahkiin3033

"Indeed, we would have more people on our side. But only if we manage to hold and defend the settlements. Given our situation, how we need to maintain secrecy and a nomadic lifestyle, I don't believe we can do that. Strikes at their military infrastructure would be more useful to us in the long run. After that we can start thinking about taking towns or villages." The old man put in for consideration. "I just can't offer the 'how' quite yet, I know too little about them."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back