• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Prologue - The Beginning
  • Dovahkiin3033

Dragonborn
    Nobody really knows how or why it happened, only that out of nowhere, their lives changed forever. Whoever they were or whatever they were doing; whether they were living their normal lives, fighting on the battlefield, healing wounded, or even farming, they would soon encounter a disaster unlike anything they had ever seen before.

c69198abf16906faf9ac843ff9923b2683d5a05f.jpg

Coursing through varying worlds, universes and multi-verses, a mysterious storm had been manifesting in different worlds; universes and even multi-verses, destroying the landscape. However there was something peculiar; the center; the Eye of the Cosmic Storm, contained an energy source which would appear to be teleporting people into an entirely new realm. It was clear that this storm was not naturally conjured, but artificially constructed. Whoever created this storm must have a great deal of knowledge; powers and technology beyond human or alien understanding. The destruction caused by these storms swept away people of all shapes and sizes; and the sheer power of the winds and electric energies seem to render even the most powerful of warriors unconscious on entry...
    Interactions: Coffeepot Giraffe Coffeepot Giraffe , SpazTheButcher SpazTheButcher , The Hermit The Hermit , AnWizard AnWizard
    Unknown Realm
    Several Hours since the Cosmic Storm.

Those who were transported by the storms found themselves awakening after what feels like several hours since the event. When they regained consciousness, they'd find themselves lying on a floor made of solid metal. If they observed their surroundings, they'd find themselves in a very spacious room complete with three sinks, a monitor in one of the back corners, and six beds imprinted into the back wall. But what they'd find most odd is that the doorway was a set of bars walled off by Lasers; gazing into the interior of similar rooms and architecture:

1615831253179.png

Then they'd hear a voice that was close-by; most likely in the same room as them. It sounded sympathetic but also unamused.

"So you got captured too? A pity. Lookin' like you lot got dumped in here, just like me. You don't look like locals, who are you lot?"

When they'd look to the source of the voice, there sat a man in one of the beds wearing an orange jacket and brown bottoms; befitting that of Prisoner Uniform. Upon further inspection, everyone would find they were wearing the same outfit as the man speaking to them; any equipment they once had were not in their position.

Edit: Quickly corrected something that was pointed out to me, characters are wearing the same uniform as the Prisoner.

Last edited:
    1st Lore Exposition
  • Interactions: darkred darkred AnWizard AnWizard GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja The Hermit The Hermit Funnier President Funnier President SpazTheButcher SpazTheButcher Coffeepot Giraffe Coffeepot Giraffe

"You're quite smart for an old-timer. I like that. A few of my soldiers could benefit from your wisdom."

The man stated to Rowan with a chuckle and a smile as everyone continued onward. That was until they reached a hole in the wall where a transport ship was waiting for them, sitting on the ground with a few more armored soldiers:

1616184508932.png

"Alright boys, here's our ride. Saddle up!"

Slone was the first to get on, and stood at one of the two entry ramps as a lookout while everyone else would proceed to get on. The interior was like any other dropship; seats on both sides of the interior walls with seat guards in case of a rocky impact. When everyone would get aboard, the grey-armored individual stood by the larger of the two ramps and grabbed hold of a ceiling handle, shouting towards the cockpit as the rest of the men got aboard.

"Alright, punch it, get us outta here!"
    "Copy that, sir!"

With the sound of roaring engines, the ship took off.

"Alright, looks like we're in the clear. It'll be a while before we fly out the radius of that Jamming Tower so you won't feel your powers return for a while yet. In the meantime..."

Slone and the man stood together at the Cockpit door, addressing the entire group.

"You all wanted some answers? You're about to get them. Firstly, my name is James Raynor; Commander of Raynor's Raiders; the little group I set up to fight Astro. You all, including me, were victim to an artificially created storm as an experiment. These guys are seriously advanced, and are looking to harvest more than their current population to further their own gain. I was among the first batch to be taken by the storm, and I refused to be one of their guinea pigs. So I broke myself out of my holding cell in their Headquarters and retreated as far as I could. That's when I met Slone. Slone, bring up the map."

Slone brought out a terminal from the cockpit and projected a holographic map on the wall behind them:

mapFanExampleLarge.jpg

"This, is Silvia; the realm we were all dumped in. You see the snowy mountains in the middle? Those are the headquarters of Astro; a race of Cybernetic Robots who are super intelligent. Their leader is a fully fledged Artificial Intelligence, but smarter somehow. Their technology allows them to suppress magical abilities of any kind thanks to their multi-verse experiments. Bardock, you mentioned you were a Saiyan? Unfortunately, some of your own were taken too before you. The experiments they performed on your species has allowed them to suppress what you call 'Ki.' As for the rest of you, we're unaware of any others that were taken from your worlds or universes, but it's best to assume that they've been experimented on too, and presumed dead."

Raynor pointed towards a small island in the south east; the one surrounded by water and in a cove.

"That was where we just were; Saltwater Prison. Lately they've been beefing up security in all their Prisons, specifically the introduction of those Jamming Towers. Our efforts against Astro have caused them to place all major towns and settlements under Marshal Law; no one gets in or out without authorization papers and the townspeople are brainwashed via Propaganda Holoboards and other means. Ever since Slone and I met, we formed my old Revolution Group; Raynor's Raiders, to free this realm from Astrolian Tyranny."

Raynor then pointed towards the far west, in the open water.

"We have a cloaked ship there, and that's where we're heading. It's a fully-fledged Command Ship with on-ship farms for food; and plenty of space to accommodate a small settlement. Until we can properly secure a settlement that's out of the way, we're nomadic. Some faces in there you might find familiar, some you might not. Either way, the only way we can return to our homes is if we storm their Headquarters but that's suicide right now. Slone?"

Slone pointed towards the far northern mountains; near the edge of the main continent.

"Somewhere in this area is Astro's main base of operations, but we have a problem. It's protected by the full power of the Astrolian Military; complete with their heaviest, baddest, destructive, and menacing mechs; tanks, aircraft, you name it, they have it. With our small numbers, we'd be dead in minutes. Until then, we've stuck with raiding convoy shipments and small outposts. Unfortunately, I slipped up and was baited into a trap. So, until Raynor showed up, I faked my identity and reason for being imprisoned with you all to fool them. Luckily it worked."

Raynor then stood fully straight.

"I don't know what you all have done in your lives. Good, or bad. Fought a war, or rebelled. The one thing I know, is that we can count on each other to get the job done. Because some things... are just worth fighting for. I promise you this; you have my word and the backs of the Raiders; that we will get you and all of us back to our homes. Now, do all of you have something to say?"

Last edited:
    Back