• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In The Land Of Gods & Monsters OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Pepsionne Pepsionne They probably did! i'm sure they would have interacted in the overlap. Mira seems like someone Ricin would admire since she's so adventurous, even though he would probably stop short of asking her to spend time with him since he's so locked into the safety of his routine.

Honestly, I think Ricin is the sort of student Kai wouldn't enjoy teaching, because the only powers he essentially refuses to use or try to adapt into something useable- I doubt Ricin would have found a way to apply himself in his class
Ooo nice! I can easily see Mira seeking out Ricin first to recount all of her crazy stories as a way to help him imagine the world without his blindfold. I'm sure she views him as a great listener simply because he's more reserved and it's harder for her to tell when he's stopped paying attention because of his covered eyes 😂 Kai probably harbors some sense of distaste for Ricin, but when teaching him in the past he probably just focused his efforts on the more promising students in the class instead and let him do his own thing after considering him wasted potential.

I’ll probably get my next post in when I finish up the Principal. Took me some time to figure out who she should be, until I saw the perfect photo for her

Not sure if anyone will care, but I finished the principal. I added a bit about the Trinity Academy to her background, not enough to spoil anything

I’m trying to interact with people who have nobody to talk to, but damn! Lol I have no idea how to due to where I placed them lol

For anyone that doesn’t know what to do, I made an opening for interaction with Junko. I can do the same with Eren and Howl if needed, they aren’t doing anything much yet

Btw, I’ll have the orientation starting sometime soon. Within my next post or the one after

Topless Topless Is Luke interacting with Junko? Cause someone already bumped into her. Eren and Howl are opened. Eren is making his way to the dorm and Howl is leaving his dorm

Heyo quick question, I know there are sports but is there like a varsity team and if so what sport? Cause I feel like Harmony would be on the team if there was one.

ah crap

Well, I got my break. I'll see what I can type. If I don't make it, I'll type the rest after work.

My apologies, I really couldn’t think of what else to put into him but I’ll probably put more info into him tommrow.
Now for a intro post any specific thing happening where I can introduce him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back