• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

kokie4512

pasta enthusiast
I'm very new here and don't have a whole lot of experience with forums in the first place, so if formatting is a little wonky, pretend that it isn't!

For starters, here are some facts about me!
-My name is kokie, and I go by they/them or she/her.
-I am 18 years of age!
-I live in EST, but that doesn't matter much because my sleep schedule is constantly rotating :')
-I've been roleplaying for 6 years. I started out on shamchat, then moved to google+/hangouts, chatzy, then instagram, amino, and now here!

==============================================================================

Next, some basic rules I'd like to establish!
-
I would prefer it if you were 18+, but I may make exceptions for those of you who are 17.
-I roleplay semi-lit to literate, if you don't give much, then neither will I. Usually I can squeeze out 4-5 sentences at the very least.
-If light gore and topics of death/murder trigger you, turn back now!
-Please no godmodding!
-If things are going slow, I might message you OOC to try and figure out something to make things a little more interesting.
-Sometimes I don't respond due to either not feeling like it, sleeping, working, or simply forgetting about it. If I don't respond within a day, shoot me a message, and I'll let you know when a response will come!

Finally, what I'm looking for in the RP!

-I'm looking for something in a school setting, as I have a new highschool-age OC that I'd like to test out. It could be a simple two-people-get-put-on-a-project-together, or something along those lines of your own concoction. I'm very open to new ideas!
-Because the OC is new and I'm looking to solidify them, consistency in their personality might be slightly off for a short while, but eventually I'll settle on something!
-Depending on which direction the RP goes, there might be some themes of death and gore, but nothing too descriptive.
-I prefer platonic, but if you really really want romance, I'd be willing to go for it. However, if our characters don't have chemistry, the relationship might fall flat. Since my character is a bisexual male, MxM and MxF are both okay.
-I'd be happy to bring in other characters if you ask, and though it's definitely not required, you can bring in other characters too!
-I will accept roleplays with magic characters if that's your forte.

I look forward to your replies!
ヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノ

I'm very new here and don't have a whole lot of experience with forums in the first place, so if formatting is a little wonky, pretend that it isn't!

For starters, here are some facts about me!
-My name is kokie, and I go by they/them or she/her.
-I am 18 years of age!
-I live in EST, but that doesn't matter much because my sleep schedule is constantly rotating :')
-I've been roleplaying for 6 years. I started out on shamchat, then moved to google+/hangouts, chatzy, then instagram, amino, and now here!

Next, some basic rules I'd like to establish!
-
I would prefer it if you were 18+, but I may make exceptions for those of you who are 17.
-I roleplay semi-lit to literate, if you don't give much, then neither will I. Usually I can squeeze out 4-5 sentences at the very least.
-If light gore and topics of death/murder trigger you, turn back now!
-Please no godmodding!
-If things are going slow, I might message you OOC to try and figure out something to make things a little more interesting.
-Sometimes I don't respond due to either not feeling like it, sleeping, working, or simply forgetting about it. If I don't respond within a day, shoot me a message, and I'll let you know when a response will come!

Finally, what I'm looking for in the RP!
-I'm looking for something in a school setting, as I have a new highschool-age OC that I'd like to test out. It could be a simple two-people-get-put-on-a-project-together, or something along those lines of your own concoction. I'm very open to new ideas!
-Because the OC is new and I'm looking to solidify them, consistency in their personality might be slightly off for a short while, but eventually I'll settle on something!
-Depending on which direction the RP goes, there might be some themes of death and gore, but nothing too descriptive.
-I prefer platonic, but if you really really want romance, I'd be willing to go for it. However, if our characters don't have chemistry, the relationship might fall flat. Since my character is a bisexual male, MxM and MxF are both okay.
-I'd be happy to bring in other characters if you ask, and though it's definitely not required, you can bring in other characters too!
-I will accept roleplays with magic characters if that's your forte.

I look forward to your replies!
ヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノ
how would you like tn join a group?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back