• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern IMMORTALS OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
He does! What I like about him is I've stalked his filmography enough to know that he could play drastically different characters, and still seem natural in all of them. I mean, he's gone from 'gangster wanting to learn how to play the piano again' to 'widower with gender dysphoria' and pulled both roles off pretty well. Dude's got talent!

That description is exactly the type of thing my mom says about Johnny Depp XD
I shall now refer to Romain Duris as the French Depp

Important Announcement:

After Generic Brooding Antihero Generic Brooding Antihero posts tonight, we will be sending mini posts to you guys via PM directly concerning your characters. Watch out for a PM from either me, Antihero, or Digit Digit . I'd advise to wait until you receive the PM to post (or post again if you've already posted).

Last edited:
Hey, those library books ain't gonna read themselves! Whatcha got on hand?

A lot of things I haven't read before! Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas, Princess Ben by Catherine Gilbert Murdock, City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (I always enter late in the game, and then one I've read before that I really like: The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black.

City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

Did you see the movie? Because no one needs to see the movie. I watched the first few episodes of Netflix too, mainly because the Old Spice Guy plays my favourite character, but either it must not be very good, or I just lost attention (as I am wont to do), because I don't remember ever finishing it.

Anyway, fun little series! Fun fact: It's what got me into this whole online RP business in the first place.

Did you see the movie? Because no one needs to see the movie. I watched the first few episodes of Netflix too, mainly because the Old Spice Guy plays my favourite character, but either it must not be very good, or I just lost attention (as I am wont to do), because I don't remember ever finishing it.

Anyway, fun little series! Fun fact: It's what got me into this whole online RP business in the first place.

Actually, the trailer for the movie was what sparked my interest in the book series....years ago. I haven't seen the movie and the only conceivable reason I would watch it is for Lily Collins, but I usually stray away from movies based off books after the Percy Jackson Disaster. Sometimes I watch them and later realize they were based on books and read the books later and like them better.
Needless to say, I delayed a long time before I actually picked up the first book. XD

Posted again to include more hints for you guys about what to look for in your visions and to include Shiva's vision. I'll have to post Morpheus' vision later as the post is already too long.

Actually, the trailer for the movie was what sparked my interest in the book series....years ago. I haven't seen the movie and the only conceivable reason I would watch it is for Lily Collins, but I usually stray away from movies based off books after the Percy Jackson Disaster. Sometimes I watch them and later realize they were based on books and read the books later and like them better.
Needless to say, I delayed a long time before I actually picked up the first book. XD

See, this is why I'm more of a watcher than a reader! It spares me the inevitable the heartbreak and disappointment.

jk I love heartbreak and disappointment

I look forward to seeing Iris suffering... (Oh boy that really makes me sounds like a sadist) I mean, I look forward to seeing another heart breaking post!

This seems like a wonderfully intricate rp. I'd love to submit a character if you are ever in need of another. Yes, Generic Brooding Antihero Generic Brooding Antihero , you mentioned this thread and I followed you here. :3
I've read through the IC and am going through the characters now. Is there a chance you'd allow Thoth?

This seems like a wonderfully intricate rp. I'd love to submit a character if you are ever in need of another. Yes, Generic Brooding Antihero Generic Brooding Antihero , you mentioned this thread and I followed you here. :3
I've read through the IC and am going through the characters now. Is there a chance you'd allow Thoth?

Yo! Not gonna lie this notification was an awesome thing to wake up to! Jump on in, and Thoth would be great. We only have one other Egyptian god currently DatGuyWelbz DatGuyWelbz but still lots of plotting potential !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back