• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern IMMORTALS OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hey just letting everybody know that the IC will start sometime next week, probably around Tuesday/Wednesday. If you don't finish your CS by then, you'll just jump into the IC at a later time. You won't get kicked.

Alright, time for some CS stuff:

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving So athereal athereal mentioned it before but I'll reiterate it so you can make the proper changes, you can't indicate that he has an unparalleled level of strength and endurance. It means he has no equal or superior. So I know it's semantics, but try to replace unparalleled with a different word, "exceptional" perhaps. It indicates he still has limits. Also, make hint at some weaknesses. Being such a physical tank, maybe he's more prone to mystical abilities and abilities that affect the mind.

Reis Reis Only ability I have a concern about is Animus which is left rather vague. I know it's part of Hephaestus' repertoire in mythology (he built automatons to assist him) so I won't tell you to get rid of it. Just be careful not to abuse the ability. Other than that, the character is accepted.

Alright, time for some CS stuff:

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving So athereal athereal mentioned it before but I'll reiterate it so you can make the proper changes, you can't indicate that he has an unparalleled level of strength and endurance. It means he has no equal or superior. So I know it's semantics, but try to replace unparalleled with a different word, "exceptional" perhaps. It indicates he still has limits. Also, make hint at some weaknesses. Being such a physical tank, maybe he's more prone to mystical abilities and abilities that affect the mind.

Reis Reis Only ability I have a concern about is Animus which is left rather vague. I know it's part of Hephaestus' repertoire in mythology (he built automatons to assist him) so I won't tell you to get rid of it. Just be careful not to abuse the ability. Other than that, the character is accepted.
i thought i already fixed it and thats exactly what it is his limit is he only physical abilities with strength, he has no mystical powers what so ever no defense ive capabilities to combat mystical abilities unless they use mystical abilities to attack physicaly. if he did have defenses against mystical or mind abilities i would have said he has defenses against those

Blu Blu is there a required number of abilities and special equipment, or a certain limit to how many they can have? I normally come up with one or two abilities, depending, since I fear OP-ness above all else, but I also don't want my character to be that weak-ass one.

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Okay, that's fair. Just change the word "unparalleled" relating to his strength and endurance to something else and you'll be good.

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork There isn't a minimum or maximum, just do what you think would work within reasonable bounds. Look at the character's mythology and adapt their powers from mythos into the character's abilities in the RP.

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Okay, that's fair. Just change the word "unparalleled" relating to his strength and endurance to something else and you'll be good.

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork There isn't a minimum or maximum, just do what you think would work within reasonable bounds. Look at the character's mythology and adapt their powers from mythos into the character's abilities in the RP.
sounds good. and i do apologize. Having a rough day and i unintentionally went off. i do apologize please forgive me

DatGuyWelbz DatGuyWelbz So the only problem I have is with his physical strength which is considered to rival even the strongest gods. You have to tone this down considerably as he also possesses elemental abilities. You have to strike a balance.

DatGuyWelbz DatGuyWelbz So the only problem I have is with his physical strength which is considered to rival even the strongest gods. You have to tone this down considerably as he also possesses elemental abilities. You have to strike a balance.
Alright, no problem. I'll take away some of his elemental abilities.

Blu Blu Horus' abilities now just consist of his strength, shapeshifting, and weapon summoning.

Could we have it so that he's maybe exceedingly above average, but still within human range, in human form? It's only when he's either wielding his weapons/armour or in his beast form(s) that he has incredibly high strength/endurance?

IC goes up tomorrow everyone so try to finish your characters up soon. If not, you can continue working on them and enter the IC at a later time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back