• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [ IMMORTALS ] W.P.C. Official Member Report Form

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Blu

ᴏɴʟʏ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀꜱ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
FvCTQ.png

World Pantheon Coalition

Welcome. Below you will find the official W.P.C. Member Report form for Deistic individuals along with instructions on how to complete it. Please take your time to answer the inquiries fully and honestly. If you have any questions, please direct them to your assigned United Nations representatives.

FvQUe.png

Last edited:
[ SAMPLE ]
Character Sheet Template Courtesy of Generic Brooding Antihero Generic Brooding Antihero

FnDBH.png
United Nations

World Pantheon Coalition — Member Report

God Name
FnbRm.png
Aliases: Your character's human name and any other non-deity name(s) they are known by.

Pantheon: Which religious pantheon does your character originate from?
Domain/s: The location/area of expertise from which your character rules.

Place of Residence: Your character's place of residence on Earth. Can be as vague as a city name.

Physical Description
Sex:
Height:
Build:
Eyes:
Hair:
Distinguishing Marks:

Conclusion
Write a summary of your character’s relationship with W.P.C., including their loyalty/motivations and how their abilities are useful to W.P.C.’s cause. Conclude with a recommendation from the W.P.C.’s point-of-view. Would the UN need to send someone to make sure your character stays out of trouble? Are they more or less trusted?

Deistic Capacity Evaluation

Physical Assessment
Does your character possess any physical enhancements beyond human range? For example, do they have super strength or super speed? Elaborate here.

Deistic Abilities
Ability One: Here you will write about abilities that do not require physical enhancements.

Ability Two: Make sure that your characters are not overpowered. If their physical capabilities are already well above human, it might be more balanced to make their other abilities more minor in turn. If you have more than 2 abilities, list the next ability after this and continue doing so until you're finished.

Special Equipment
List any tools (weapons, armour, and any battle-relevant equipment) here. All listed equipment must be directly traceable to your character’s mythical origin.

Psychological Evaluation

Personality Test Battery
(Optional) Take these two personality tests as your character: OCEAN / MBTI.

Write about their results here or you may list just the results themselves and the corresponding percentage per personality trait. Leave this field blank or remove it entirely if you do not plan to use it.

Interview Excerpts
Below are three sets of questions. Answer them in-character. Choose at least two questions per set. Delete the questions that you did not pick.

SET 1
  1. What would your perfect room look like?
  2. Describe your ideal weekend.
  3. Describe your most treasured object.
  4. What job would you be terrible at?
  5. What job would you be really good at?
  6. What are your pet peeves?
  7. What are your hobbies?
  8. Do you have any quirks?
  9. What place would you never want to go back to?
  10. Are you usually early or late?
  11. What takes up too much of your time?
  12. What is something you wish you knew more about?
  13. What are some small things that make your life better?
  14. What is your favourite genre of book or movie?
  15. What kind of art do you enjoy the most?

SET 2
  1. How different was your life one year ago? Five years ago? Ten?
  2. What is the luckiest thing to have happened to you?
  3. What are you looking forward to in the coming months?
  4. What are you absolutely determined to do?
  5. What was the best compliment you’ve ever received?
  6. What is something you will never do again?
  7. What is something you’re certain you’ll never experience?
  8. What stereotype do you completely live up to?
  9. What are you addicted to?
  10. What would you do if you were about to die in one hour?
  11. Who is/was your most interesting friend?
  12. What do you take for granted?
  13. What gets you fired up?
  14. What irrational fear do you have?
  15. What makes a good life?

SET 3
  1. When do you feel truly alive?
  2. What was the most memorable gift you’ve received?
  3. What do you hope your last words would be?
  4. What were some turning points in your life?
  5. What mistake do you keep making again and again?
  6. What do you have doubts about?
  7. What do you want to remembered for?
  8. What are some personal rules you would never break?
  9. What is the biggest lesson you’ve ever learned?
  10. What is your biggest regret?
  11. What keeps you up at night?
  12. What are you afraid people see when they look at you?
  13. What gives your life meaning?
  14. What would make you lose respect for someone?
  15. How do you get in the way of your own success?

The question below is a mandatory question, and must be answered.

Why have you decided to join W.P.C.?

Background

[Character's God Name]
Write a summary of your character’s mythical origins here. Make sure to include: (1) What pantheon they are from; (2) What their domain(s) are; (3) Any relevant mythical stories surrounding them; (4) Any major relationships they have with other gods/goddesses.

[Character's Human Name]
Write a summary of what your character has been up to since they started living on Earth as a "human".

Last edited:
[ BLANK FORM ]

• Code:
    [imageFloat=left][img]https://i.lensdump.com/i/FnDBH.png[/img][/imageFloat]
    [div=position:relative;bottom:-20px;left:5px;font-weight:bold;][font=Bitter][color=#0B5394]United Nations[/color][/font][/div]
    [div=position:relative;bottom:2px;left:5px;][font=Bitter][color=#3D85C6]World Pantheon Coalition — Member Report[/color][/font][/div]
    [font=Bitter]
    [div=font-size:250%;][center][color=#0B5394]God Name[/color][/center][/div]
    [imageFloat=right][img]Image Link Here[/img][/imageFloat][b]Aliases:[/b] Start Here
    [b]Status:[/b] Member

[b]Pantheon:[/b]
    [b]Domain/s:[/b]

[b]Place of Residence:[/b]
    [b]Occupation:[/b]

[div=font-size:140%;][color=#0B5394][b]Physical Description[/b][/color][/div][b]Sex:[/b] Start Here
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Height:[/b]
    [b]Build:[/b]
    [b]Eyes:[/b]
    [b]Hair:[/b]
    [b]Distinguishing Marks:[/b]

[div=font-size:140%;][color=#0B5394][b]Conclusion[/b][/color][/div]Start Here

[div=font-size:180%;][center][color=#0B5394][b]Deistic Capacity Evaluation[/b][/color][/center][/div]

[div=font-size:140%;][color=#0B5394][b]Physical Assessment[/b][/color][/div]Start Here

[div=font-size:140%;][color=#0B5394][b]Deistic Abilities[/b][/color][/div][b]Ability One:[/b] Start Here

[b]Ability Two:[/b]

[div=font-size:140%;][color=#0B5394][b]Special Equipment[/b][/color][/div]Start Here

[div=font-size:180%;][center][color=#0B5394][b]Psychological Evaluation[/b][/color][/center][/div]

[div=font-size:140%;][color=#0B5394][b]Personality Test Battery[/b][/color][/div](Optional) Take these two personality tests as your character: [url=https://www.truity.com/test/big-five-personality-test]OCEAN[/url] / [url=https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test]MBTI[/url].

Start Here

[div=font-size:140%;][color=#0B5394][b]Interview Excerpts[/b][/color][/div]

[i][b]SET 1[/b]
    [list=1]
    [*]What would your perfect room look like?
    [*]Describe your ideal weekend.
    [*]Describe your most treasured object.
    [*]What job would you be terrible at?
    [*]What job would you be really good at?
    [*]What are your pet peeves?
    [*]What are your hobbies?
    [*]Do you have any quirks?
    [*]What place would you never want to go back to?
    [*]Are you usually early or late?
    [*]What takes up too much of your time?
    [*]What is something you wish you knew more about?
    [*]What are some small things that make your life better?
    [*]What is your favourite genre of book or movie?
    [*]What kind of art do you enjoy the most?
    [/list]

[b]SET 2[/b]
    [list=1]
    [*]How different was your life one year ago? Five years ago? Ten?
    [*]What is the luckiest thing to have happened to you?
    [*]What are you looking forward to in the coming months?
    [*]What are you absolutely determined to do?
    [*]What was the best compliment you’ve ever received?
    [*]What is something you will never do again?
    [*]What is something you’re certain you’ll never experience?
    [*]What stereotype do you completely live up to?
    [*]What are you addicted to?
    [*]What would you do if you were about to die in one hour?
    [*]Who is/was your most interesting friend?
    [*]What do you take for granted?
    [*]What gets you fired up?
    [*]What irrational fear do you have?
    [*]What makes a good life?
    [/list]

[b]SET 3[/b]
    [list=1]
    [*]When do you feel truly alive?
    [*]What was the most memorable gift you’ve received?
    [*]What do you hope your last words would be?
    [*]What were some turning points in your life?
    [*]What mistake do you keep making again and again?
    [*]What do you have doubts about?
    [*]What do you want to remembered for?
    [*]What are some personal rules you would never break?
    [*]What is the biggest lesson you’ve ever learned?
    [*]What is your biggest regret?
    [*]What keeps you up at night?
    [*]What are you afraid people see when they look at you?
    [*]What gives your life meaning?
    [*]What would make you lose respect for someone?
    [*]How do you get in the way of your own success?
    [/list][/i]

The question below is a [b][i]mandatory question[/i][/b], and must be answered.

[b]Why have you decided to join W.P.C.?[/b]Start Here

[div=font-size:180%;][center][color=#0B5394][b]Background[/b][/color][/center][/div]

[div=font-size:140%;][color=#0B5394][b][Character's God Name][/b][/color][/div]Start Here

[div=font-size:140%;][color=#0B5394][b][Character's Human Name][/b][/color][/div]Start Here
    [/font]

Last edited:
FnDBH.png
United Nations

Apollo

4422_ce10bcd9-2035-4266-9f2a-5138c62a83b5.jpg
Aliases: Apollo Cirillo, Phoibos

Pantheon: Greek
Domains: Music, Poetry, Prophecies, Plague, Healing, Sun

Place of Residence: New York City, USA

Physical Description
Sex: Male
Height: 188cm (6ft2in)
Build: Athletic
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown
Distinguishing Marks: None

Conclusion
Though Apollo refuses to publicly be associated with WPC, his cooperation in multiple previous operations has proven that he can be an asset to the organisation. His abilities, combined with his status as one of the best-known figures in the music industry, have seen plenty of use in the organisation’s publicity efforts. However, psychological assessment has observed a considerable degree of egotism, and low attachment to the organisation’s cause. We recommend maintaining surveillance. Lt. Sarah Sabroe is currently assigned as his handler.

Physical Assessment
Strength, speed and reaction times, while above average, are well within human range. Subject refused to wield any firearms for the assessment, but claims to be proficient in archery.

Deistic Abilities
Soundwave Manipulation: Apollo appears able to manipulate sound waves, transducing them to induce a variety of psychological effects on selected targets. In particular, he has been observed to be capable of the following:

Sensory Illusion Generation
Single to multiple targets. Illusion becomes less vivid with increasing number of targets.

Empathic Inundation
Single to multiple targets. Audio waves appear to trigger key areas in the limbic system to induce specific emotions in the subject, ranging from terror to range to euphoria. A temporary catatonic state may also be induced. Intensity of emotional response decreases with increasing number of targets.

Healing/Pathogenic Touch: While the exact mechanisms remain unknown, sustained tactile contact appears able to either eradicate or transmit pathogens in a single target. Apollo is also able to treat open wounds and cuts, although his ability alone appears insufficient to address major, immediately life-threatening injuries.

Pathogenic Immunity
In addition, Apollo himself appears immune to any and all forms of disease. Samples of his blood is currently being analysed and studied by different biomedical research facilities.

Ability Augmentation via Sunlight: Direct contact with sunlight appears to amplify all of the subject’s deistic abilities.

Prophetic Vision (Self-Claim): Currently unverifiable.

Special Equipment
None. Subject refused to turn in his guitar for additional examination.

Psychological Evaluation

Personality Test Battery
In the Big Five personality test, Apollo scored high in Openness (96%), moderate in Conscientiousness (52%), high in Extraversion (83%), low in Agreeableness (15%), and high in Neuroticism (62.5%).

Apollo also tested ENTP-T for the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator. Read in-depth report here.

Interview Excerpts
Why have you decided to join WPC?
Decided? Is this what passes for humour nowadays? I seem to recall knobhead agents bursting through my door uninvited. Next thing I knew, the bloody UN had got its hands on my social media accounts and my tour schedule. Decided. Give me a break.

Why am I still here? That would be a better question, and -- believe me -- one I ask myself everyday. But this -- all of this. This is just a big, fancy networking event, isn’t it? I know I’m only here to see what everyone else is up to. Everyone that matters, anyway.

Describe your most treasured object.
My guitar’s not half-bad. The strings, of course, are an entirely different story. My half-brother, Hermes, had stolen my cattle once. Believe me, I was this close to killing the little shit myself, when he offered me the world’s first lyre as an offering. The lyre doesn’t see much use in mainstream music anymore, but that’s okay. I’m adaptable. I still use the strings as a tribute.

What place would you never want to go back to?
Olympus, believe it or not. It would be pathetic of me. The god equivalent of peaking in high school and never shutting up about it. Have I mentioned I was a prince among gods?

What is the biggest lesson you’ve ever learned?
That ‘Forever is composed of nows,’ as a close friend once put it. It would amaze you, how much a single well-written poem could change your outlook in life. For a moment, anyway. I’m still a miserable cynic, I’ve been told, but once in a while, I remember that surprises still lurk around the corner. I’ve just got to look for them.

When do you feel truly alive?
Imagine dozens of spotlights trained on you. It’s just you and your guitar against a sea of over a hundred thousand people. The crowd is singing the words to your song -- not a single syllable unclear or out-of-tune -- their arms waving to the rhythm of your strings. Can you imagine?

Ha! I suppose not. Get back to me when your show has sold out Wembley Stadium.

What are you afraid people see when they look at you?
That they shall see what they see, but look no further. Don’t get me wrong. I adore my fans, despite the fact that some of them really ought to be institutionalised. But I am no rockstar. I am no man. I am no mere someone. Never forget that.

What are you looking forward to in the coming months?
Oh, darling. I’ve already had glimpses of the future, of the coming months, as you put it. We’ve got quite the spectacle waiting for us. The ultimate exhibit, if you catch my drift. If we’re a good audience -- if we're a bloody lucky audience -- perhaps we might even get an encore.

You know, any other time, I would be more than happy to quietly watch things unfold from my seat. But no more. No one messes with my brother.

These bastards are asking for a show, and I look forward to deliver.

Background

Apollo
The son of Zeus and Leto, Apollo is the Greek god of music, poetry, prophecies, healing, and the plague, among other things. He is associated with the sun, where his twin sister, Artemis, is a hunting goddess associated with the moon. He was born in the Greek island of Delos.

Apollo had sided with the Trojans in the Trojan war, sending a plague to torment the Achaeans, and helping Paris kill the hero Achilles. His long-standing animosity with Zeus’ wife, Hera, only exacerbated when they each stood on opposite sides of the war.

One of the objects most commonly associated with him is the lyre. According to legend, this was a gift from Hermes after Apollo had confronted his half-brother about stealing his cattle. The pair have started a tradition of exchanging gifts since.

Apollo Cirillo
Apollo Cirillo -- then an unknown, London-based street musician -- became known to the general public in 2007, when a video of him turned him into an internet sensation almost overnight. Over ten years later, AC -- as the media like to call him -- is one of the best-known, best-selling musicians in recent history. Media outlets have already dubbed him a modern classic, and a global pop culture icon. He boasts over 50 million followers on both Instagram and Twitter.

FnDBH.png
United Nations

Morpheus
Fvzs9.png
Aliases: Elias Carter; Eli

Domain/s: God of Dreams and Sleep

Place of Residence: Washington D.C., USA

Physical Description
Height: 183 cm (6'00")
Build: Toned and Lean
Eyes: Blue Green
Distinguishing Marks: N/A

Conclusion
Morpheus a.k.a. Elias Carter is considered a low risk, low clearance member of the W.P.C. His unique skill set has been of great help for the organization including prophetic visions by way of his dreams, as well as tracking high-profile individuals and, on a number of occasions, sleep therapy. He has not seen field combat but his physical tests suggest attributes greater than a normal human individual, but perhaps average for a Deistic being. His loyalties and motivations are unknown but they do not seem to align nor conflict with the goals of the W.P.C. Morpheus displays symptoms associated with various forms of mental illness and has been advised to take antipsychotic medicine prescribed to him by our in-house physicians. Through strict surveillance of his home and work, Morpheus has been classified by the W.P.C. as a non-threat and therefore low priority for further high level surveillance.

Addendum: Morpheus a.k.a. Elias Carter is now considered an inactive member of the W.P.C. as of June 2017.

Physical Assessment
Morpheus' physical attributes seem to go slightly beyond that of a normal human individual including enhanced strength, speed, durability, stamina, as well as keener physical senses. His wounds heal at approximately the same rate as the average human person. His physical assessment indicates an average or slightly below average score when compared to other Deistic individuals.

Deistic Abilities
Dream Sovereignty: As the God of Dreams and Sleep, Morpheus has absolute authority within the realm of dreams. In other words, he is considered omnipotent or near it within his domain. Furthermore, he is connected to every sleeping and dreaming person, human or otherwise, when he is within the dreaming realm, allowing Morpheus to experience individual dreams and manipulate them at his whim. This also allows him to track the location of an individual as long as they are asleep and dreaming.

Prophetic Dreams: Unverified but has shown some evidence of such an ability. It should be noted that Morpheus claims these dreams require analysis and thorough thinking in order to be interpreted correctly.

Sleep Induction: Morpheus has been shown to induce drowsiness or an immediate state of sleeping in normal human individuals with mere thought alone. He claims to be able to do the same to Deistic beings but require some form of physical contact, skin-to-skin. This requirement is mitigated, however, when Morpheus uses the Horn of Slumber to play a potent sleep inducing tune that puts even the most resilient of gods to rest.

Projections: Morpheus can project illusions and visions—other forms of "dreams"—into the minds of others, whether they are asleep or not. These feel so real that they seem indistinguishable from reality, contrary to their true nature. Those with great mental fortitude have shown themselves capable of seeing through these projections however.

Dream Travel: Morpheus has shown the ability to physically manifests himself anywhere on Earth by utilizing the dreams of others in a wormhole-like sense.

Special Equipment
Horn of Slumber: An instrumental horn made from that of a ram's, it once belonged to Morpheus' father, Hypnos, before coming into his possession centuries ago. Its somber tune can cause any being who hears it to fall asleep except for its wielder. The tune has been claimed to penetrate through any other forms of sound. Morpheus has stated that he has lost the horn some time back and has no desire to find it, assuring that no one but himself can use the horn.

Psychological Evaluation

Personality Test Battery
In the Big Five personality test, Morpheus scored high in Openness (73%), low in Conscientiousness (23%), low in Extraversion (12.5%), moderate in Agreeableness (48%), and high in Neuroticism (79%).

Morpheus also tested INTP-T for the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator. Read in-depth report here.

Interview Excerpts
Well, I didn't have much of a choice, did I? You tracked me down like some wanted criminal, right in the middle of my job, which I lost by the way so thank you for that. Anyways, only reason I agreed to do this is because I wanted to give Hermes and the rest of them closure, I guess. I didn't know Hermes too well, but I like to think of us as kindred spirits in a sense. Both of us: once messengers of the gods. Now look at us: one of us is dead and the other just got out of the nut house. I think he got the better end of the deal.

What job would you be terrible at?
Psychiatry. I can't even begin to tell you what's going on inside my own mind, let alone attempting to figure out someone else's. Your doctors have me on this new type of medicine. I hate it. It dulls me too much. It's like drowning. Everything around me is... submerged.

Once I'm done doing whatever it is I have to do here, this place.

How different was your life one year ago? Five years ago? Ten?
A year ago? I was institutionalized. Popping pills from a little plastic cup and talking to people that weren't there. The people that were made awful conversationalists. Five years ago I was wandering the world, drinking myself half to death and generally feeling sorry for myself. And ten years ago? I don't recall. I guzzled the memories down with a stiff drink.

What was the best compliment you’ve ever received?
I had a song written about me. That was nice, if not factually inaccurate in my portrayal.

What is something you will never do again?
Fall in love with a mortal.

What do you have doubts about?
Whether or not I'll ever get better. Whether these things I'm hearing and seeing are real or fiction. And whether I'd be better off without it.

What gives your life meaning?
If this is some sly attempt to ask "why is it that I haven't taken my own life yet" all things considered, I'll just tell it to you straight: it's the hope of one day being like them—the dreamers. Maybe one day I'll find it... Are we done here?

Background

Morpheus
One of the thousand children of Hypnos, known collectively as the Oneiroi, Morpheus became the eventual leader of his siblings and the god of dreams and, later, sleep in general. During his golden age, Morpheus delivered the visions and prophecies of the gods to worthy mortals through his dreams. Morpheus was chosen for this duty because of his unrivaled ability to mimic the features of humanity: their appearance, voice, mood, gait, even choice of words. He was tasked with appearing before Alcyone in her dream as her late husband, Ceyx. But when she woke to discover the deceased body of her husband having washed ashore, Alcyone committed suicide by throwing herself to the sea. The gods, however, took pity on them and transformed the lovers into Halcyon birds.

Elias "Eli" Carter
The perceived death of most, if not all, of his brothers and sisters threw Morpheus into a deep depression and landed him into the mortal realm some time ago. He now walks the earth as Elias Carter—Eli to his associates. Elias suffers from the whispers of his dead siblings and mortal dreamers which he hears as numerous indiscernible voices. Doctors labelled him as suffering from mental illness and administered him into a hospital. After he got out, he was approached by the W.P.C. for recruitment into the organization. He only agreed because of the news about the mysterious deaths of various gods, such as Hermes. Once the investigation went nowhere, he left the W.P.C. to continue a solitary existence. He is often visited by a specter or vision of his dead mortal lover, Carly, goading and reminding Elias of his failings.

FnDBH.png
United Nations

Takemikazuchi

1922016_1469144560050419_2144998211_n.jpg
Aliases: Kashima Katsumi; KK or Sanda(pen name)

Pantheon: Japanese
Domain/s: Thunder, swords

Place of Residence: Akihabara, Japan

Physical Description
Height: 163 cm (5ft 4in)
Build: Slim
Eyes: Blue (wears brown contacts)
Distinguishing Marks: Beauty mark on right cheek

Conclusion
Individual is highly distrustful, he harbours a lot of suspicion and caution towards humans of power. He appears to want a calm life. There is no exclusive need to keep a close eye on individual, he stays out of trouble by himself.

Physical Assessment
Individual appears to have super strength, able to crush a deity’s hand with little effort, quick reflexes capping on the human limit.

Deistic Abilities
Control of thunder and electricity: Individual is able to control electricity at will, capable of causing and summoning thunder.

Master swordsmanship: Derived from individual’s title as the god of swords, has exceptional swordsmanship skills. Quickly learning any swordsmanship style they previously did not possess.

Special Equipment
Unknown. Individual claims he does not possess any equipment. Possibility of this being a lie.

Psychological Evaluation

Personality Test Battery

On the OCEAN test, individual scored Openness high (73%), Conscientiousness high (60%), Extraversion low (10%), Agreeableness high (67%), Neuroticism moderate (58%).

Testing also showed individual is a INFJ-T type.
In-depth report here.

Interview Excerpts

A bracelet, it was given to me by a little child a long time ago. I always wear it. I'd kill anyone who tried to ruin it..

I would be a horrible leader at any job, I like to work on my own or at least not lead anyone. It's so nerve racking and it makes me anxious.

.. Sumo wrestling. ..Please never speak of the legend.

What is something you’re certain you’ll never experience?
Love, like.. true love.. I think that's something beyond me, although it would be nice to feel what humans feel.

What stereotype do you completely live up to?
Oh, I'm definitely an OTAKU.

That gods can be happy, our happiness is always short-lived. Humans and their society change, we’ve been forgotten in the past, who says we won't be forgotten again?

What is your biggest regret?
I… I think it's.. not saving more people.

To protect myself. I don't trust them, I never will, because humans are power-hungry, we all know that. I just don't want to cease existing. It's simple.

Background

[Takemikazuchi]
Takemikazuchi is a Japanese deity that comes from the heavenly plains, otherwise known as Takamagahara. He is known as Kashima-no-kami, the chief deity revered of the Kashima Shrine at Kashima, Ibaraki (and all other subsidiary Kashima shrines).

The god of creation Izanagi severs the head of the fire deity Kagu-tsuchi, whereupon the blood from the "ten-grasp sabre" or "ten-fist sword (Totsuka-no-Tsurugi)" splattered the rocks and gave birth to several deities. The blood from the sword-tip engendered one triad of deities, and the blood from near the base of the blade produced another triad that included Takemikazuchi.

He was one of the chief delegates sent down to subjugate the terrestrial deities (kuni-tsu-kami). This bore fruit to Takemikazuchi taking part in possibly the first sumo wrestling match. It also reveals a unique event; “When the challenger grabbed Takemikazuchi's hand it turned as if into icicle and then a sword.” The subjugation also recorded Takemikazuchi’s feats of strength which he proved to be true during a test.

[Kashima Katsumi]
First appearing online over a website in 2014, showing off his art, doing commissions with digital art before becoming a webcomic artist, controversially the first artist to combine comic styles of different Asian countries, like Japanese manga and Korean manhwa. He now lives in a penthouse in Akihabara, the place where he often does meet and greets with his fans. Openly expresses his sexuality and preference to men which and works easier with them. He also travels to America quite often, the reason for that is unknown to the public.

Last edited:

FnDBH.png
United Nations

FORSETI

Male-Models-Lead-Image.jpgAliases: Bjorn

Pantheon: Norse
Domain/s: Justice

Place of Residence: a beautiful home deep in the washington mountains
64d5af38879ccdb7ed96175ff2ac9078d4b405e5.jpeg
(Just in a much more dense forest with a big solitary lake behind it)

Physical Description
Height: 6'8
Build: Big. Very muscular, athletic
Eyes: deep chocolate brown
Hair: Originally black though almost entirely white now
Distinguishing Marks:
tattoos adorning his arms along with various battle scars, some from human conflict, others from battling bears
Conclusion
Honestly Bjorn joined W.P.C just to make sure they didn't come hunting for him. Knowing it was safer to be apart of them he is loyal to them though doesn't like "working" for them. His abilities are mostly useful in intimidation and judgment situations I mean how wouldn't an absolute jacked dude be good in intimidation.
"Subject Bjorn otherwise known as the Norse god Foresti is a curious subject. He seems a solitary being though has another god or possibly immortal spirit type of character around him (An npc character meant to watch the house when hes gone). We do recommend someone is sent to watch over the two Though dont expect them to actually get into trouble. Living 100 miles from the nearest town isn't exactly the right place to get in trouble. We do trust the two this is just so we can keep tabs on the elusive two.

Physical Assessment
Bjorn exhibits an immense level of physical strength and endurance, even among godly standards his strength and ability to take a hit is above that of most other gods. In addition Bjorn has the special ability to shift his from into a bear of epic proportions. Standing just around 12-15 feet tall when on his hind legs. (Just for comparison the largest bear in the world is the Kodiak bear which when on there hind legs stand at only 9 feet tall so hes very large) Being unbelievably strong in his bear form his jaws are powerful enough to bite straight through light poles with ease.
ulvenwald_bear_by_jasonengle-d4ngn42.jpg

Deistic Abilities
Ability One: Bjorn has the innate ability to sense the moral compasses of others.

Ability Two: none

Special Equipment
t0i5nzqiguyy.jpg
Bjorns axe has two forms, Though one cant be used to to the drain in energy. The form he uses today is a small one handed battle axe1b62d7f86d1e0a387256bed56bdc9dad.jpg
the second form is a massive double bladed staff axe that stands at 6'7
7bd56375fa8c2b585cf6417fdcacfe5b--weapons-terra.jpg

Interview Excerpts
Below are three sets of questions. Answer them in-character. Choose at least two questions per set. Delete the questions that you did not pick.
SET 1

• Describe your most treasured object.
"My most treasured object is my axe! given to my by my brethren. it has been my friend, my allly, my sheild and my weapon, my dealer of justice and my exictuioner of those who deserve death."

• What are some small things that make your life better?
"Hmmm that would have to be the quiet and peace of nature."

SET 2

• What are you addicted to?
    "Im addicted to nature, ive lived in the woods for months at a time as a bear and honestly its the best thing ive done in life. Im addicted to being a bear"

• What makes a good life?
    "To me a good life would be living the way i am now. Im in touch with nature and animals. I can take a walk through the forest and see much more than anyone can imagine."

SET 3

• When do you feel truly alive?
    "Tsh that's easy. When im in battle though not inhuman battle. When im battling another bear. the rush to win, the ferocity we share and the power we both bring to battle. Its better than any other kind of battle."
    • What gives your life meaning?
    "Honestly i dont know. Life is a mysterious thing even for us immortals."

"well honestly i just joined so they wouldnt eventually come lookin for me."

Background

Foresti
(1) Norse (2) Justice (3)in Norse mythology, Forseti is the god of justice. He is the son of the god Balder and his mother is Nanna. Forseti rules in the beautiful palace Glitnir, which serves as a court of justice and where all legal disputes are settled. Glitnir has a roof of silver that is supported by pillars of red gold. Forseti can be compared with the Teutonic god Fosite, who was worshipped on Helgoland. (4) Son of Blader and Nanna

BJORN
Bjorn had taken up running a bank many years ago. Being the man he is he ran it the way all people want there banks to be run. He just ran it so well he managed to get the same money all the scum sucking bank owners have today without all the lies and thievery. Still owning his company (Justice mutual banks) and running it with the average person in mind not for his personal gain he is rather well known and country wide. Recently though he has seemed to seclude himself. Moving deep into the dense forests and mountains of Washington. owning a big house next to a lake up there. The past couple years he has been very reclusive. Living months at a time as a bear in the surrounding woods with the other bears around there.

Last edited:
FnDBH.png
United Nations

Khione​

CcGHwA9UAAAJ3Cp.jpg
Aliases: Eira White

Domain/s: Goddess of Snow and Ice

Place of Residence: New York, U.S.A, North America

Physical Description
Sex: Female
Height: 5'4
Build: Mesomorph
Eyes: Greenish Bluish
Hair: White
Conclusion
Basically, Khione/Eiran is a normal teenage goddess who joined the W.P.C willingly. She joined because she wants everyone to be happy and fine, and not disappearing in time and space. She barely uses her abilities. She's top in her classes and very naive. She's extremely innocent and she believes in everyone. She's very dependable. She's a pure soul, and most gods/goddess even wonder why she signed up in the first place. She wants to "save the world" and "help those in need". (Don't burst her bubble, she's a kid).

Physical Assessment
Basically, your average teenage snow goddess. She joined the WPC willingly, believing that she is able to help stop the world from becoming full of discord and chaos (don't burst her bubble... please..) She barely uses her abilities, but she only uses them when its absolutely necessary. She believes the best in others. She's kind.. and warm.

Deistic Abilities

Ability One: Khione has the ability of snow/ice manipulation. This does not mean she can control water, for that is Poseidon's domain. She can only control ice and snow. She can bend it and shape it into anything she wills. Her powers can get real strong, but also real weak. She can create cold snow storms, but maybe the snowflakes will melt.

Ability Two: She can shift between human form and goddess form. In her human form, she's able to use her abilities, but it's weak. Like a human, she'll be made of flesh and blood, and can die, normally. In her goddess form, her abilities are strong, and to its maximum potential. She'll only be invulnerable for a brief period of time (5 minutes). To shift, it takes a lot of energy, as expected. After she shifts to her human form, her potency will be reduced greatly to normal human status for about 12-24 hours.
CBY6ocuVAAAgpDu.jpg

Vasilka.jpg

Special Equipment
N/A

Psychological Evaluation

Interview Excerpts

SET 1

• What would your perfect room look like?
    "Hmmm... baby blue walls with white bedsheets and a white side table. A bunch of white decorations on the wall as well!"

o What are your pet peeves?
    "People who pick on those who are weaker than them and boast about themselves!"

• What are your hobbies?
    "I like to read, draw, and help."

SET 2

• What is something you will never do again?
"Eat yogurt, milk, cheese, and nutella with some pizza together. What? I was dared, okay!?"

• What would you do if you were about to die in one hour?

"I would help anyone I can in that hour~"

SET 3

• What do you want to remembered for?

"Helping others reach their full potential!"

• What are you afraid people see when they look at you?

"I'm afraid that they will see some child who thinks they aren't capable of anything."

Well, I joined because I wanted to help others and prevent chaos.

Background

Khione

Khione is the greek goddess of snow and ice. Khione is the Greek goddess of snow, daughter of Boreas, god of the North Wind and Winter, and sister of Zethes and Calais. She is depicted as a goddess in the series, although in some myths she is visualized as a snow nymph.

Eiran White
Khione is a seventeen year old high school student that goes by the alias "Eiran White. She's top of her classes, and extremely intelligent. She lives alone, and usually keeps to her self. She grabs the attention of most boys, but tends to not realize it.

Last edited:
FnDBH.png
United Nations

Athena

1517341812356.png
Aliases: Sophia Diakos

Domain/s: Wisdom, intelligence, tactical and strategic war, art and literature.

Place of Residence: Athens, Greece

Physical Description
Height: 5'5"
Build: Athletic, and well defined, but retains grace and is not overly bulky
Eyes: Grey

Conclusion
Athena AKA Sophia Diakos is a low threat member of the WPC. She was one of the first members having come of her own volition early on, and has been instrumental in the success of the WPC, Athena has been a very loyal member since the very beginning, and has partaken in many of the early operations undertaken, as well as multiple others since. Athena has shown her competence in the field of strategical and tactical thinking being one of the most pragmatic, wisest, calm and rational minds in the WPC, as well as demonstrating much skill in combat operations as well. Athena does not appear to have lost any enthusiasm in being a member of the WPC and with the death of Hermes has become that much more committed, there should be little to no surveillance of Athena unless something drastic were to occur to cause a breach of trust.

Physical Assessment
Athena is a bit above average compared to other deity's due to the fact that, Athena has never forgotten her more militaristic side, and has consistently trained herself mentally and physically, however still never relying on brute strength. Her physical stats include having enhanced speed, reflexes, strength, durability, stamina, and keener senses. However, Athena's most deadly asset is her intelligence, surpassing that of many deities, using her in tuned tactical and strategic mind to outsmart enemies, as well as using her speed and reflexes to deadly effect time and time again beating her half-brother Ares in battle. Due to her thirst for knowledge, Athena has trained herself in the use of all kinds of weapons, including firearms and whatnot, seeing the need to understand modern warfare, as well as taking it upon herself to learn many martial arts and doctrines of warfare. Overall as a combatant Athena is a force to be reckoned with.

Deistic Abilities
Shapeshifting/Her Little Owl: Athena keeps with her (most of the time unless deemed unnecessary) her Owl, species being Little Owl (Athene noctua), this owl is used as an extension of herself and can gather information and whatever information is gathered comes right to Athena in the moment, Athena is also capable of shapeshifting into her owl to fly places and whatnot. She is also able to communicate with Owl's.

Enhanced Intelligence: It is once again worth noting Athena's intelligence, is significantly above standard genius level intellect; possessing exceptional intellectual capabilities, mental capacity and concentration, mental calculations, memorization, perception, deduction, analyzation, cognition and competence, expertise and knowledge, calculations, reading skills, learning capacity, thought process, creativity, originality, etc., typically to a degree that is associated with the achievement of new advances in a domain of knowledge. Her tactical and strategic prowess is on a level from which she could outsmart the smartest humans alive.

Special Equipment
Aegis: The magnificent shield that inspires fear by looking at it and is embroidered with the face of Medusa. Athena uses this based on the situation.

Athena has also stated that she is the only other god or goddess entrusted to be able to wield Zeus's lightning bolt, something very worthy of noting.

Psychological Evaluation

Personality Test Battery
Take these two personality tests as your character: OCEAN / MBTI.

Athena on OCEAN tested for 92% in Openness, 100% in Conscientiousness, 54% in Extroversion, 58% in Agreeableness, 15% in Neuroticism.

Athena also tested MBTI and was stated as INTJ-A

Interview Excerpts

What are your pet peeves?

"The biggest thing I cannot stand are ignorant people, people who are ill informed about matters, and then speak as if they know the answer. I also cannot stand to see any form of discrimination, it's a mix of being uninformed and putting up arrogant claims of being superior to another human being..."

What are your hobbies?

"Unsurprisingly, I devote a lot of my time to learn more about humanity and of the world. Having been relegated to a mostly ceremonial idea, and having only come upon the mortal plane after thousands of years someone like me wonders what humanity has come up with since then, how they think the world works, etc. I have done so much reading, and experienced so much more than any normal man could take, I've studied up on almost any subject imaginable, and remain quite intrigued by warfare. Reading on military doctrine, how war has changed since phalanxes. Taking the time to learn it and utilize it is quite fun, and aside from the mind, I have continued to work on my physical body as well, learning the fighting techniques people use today and the new weapons they use. So I also take a lot of time to train as well."

How different was your life one year ago? Five years ago? Ten?

"One year ago, I had and still have been a loyal member of the WPC, Five years ago, I had been travelling the world, learning anything I could to my hearts content, training the mind and body, and Ten years ago, I was dealt the existential question of "What I was going to do with my life?" And having to deal with the fact that we were pretty much no longer relevant to the world, I made a personal journey to determine that even we 'gods' aren't perfect, and we have the flaw that if human's weren't going to believe in us then there'd be no glory in trying to sway people's belief in you. It was a humbling experience to say the least. And it all started in Athens the city they dedicated to me, I thought and still to this day still think, that one should always remember the past, but never dwell on it, lest you get lost in it. Retaining at least a bit of sentimentalism I suppose."

What makes a good life?

"I believe what makes a good life is one in which you reach the best potential that you were bound to have, if you have the potential to do something great go for it and strive to achieve that goal once you hit that potential, that's the high point, the point where you should realize you have had a good life, you should feel happy with what was accomplished in the end. If you had the potential to become a genius in the medical field and find the cure to something that was once incurable, then you know you've hit that point."

What were some turning points in your life?

The biggest turning point in my life was as I stated earlier, the time when I realized that the pursuit of being truly relevant and revered as a god was a fool's folly, it was as I stated a very humbling experience, and now I know that even though I may not have the same recognition as a goddess to be loved as I used to, and knowing that me and my owl are a symbol of wisdom, intelligence, freedom and democracy and from what I have observed, humanity may be flawed, but the spirit that unites people or the desire too achieve a better day will never be broken, and that's why I have believed humanities worth fighting for.

"My biggest regret, is that even after all this time, in the investigation of Hermes having been brutally murdered, little to no progress has been made in its investigation, especially with me having been involved and that whoever did it has not been brought to justice or executed for it. However, I truly wonder who could be capable of it, killing a god...? Now that's a question worthy of pondering as well."

Why have you decided to join W.P.C.? "I decided to join the WPC of my own volition, not because I wanted to 'restore' past glories in a fool's errand that would inevitably be in vain, I joined willingly when other's would resist and detest, because on my time on Earth, I realized that human's weren't just tools to prolong and continue our reign, they hold lives that mean much to each other in a way similar to us Old God's lifestyles, they hold lives and identities of their own, other god's have surpassed ourselves, we were victims of circumstances, but life needed to push on, am I wrong...? Human's may be flawed, but they aren't not worth helping. Much like what I advocated on the days when I used to reign supreme with the others, humanity is a precious jewel that needs to be preserved. For themselves and ourselves equally."

Background

Athena
Athena was born from Zeus and Metis the goddess of crafty thought and wisdom, Zeus however grew worried, once it was prophesied that Metis would bear children more wise than himself, in an attempt to prevent this, Zeus devoured Metis. However it was too late, as Metis had already conceived, eventually Zeus experienced an enormous headache; someone cleaved Zeus's head, and Athena was born when she lept from Zeus's head fully grown and armed with a war-cry bellowing out as she jumped out. Gaining ill favor with Hera, Zeus's wife for having had a child. Eventually, Athena would grow to become Zeus's most trusted daughter, making her essentially his right hand man, and entrusting her to be able to wield his lightning bolt. Athena would be the patron goddess of Athens having won patronage through having beaten Poseidon by giving the Athenians one gift in which she gave the first Olive Tree. Athena was also the patron goddess of heroes, having supported many heroes, famously one's like Perseus, Heracles, Odysseus etc.

Sophia Diakos
Sophia came down at around the time of everyone else, as she stated, Athena ended up going on a journey of self-discovery before she made her current revelation that set her on her current path, Sophia then proceeded to travel the world, learning new things wherever she could learning about human culture, literature, ideas, concepts, history, military doctrine, skills, weapons etc. Something she continues to do to this day. Eventually she settled down in Athens her patron city for sentimental reasons as she put it. Eventually becoming a professor at university, as her inclination was to that of intelligence and wisdom. And then once the WPC was established, Athena came willingly of her own accord to join it being one of the first to join, seeing the need for it for order and for humanity. Working on many operations, Athena loyally continued her work for the WPC and as a college professor, then once the day came where Hermes ended up dead, Athena became that much more committed to working to bring the killer to justice.

Last edited:
FnDBH.png
United Nations

Lugh
GZ7lu4P.jpg
Aliases: Donal Finnegan

Pantheon: Celtic
Domain/s: Light, Sky, The Arts

Place of Residence: Dublin, Ireland

Physical Description
Height: 185 cm (6'1")
Build: Athletic
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Dark Brown

Conclusion
Lugh is one of the WPC's more invaluable members, having a history of collaborating with the organization primarily through training and educating prospective WPC agents in a number of fields and crafts. An important distinction regarding the subject is his alleged divine status. Despite his current existence in the mortal realm, Gaelic folklore suggests that the deity known as Lugh perished at Loch Lugborta and was thus banished from the Celtic Otherworld, the realm of deities. Although the subject is willing to cooperate with the WPC on several measures, he refuses to go into detail regarding his supposed death. His hesitation in doing so may most likely be traced to sentimental origins. It is widely believed that further analysis and studies into Lugh's status may yield additional findings concerning deity death.

Physical Assessment
Though he displays an unwillingness to engage in physical combat, it is evident that the subject possesses considerable strength and agility in contrast to the human race. Note that the subject is also proficient in handling a variety of armed weapons.

Deistic Abilities
Talent Instillation: Lugh is able to temporarily instill his own knowledge and specific mechanical skills in both humans and other deities. It should be noted that this effect is known to cause exhaustion to the receiver's mental and cognitive processes relative to how complex the instilled ability or information is. Furthermore, he cannot instill any of his Deistic Abilities in an individual.

Light Manifestation: Lugh has the ability to emit light from the palm of his hand. The light itself has no distinctive qualities and conforms with our current understanding of the laws of light.

Light Empowerment: Lugh experiences an increase in his physical capabilities when exposed to natural light, including his own and those generated by other deities.

Special Equipment
Areadbhar: A sentient spear known for its bloodthirstiness, often attempting to fight by itself if not wielded. Its tip must be kept immersed in water to prevent ignition.

Fragarach: A sword forged by the gods and given to Lugh by his foster father. It was said that no one could tell a lie with the blade at his or her throat, thus giving the weapon its moniker, The Answerer.

Enbarr: A horse that legends dictate could fare over both land and sea.

Failinis: A hound proficient in battle, known for catching every wild beast it encounters. Supposedly able to change running water into wine by bathing in it.

Psychological Evaluation

Personality Test Battery
In the Big Five Personality Test, Lugh scored high in Openness (92%), high in Conscientiousness (76%), low in Extraversion (40%), moderate in Agreeableness (52%), and high in Neuroticism (77%).

In the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, he was tested as INTP-T.

Interview Excerpts
Well frankly, I had nowhere else to go. Allow yourself to consider things from my perspective: I was unwillingly thrust into this realm and my time among gods cut short. Imagine how I felt: forlorn, dejected, beyond hopeless. Naturally, I was desperate to cling to any influence I still had. I was informed that affiliation with the WPC would provide me with the guidance that I needed. I'm grateful to them in that sense. But of course, there's also the situation with Hermes. I'll have you know that Julius Caesar himself equated me with the likes of Hermes and Mercury—I've got more than merely a few personal stakes on the line.

What are some small things that make your life better?
I'm pleasantly surprised by the creativity of the human race. Have you ever heard of the blanket with sleeves? Only humans... I also enjoy the tidbits of new information I pick up from everyday life. Did you know octopuses have three hearts, for instance?

What kind of art do you enjoy the most?
Anything innovative or ambitious. No need to beat a dead art form, so to speak. But let's not get too carried away here—technique is still crucial. There's nothing more blasphemous than masking poor technique with claims of creativity or innovation.

What would you do if you were about to die in one hour?
I wouldn't happen to be some sort of case study for you guys, would I? Though to be honest, I don't know if I have the answer. I want to say that I'd make the most of my final hour. I'd like to do as much good for the world I possibly can, but I know better than that. What's that saying again—death makes cowards of us all?

What irrational fear do you have?
My grandfather intended for me to die in a whirlpool, and I don't feel as if I need to remind you again of what happened at Loch Lugborta. Let's leave it at that.

When do you feel truly alive?
Again, that's... quite the crude question to ask of me, wouldn't you say? I sincerely doubt I'll ever be able to feel truly alive again. But for the sake of answering the question, let the record state I'm the most alive whenever I'm around my students. Does that sound touching enough for you?

What do you hope your last words would be?
I don't suppose you ask the others all of these death-related questions, do you? Well, regardless, I found it quite difficult to utter even the slightest of phonemes while submerged. Although, I think I'd prefer it that way. No need to grant my killers any additional satisfaction.

Background

Lugh
A Celtic deity associated with light, the sky, and the arts, Lugh was born to Cian of the Tuatha Dé Danann and Ethniu, daughter to Balor of the Evil Eye. As the grandson of Balor, the Fomorian King, it was prophesized that Lugh would one day murder his very own grandfather. After learning of said prophecy, Balor arranged for the young Lugh to be killed, though he had been saved and later raised by a smith.

When he came of age, Lugh traveled to join the court of Nuada, King of the Tuatha Dé Danann. Upon his arrival, the guards refused to grant him access unless he possessed a talent beneficial to the King. Lugh explained he was a wright, smith, craftsman, swordsman, harpist, poet, historian, sorcerer, physician, and champion, to which the guard retorted that they already had experts with those skills. Yet in asking the guard whether if any one man possessed all these skills together, Lugh was granted access and became quickly recognized among the Tuatha.

It was during the Second Battle of Mag Tuireadh against the oppressive Fomorians that the Tuatha King, Nuada, is killed in battle by Balor. Then tasked with defeating Balor himself, Lugh shot a spear at his grandfather's eye. The spear drove Balor's eye out the back of his head, thus fulfilling the longstanding prophecy.

Lugh's own downfall began when Cermait, son of the Dagda, had seduced one of his wives. He managed to kill his wife's suitor in revenge, yet Cermait's sons avenged their father’s death by allegedly drowning Lugh at Uisnech in Loch Lugborta. While the following events are merely speculation due to lack of cooperation on the subject's part, the WPC suspects that Lugh was subsequently expelled from the Otherworld and instead took residence in the mortal realm.

Donal Finnegan
Consigned to the world of mortals following Lugh's fall from power, Donal's introduction to human life was met with nothing but bitterness. Initially encountered in a depressive state over his descent, he partnered with the WPC in hopes of reclaiming lost glory. Assuming the role of an educator, Donal continues to foster talent and skill among humans both within and outside of the organization. He has been employed at a number of universities over the years and resides in Dublin at the moment. Despite maintaining a somewhat pessimistic outlook on life, he has since been a prized contributor to the WPC's efforts. In order to further the WPC's knowledge regarding the grey area that is divine death, researchers have approached Lugh with requests of introspection among other forms of examination and questioning. Despite repeated endeavors, he has dismissed all of these attempts and voiced his refusal to talk in detail about his "death."

Since the murder of Hermes, there has been a noticeable regression in terms of Donal's mental disposition. Due to the intimate and tight-knit workings between the two individuals, the loss was especially difficult for him to cope with. Though his general attitude is now best described as downcast with increased levels of irritability, much of his emotion has been funneled into his work with the WPC. Yet regardless of his determination to pin down Hermes's killer, his defeatist attitude and lack of progress on the case has certainly taken its toll on him.

FnDBH.png
United Nations

Loki

3b3b22df59f195912ccb28.32606427_WEB-PopSugar_DacreMontgomery16.jpg
Aliases: Saturday Anderson

Pantheon: Norse
Domain/s: secret knowledge, thievery, confusion & tricks, chaos & discord

Place of Residence: several locations

Physical Description
Build:
Eyes:
Hair:
Distinguishing Marks:

Conclusion
After years of seclusion and cowardice, we have finally managed to track down the ever elusive trickster God through the means of ensnaring his Mortal counterpart. The nature of the "pair" is rather strange indeed--the subjects seem to be entirely different entities, completely aware of each other at all times, inhabiting the same vessel. According to Loki himself, the man with whom he shares this unique link with was handcrafted by himself in an act of sheer desperation. Saturday has been shown to treat this relationship as more of a burden than a blessing. Although he is mortal with superhuman abilities, the man beautify executes his task through the sheer will to continue existing. And Loki only allowed himself to remain under our surveillance in order to rid himself of the unknown danger that is afoot. The same danger that he previously faced and walked away from with only one huge reminder of the event. But, who is to say Loki will hold up his end of the bargain and release his other self? At the end of the day, he is always not to be trusted in either form.

Physical Assessment
Start Here

Deistic Abilities
Ability One: Start Here

Ability Two:

Special Equipment
Start Here

Psychological Evaluation

Personality Test Battery

Start Here

Interview Excerpts

SET 1

• What would your perfect room look like?

• Describe your ideal weekend.

• Describe your most treasured object.

• What job would you be terrible at?

• What job would you be really good at?

• What are your pet peeves?

• What are your hobbies?

• Do you have any quirks?

• What place would you never want to go back to?

• Are you usually early or late?

• What takes up too much of your time?

• What is something you wish you knew more about?

• What are some small things that make your life better?

• What is your favourite genre of book or movie?

• What kind of art do you enjoy the most?

SET 2

• How different was your life one year ago? Five years ago? Ten?

• What is the luckiest thing to have happened to you?

• What are you looking forward to in the coming months?

• What are you absolutely determined to do?

• What was the best compliment you’ve ever received?

• What is something you will never do again?

• What is something you’re certain you’ll never experience?

• What stereotype do you completely live up to?

• What are you addicted to?

• What would you do if you were about to die in one hour?

• Who is/was your most interesting friend?

• What do you take for granted?

• What gets you fired up?

• What irrational fear do you have?

• What makes a good life?

SET 3

• When do you feel truly alive?

• What was the most memorable gift you’ve received?

• What do you hope your last words would be?

• What were some turning points in your life?

• What mistake do you keep making again and again?

• What do you have doubts about?

• What do you want to remembered for?

• What are some personal rules you would never break?

• What is the biggest lesson you’ve ever learned?

• What is your biggest regret?

• What keeps you up at night?

• What are you afraid people see when they look at you?

• What gives your life meaning?

• What would make you lose respect for someone?

• How do you get in the way of your own success?

Why have you decided to join W.P.C.?Start Here

Background

[Character's God Name]
Of all the so called gods, Loki was one of the few tricksters who could say he actually enjoyed the order to lay out of sight--he was good enough at it already. It was enough that the whole ordeal with Baldor was more of a misunderstanding when it came down to it. After all, mortals do have a tendency not to truly understand the sides of a story that they don't want to see. Ragnarok was...more of a failsafe and more than a failsafe. That's all neither here or now. Loki was alive and the fact that someone or something wanted to end his existence didn't even register to him. He didn't even care.

Until he was almost assassinated and earned an angry scar on his back to tell the story.

[Character's Human Name]
Start Here

Last edited:
FnDBH.png
United Nations

Hephaestus

1516945821857.pngAliases: Leonardo Bellini, Leo, Mulciber

Domains: Forges, Fire, Technology, Craftsmen, Sculptors, Volcanoes, Blacksmiths

Place of Residence: New York City, USA

Physical Description
Height: 5'11
Build: Fit
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brunette

Conclusion
Hephaestus promises a symbiotic relationship with the WPC. As long as his goals are being fulfilled, he is loyal to the organisation and offers full use of his abilities. He is more or less trustworthy, but it is recommended that someone keep a loose eye on him, just to be safe.

Physical Assessment
The subject has enhanced physical strength and endurance, although it is not too far beyond the abilities of a normal human.

Deistic Abilities
Pyrokinesis: As the God of Fire, Hephaestus has absolute control and divine authority over fire, heat, and lava. Specifically, his nature allows the following abilities:

Fire Blasts
Hephaestus can generate fireballs, lava blasts and columns of fire. He can also set himself on fire and create a wall of flame, for defense.

Fire Immunity
Hephaestus is completely immune to any amount of fire and heat, as he works with them constantly in his forges.

Heat Sensitivity
He can sense heat, flames, and metals, akin to thermal vision.

Enhanced Forging: Hephaestus can build any kind of machine out of any kind of material. He can even do this absentmindedly, fiddling with parts and gears when nervous or thinking hard over something.

Animus: One of his stranger powers, the god is able to grant inanimate objects a soul and make them do things to suit his needs. It is unknown if these souls have a time limit, or if they can exist permanently.

Special Equipment
The subject denied access to his anvil, claiming that it was not worth testing.

Psychological Evaluation

Personality Test Battery

Interview Excerpts
Mortals are such interesting creatures. I have watched from afar for countless millennia, seeing humanity evolve its technology and increase their potential. I have been both disgusted and amazed by the inventors of all ages, creators who try and make the world a better place. The world as it is now? It's absolutely revolting!

Humans have made so many huge advances in technology. The modern man has access to more information than ever with the tap of a button. Their potential is then wasted, as humanity has grown lazy, using these inspirational tools for entertainment and folly. Tools that people of the past could only dream of are taken for granted, and it has become common to survive without contributing to the advancement of society.

I believe it's time for the human race to change, to jump start the explosive creativity seen in the last century. And I believe you can help me do it.

Olympus for sure. I've been cast out of the place twice now, and I spent my time there cooped up in my forges. A true creator can build anywhere, and I'd rather not do so in a place filled with bad memories.

Sculptures. Obviously. What better form of expression exists? Such divine forms are so beautiful, all of the gods sought help from my followers to get a statue of their own.

What are you absolutely determined to do?
As previously stated, I am determined to fix humanity. I usually don't attempt such a feat, as machines are much easier to adjust when broken. But humanity is going too far, and their ignorance might even threaten the existence of the gods themselves.

What makes a good life?
It's rather simple, really. Hard work and dedication are vital to human life. Many people drift through their small existences without any purpose, but by devoting their existence to advancing the world, their lives will be flooded with meaning.

What is the biggest lesson you’ve ever learned?
People are more difficult to work with than machines. And when you break a person, he can’t be fixed.

What would make you lose respect for someone?
Sloth is the one trait that I will not tolerate. If someone refuses to contribute to something larger than themselves, I will no longer respect them. Even the gods should devote themselves to something, for as long as they exist, they will need to manage at least some small portion of the world.

Background

Hephaestus
Hephaestus, born from Hera alone, is the Greek god of fire, technology, crafts, sculptures, blacksmiths, and more. Cast away from Olympus upon birth due to his ugly appearance, Hephaestus was raised by Thetis, a kindly Nereid.

He is well known for his marriage to Aphrodite, the goddess of love and beauty. Rejecting him for his hideous appearance, Aphrodite committed frequent infidelity with the handsome god of war Ares. Hephaestus got revenge for their acts when he was told of them by Helios, crafting a net that captured them once they leapt onto his empty bed.

Leonardo Bellini
A genius mechanic, Leonardo is praised by his peers for his brilliant designs for new technology. He dedicates his time to perfecting his craft and spreading his name, hopefully convincing the world that hard work is what grants people success in life.

Last edited:
FnDBH.png
United Nations

Horus

BN-QV371_1216RI_8H_20161116110025.jpg
Aliases: Nile Oleander, Falcon

Pantheon: Egyptian
Domain/s: God of the Sky, Kings, War, and Falcons

Place of Residence: Phoenix, USA

Physical Description
Height: 190cm (6'3'')
Build: Athletic/Toned
Eyes: Gold (Right), Silver (Left)
Hair: Black
Distinguishing Marks: Damaged left eye (white scar tissue running from his eyebrow to his cheek)

Conclusion
While arrogant, demeaning, and self-centered, Horus has shown impressing qualities of leadership, honesty, and bravery. He has willingly participated in numerous WPC operations, as he believes it is his duty to help protect the world from dangerous threats. His military training, natural weapons skills, and powerful abilities have made him a valuable asset to the WPC, especially on combat based missions. However, Horus' ego and impulsiveness has often gotten him and the WPC into difficult situations. Occasional psychological assessments and monitoring may be needed for this particular member.

Physical Assessment
Horus posses an immense amount of strength, rivalling that of even the strongest of deities. He also has an enhanced level of agility, speed, reflexes, and sight, despite having a damaged left eye. Along with his obvious physical superiority, he is able to withstand a high level of pain (both physically and mentally). Coupled with his increased stamina, he is able to fight and take a large amount of discomfort without stopping.

Deistic Abilities
Shapeshifting: Horus is able to shapeshift into two separate forms. One is a falcon with the symbol of the eye of Horus on its left wing and the other being a griffin with the body of a lion and the head of a falcon. However, he cannot spend more than one hour at a time in either of these forms. As a falcon, he has incredible sight, being able to see for miles in all directions. As a griffin, he possesses great strength, agility, and a loud screech that can shatter most types of glass. He is able to fly in both forms.
hqdefault.jpg
royal_griffon_by_thiago_almeida-d5d8kqq.jpg

Weapons Summoning: Horus is able to summon his signature golden Khopesh and a shield out of thin air. However, if any of these items leaves his hands for more than five minutes, they disintegrate and must be summoned again. Also, the more times Horus summons his weapons, the more time and energy it takes to perform the task.

Special Equipment
CpfaYudWgAE117f.jpg
Signature.jpgd61ec68a-675a-4e97-869f-1562329a0e9cOriginal.jpg
Abilities are currently unknown. However, the eye is thought to supply Horus with most of his energy/power.
mv1Q2W7kC1EfNu7jkMBQuGw.jpg

Psychological Evaluation

Personality Test Battery

In the Big Five personality test, Horus scored low in Openness (37.5%), high in Conscientiousness (7`%), high in Extraversion (87.5%), low in Agreeableness (27%), and low in Neuroticism (40%).

Horus also tested ESTP-A for the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator. Read the in-depth report here.

Interview Excerpts

I was once the god of kings. I suppose I still am. With that being said, my duty is to lead and protect people. Joining the WPC seemed like the best way to do that. Though, I haven't quite gotten to the leadership part yet....

My golden khopesh. I take it with me everywhere. Literally. It stays in the duat—don't ask—until I summon it. It's so special to me that only I can touch it.

What gets you fired up?
The prospect of a battle. It's an exhilarating feeling. I love it so much that I fought my brother Set for an entire millennium.

What irrational fear do you have?
Tripping over my shoelaces in battle. It may seem silly, and it is, but you have no idea how many men I've seen die because the laces on their combat boots weren't tied.

Being able to lead others. Many years ago, my sole purpose was to defeat Set in order to succeed our father as the King of everything there is. I'm still looking to become a leader of something in this mortal-filled world. Though, it's proving rather difficult considering I have to follow the orders of these WPC goons. Oh well. My time will come eventually. I waited years to follow in my father's footsteps as king; I suppose I can wait a little longer. Besides, the mortals will eventually realize they need me—a strong-willed and powerful individual—to lead them to greatness.

What are your hobbies?
Flying, fighting, training, and reading combat manuals. I occasionally hang out with Ares/Mars to discuss war tactics.

I will never lose another battle. Never. Mark my words.

Background

[Horus]
Horus is one of the more famous Egyptian gods, his domain encompassing the sky and horizon, war, falcons, and kings. He is often thought to be the son of the gods Osiris and Isis; however, they are also thought to be his brother and sister, while Nut and Geb are assumed to be his parents by others. However, most recognized myths point to Osiris and Isis being his parents.

Horus often fought with his brother Set, the god of deserts, destruction, and fire, for the throne after Set murdered their father. With the help of his mother, he eventually defeated his brother and assumed the title of Pharaoh of Egypt. When trying to revive Osiris from the dead, Horus' left eye was gouged out by Set. He was later given another one made out of the light of the moon by Thoth.

Following Ra's disappearance/death, Horus assumed the title of the Sun god. He manned the chariot of the sun, guiding it from one side of the Earth to the other. Along with having this duty, Horus guided the pharaoh's of Egypt, teaching them the art of war while Set taught them the other more sophisticated arts. He would soon marry Hathor, the goddess of love.

[Nile Oleander]
Nile is a high ranking officer in the US Air Force. He is currently in charge of his own air squad, whose serial number spells out F-4L; they are frequently referred to as the Falcon Squad. Due to his impressive strategic prowess and impeccable flight skill, he progressed through the ranks of the force quickly. Because of this, he is well-known throughout the various branches of the military.

Last edited:
FnDBH.png
United Nations

Iris
Avril-Lavigne.jpg
Aliases: Skylie Dyer; Sky

Domain/s: Goddess of Rainbows; Messenger of Greek Gods

Place of Residence: Quebec, Quebec, Canada

Physical Description
Height: 5'2"/155 cm
Build: Petite and Slim
Eyes: Pale Blue
Hair: Blond with Dyed Streaks (Varied Colors)
Distinguishing Marks: Tattoo of a rainbow on the back of her neck

Conclusion
Iris a.k.a. Skylie Dyer is low risk and loyal to W.P.C. She has a certain skill in contacting other deities, mostly from her own pantheon, and her goals are aligned with that of the organization. Any threat she would pose lies in the anger she's keeping in check, but that anger is directed toward W.P.C.'s enemies and not the organization itself. While not the ideal member for anything combat related, Iris is no doubt the best chance at passing on messages to others with Hermes gone. Iris is a relatively non-active member, as she only recently agreed to join after hearing the news about Hermes, but she awaits orders while stationed in Quebec.

Physical Assessment
For the most part, Iris has taken on the body of a normal human. Her speed and agility are only slightly better than average, but she heals and has the same physical capabilities as any of her neighbors. Compared to other deistic individuals, she is quite possibly weaker but nonetheless faster.

Deistic Abilities
Rainbow Summoning: As the Goddess of Rainbows, Iris still retains the ability to summon and utilize rainbows to her own ends. These rainbows can form objects or be used as transportation, depending on the structure of them. They also evaporate relatively quickly if the weather is especially sunny.

Water Manipulation (Weak): Mostly from her control of rainbows. Iris can only just manipulate water droplets in the air as a result of humidity or surroundings to form her rainbows. She cannot manipulate the water for any other purpose.

Wings/Flying: Iris is able to summon her golden wings from days of old to fly around. This takes considerable energy, but it is great aid to her when delivering a message. The wings are golden and big enough to carry her human body, and they shimmer in the sunlight like a prism.

Special Equipment
Ewer of Styx Water: Iris has kept the ewer (pitcher) full of water from the River Styx that she carried on orders from Zeus centuries and centuries ago. She claims she hasn't used it since that day, only keeping it around for sentimental value. According to her, the water puts people to sleep if they intentionally lie while giving evidence (known as perjury). Iris personally has not used this.

Caduceus: Again, Iris kept her caduceus from days of old for sentimental value. Composed of two entwined snakes with snakes at the top makes up this staff. It is merely a symbol of Iris's status, and Hermes's, as she claimed when she gave it up for examination.

Psychological Evaluation

Personality Test Battery
In the Big Five personality test, Iris scored very high in Openness (94%), decently in Conscientiousness (65%), fairly high in Extraversion (85%), decently in Agreeableness (69%), and relatively low in Neuroticism.

She tested ENFP-T in the Meyers-Briggs Type Indicator. In-depth report here.

Interview Excerpts

What are your hobbies?
I paint. And paint. And paint some more. Sometimes I run through the rain to see if I can see any rainbows. If they do appear, I stare up at them. I'm pretty boring.

Greece. Why would I want to have anything to do with it?

Naturally, I love anything that depicts me and my old comrades. They're weird, but they knew what they were doing when they made them. Otherwise, I'm a big fan of abstract and modern art...so long as someone doesn't crumple up a piece of paper and call it art. Ugh. Those people are the worst.

What are you looking forward to in the coming months?
Finding the (expletive) who killed Hermes and (multiple expletives) until they beg for mercy.

What stereotype do you completely live up to?
Tomboy who secretly loves girly things. Rainbows are apparently very girly. No one told me that a thousand years ago.

What makes a good life?
Spending time with people who don't bring you down and doing what you love. Wandering around moping does nothing for you.

What are some personal rules you would never break?
I'm never going to fall in love with a human. I've seen what happens when it happens, and it's not pretty. No way am I going to subject myself to that hell.

Not being there for Hermes before he died.

Knowing that someday Zephyrus and I will find each other again.

Well obviously I'm going to help you figure out who killed Hermes. Whatever's happening to my former brothers needs to be taken down.
But I won't deny that I'm curious about what's going on with everyone else from the Greek pantheon. I haven't been in direct contact with them for a while, and I'd certainly like to find Zephyrus. For those of you who decided not to study your Greek myths, he's my husband.

Background

[Iris]
Iris was the daughter of Thaumas, a marine god, and the Oceanid Electra. During the Titan War, she was the messenger of the gods while her twin sister Arke worked for the Titans. She once carried an ewer of water from the River Styx for Zeus, but other than that, she took no great part in the adventures of her Greek brothers and sisters. However, she remained their faithful messenger and sister.

She was married to Zephyrus, the god of the west wind.

[Skylie Dyer]
Skylie Dyer suddenly appeared in Quebec one day years ago in 2013 with nothing but a paintbrush and the paint-splattered clothes on her back. She took a shine to the city and decided to stay there, encouraging others to paint with her whenever they felt like it. Now she runs a small studio on the fringes of the city, painting who-knows-what and mumbling something about the west wind. Much like her other self, she is relatively not well-known.

[div style="height: 100%; width: 50%; border: 1px solid #0B5394; margin: auto; padding: 15px; text-align: center;"]Warning: Not mobile compatible. Sorry![/div]
[div class=background][div class="screen secondPage" style="display:none;"] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentInitial"] [div class="tabsContentChild"] [div class=header]YAMA[/div] [div class="textContent"] Aliases: Lyle Valor; the Grim Reaper (or, nowadays, one of them); the Lord of Death
Pantheon: Vedic
Domain/s: Death
Place of Residence: New York
[div class="subheader"]Physical Description[/div] [div class="textContent"] Sex: Male
Arge: Early 30's
Height: 5'11"
Build: Lean and muscular
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Black
Distinguishing Marks: N/A [/div]
[div class="subheader"]Conclusion[/div] [div class="textContent"] (Early Intelligence Report on Subject V-01)
I regret to report that Lyle, better known as Yama, has little interest in the W.P.C. at this time. Field agents discovered him on accident while investigating supernatural activities in Las Vegas; he appears to be a professional gambler on the circuit, and a successful one at that. Our current intelligence suggest that, despite his disinterest in most human matters, he is in some way driven by a sense of duty—though to whom we are uncertain. [/div]
[div class="textContent"] Early religious texts indicate that, at one point, he had a potent and intimate relationship with death. While we are unsure of the extent to which his powers have weakened like the other Old Gods, I would highly recommend investigating avenues for acquiring his services for the W.P.C. The power to cheat death at will is potentially more precious than any medical treatment we may ever devise. Perhaps we may appeal to his apparent fascination with gambling or, provided more research and surveillance, his sense of honor. [/div]
[/div] [/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentDeistic" style="display:none;"] [div class="tabsContentChild"] [div class="subheader"]Physical Assessment[/div] [div class="textContent"] Yama’s possesses exceptional physical strength, speed, and dexterity, but all within the human range. His physical assessments indicate that he is no more robust than an Olympic athlete, which by no means diminishes his fitness, but suggests that his physical abilities are rather average for a Deistic individual. [/div]
[div class="subheader"]Deistic Abilities[/div] [div class="textContent"] Death is Punctual: Yama appears to have a remarkable sense for imminent death. His awareness of when and where nearby individuals are about to die acts, for our purposes, like an advanced early warning system. [/div]
[div class="textContent"] At one point in time powerful kings, emperors, and other significant figures have also had the “privilege” of being personally collected by Yama upon death, which we believe is the result of a special awareness for their condition over even vast distances. We, however, have been unable to discover a pattern for who is afforded this “privilege.” While powerful individuals in human society were said to have been escorted by Yama after death, so too were seemingly ordinary folk. [/div]
[div class="textContent"] Barring the implication that Death’s conception of an important person is not necessarily the same as a human conception, which indeed poses an interesting philosophical question, this talent appears too inconsistent to be useful to our organization. (Unless, of course, the plot deems otherwise…) [/div]
[div class="textContent"] Death is Law: We have come to the conclusion, Director, that there are certain universal laws of death which even deities like Yama cannot avoid. The first and already known is that a natural death cannot be avoided; everything must, at some point, die. Our intelligence suggests that Yama is intimately familiar with the rest of these laws, but they continue to remain a mystery to our comprehension (and even that of the many Deistic individuals within our organization). His reticence on the matter suggests to me that one such law may be forbiddance of sharing this knowledge. Uneasy as the thought makes me, perhaps that is for the best. I doubt life would ever be the same if we were to truly understand death. [/div]
[div class="textContent"] Death is Universal: Our research suggests that Yama is capable of speaking with souls after death. While we are unable to confirm this hypothesis with modern technology, the nature of his domain implies he must have some form of interaction with the dead which transcends language. Additionally, while we are unsure what happens to these souls after death, we are reasonably confident that they must depart from this realm of existence; therefore we also theorize that he may have some sort of power over facilitating the transition after death. [/div]
[div class="subheader"]Special Equipment[/div] [div class="textContent"] N/A [/div]
[/div] [/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentPsychological" style="display:none;"] [div class="tabsContentChild"] [div class="subheader"]Personality Test Battery[/div] [div class="textContent"]Our interns are hard at work at acquiring this, Director[/div]
[div class="subheader"]Interview Excerpts[/div] [div class="textContent"]SET 1[/div]
[div class="textContent" style="margin-left: 40px;"] Are you usually early or late?
I am always on time. Always. [/div]
[div class="textContent" style="margin-left: 40px;"] What are some small things that make your life better?
Cats. I am rather fond of them; few creatures in this world are so alike me as they. I also dislike anyone who mistreats cats. I am bound by duty to be neutral, but I derive great pleasure in greeting the souls of those who do wrong to my friends. [/div]
[div class="textContent"]SET 2[/div]
[div class="textContent" style="margin-left: 40px;"] What is the luckiest thing to have happened to you?
Some would say I was luckiest when I died. For I may have been the first...and I indeed may be the last. But when you ask me? ...Then I would say that I do not feel the same way. [/div]
[div class="textContent" style="margin-left: 40px;"] What are you addicted to?
Gambling, my friend. I have lived for a long time, and seen and wondered about many things. Death is no longer one of them...yet Lady Luck still seems to evade my grasp. I wonder if she has noticed my courtship? That too is something I do not know. [/div]
[div class="textContent"]SET 3[/div]
[div class="textContent" style="margin-left: 40px;"] What are some personal rules you would never break?
I do not interfere with fate. If you were meant to die, then you will die; I neither take lives nor save them. Both are the domain of humans and their will...I am merely here to take out the garbage afterwards. [/div]
[div class="textContent" style="margin-left: 40px;"] What gives your life meaning?
*Laughs hollowly* My life was once bound by my duty to this world and its people. But I am retired now, and you lot are no longer my problem. Yet I still feel compelled to do my work. Old habits die hard, I suppose. [/div]
[div class="textContent"]The question below is a mandatory question, and must be answered.[/div]
[div class="textContent"] Why have you decided to join W.P.C.?
Why do you ask? You know the answer. Because you would not stop bothering me until I agreed to join your silly club. And, for the record, I would like to remind you that I am merely here to escort the inevitable tide of souls away from this world. No more, no less. [/div]
[/div] [/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentBackground" style="display:none;"] [div class="tabsContentChild"] [div class="subheader"]YAMA, LORD OF DEATH[/div] [div class="textContent"] Director, this may be of interest to you. Yama was originally from the ancient (1) Vedic pantheon (the predecessor to Hinduism), further derived from the early unnamed Indo-Iranian religion which we believe may have been among the first recorded religious practice—even older than the Greeks which make up so many of our members. We are unsure how early he may have arose even before then, but we do know that he was regarded as the (2) Lord of Death prior to becoming an Old God. [/div]
[div class="textContent"] While the historical record is naturally spotty, we have reason to believe Yama may have been the first angel of death. Several religious texts state that (3) he was the first man to die, and as a result the first to find his way to the afterlife. In the time since, he has supposedly guided subsequent souls down that same path. His own story seems to corroborate this mythos, but the hints he suggests are inconsistent both with existing records and his own previous stories. Either it has been so long that even he has forgotten what transpired then...or it is something the living are never meant to truly know. (4) Our interns are working hard to acquire this information, Director [/div]
[div class="subheader"]LYLE VALOR[/div] [div class="textContent"] Lyle, Yama’s chosen name, is a highly prolific professional gambler. He has won at least two World Poker tournaments and has made a small fortune off playing Blackjack, but seems to be most fascinated by games of pure chance. While we do not understand the exact source of his interest, our research team reports that he has clearly been playing these games for at least several millennia. In recent years he has even picked up video games, and in particular is highly fond of the “lootbox” mechanic found in so many of these titles. If I were a gambling man myself, I would bet that he would rank as the most skilled gamer of all time, at least in terms of consistently high performance over many, many games. I suspect this is the unfair advantage of the (as far as we know) immortal life span of a Deistic individual. [/div]
[/div] [/div] [div class=characterImage][/div] [div class=tabs] [div class="tab Intelligence"]Initial Intelligence Report[/div] [div class="tab Deistic"]Deistic Capacity Evaluation[/div] [div class="tab Psychological"]Psychological Evaluation[/div] [div class="tab Background"]Background Research[/div] [/div][/div][div class="screen secondPage" style="display:none;"]
[div class="credits2"]Code by Lexielai[/div]
[/div]
[div class="screen firstPage"] [div class=topBar] [div class=barText]UNITED NATIONS WORLD PANTHEON COALITION[/div] [/div][/div][div class="screen firstPage"]
[div class="worldImage"][/div]
[div class=memberText]MEMBER PROFILE ARCHIVE[/div]
[input class=inputText type=button]ACCESS V-01-YAMA[/input]
[div class="credits"]Code by Lexielai[/div]
[/div][/div]
[class=background] background: url(https://i.imgur.com/0iZPTRt.jpg) repeat center top; height: 700px; width: 100%; background-color: blue; [/class] [class=screen] font-family: Raleway, Sans-serif; [/class] [class=topBar] background-color: #504D48; height: 7%; width: 100%; padding: 10px; opacity: 0.9; [/class] [class=barText] display: block; color: white; font-size: 32px; margin: auto; text-align: center; [/class] [class=worldImage] margin: auto; background-clip: border-box; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/1yV2pYn.png) no-repeat center top; width: 50%; height: 420px; [/class] [class=memberText] display: block; text-align: center; font-size: 24px; width: 50%; margin: auto; [/class] [class=inputText] display: block; background-color: #504D48; width: 13%; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px; margin: auto; color: white; border: 1px solid #504D48; [/class] [class name=inputText state=hover] background-color: #899AA1; cursor: pointer; border: 1px solid #899AA1; [/class] [class name=characterImage] background: url(https://i.imgur.com/sfAGxNm.jpg) no-repeat center top; background-clip: border-box; margin: 30px; height: 420px; width: 30%; display: inline-block; [/class] [class name=tabs] width: 30%; height: 150px; font-size: 18px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=tab] display: inline-block; width: 100%; height: 25%; padding: 5px; margin-left: 30px; box-sizing: border-box; text-align: center; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] cursor:pointer; background-color: #E9F1F4; [/class] [class name=tabsContent] float: right; margin: 30px; width: 55%; height: 600px; display: inline-block; box-sizing: border-box; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=tabsContentChild] width: 100%; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; padding: 10px 20px 10px 10px; text-align: justify; [/class] [class name=header] font-weight: bold; font-size: 36px; color: #0B5394; letter-spacing: 2px; [/class] [class name=subheader] font-size: 24px; color: #0B5394; [/class] [class name=textContent] line-height: 20px; margin-left: 20px; [/class] [class name=credits] font-size: 8px; font-style: italic; margin: 0px 20px 20px 0px; text-align: right; [/class] [class name=credits2] font-size: 8px; font-style: italic; margin: 0px 0px 20px 20px; text-align: left; [/class] [script class=inputText on=click] fadeOut 1000 firstPage slideDown 1000 secondPage [/script] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} "Initial Intelligence Report") (fadeIn 1000 tabsContentInitial) if (eq ${currentTab} "Deistic Capacity Evaluation") (fadeIn 1000 tabsContentDeistic) if (eq ${currentTab} "Psychological Evaluation") (fadeIn 1000 tabsContentPsychological) if (eq ${currentTab} "Background Research") (fadeIn 1000 tabsContentBackground) [/script]

Last edited:
FnDBH.png
United Nations

Thoth

mr-ibis-american-gods.jpg
Aliases: Isra Amari

Older names: Jehuty, Tetu (people who know him well call him Tetu)
Pantheon: Egyptian
Domain/s: Writing, sciences, law & justice, the moon
Place of Residence: Cairo
Occupation: Astro-physicist, co-founder & head administrator for the European-North African Institute for Astrological Research

Physical Description

Sex: Male (usually)
Height: 6’2”
Build: Slight
Eyes: Dark brown
Hair: Black and cropped short

Conclusion

Under the alias 'Isra Amari', Thoth, Egyptian god of scribes has the potential to be a high-value asset to the W.P.C. for his extensive knowledge in multiple scientific disciplines. Thoth is known to have supported scientific discovery subtly throughout the ages and is fundamentally self-regulating, unwilling to openly disclose anything that would tip power balances between mortal countries. Deemed low-risk due to his consistent compliance with W.P.C. tasks and regulations, his non-combative nature and his intrinsic striving for balance and order. Not primarily a field agent though has potential for deployment. Assessed as ‘capable’.

Physical Assessment
Thoth’s physical test scores are not drastically above those of a mortal man. He does display an elevated reaction time and swiftness of motion. Where Thoth excels is his healing capabilities. His body closes wounds in minutes and can process toxins lethal to a human man of the same dimensions. He also possesses a photographic memory.

Deistic Abilities
Transmutation: Thoth explains that certain elements on the periodic table can be ‘convinced’ to shift and depending on the element and the volume of it Thoth can do this without the tools required by man. He need only touch whatever he wishes to change and make brittle substances malleable, and strong substances soft. The more complex the compound the harder it becomes to convince; organic substances cannot be changed.

Universally-literate: Thoth can read any written language on the planet, though his understanding of spoken word is limited to Egyptian, Arabic, Latin, Greek, English and a little French.

Heightened persuasion: Thoth’s ability to reason with the unreasonable seems to extend past mere logic, he can instill a sense of balance and open-mindedness simply by will.

Words of Command: Thoth has four ‘words of command’ which can be inscribed onto a surface, and when written with his quill and ink they can induce whatever is written upon to obey. The words are: Break, Mend, Stop & Float. Surfaces that cannot be written upon cannot be commanded, and once the ink washes clean the effect will cease.

Special Equipment
An Ibis feather quill and a clay pot of black ink that serve as the tools for Thoth’s words of command. Submitted for analysis. Ink is plant-based. Effects only apparent when used by the god of scribes.

Though not a piece of equipment, Thoth has with him a benign incarnation of what he claims is the great beast Ammut. To all eyes this simply looks like a well-fed bull terrier. When questioned Thoth simply answers: ‘She likes to see what’s going on topside’ and ‘it’s my turn to watch her this century, she won’t cause any trouble’. Thoth does advise that anyone with a particularly unclean soul not approach too close however.
bull-terrier-akc.jpg

Psychological Evaluation

Personality Test Battery

Thoth's OCEAN score.jpg
Being a god of balance it is not surprising that Thoth relies on logic and diplomacy as the forerunners of his social interaction. His mindset is analytical yet flexible and his amiable approach to most tends to make him a fairly likeable if initially forgettable person. Thoth is reserved and does not generally leap at initiating conversation; however he is more than happy to intervene in and mediate heated, emotional interactions. He relies on a balance of observation and intuition and thinking and feeling, pressing closer towards judgement and assertiveness, within his own knowledge at least. Overall Thoth is intelligent and agreeable with a dry humour that often comes unexpected.

Interview Excerpts

My very existence was born of order, I am a servant of Ma’at. It wasn’t really a question I had to ask myself. It seemed like the best possible way to exist.

If I am honest, I’ve always dreaded being asked to be MC at a wedding. It is very much outside my comfort zone. Right next to baby showers.

Do you have any quirks?
Define ‘quirks’, because if someone else were to point out mine they’d likely start with my getting up at three am to chart the movements of a new star, then they’d probably point out my tendency to dress like a--what was it Anubis said…An eighteenth-century accountant. There, yes that was it. They’d lastly point out that I fold my underwear.

The deepest part of the Duat is not very welcoming, they don’t have a moon. Or stars. So it’ll either be there…or Kentucky.

What is something you wish you knew more about?
I wish I knew more about everything. The truth is, we are seen by humans as being omnipotent many of us. All-knowing. We’re not, and, being of a nature inclined to knowledge I can never know enough, I suppose my one true fear is ‘not knowing’.

What are you absolutely determined to do?
I am determined to teach, to the point where humans ascend past their instincts and can focus then on becoming fully-formed. I don’t believe humans to be a complete species. No yet. Not that Gods are at all better mind you, just that they are formed from different stuff.

I would answer ‘never get involved in familial politics’ but honestly, knowing the people I know what are the chances of that?

What mistake do you keep making again and again?
I keep letting Anubis borrow my quill. In earnest though, I suppose I tend to put too much faith into things I know I shouldn’t. Hope is a gift or a curse depending on where you stand. I do hope about a great many things.

Believe it or not I doubt myself when I decide to help humans, to offer them that one tiny hint that will allow them to make the connection, join the dots and reveal mankind’s next breakthrough discovery. Its nerve-wracking, because I can never really control where they go with it. That’s what makes humans so truly inspiring…and terrifying.

What are you afraid people see when they look at you?
A bird. No, but seriously I think it would have to be, a relic. Just an ancient piece of something that has been long forgotten, and holds no meaningful purpose. I watch the achievements of humankind and I cannot help but want to be a part of them. Watching a species advance through civilization is one of the most fascinating processes I have ever witnessed.

Background

[Thoth]

Interpretations of the Egyptian god Thoth seem to be many, though most can agree on several key truths: Thoth was self-begotten. He is fundamentally a master of law and this allows him not only an understanding of social and civilized structure, but of the natural world as well. Thoth is the divine mediator and strives constantly to keep the balance between order and chaos. It was Thoth who devised a loophole in Ra’s decree that Nut not be allowed to bear her children on any day of the calendar year. Thoth won five new days against Khonsu, the god of time in a game of dice. Thoth healed Horus and Set both on various occasions during their battles and it is Thoth that works alongside Anubis in the hall of Ma’at to judge the caliber of human souls.

[Isra Amari]

Isra is a native of Cairo, won a scholarship to Oxford at age seventeen and has dedicated his life to the science of space and building bridges between Europe and Africa. His lecture series on the fundamental elements of star formation is one of the most popular in seventeen countries. He frequently gives guest lectures around the world, though he will never charge universities who cannot afford it. He discretely studies several other topics that range from medicine to biological sciences to climatology. Isra is one of the oldest members of the W.P.C. brought on board during Project MYTH and has been consistent with support since.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back