• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern IMMORTALS OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Blu

ᴏɴʟʏ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀꜱ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Fv45Z.png

{ GM: Blu Blu | Co-GMs: Generic Brooding Antihero Generic Brooding Antihero , Digit Digit }

Use this thread for discussions and questions. Here is our official Discord: IMMORTALS Official Discord Link

Last edited:
S'me, again xD regarding the picture thing I've been mentioning, could I maybe use a picture of a ball joint doll, they look freakishly realistic and I'm having trouble finding a semi-realistic art that I actually like (really sorry to bother you about this)

S'me, again xD regarding the picture thing I've been mentioning, could I maybe use a picture of a ball joint doll, they look freakishly realistic and I'm having trouble finding a semi-realistic art that I actually like (really sorry to bother you about this)

I have to say no to the doll because, well it looks like a doll, even if it's freakishly realistic. What kind of pictures do you generally use in RPs?

Hey, is it alright if I use Sun Wukong? Or does chinese mythology count as a new world religion.

Platypus Platypus Despite the huge population in the real world, I'm going to reduce it to an old world religion with emphasis on Buddhism for the Chinese population in the RP. Short answer: yes, go ahead. Also, it can't be Sun Wukong in his Buddha form.

I have to say no to the doll because, well it looks like a doll, even if it's freakishly realistic. What kind of pictures do you generally use in RPs?
Anime, I avoid anything realistic cuz of my logic

But I guess I can just drop from making a char and just read the rp

Hm... ideally I'd like for appearances to remain consistent with one another, but I suppose we can make an exception for this case. I'm just not too keen on the idea of excluding someone from an RP due to something as arbitrary as one's choice of appearance either.

DuckPrince DuckPrince I figured that anime/cartoonish would be the answer. I can make an exception in your case if you really need it. But also, let me see what my Co-GMs think. Generic Brooding Antihero Generic Brooding Antihero Digit Digit athereal athereal , what do you guys think?
Hm... ideally I'd like for appearances to remain consistent with one another, but I suppose we can make an exception for this case. I'm just not too keen on the idea of excluding someone from an RP due to something as arbitrary as one's choice of appearance either.
I'm glad you'd make an exception, it made me feel bad so I went to scower the depths of google (scary) and I think I found some real pictures that I'm okay with. Sorry for the trouble though. Thank you for considering making an exception though! You're cool people~

I hope he's alright, I'll edit him a bit better once I'm home if anything isn't good

Finally got here
I would like to apologize in advance because I won't be able to join the Discord until Sunday. I can only get on Discord on that day of the week (':

Edit: Working on my CS now. May take some time, but I think I'm making some good progress.

Last edited:
DuckPrince DuckPrince Takemikazuchi looks good; everything's in order. He's accepted~

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork It's fine if you can't get on Discord. We just use it as an extension to the OOC for quicker conversations. I glad to hear the CS is making progress. It's a lot of info to fill out so take your time.

Blu Blu Hello! I'm still new to this site, so I'm unfamiliar with the process of joining group roleplays on here. Where can I find the CS, and what do I do with it? Other than filling it out (I assume CS means Character Sheet). As for the discord, could I join that now, or would I have to wait?

BIMightB BIMightB You can find the CS (character sheet) in the characters' thread. There's a link to it at the very top of the page where it says "OOC" and then "Characters". Click on the latter. And yeah, read the provided instructions and start filling out your sheet. And yes, you can join the Discord at any time. We're online now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back