• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π‘πŽπ†π”π„ 𝐖𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒 β€” OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
I mean, if you've read the lore sheet, its not like we are straight up plundering yk.
Aw come on, I know, I was just joking! I didn't mean to criticize your application or the plot, I simply wanted to give y'all some hint about my very new and as I hear now, not so unique* character idea.^_^
Was I too dramatic and hard to understand? I really was, that's my cross to bear and my thing to get better in, in the future.
My character , The Navigator will be a pirate (its one of their secrets but shhh shhh no telling the captain!)
*Also sorry about making you tell the secret but I swear I won't tell anyone haha. Sounds cool though

G R E E T I N G S

Not to put a rush on anyone or nuthin gaogao but is there any idea of a tentative due date? My perfectionism is telling me to rewrite schtuff

Gao Gao

qunqun qunqun H E L L O
The deadline will be announced this weekend, so I do think there’s plenty of time to rewrite things since I know you’ve got speed. It won’t be a β€œsurprise everyone all sheets due in 24 hours πŸ‘Ήβ€, there will be a nice reasonable gap between the announcement of the deadline and the deadline itself.

ty gao i feel like im going extra slow on stuff this time

qunqun qunqun H E L L O
The deadline will be announced this weekend, so I do think there’s plenty of time to rewrite things since I know you’ve got speed. It won’t be a β€œsurprise everyone all sheets due in 24 hours πŸ‘Ήβ€, there will be a nice reasonable gap between the announcement of the deadline and the deadline itself.
RAR excellent yes i will be so much more annoying in my purple prose be prepared for 250 words of ilya's existential crisis

Also so sorry I have an odd question about the applications Gao Gao 🫑 if there’s only one application for a role and the application isn’t up to par, would there be an opportunity to work with you to tweak the character to better fit the roleplay after the deadline, or would that role disappear?

morcetyx morcetyx Not odd at all! If I think the character has got the unique potential that I like and the changes aren't going to require them to rework 99% of their sheet, I'll be letting them know and giving them the opportunity to tweak. While the deadline date will be sometime next week, there will be a little leniency in the following days of discord plotting for those that haven't finished to slide in late. With the roles being pitch ideas rather than compulsory, I'm not needing to fill every single one (but if I do, yippee what a plump crew!), and alas with the inevitable loss of writers due to muse or busy schedules, those role ideas may again be advertised in the interest check to periodically lure in some new additions. It should be noted with those that have made their own roles, I will not re-use these or allow applicants to sweep in with your same idea done in a different font 🫑

If you do use a character sheet that isn't mobile friendly, it would be helpful just to add a little spoiler below with the raw information, but it's not a necessity and I'm not gonna eat you for not doing it.

For in-person posts it would be super yummy to have them mobile friendly for convenience (or a spoiler below), since some people (like myself) want to read them asap even when they only have access to their phones β™‘.

If you do use a character sheet that isn't mobile friendly, it would be helpful just to add a little spoiler below with the raw information, but it's not a necessity and I'm not gonna eat you for not doing it.
Sus, then what are the bones for πŸ€”

It's safer to have something than not have it at all πŸ‘¨β€πŸ³.

For in-person posts it would be super yummy to have them mobile friendly for convenience (or a spoiler below), since some people (like myself) want to read them asap even when they only have access to their phones β™‘.
Oh for sure on the in-character part! IC are a must for me personally to use.

It's just the code for the character sheet I had in mind isn't very mobile friendly. [Please do not eat me. I don't taste good I swear!(TβŒ“T) ]

ilya_character_sheet_systems_update_1.1:
- Rewrote the persona to be more encompassing of his entire personality and not just what I would like to emphasize when writing his character
- Updated some of his habits for more clarity (its not INAPPROPRIATENESS its more those dumb comments doctors make randomly abt how the roof of your mouth is shaped)
- HCs updated a little for better sillies
- "What do you think about x" is written more in character rather than me the god of my creations dictating what it is
- Added 1 weakness because this man is FRAIL and PASTY

Alright…what organs would the beloved sovereign Gao accept in exchange for one (1) singular (single) character interaction with Ren. The boyloser charm is working on me I fear

morcetyx morcetyx 🫡 yet another falls to Ren’s masterful use of manipulation (being weird and out of line)

Ren! My beautiful Ren is here! Giving him all the money ($0) in my wallet rn!

dance.gif

Hello, beautiful people! Hope everyone's having a good day! Just wanna drop by and finally track this page before my dumbass forgets again.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back