• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Gravitational Force

Dark Lord of Creativity
Since my first attempt at this was a nonstarter, I think it'd be best to have the overview and expectations first so that those who sign up know the rules before they decided if the story is worth it since that will save time.

Your responsibilities as players:
  • If I ever tag or message you I'll need you to respond as soon as possible.
  • You will need to be willing and able to write at least 3 detailed, literate paragraphs per main post. If a post would be smaller I'll use messaging to consolidate them into a single post.
  • You will need to let me know if you won't be able to post during your turn. As long as you let me know it's fine but otherwise I'll eventually have to kick you out so the others can post.
  • No controlling another player's character without their consent.
  • Be nice to each other.

My guarantees as GM:
  • I am here to help you help us all tell the story. If you ever have questions, comments, concerns, ideas for the RP, or just want to chat I'm willing to listen and respond. Just let me know what you want or need.
  • I'm here to help. I don't kick people out for questioning me and I view player feedback as a valuable resource in making better RPs.

I've got openings for up to 5 players (or possibly more if there is enough interest and people capable of handling that large a group).
There is a OOC and CS page up, but please read them before posting. If requested I will create a Discord once we've gotten started.

Feel free to ask any questions you need to, I am happy to answer them.

Overview:
You will be playing normal Humans from our world who have been transported to an island in another dimension and must now figure out a way to survive using the powers you have received. You will need to find supplies and shelter, face dangers in the forms of hazards, monsters, and those among you who have decided to abuse the power they now have, and figure out how to win a game you don't know the win conditions for.

You'll have multiple powers related to a specific theme for each of your characters and their bodies will hint at them in the form of physical mutations. These mutations may be directly related to the power gained (Increased speed may result in legs that resemble those of a gazelle, super strength showing in swollen muscles and overgrown bones, etc.) but not all will be and who has what powers won't be easy to guess. Some can be hidden, some will be obvious.

Currently your characters are in a group consisting only of them, but you'll find other groups as this goes on. How these interactions go will vary.

Original interest check: Fantasy - Winning a Broken Game (Interest check)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back