• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
>Dann: Agree

You nod in agreeance with Bart, its good to try the direct approach first, though you also wonder if Bart was always this grouchy. Like... Man...

Super grouch.

Putting Oscar to shame, though sesame street was apparrently not real, it still works.

Miki is apparrently the loud obnoxious one of the devils, or rather you figure that given the experience you've had of them.
Dann: Sooo, what brings you down here aside from killing apparrently shit tons of mobs?
Dann: Don't tell me you came all this way to see me.
Dann: Flattered really, always great to meet a fan.

Last edited:
> Be Ciel.

You pull the LEVER.

The PILLAR begins to descend deeper into the MAGMA, but as more is enveloped by the planet's core, more extrudes from the ceiling. Must be REALLY TALL.

It is then that the CROCOBEAST emerges from the TUNNEL. You don't remember it being that BIG, and you definitely don't remember it having METAL PROTRUSIONS along its back.
> Be Anya.

You continue along your previously trodden path and finally make it through some gates. You arrive beyond the FIRST GATE of LODAS. If you recall, the SECOND GATE should be somewhere in the nearby CROCODILE VILLAGE. As you enter the village, you see many CROCODILES running in a panic, and some TIN IMPS fleeing as well.

This can't be good.
> Be Bart and Dann.

MIKI: SAVING Y<>UR ASSES!
MIKI: Y<>U CANT MAKE A UNIVERSE IF Y<>UR DEAD!

MIKI: KETA W<>ULD BE REALLY ANGRY IF WE HAD T<> L<><>P AGAIN!

The RIBBON is nowhere to be found. It seemingly DISAPPEARED when Dann touched it. And the DOOR refuses to open.
> Be Dann.

Your head hurts very briefly as you look at the DOOR. This is the symbol of the TIMEBOUND, an aspect that you've been told is even more FUNDAMENTAL than most. Though you have no idea WHO told you that. Bart? No, that doesn't make any sense.

SpectrumCrow SpectrumCrow AiDEE-c0 AiDEE-c0 Venchi1986 Venchi1986 Orikanyo Orikanyo

> Dann: Wince hard

Dann: Yea it'll only open for the timebound
Dann: Or a hero of time gots to do a thing with it.
Dann:
Don't ask me how I know.
Dann: I sure as hell don't
Dann: I must've got injected by lore juice or somethin' cause my brain is full of fuck.
Dann: Cause I'm pretty certain, if Bart is the heir of light

Dann: We ain't got nobody who is bound to time.
Dann: Veteran Acolyte as pretty helpful explaining that shit.
Dann: Like is there any better way of explaining this game has a class system than FUCKING over my brain case?
Dann: Don't even know what HEIR OF LIGHT connotates!
Dann: Witch of mind, Maid of heart and Mage of breath.
Dann: Would it kill the game to come with a manual?
Dann: or maybe a helpful devilish individual who is good at monologuing could explain it?
Dann: Or is your buddy to busy calling me shit to put that first?

Dann: Cause god damn I am tired of floppin about.

Sincerely, nothing can be easy, lemme guess, it's not worth it if they do everything for you? Fucking hell whos the bastard so clingy to "No spoilers?" Fuck them, if you can't cleanse your palate for a clean first viewing of a thing you aren't somebody who should be demanding how others should experience a thing.

You also look towards your Devil friend expectedly.

Eyes shaded pink through your shades to stare at them, waiting for an explanataion for the drivel that just came out of your mouth that you have next to no clue about.​

> Ciel: Well

This is bad. You just need to wait for the platform to get down, right? It's time... to stall! But why in the world does it look like that? It's so... intimidating. When did it get those metal... bits??? All you gotta do is...

> Ciel: Dodge to the left

> Ciel: Dodge to the right

You just hope that you don't die. Not here. Your friends still need you. You know they believe in you, you won't let them down. You refuse to die here. You keep your friends in mind while you tango with the croco-beast.

> Ciel: Tango

>Bart: Be confused and curious.

Loop, time bound, Heir of Light, Witch of mind, Maid of heart, Mage of breath? What are they even talking about?

Only thing you're even halfway sure about is that your glowing means you're probably the Heir of Light.

>Ask them.

You could ask them but from what you saw from Miki you're gonna have to pick your words carefully. After all you're already in a bad mood and setting off another screaming session from the admittedly cute Devil won't improve it.

>Choose your words carefully.

You take a deep breath.

RR: It sounds like you two know a lot more than I do.
RR: You mind filling me in?

> Anya: Beat through.

time to die.png

Before you can possibly even lay your eye upon the cause of panic, you're pretty adamant you know what's going on. Earlier, you might have flinched or shuddered, but you're practically FEARLESS now. ANTIGONE'S RAZOR embeds itself firmly in your grasp, DETERMINATION budding in your chest.

You push onward, leaving heavy footsteps in the snow. As the ruckus draws nearer, you clutch your weapon tighter, proceeding as you do.

Last edited:
> Be Bart and Dann.

MIKI: N<> FUCKING IDEA DUDES!
MIKI: IM N<>T THE <>NE T<> ASK AB<>UT THE GAME!
MIKI: N<>T REALLY MY STR<>NG SUIT!

MIKI: IM M<>RE THE CUTE MUSCLE <>F <>UR GR<>UP!

> Be Ciel.

You dodge and evade as much as you can, stealing hits whenever you can. But you can't keep this up forever. It is at this moment that you are dealt a POWERFUL PUNCH in the stomach, which sends you FLYING across the room. But instead of colliding with the STONE PILLAR like your trajectory would suggest, you hear GLASS SHATTERING as you fly through a WINDOW suspended in mid-air. You only get a brief view of the room.

Dozens of FENESTRATED PLANES line this alcove in the otherwise BLAND GRAY ROOM, most of which are... OFF? Based on what you know of these weird high-tech windows, OFF seems like a good adjective to describe their state. You briefly see a humanoid shape silhouetted by a massive TERMINAL. You then collide with what you can only assume is ANOTHER WINDOW. You pop back out in the LAVA CHAMBER, on the other side of the CAVE.

Ow?
> Be Anya.

You reach the CENTER OF THE VILLAGE, where you see the SECOND GATE. Right below it, you see the SAP IMP(?) from atop BART'S HOUSE previously, surrounded by half-corpses of various CROCODILES. Their BLOOD stains the snow.

The beast seems bigger; More... reptilian.

SpectrumCrow SpectrumCrow AiDEE-c0 AiDEE-c0 Venchi1986 Venchi1986 Orikanyo Orikanyo

> Ciel: Ow

Ow indeed. As much as you'd like to not get up, just sit there and rest because good heavens you're tired, you still have a threat to deal with. Can't just ignore that, now can you?

Fighting it head on doesn't seem to be the smartest idea and you can only play chicken for so long. What about that window...? It's like the one you found in the transportalizer grid, except not shattered. They don't seem big enough for the creature, so you'll just...

> Ciel: Defenestrate yourself

But not enough that you'll go back on the other side with the croco-beast. You flew through it once before, you should be able to fit through again. Just be quick about it, the BEAST won't be patient for much longer.

Once you go through, you look back towards the humanoid figure and slowly approach.

CIEL: Um...
CIEL: Hello?
CIEL: Thank you if you're the one that opened these windows and helped me out...

> Anya: Death from above.

Without hesitation, you charge forward with a battlecry. As effectivity always comes before reserve, you hop on a lifeless crocodile carcass, using it as a surf for extra momentum.

Once you can feel it slowing down, you assume a leaping position and jump, poleaxe overhead and ready to swing straight through the enemy. Honestly, even your serious ass understands this is RAD AS HELL.

> Dann: Shrug

Dann: Agreed, you are pretty damn cute
Dann: So that means... We pester a devil again...
Dann: Bah... man that ones just gonna tell us the same shit
Dann: "You gotta find it out yourself"
Dann: Whatever.

Dann: So most I know is...

You spend a good amount of time detailing EXACTLY what you just went through when it came to your dreamland information tour for Bart, from the rooms with the symbols, the symbols being on banners, unable to actually give the contents of the plaques aside from them all being tied to some cryptic shit, the mural that was on the wall and connotative to them as a group. You also note that if you dig into the meanings of the words, things may become more clear.

Dann: So like, heir of light.
Dann: You did the big bang of light.
Dann: So yea it cane be connected to you.
Dann: heir.... Lets break that word down.
Dann: the thing that comes to mind is like an "Heir to a fortune" thing
Dann: So you get BESTOWED power or something
Dann: Likely getting alot of power from another source?
Dann: or maybe it's a trickle?
Dann: getting more and more over time like one of thsoe trust things?
Dann: More levels and get more power?
Dann: More than others would normally get?
Dann: i don't know man I'm spitballin.

Dann: Either way, if you can get that big bang under control, your gonna be a walking nuke bro.

That really is the best you got at the moment.

However, it is time to look ahead.

Dann: So I wana do some progress on this game before we all go kaput.
Dann: What say we go through those portals and kick some ass eh?
Dann: i promise to be much more helpful in battle than last time.
Dann: Gotta get some on screen redemption arc goin for all my snoozin'.
Dann: Oh, uhh, Miki, wana go kick some ass with us?
Dann: Just my slightly hidden attempt at keeping a cute new friend with us no biggie.

Dann: Plus, I wana see why Bart was calling you the sniper.

Last edited:
>Bart: Contemplate info.

That was not nearly as informative as you had hoped but at least you know a bit more and Miki didn't get angry, but man she is way too loud for your tastes. Dan's idea of what Heir means makes sense but you wonder if there is more to that Light stuff. You really should get some sleep soon and not just because you're tired but you can't help but worry that you might have another nightmare and thus waste precious time.

>Agree.

Dan has a point, you can't keep dawdling around and with two others around it's unlikely you'll get in another big fight so you should still be able to rest somewhat.​

RR: Yeah, we should keep going.
RR:Just keep a lookout for return nodes so I can work on alchemizing new stuff, including hopefully some healing items.

> Be Ciel.

You get a slightly better look around the ROOM this time.

The TERMINAL shows THE CAVE, with various lines of CODE scrolling past. Seems like it can interact with the environment similar to SBURB itself. Near the terminal in a corner, is a massive PILE OF BLANKETS and PILLOWS. You swear you could see something move in it out of the corner of your eye. The WINDOWS are all OFF, except for THREE, two leading to the CAVE, one leading to what appears to be LOMAF, you only guess because of the RAIN.

You go to approach the BACKLIT FIGURE, but you hear the sound of METAL being BENT, and sure enough the CROCOBEAST has bent itself into a NARROWER SHAPE. It charges at you, but before it makes contact you are TACKLED into the LOMAF WINDOW. You both go to the wet ground. They push themselves up and stare at you for a split second. They have ASHEN BLACK SKIN, eyes RED AS BLOOD, and some SCARFACE-ESQUE ATTIRE.
????: You neeed to get out of here, Sweeney.

They stand up fully and pull something out of their JACKET, which seems to double as their SYLLADEX. That's a pretty big KNIFE.

The CROCOBEAST lurches through the WINDOW after you.
> Be Anya.

The SAP IMP(?) falls on it's back as you lodge ANTIGONE'S RAZOR into it's CHEST. Unfortunately that doesn't seem to help as the creature redirects your MOMENTUM by using it's impossibly powerful legs to LAUNCH YOU straight UP through the GATE.

You arrive at CIEL'S HOUSE, SANS-RAZOR. A beast, unslain.

That is until the abomination follows you through the gate. ANTIGONE'S RAZOR is gone, but you can guess what happened to it, as the SAP IMP(?) is now BLUE and in possession of various LASER-EDGED TEETH and CLAWS.

The fuck is this bullshit?
> Be Bart and Dann.

MIKI: THANKS!
MIKI: BUT I SH<>ULD REALLY BE GETTING BACK!
MIKI: I'M N<>T EVEN SUPP<>SED T<> BE HERE!

MIKI: I D<>N'T WANT T<> BE D<>WN HERE WHEN KETA FAST F<>RWARDS AGAIN!

Miki starts walking backwards through the HALLWAYS, gesturing you two to follow her.

CIEL: Are you fucking kidding me

> Ciel: Stay?

You refuse to leave, feeling responsible for the beast. At the very least, if you leave, you're taking this bitch with you.​

CIEL: And leave you to deal with it?
CIEL: I refuse to do that.
CIEL: I might be frustrated with you if you're who I think you are, but that doesn't change the fact that I owe you.
CIEL: And I'm still hoping we could get to know each other and be friends.
CIEL: But I'm expendable
CIEL: There have been at least 100 other mes
CIEL: You aren't
CIEL: So let me apologies for this and take care of it.

> Ciel: Distract

You pull out a water bottle and chuck it directly at the croco-beast.

CIEL: HEY!
CIEL: Over here, fuck-head!
CIEL: I'm the one you want!

Once you confirm that it's focused on you...

> Ciel: Abscond

Last edited:
> ==>

You wipe a thin layer of sweat from your brow, your breath intermixing with the mists of LODAD. It appears you're growing quite JADED, for seeing the unharmed, additionally even enhanced monstrosity evokes no emotion within you. Instead, as you've done, you focus on your goal, keeping your mind from racing to other places.

You grab hold of the PENDANT, summoning SANDLERSPRITE with a simple command.

ANYA: Stall it. Don't let it touch you.

> ==>

Fully orienting yourself around the place, you quickly turn heel and begin racing away. Ever since early childhood, you've had to depend quite a lot on long-distance sprint to survive, so it is no weak suit of yours. In this manner, you attempt to make your way back, to those MOUNTAINS from earlier.

> Dann: What?
Dann: Yea, sounds good.
Dann: Wait who is Keta?
Dann: And... Well.. Why were you here then?
Dann: Beyond helping with a shoot out.

Your questions continue as you follow the devil, absent mindedly checking if your gear is still good.. Yep, primed and ready, getting this sucker latched onto your arm was tricky, luckily no underling smacked you while you were down. You'd rather not have something you worked hard for be tossed into the trash before you could use it, that'd be a pretty low blow by this game. Plus, it's a grappling rocket fist, who DOESN'T wana tarzan swing across any area they want?

Like a fancy weapon being stolen or something.

Or a reward from a legendary quest being snagged by another person who did none of the work...

You should probably keep an eye out for folks looking shifty in that regard.

You lean closer to Bart and whisper.
Dann: So I'mma be honest, I really don't know who to trust when it comes to this shit.
Dann: best we all get a low key plan to strike back if somebody is lining up a knife to our backs in all this.
Dann: God knows we might be getting the wool pulled over our eyes...
Dann: Or worse yea know?
Dann: I know I'm all chummy, but I'm still waiting for when this all goes sour and we gotta crack skulls.

You smirk at the guy and speed up for steps.​

Last edited:
>Bart: Follow Devil.

You follow Miki as she for some reason walks backwards and just when you're about to ask why she is doing that Dann speaks up to aks who Keta is. While you're curious as well you doubt she wil reveal anything useful.

> ==>

Suddenly Dann starts whispering to you and reveals he doesn't actually trust Miki. You never considered the fact she might be up to something since she helped you out twice now but he might have a point. Rather then say anything back you simply nod to let him know you got all that, but you really hope there won't be any fighting for a while.​

> Be Ciel.

The CROCODILE charges, running much, much faster than you. This was a bad idea. Your MYSTERIOUS ALLY runs -also much faster than you- towards the beast and leaps into the air, throwing MANY KNIVES out at the beast, landing on the other side of the now stopped creature.
????: Are you an idiot!?
????: I actuallly stand a chance, unlike you.
????: Seriously, you humans never carrry enough weapons on you.

They then pull two more items from their SYLLADEX: A STRANGE GREEN BOX with a atomic symbol on it, and a FENESTRATED PLANE connected to it. It lights up and displays somewhere you've NEVER SEEN, some kind of AUTUMNAL WOOD? Regardless, they place both items on the ground, putting himself between it and the monster.
????: Besides, you can't killl it.
????: Only one thing can killl The Corrruption.
????: Erasure.
????: I'lll deal with this.

????: Get. Out. Of. Here.

The beast charges at your devilish acquaintance, who grabs the GREEN BOX and and is tackled through the FENESTRADED PLANE. The cord is yanks to tight, and the WINDOW is unplugged.

You are alone, with nothing but the DEACTIVATED WINDOW on the ground, and the STILL-POWERED ONE floating nearby.
> Be Anya.

You run through CIEL'S HOUSE EXTERIOR, climbing up to her THIRD GATE. There are some OGRES, but you flawlessly perform the stunt that you failed earlier with the GICLOPSES. You arrive in the VALLEY where you fought the BASILISK QUEEN not even two hours ago.

You climb up the mountain at an alarming speed -much faster than Ciel- and reach the RUINS from before. However, you are not alone.

A HUMANOID BEING of SWIRLING GREEN ENERGY sits on the ground with their back against a pile of RUBBLE. They seem to be reading a book formed of the same energy. They look up to you.
----: . took you long enough < 3<

> Be Bart and Dann.

MIKI: KETAS THE BEST!
MIKI: HES THE <>NE RUNNING THE SH<>W!
MIKI: Y<>U MIGHT KN<>W HIM AS EA <>N PESTERCHUM!
MIKI: AND AS F<>R THE HELP!?
MIKI: ...
MIKI: I C<>ULDNT HELP IT!
MIKI: I REALLY LIKE Y<>U D<>RKUSES!

MIKI: ITD REALLY SUCK IF Y<>U DIED!

She continues down the hallway, finally exiting the TEMPLE. There is a WINDOW just sort of... floating there on the bridge, leading to a AUTUMNAL WOOD of some kind.
MIKI: I HAVE T<> G<> N<>W!
MIKI: BEF<>RE THEY N<>TICE IM G<>NE!

CIEL: What?! I can't just leave you!
CIEL: L- aand he's gone. Great.

> Ciel: What now?

Considering there's no way for you to power the window Slevis went through back on, your next best bet is that huge terminal he was at before. Going back through the previous window, you move towards the terminal.

The wave of fatigue after intense adrenaline begins to wash over you, sighing heavily as lean on the terminals. Opening Pesterchum again, you can feel the exhaustion setting into your bones as you try and update your friends.

RA: I'm relatively safe, but The Corruption is a pain to deal with apparently.
RA: Slevis took the croco-beast that was chasing me off somewhere, I'm trying to figure out where he went and how to get there
RA: Can't let him deal with my mess alone.
RA: I'll try and keep you updated
RA: Love you guys
RA: Stay safe.

> Ciel: Examine terminals

Rubbing the sleep out of your eyes, straining a bit to look at the screen as you try and figure out where the hell Slevis went.

> Anya: Approach the specter.

Panting and considerably soaked in sweat and the air-trapped moisture, you walk up to the translucent being. Trying to catch your breath, you choke out a half-formed response.

ANYA: Ekh.
ANYA: To what do I-
ANYA: Ahem. *inhale*
ANYA: Give me. A second.
----: . xt was a short walk
----: . how are you so wxnded < 3<

ANYA: I was. Running.

ANYA: If you want to talk.
ANYA: We should move.
----: . x need your help < 3<
ANYA: Who's X?

ANYA: I am. Doing something here.
ANYA: Or. Trying to.
----: . xt's my denxzen

----: . x dont know what to do
----: . what dxd you do wxth charon < 3<
ANYA: ...

ANYA: I don't have the time for this.
ANYA: Wrong person.

ANYA: I am taking the window.
----: . talk

----: . you talked to the gxant underground monster < 3<

> ==>

Feeling unintent on dealing with this gibberish, you simply leave, trudging through the mountain grass. Finding the platform from before, you step on it and are -IFYIED into the large GRID NETWORK of devices.

You're not the only one though, with the green figure from before already leaning against a wall when you arrive.

ANYA: ...Ekh.
ANYA: I didn't talk to anyone.
ANYA: Who even are you.

----: . sigh

----: . x guess x could gxve xt a shot
----: . for you

----: . < 3 < 3<

> ==>

Following a last, cryptic sentence, the energy making up the being dissipates into nothing.

What was that? You don't quite care enough to ponder, so you don't.

> ==>

Instead, you unwrap the PENDANT from around your neck, fully ready to summon SANDLERSPRITE again and hear a deep, comedic one-liner.

Except, that's not what happens at all. No matter how many times you try, he's just NOT THERE. You are left standing alone, accompanied only by the consequences of your actions.

> ==>

Oh. Oh no.

You'll have to... deal with that problem later. Now, for the reason this sacrifice had to be made in the first place. A glassless, paneled window looms over you, the frame itself broken by a bullet previously. In this state, you wager it's absolutely worthless, but assets can be replaced.

> ==>

You CAPTCHALOGUE the BROKEN FENESTRATED WALL, as it surprisingly fits inside of your SYLLADEX.

You then get to finding a platform that takes you closest to HOME, since you probably can't pull off that teleportation trick again.

>Dann: Check phone

Okay, now caught up on the memo...

Three days, huh?

Guess its speed run time then.
Dann: Glad to see somebody is putting in some muscle with their help.
Dann: Info is good, but nothing like a gal whos good on the eyes.
Dann: You take care... Uhh...

You pause and point at the window.. thing..
Dann: The fuck is that...?

Last edited:
> Be Ciel.

You inspect the TERMINAL that still displays the MAGMA CAVE. Oh look, the PILLAR/ELEVATOR/THING has finally come down. The terminal has many BUTTONS and KEYBOARDS, you would have to say... randomly guess at what button to press to do something. You reach your hand to the very interesting '==>' button.
????: . x wouldn't do that

You nearly jump out of your skin. Looking around, there is NO ONE ELSE in the room with you, although that voice sounded SO CLOSE.
????: . xf you mess with my termxnals x'd have to kxll you k-

The PILE OF BLANKETS AND PILLOWS shifts, and a tent begins to form as a shape rises. There is only one singular gap in the fabric, revealing a single piece of SQUARE GLASS that catches the GLARE at this angle. Glasses, maybe? Whoever this is, they are a master of crafting COMFORTABLE COCOONS.
????: . oh
????: . hey sweeney
> Be Anya.

You are only aware of the destinations of 3 TRANSPORTALIZERS. One that leads to the LOWAP POWER PLANT, one that leads to a TREE WITH A BEE, and one that leads back to the BASILISK VALLEY. There are still hundreds more in this room, however.
> Be Bart and Dann.
MIKI: KEEP IT IN Y<>UR PANTS DUXXERT!
MIKI: AND D<>NT W<>RRY AB<>UT IT!

She is already halfway through crawling through the magic window.
MIKI: BYE!!!

>Continue being Dann​

Dann: Thats fucking wierd.
Dann: Crawling through windows to teleport?
Dann: What kind of mad man thought up that shit.
Dann: But it ain't stupid if it works I guess.
Dann:...But seriously these devils are wierd acting all chummy or distant from the get go...
Dann: the Keta guy called me by my last name when he finally talked to me, called me the worst human...
Dann: Which I can agree, i'm pretty shit at being human, living in a hole and stuff.
Dann: But... All this shit...
Dann: being... repeats?
Dann: I just wana be my own man yea know?
Dann: Ain't nothin' wrong with that.
Dann: Stupid shit aside, These devils got the upper hand on us every step, they haven't done anything bad yet but..
Dann: They know something and they ain't tellin us.
Dann: Miki seems simple, but obviously is a grunt.
Dann: this Keta, EA... Hes the mastermind of whatever the hell is going on with em..
Dann: Due to me going back at him, I know a few things, he had a hellhound, it was killed and is still sore so likely it was a pet.
Dann: The group had a friend who was either killed or died by an accident...
Dann: I'd push on that note.. But... Something tells me he doesn't like me.
Dann: Even after we made somewhat ammends... it's like... A sins of the father type deal.

He finishes up by shuffling his gear, he clutches right hand into a fist, cracking his fingers audibly as they loosened up. The glove of his armored super sentai suit made the sound of tightening leather, the glove was still new and in good condition but he had to become strong if he wanted to blast this time limit out of the water...

Whelp time to go... somewhere...

No seriously who should you go?​

> Ciel: What

CIEL: Uh
CIEL: Hello...
CIEL: I'm assuming you're Ebli, as I just met Slevis briefly and you described Miki as loud...
CIEL: And this seems to be where you devils are staying
CIEL: So that leaves you, by process of elimination
CIEL: It's nice to meet you
CIEL: But I'm trying to figure out where in the world Slevis went off to
CIEL: I-I was being chased and he decided to be all heroic or something and I can't find him
CIEL: I don't want him to get hurt because of my mess-ups.
CIEL: Uhm... can you help me?
CIEL: Although the blanket pile does look extremely tempting right now hehe
CIEL: I feel like I could pass out any second
CIEL: But
CIEL: I can't really afford that

To emphasize your greeting, you give Ebli(?) a little bow and tired smile. Rubbing your eyes again, trying - and failing - to suppress a yawn, you rise back up to meet her eyes as you shake your head a bit.

>Bart: Watch Miki leave.

You watch as Miki leaves through the floating window. If you hadn't traveled that way yourself you would probably be as confused as Dann is now. Still you have no idea what to do before you can ask you traveling partner for suggestions he goes off on a whole diatribe about the windows, him being a shitty human for living in a hole and so on.
RR: What do you mean repeats?
RR: I'm really out of the loop.

>Try to think of what to do next.

The way you see it you have three options, you could follow Miki but she probably wouldn't like it, you could go back in the temple and use the secret passage to go back to the room with all toe mirrors and travel to a random spot or you could explore your planet some more and hope to find a way back to your house.

The last one has your preference but you feel like you should at least mention the two to Dann since he might have plans of his own, though in that case he probably already has an idea on where to go.
RR: We could explore my land some more, we could also go after her but she made it clear she doesn't want that.
RR: Finally we could go to a room with a lot of those mirrors whch is how I ended up here in the first place, but for that we have to go back into the temple.
RR: Personally i'm all up for the first option.

> Anya: Experiment.

You start mentally picking out a few of the identical-looking platforms, going on a fully random basis. Finding one that leads close to HOME could be very useful, what with eliminating the whole journey you had to take here.

To start off, you step on top of the one closest to you, -IFYIED away.

> ==>

Greeted by a majestic view of a land of GIANTS, you find yourself atop a MEGASEQUOIA in LOMAF. The air thins at this height, the mighty leaves of the tree rustling and weaving. From all the way up here, even the behemothian inhabitants of this place appear small, like ANTS... which is quite literal in this case.

After enjoying the view for a brief moment, you step back inside the GRID, choosing a different platform.

> ==>

This time you are dropped off in a much humbler location, specifically in what appears to be a dirty BACK ALLEY in some LODAD salamander village. The atmosphere is dark and foreboding.

You leave.

> ==>

Next stop! Cavern. You can't quite tell how deep, but your instincts tell you VERY. In front of you stands a large door, the symbol of an EYE etched into the stone above it. You give opening it a shot, but it won't budge.

Instead of lingering, you return and choose yet another platform.

> ==>

anya ecto.png

Hm... what could this possibly be?

While you also leave this place for now, you make sure to label the platform that brought you there with a METAL POLE, stabbed into an OLD CANTEEN to stand up. Whatever it was, it reminded you quite a lot of the LAB, so you'll mess around it later.

> ==>

The last platform you take finally brings you to LOWAP. Huddled among a bed of coral, you stab another pole into the seafloor to remember the spot by. Raising your head and looking around, the TOWER OF SCRAP at the center of your camp casts its shadow only a few hundred meters away.

Keeping note of the direction, you start wading through the warm waters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back