• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
==> view RR

Placing the CARVED DOWEL onto the smaller platform of the ALCHEMITER activates the LASER SCANNING ARM, which reads the grooves and curves of the CRUXITE. A small, non-functioning COMPUTER made entirely out of the GREENISH CRYSTAL appearifies atop the larger platform. It looks so...

... fragile.

So very temptingly fragile.

==> view chain.log
> [RR] CLIENT [RA] SERVER
> [AR] client server
> [RA] CLIENT [AA] SERVER [RR]
> [AA] CLIENT SERVER [RA]

Venchi1986 Venchi1986

> ...and, exhale.

Looks like you're the arctic gal again, what a sudden and unsatisfying cliffhanger. You'd cry about it, maybe release some other bodily fluids, were you not so serene for the moment.

Feeling nicely refreshed, you hurl yourself back to your feet, CAPTCHALOGUING your three-stringed instrument for later use. Together with it, your deck consists of TWENTY-FOUR (24) item-containing and empty cards. These are mostly tools of survival, like your INSULATED CANTEEN and ERGONOMIC HATCHET, though you also carry around more situational things like BATTERIES. Shame you can't stuff those into your cell.

> Anya: Search.

Surely, your ballad of a tragic, bitter-sweet nature, wholly unrelated to any infamous internet japes, must've alerted your guardian to your presence. With this knowledge, you deduce he is making rounds somewhere nearby, probably waiting for you to encounter him.

Whenever you ask a favour of this madman, he demands to hear strange words flattering his ego you could never HOPE to mean. This is unhealthy, which is why you never give in to his wishes and wait for him to budge instead. You know this will be one of those instances, so a tranquil head is good to have.

> ==>

You enter the nearest ROOM, lit incredibly low by a saturnine crimson. It is octagonal, grey and coated in dust. Four of the walls are taken up by a bulky computing device, releasing that soft, red hue. Some other junk is littering the floor around it.

> Anya: Inspect junk.

You pick through the trash with your gloves, finding not much of value, except...

shitty ass laser.png
You find ONE (1) HIGH-POWER LASER POINTER. More of a weapon than a pointer, you stash it for now.

> Anya: Check out computer.

Having secured the item, you walk over to the gargantuan device. It towers over you, its brutalist wings, panels and screens enveloping you in sharp angles. It still retains some sort of power supply, though you don't know from where.

As expected, attempting to use it prompts you with a password request. You try to input a few guesses, but all of them return negative. In spite of your scientific approach, technology has always eluded you, maybe because you never studied algebra or computing? Yeah, probably that. While these things are not too different from the rules found in nature you've learned to master, you just don't quite get them.

> ==>

Scanning the entire ensemble of machinery, you notice a broken disc lying close to you. Maybe it could be used for something later?

disc.png
You captchalogue the DEMILUNE FRAGMENT, when-

==> Be Ciel

Uh. Bart seems like he has things handled. You want to get away from whatever mistake you just made... but is it a mistake? Or a miracle? Only time will tell... In the mean time, you go check on the machines that Dann placed in your home... although, after seeing Bart mess around you feel that you have a decent idea of what to do...

==> Ciel: Go to Cruxtruder

You go to the kitchen, seeing the broken glasses laying on the floor. Great. Now you need to make sure you don't step in broken glass while you get the broom. Sweeping it up like you're Cinderella or some shit, you then message Dann. You already know you can't lift the lid on this thing yourself, so you'll have to get him to do it.

RA: Dann
RA: Can you please do me a favor?
RA: Help me open the cruxtruder. I am not strong enough to open it.
RA: Smacking it with something semi-heavy did the trick when I had to help Bart...
RA: At this point, anything is fair game as long as you don't break it...
RA: That includes myself
RA: Although I don't know if you could even pick me up...
RA:.... Dann
RA: Try it.
RA: We have to know
RA: It's for science

Orikanyo Orikanyo

==> Be Dann the mann

AA: Just realized.
AA: This is kinda like being in one of those giant cranes used to make buildings.
AA: Just with less being trapped in a box a kilometer off the ground.
AA: But yea gottchyea.
AA: Executing operation: lift the puppy with a crane.

==> begin

You start with attempting to move Ciel, which and easy mouse over of her puts an x on the cursor.

Damn.

AA: Game refuses to move puppy, over.
AA: Attempting to dislodge cap off of the truder. Over

Taking a quick look around you try and find a heavy-ish thing to crack open this truder with the boys, or girl in this case.
Settling on a rock you found outside you gently try and get it into the place, floating it softly through Ciel's room,
down the stairs,
around the corner,
gently past Ciel,
And bonk the fucken thing with the rock.

Hussah!!

The thing has opened!

All is well in the worl-

Hol up.

There's a timer on this fucker?

Oh shit.

AA: We're on a time limit?
AA: Don't wana know what gameover means for playing crane god.
AA: Also whats with the spazzing orb thing?
AA: I have to resist all desire to poke it.
AA: Or toss a rock at it.

Speaking of, you place the rock, or rather boulder, atop of the recently moved table.

Which immedately snaps in two under the weight.

AA: God damn it.
AA: or rather Me damn it.
AA: new to this god thing gimmie a sec.

SpectrumCrow SpectrumCrow

==>

RA: Unfortunate, but it makes sense
RA: Also did you just call me a puppy?
RA: I'll take that as a compliment, I guess, over.
RA: Yes, we're on a time limit. I'd rather not stick around and find out what happens if I do not complete the necessary actions in time.
RA: I saw what Bart did for the most part, so I have a decent idea of what to do
RA: Please drop the card that is available, if you do not mind.

==> Ciel: Enter

You can't enter yet! You need the key to the door, so to speak. Thus, you begin to repeat the process that Bart followed while you message Dann. Once the card is available to you, you take it to the machine after capture-logging the Cruxite Dowel.

RA: I interacted with Bart's seizure orb.
RA: I accidentally fed it a Batman figure.
RA: It ate it
RA: I think
RA: You're welcome to try tossing something in there, as Bart's did change and flash a bunch when I gave it the figure.

You continue to make your own version of WHATEVER BART MADE to enter as you type, desperately trying to ignore the countdown. Countdowns suck. Fuck countdowns. Countdowns? More like UNNECESSARY STRESS.

==> Dann: Deploy card.

With a swift click of a few buttons you flop down the card she needs, picking it up with your cursor and laying it atop of Ciel's head like a cat being hit by a square of processed cheese.

Why not at this point?

You got nothing to do until somebody becomes your god...

Would Bart controll this area?

Who else is playing this..?

Bart... Ciel.. You...

Who were you missing...?

==> feed the hungry hungry Spazzorb

You look around for something to boop the thing with, the house was full of things... Knicknacks, paddywacks, but nothing was giving the dog a bone.

And this young man wasn't gonna roll home yet.

You a find a little bunch of display fairies, all bunched up and looking cute, sure, why not?

Not like there aren't other things you could choose.

Why not a book on fae lore and stories?

Or the ever so valiant rock?

==> Hurry up

Whatever, you mouse over the group of fairies, put them all together, lift them up and shove em into the orb.

AA: Spazzorb fed,
AA: Mission complete,
AA: Been trying out nicknames but guess it ain't working out, was a toss up of puppy and capybara,
AA: Both naturally look like friends.
AA: Capybaras are chill wise as a fuck bois.
AA: Seriously, nothing fucks with em.
AA: But yea.
AA: Kinda wana do things myself, but got nobody playing with me here.
AA: Whos gonna be doing...
AA: Oh shit.
AA: How could I forget the ice queen!?

==> Pester Anya.

[AA] AbberantAbilation began pestering [AR] arcticRecluse
AA: Yo, you still alive?
AA: Scream if you aren't.
AA: Would need some otherworldly wisdom right now.
AA: Side note, this game is wicked and being god is suprisingly easy.

SpectrumCrow SpectrumCrow AiDEE-c0 AiDEE-c0

==> Pick up computer.

You pick up the computer and inspect it, none of the buttons work and despite it looking fragile so figure that with it being a key item it's probably unbreakable. You wonder if you should put it in your sylladex for now. While your fetch modus comes with a large amount of cards, sixty to be exact one for each slot in your inventory, you still have some limitations . First of all is the size of the attache that holds the active cards, all your empty cards take up one slot but as soon as you assign an item to the card, the number of slots increases depending on the size of the item.

==>

You never get the chance to put the computer in your inventory though as you drop it when SIS startles you by screaming at the.... floating batman head in a ball?!?! Man this game has some strange mechanics. Shockingly the fragile looking computer breaks when making crashing onto the linoleum.​

==> ???: Stop being you.

Sure, you're pretty tired anyway. You're sure these kids can handle it themselves. Plenty have before 'em. You go and get some sleep.
==> Be Ciel.

You are now CIEL, who has used ALCHEMY to create a COMPUTER MONITOR made from a reddish crystal. It's one of the OLD ONES, from the 90'S OR WHATEVER.

It is strangely alluring, almost as if by MAGIC.
==> Be Bart.

You are now BART. You have just been temporarily BLINDED by a omnipresent light all around you. When your vision returns, things look pretty much the same, although you now longer can find your SIS, and the WINDOWS are to FOGGY to see out of anymore. It is also much COLDER now.

Also, You are pretty sure BATMAN'S GHOST wasn't right there beside you before.

SpectrumCrow SpectrumCrow Venchi1986 Venchi1986

RA: She has a name, Dann
RA: A very pretty one at that.
RA: And that is a good question... did you seriously forget her or are you joking around?
RA: If you actually about forgot her, I have some serious questions about your memory.
RA: But yes, do try and connect with Anya
RA: The countdown does not appear to begin until you open the cruxtruder, so don't panic about that.
RA: Thank you for your assistance, I appreciate it greatly. :)
RA: In the mean time, I will proceed.

You proceed to try and destroy it, smashing the 'glass'. A magical artifact drawing you in... that can't be good, probably cursed. Then...

==> Ciel: ENTER

> Anya: Accept gift?

That was unexpected. While the narrative momentarily left you to your own, DOC had arrived in the doorframe to deliver a BULKY LAPTOP to you. Before you could acknowledge it, he disappeared back into the shadows, how succinctly mysterious. Never keen on pondering the mysteries you'll never know the answers to, you inspect your present.

The laptop seems to be downloading some sort of SERVER CLIENT. On top of it lays a MANILA FOLDER, on which a message is scribbled. It reads, "IT'S FOR SCIENCE, MAKE IT HAPPEN."

> ==>

Did you ever slip up to him about the game? You don't think so, but CAPTCHALOGUE both items anyway.

As you do, you realize it has gotten substantially HOTTER in the building, hot enough to cause you to sweat, no less. Captchaloguing your FUZZY HAT to avoid heatstroke, you start backtracking your way out.

> ==>

Following the dim path, your guardian really went all out today. Purple, glowy arrows mark your way, and you quickly recognize the HUB when you enter it.

Your CELL buzzes with an alert noise. One of your friends must be PESTERING you. Unfortunately, they'll have to contend with being left on read for a minute or two, though you don't think that should ever be a problem.

> Anya: Face inferno.

anya standd.png

You step out of the research facility. Panting, snowflakes occasionally land on your clothes, melting immediately. It's way too hot to be a day in the arctic.

Finally sparing a look up, you note that the sky looks like it has caught on FIRE. Scratch that, it definitely HAS. Meteors fall near and far, setting blaze to anything flammable. Your spot appears to be safe for now, so you quickly recede into one of your TENTS.

> Anya: Pester Dann.

-- arcticRecluse [AR] began pestering abberantAbilation [AA] --
AR: I am alive.
AR: And still on this planet. For now.
AR: I must ask.
AR: Anywhere in its description, did the game mention sending a meteor shower to possibly wipe out the entire Earth?
AR: My download will finish shortly.

Last edited:
==>

Okay your vision is returning but seriously who ever heard of a breakable key-item, you just hope you can recreate it somehow. But first things first it seems SIS is gone and judging by the COLD and the FOG on the windows you and your apartment are somewhere else.

==> Look for SIS

You explore the entirety of your apartment including SIS's but have no luck finding her. Starting with the kitchen where you put a knife in your syladex just in case even though you can't use it for combat. After that you check SIS's bedroom and the bathroom and still find no sign of her.

218146134.jpg

c868_hygiplasnew01.jpg

images

IMG_7446-1-1024x682.jpg

Great, at this rate you're gonna have to go outside where it's no doubt even colder.

==>

First though you think you should contact Ciel and maybe the others just in case. After setting the thermostat a bit higher you go back in to your room and quickly find Ciel left you several messages.

RA: Can you capturelog the crystal?
RA: There's a machine that looks like it would take it
RA: Hold on, while you check that I'm going to see what in the world this seizure orb is.

RR:Already done.
RR: How did you manage to batmanify the "seizure orb" anyway?
RR: Of more immediate concern I think my apartment get teleported somewhere and SIS is missing.

With that she should be caught up but it might be a good idea to contact your other friends as well just in case.

==> Pester Anya

ReadingRoadster [RR] began pestering articRecluse [AR]
RR: Ciel no doubt told you about the game but you should know that apparently both you and your surroundings will get teleported someplace else at point.
RR: It happened to me at least

==>
Seeing no reason to type something new you just send the same message to Dann

ReadingRoadster [RR] began pestering AbberantAbilation [AA]
RR: Ciel no doubt told you about the game but you should know that apparently both you and your surroundings will get teleported someplace else at point.
RR: It happened to me at least

==> Inspect Batman ghost.

Yeah you could stay in your room waiting for a reply or you could at least try to do something that might be useful. You get up and head back to the living room.

RR: So I don't suppose you can me tell anything about this.

Last edited:
==> conduct the three way pestering

AA: Come on have some faith in me
AA: Yea know I get excited and what I mean is like 2 dials back on the stupid dial.
AA: But yea Anya is alive.
AA: Something about a suprise meteorlogical event?
AA: Wicked if it weren't horribly deadly.
AA: And probably the last thing folks worried about the ice caps wanted to happen.
AA: Which should be everyone, tbh.
AA: TL DR Meteors raining from the sky trying to kill everyone.
AA: Brb conducting the thought trains.

AA: Yep that legit sounds incredibly horrible.
AA: As for the otherswhen doing the game one of the machines had a timer on it.
AA: Now follow me on the crazy train here.
AA: Next stop idk.
AA: But what if the countdown is meteorlogical annihilation?
AA: Which means the god game knows about that shit.
AA: Or started it?
AA: Tbh i ain't about to start puttin blame on it cause the meteors started for you before you gamin'.
AA: And Bart tellin me this shit teleports you and your shit?
AA: Someplace safe? Like game theory states if yea beat the countdown you safe from the death comin.
AA: So yea I may be underground but i'm in extreme panic mode.
AA: Talkin to Barty-bo now.
AA:Later Queen of the north

Nick names could use some work.

If you had time at least.

Man that thought train conducting is rough.

Also trying to hold off the one labeled "Panic at imminant death via astrological beat down" which you are certain it's misslabeled but dosen't matter because you got typing to do.

AA: Was it after the shiny thing they made cause Ciel just did that.
AA: Made a computer of all things.
AA: Dog I am mad fucked up from this shit.
AA: Thought i'd be ready for this live or die shiz.
AA: Turns out survival is as easy as ploppin a few machines down and-
AA: Fuck bro I need somebody to do this FOR me!?
AA: Brb gonna hide under my bed till my chances for survival rise.

==> Collect moles.

Oh fuck.

Your babies.

Your rocks are inside but your diggy bois.

No time for hiding.

You gotta go.

Rushing out to the door you quickly open up a closet door, fueled by desire to protect your fuzzy friends, and captchlogue a wicker basket, best device to store your buddies. Has a nice little blanket inside to.

With that, you commence a neat little minigame that involves using bait to lure out moles and hurrying to pick them up and put them in the basket before time runs out and they slip away with the occasional different colored mole giving more points.

From Topas Toppers all the way up to Diamond Doodles.

The mini game is a smash hit and you immedately drop all other projects to expand on the mole game. It evolves into an action rpg, a fps, a rpg with romance mechanics, you procede to make millions.

@ all o ya'll.​

==> chain.log COMPLETE
> Be Bart.

BATMANSPRITE: 🦇🦇🦇🦇 🦇🦇 🦇 🦇🦇🦇 🦇 🦇
BATMANSPRITE: 🦇🦇 🦇🦇 🦇🦇🦇 🦇 🦇 🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

BATMANSPRITE: 🦇🦇🦇 🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇 🦇 🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇 🦇

Yeah, you can't understand this guy at all.

A sound emmanates from your room. Anyone inside said room would know that means BART has connected to ANYA as her SERVER PLAYER.

> Be Ciel.

You are now CIEL.

Like your comrade before you, a bright light has engulfed your vision: you are blind, if only for a moment. When your eyes come to, you are still in your HOME. The WINDOWS however have gone DARK. It's... eerily quiet.

Well, except for the FAIRY SPECTRE beside you, twinkling up a fucking storm.

> Be Anya.

You are now ANYA.

The game finishes its INSTALLATION, A server, connected; but also a CLIENT.

Who's this molekid?

> Be Molekid.

Unbeknownst to DANN, Anya has connected to his game.

> Be ???.

You cannot be ??? as ??? is currently ASLEEP!

However, several nearby SERVERS (The actual computer kind) begin humming as they come to life, possibly acting as some form of FORESHADOWING?

> Be one of those kids.

==> view chain.log

CHAIN COMPLETE.
[RR] > [AR] > [AA] > [RA] > [RR]

> Anya: Panic.

You sit alone, laptop on a block of ice, the Earth melting down around you. In your hide tent, only bare necessities sit arranged in accessible patterns. Preservable foods, water containers, warm clothes... You really have no intention of panicking. Quite the opposite, actually, you will SURVIVE.

A quick gander at the opposite wall causes reflection. Maybe you lied a little when you said that everything was a bare necessity here. Three moose-skulls eye you emptily. You may or may not have given them names, by which you obviously mean you have. Macbeth, Fyodor and Antigone are all actors in your poems, ghosts of the alabaster desert. They're not alone now, considering how many animals must've died already...

> ==>

You watch as Dann appears on your screen. He and Bart have both pestered you in the meanwhile, but the survival chill in your veins has crept too deep.

You ignore them.

> Anya: Survive.

Your CLIENT PLAYER appears to be picking up a basket of sorts. From your admittedly short exposure to his interests, you think you understand why.

You start perusing the UI, entering the PHEMALIA REGISTRY. Some free items with meaningless names jump out at you. It's things you can use, so you use them. With your cursor, you drop down the CRUXTRUDER right in front of a door Dann is headed to open.

AR: I'm afraid I can't let you do that, Dann.

> ==>

Without hesitation, you continue placing down these heavy devices as close as possible, crushing anything in the way. You want to make sure his access to them is as easy as it gets.

You plop down some sort of CARD on his head, just so he can't miss it.

AR: Play the game.

> ==>

You pick up a heavy-looking rock out of your friend's PERSONAL COLLECTION. Most would wager that some kind of violation, but you are running on speed mode over here.

With a heave of the cursor, you blast a hole through the upper section of that DOOR. Afterward, you toss the stone aside haphazardly, which lands right on top of the CRUXTRUDER, extracting a CRUXITE DOWEL and KERNEL SPRITE, not that you notice.

> Anya: Dig up moles.

What? You couldn't have possibly been thinking about leaving them to die. You've experienced enough pain, having to watch and think about the destruction of your home and its denizens, you're not about to let your friend suffer the same. Cold-shoulder non-communication aside, you did all of this in order to minimize all the loss you could.

Picking up another BASKET, you begin stuffing the moles into it as gently as you can. They're precious little creatures. You bring the first batch through the door hole and into the room, which now seems to be occupied by some sort of seizure orb? Wha-

> Connection lost.

anya unbonk.png

The last visual you get is of a basket poised to fall right into the ORB. What you do not see is the same basket plopping onto the ground, a singular mole ricocheting into the sprite instead.

You are this close to bonking your own head when you realize the frivolity of it. Instead, you wait for your connection to come back.

> Panic

Anya is connected, whats she gonna do-

HOLY SWEET FUCK!

You take cover behind the couch, bruising your check on the side of it.
Okay, this makes what you did for Ciel look god damn gentle!
Which it was, you wouldn't go around crushing other people's things on purpose.

Unlike a certain-

Oh shit, the seizure orb is back, guess this is yours? And it spat out the... Cylinder thing. Cruxite? Whatever, you got the card, cruxite, better get to work and worry about the mole bois in a sec- Oh fuck Anya's on the case, you knew you could count on her! You had utmost belief that her efforts are always in your best interest and most definitely don't have a slight bit of annoyance she took your graphite without asking...

And blew a hole through your room.

Still, props for mole wrangling you guess....

You then watch as the Diamond Dog mole bounces out and smacks right into the orb thing...

You blink a few times... Unsure what exactly to do with this... Newly elevated state of mole being...

You figure doing the machine thing is a start, which comes easy as you have already kinda seen this before thanks to Ciel.

> ==>

Checking in with Ciel, you find yourself still in your home, thank the heavens. Still, it was absolutely day time just a moment ago, so why is it dark? You should really look for your BRO or something. Hopefully he made it through... if he didn't... no, you won't even think about that. Cross that bridge if it has even been built.

RA: What?
RA: Shit!
RA: Don't just 'brb' on me!! Are you okay?
RA: I swear to you, Dann Duxxert. I will come over there and check on you myself if I have to
RA: Fuck the laws of time and space.
RA: I will come make sure you're okay.
RA: Just
RA: I will bend reality to my will to come see you, you can count on that.
RA: In actual seriousness, please be okay.

radiantAgate [RA] has begun pestering arcticRecluse [AR]
RA: Anya are you alright
RA: Dann said something about meteors and them killing everyone
RA: Are you okay
RA: Dann said 'brb' and I don't know where he went
RA: I know Bart is relatively fine since I can go see him on my computer
RA: You two are another story
RA: Stay safe
RA: Please

You can already feel yourself going down the rabbit hole of 'what if they get hurt?'. Even as you wander the cottage, with no sign of your Bro, you can't stop worrying for Dann and Anya's safety. Maybe a bit of fresh air will help...

> Ciel: Step out into the garden

You move to go into the garden just off your room... phone and laptop close at hand as you keep an eye on Bart. It's so dark... where in the world are you...? This doesn't look like home... Toto? You don't think you're in NONSPECIFIC MIDWESTERN STATE anymore. Great. Now two of your friends are in immediate peril and your brother is god knows where in wherever the fuck this place is... leaving you alone... aside from the fairy-kernel thing that's flashing at you like crazy.

In the mean time, you grab your staff and equip it. Never hurts to be prepared... especially when your home got teleported into nowhere. You'll just... curl up under your covers with your laptop and build onto Bart's home, you can see something up and... maybe he'll wanna look at it? You don't really know. You're just trying to distract from the panic by playing off brand sims.

> ==>

Well whatever this Batman-ghost's function is supposed to be you don't think it's gonna a semi-helpful guide at least. Which is too bad cause even Navi's brand of "help" would be useful.

> Go outside.

Yeah it looks like you have no choice, you have to find SIS after all and that means facing an unknown possibly dangerous location you know for a fact is cold and all that without help or contact with your friends.

Hang on, if you needed Ciel's help to play the game that means one of your friends needs your help as well and who knows what this bizarre game might do if not everyone is playing. Plus some extra time to plan and prepare can't hurt, you just hope the same applies to SIS.

> Back to your computer

Already there, you decide to answer Dann before doing anything else.

RR: Yeah it was.
RR: I got a computer as well wonder if it means anything.
RR: Wait, survive? What do you mean?

You really don't know anymore why you're surprised, this game has already shown itself to be crazy

>
Just as you're about to offer to be the one placing the devices down for him you decide to check if you aren't already connected with a second person and sure enough it seems you're the one to help out Anya instead. On your screen you can tell she is sitting on a block for some reason in a tent that is way too small to hold all three devices

>Pester her.

RR: All right, I'm going to drop three devices outside your tent. You're supposed to use them in tandem with a card I'm going to give in order starting from the one closest one.

It takes a few seconds but you find the devices under the tab labeled Phernalia Registry. Besides the ones you already know there are several other options but they all cost resources.

> Get to placing.

You start with the device that gave you the crystal and flashing ball which is apparently called the cruxtruder which you place about five feet from the tent's entrance. Next up is the totem lathe which you place as close to the cruxtruder as possible. Finally you do the same with the alchemiter.

> ==>

With the devices placed you move the camera back to Anya and drop the final free item, the Captchalogue Card, onto her laptop keyboard.​

Last edited:
> Be Anya.

After a couple minutes, your connection returns: Dann is almost already done, with only about seconds left on the clock.

You do see a holographic SEIZURE MOLE just sort of... vibrating nearby.
> Be Dann.

As you go through the process of the game entry, you complete your FIRST ALCHEMY, like two of your friends before you. You seem to have created a CRUXITE MODEM, of a DEEP BLUE variety, same color as your SEIZURE MOLE friend.

Like any human being, just seeing a MODEM makes you very angry. As only people who have to FIX MODEMS ever see them.

You have a better idea, however.
> Be Ciel.

You spend a few of your GUSHER-LIKE abstrata, BUILD GRIST, building your friend's home taller, before you are interrupted by a strange noise somewhere in your HOUSE.
> Be Bart.

You place down the final TUTORIAL MACHINE. All that's left to do is crack open Anya's CRUXTRUDER.

It'll help distract you from the clanging sounds in your kitchen.

>Dann: Strife!

The world goes quiet as your foe is revealed to you, a modem, a horrendous machine likely made by satan himself. Like a sniveling bastard who holds political power that you have to obey you had to fix the one in your home many a time, bowing to its whim and figuring out what the fuck is wrong with it each and every time it acts up...

Its a true, undiluted object of basterdity.

A horrible creature...

And now...

Now... it was pay back time.

==>

Withdrawing your drill from your strife deck you rev the large twisting weapon once, then twice. Your sunglasses glint in the light, your face cracks a smirk...

This time... it's personal...

You procede to smack the modem off the alchemizer onto the ground like a cat looking for a place to sit and stomp on the modem. You wouldn't dare sully your drill with it. You were above such aggrevious usage of power tools.

Stomping the piece of shit?

Yea thats called for, and likely less traumatizing for your vibin' buddy seizure mole.

> ???

What was that sound...? You suppose you could take a break from your 'escapism' and see what it was. You're almost out of funds for building anyways. You get up to go investigate.

> Ciel: Investigate

Creeping through the halls, staff in hand, you move towards the noise and whatever made it... hopefully, it was just Bro... but knowing how today has been going it's probably- oh god what is that​

> ==>

You wonder what to use to open the cruxtruder, you doubt the skulls in Anya's tent would be tough enough to smack into it without breaking. You don't want to waste too much time pondering either cause you know you gonna have to check the kitchen sooner or later, whether you want to or not.

> Just use a rock or something.

Careful not to damage the device you pick up a rock and drop it on the cruxtruder, removing the top and starting the timer.

Having a good idea on what caused the Batman-ghost, since one of you action figures is missing return to camera to Anya and use the cursor to grab one of the moose skulls. You drag the skull outside and drop it into the ball.

RR: I've done all I can from my end afaik, now you just have to complete the puzzle.
RR: I am pretty sure I have to go fight something now though, but I'm sure you can figure out what to do.

> Head to the kitchen

You reluctantly do so. Once you enter the living room Batman-ghost starts following you around and the two of you head off to face whatever opponent awaits you.​

> ==>

Before you can face the kitchen menace, it seems like you're Anya again. You've just heard a group of thuds outside your tent, and your connection has come back online.

Looks like everyone's sent you a message or two. You have no idea how to deal with any of that, so you put it off for later. For now, you'll have to focus on NOT BEING DEAD.

> Anya: Play the game.

A card-like object lands itself on top of your keyboard. You've seen that before! That's... you don't remember what it is, but you CAPTCHALOGUE it regardless. You watch as a cursor drags a rock towards the CRUXTRUDER, releasing its appropriate "bounties."

As Bart does his part of the work with the SEIZURE ORB, you start figuring out the devices. Oh, dear Antigone... Now reduced to a... uh, flying ball thing. Not too far from how you've always envisioned her, honestly.

> ==>

Captchaloguing the PURPLE CYLINDER THINGUS, you stuff it into the second closest device, assuming that Bart knows what he's doing. After some inaction, you insert the PRE-PUNCHED CARD as well, receiving a malformed "totem" in return.

Not hesitating, you rush over to the last remaining device, hopefully finishing up the puzzle as you do.

> Be Dann.

As the MODEM falls in battle, you are engulfed in light. When you open your eyes again, you are still in your home. Your MOLE has gotten bigger!
> Be Ciel.

You are met face to face with a FERAL STOOGE, by which you mean MOLD IMP, as the name bar says above the creature. FAIRYSPRITE joins you.

STRIFE!
> Be Bart.

You confront a malicious RENEGADE DASTARD, obviously referring to the TIN IMP perched atop your FRIDGE.

STRIFE!
> Be Anya.

You manifest a pink CRUXITE SERVER RACK, full of blinking lights and other things your arctic caveman brain does not understand.

> MOLD?!

YOU ARE DISGUSTED. YOU ARE REVOLTED. MOLD? ABSOLUTELY REVOLTING. GET. OUT.

> Aggrieve!

Brandishing your staff, Fairysprite backing you up, you move to attack! Hit it in the head! How dare it enter your lovely cottage! You refuse to let it get into the food. Smack! Smack!

Eidolon Astronaut Eidolon Astronaut

> Examine Mole

Vibin' mole has turned bigger, they grow up so fast... Well, they really do when their whatever this thing is... Man... What a weird thing he is... If only you knew what it was called, like a... guide or something? or... Maybe you get to name it?

This... is a shocking revelation...

You stand in the shining glow of the mole ghost and... Think... For a second.

==>

You stare intently into the mole's beady little blue eyes...

Slowly...

Surely... Something comes to mind...

You quickly pick up your phone and pester somebody.

AA: I hereby.
AA: With my authority as group dumbass
AA: Name the seizure orb born creatures of missadventure and stupidity
AA: Fairies.
AA: Cause why not at this point?
AA: Made you have litteral fairies so it fits yea?
AA: Also sorry for causing a panic attack.
AA: You gucchi?

AA: Like death meteors and stuff, guess you got in before that shit.
AA: But yea, if we all get in we good? Maybe?"
AA; Yea know if Anya is okay?

Speaking of Anya

AA: Name your price and I'll pay it for saving the bois and gurls.
AA: Most of em anyways, not like I could do any better with just my hands.
AA: But don't worry.
AA: still, you get one, out of many heading forward,
AA: Dann favor(tm)
AA: So yea, stay cool.

==> Happen

During your typing away before your holy moley fairies friend you neglect to realize the hole above your head would be a cause of abit more woe... As the rough ministrations of Anya had not only took down your favorite granite... But started the rolling of a particular stone... Your perfectly polished lapis lazuli, it's beautiful shineing gleam slowly sliding off the tilted surface of the shelf, slowly, ever so smoothly sliding... Until it came right off, clinking off the floor, falling through the hole. The stone shined in the light as it fellt, the veins of gold throughout the oceanic blues were a sight to behold... Until they collided with Dann's head, bouncing off his shocked visage and straight into the mole "fairy."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back