• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
> Be Bart and Ciel.

The two of you engage in a friendly round of COOPERATIVE STRIFE! against the underlings.

Once about half are defeated, you hear a noise that sounds like a GIANT'S FOOTSTEPS, and the tower lightly SHAKES. Something is approaching, something big.
> Be Dann.

EA: You know what?
EA: Fine.
EA: You want divine intervention?
EA: I'lll fucking give you divine intervention.
EA: If Scratch is coming here to erase you anyway, then there's no point in trying to do this the right way anymore.
EA: Hold on to your asss, Duxxert.

EA: I'm sending in Ventid.
eloquentAdvocate [EA] has ceased torturing you!

> Be Anya.

You continue to go apeshit berserk.

As you finish off the second ACHERON, something strange happens. You are given a PROMPT to initiate something known as a FRAYMOTIF.

Y/N?

SpectrumCrow SpectrumCrow AiDEE-c0 AiDEE-c0 Venchi1986 Venchi1986 Orikanyo Orikanyo

> Ciel: Well. Crap.

That's probably some with The Corruption if you had to guess. You can run for now... if you have to fight, so be it. But for now? You're going to get the hell out of here.

CIEL: Bart!
CIEL: Whatever that thing is...
CIEL: I think that thing has
The Corruption

CIEL: If I'm correct, that means it's crazy dangerous. Be. Careful! I can't lose you!

CIEL: We should run for now! Let's go!

> Ciel: Yeet!

Running to Bart's side, you take his hand and RUN THE FUCK AWAY! Where to? Somewhere quieter, or where you can learn more information... but generally, ANYWHERE BUT HERE.

Last edited:
> Anya: End this.

The second ACHERON also meets a gruesome fate. Barely dodging its strikes, you stab the tips of your feet into its PLANT-LIKE FLESH, ascending up to its chest and winding up a strike. Before you can execute it, however, a GARGANTUAN FIST begins hurling towards you at an alarming speed.

Instead of jumping down, you launch yourself ONTO the third giant's arm as it tears a hole through its kin's stomach cavity. Seeing an opportunity as the limb retracts, breaking SEVERAL (MANY) RIBS on the way, you dive into the injured creature's body.

> ==>

Cutting your way to its SPINAL CORD, you sheathe one of your hatchets and hold the other with your teeth. Without going into detail, a SICKENING CRACKING SOUND erupts from the ACHERON'S INNARDS, its back contorting until a final SNAP occurs.

Upon the turning of its body into a shower of GRIST, the concluding sight is that of its broken RIBCAGE spiking through its SKULL.

> ==>

Breathing heavily, you thud and roll onto the dark grass. Eyeing your last target, a curious prompt interrupts the brief planning phase of the next encounter.

You don't hesitate to accept it.

>Bart: Run

Okay so your idea to help Ciel backfired but you stil managed to cooperate pretty well with her, at least until the tower started shaking and Ciel got scared believing the cause of the shaking to be Corrupted.

You never had to deal with The Corruption yourself but you know it's bad news and despite it meaning you might lose your comics and thus your next planned alchemy session as well as your entire apartment, you agree you two have to run. Your first thought was to go into the Seventh Gate but you don't want anything that dangerous following you into the endgame zone.

> ==>

From what you can tell Ciel doesn't have any plans either so you have to think of something. It's enough to make you wish you were still at the Crocodile temple so you could easily escape to the mirror room. At the moment though there is only thing you can think off.
RR: Use a gate, I''ll be right behind you!

If it really is the Corruption you know you can't defeat it but you should at least be able to distract it long enough for Ciel to get away safely before you follow her.​

Last edited:
>Dann: Victory.

While foreboding and kind of thinking you pushed a man off the fence he was hurdling, it appears that giving the guy a push put him towards, yea know, actually doing something! What ventid was, and why he called it Deus Ex machina... Wait no it was Divine intervention. You got no clue. But hey, if it helps.

it helps.

Fuck this game you gotta take the world in your own hands damn it if you want shit done! That doesn't only go for him, but for others to!

Just like Anya there, who was currently taking life into her own hands and tearing it to absolute shreds, absolutely mauling that underling and turning into to grist, which was merciful to say the least given the state it would have been if the game didn't pop it like a bubble into those tasty looking grist.

Wait...

You got a feeling that she didn't notice you... You wave, trying to get her attention... Only to get the feeling that... something is about to happen.​

> Be Bart and Ciel.

Before either of you can act, the source of the sound emerges. Enormous blue-grey tentacles wrap around the tower-like house as an OSMIUM KRAKEN pulls itself up, towering over everything, even the ACHERONS.

High above, a strange OBJECT appears and just sort of FLOATS THERE. It is only when a HUMANOID FIGURE smashes through and falls towards you that you notice it is a WINDOW. The falling person seems to be carrying the largest HAMMER you have ever seen in your LIFE. They perform a CHAOS BONK to the OSMIUM KRAKEN, which explodes into GRIST immediately. The hammer-wielding figure lands.

EBLI: . hey < 3<

> Be Anya (and Dann, you guess.)

Synaptic Breakdown.png

You leap into the air, rocketed further than humanly possibly by SWIRLING GREEN ENERGIES. At the apex of you bound, you are above even the UNDERLING. You land on it's head.

It's like lightning.

Jets of GREEN ELECTRICITY shoot out of the HYPHAE ACHERON'S FOREHEAD as the contents of its skull fries. The beast topples over, collapses, and then dissolves into GRIST.

SpectrumCrow SpectrumCrow AiDEE-c0 AiDEE-c0 Venchi1986 Venchi1986 Orikanyo Orikanyo

>Bart: Hope the newcomer is on your side.

Just as you were relieved that the upcoming enemy wasn't corrupted that happened. You hope that whoever did that is on your side cause there is no way you can beat them. At least they seem willing to talk.
RR: Please don't be an enemy, please don't be an enemy.

>Walk up to newcomer.

Not wanting to be rude to someone that strong you walk up to them and greet them.
RR: Ehhm...Hey, that was some dynamic entrance I have to say.

panel1.png
panel2.png
panel3.png
panel4.png

> Ciel: Greet Ebli
CIEL: She's a friend, Bart!
CIEL: She's one of the devils. I met her briefly before.

Once you reassure Bart she isn't a threat, not to you at least, you happily move over to Bart and Ebli
CIEL: Ebli!!!!
CIEL: You're back!
CIEL: I-I was so scared you guys weren't gonna come back!!
CIEL: It's so good to see you!
CIEL: I appreciate your help so much.

CIEL: Oh wait c-can I call you that??
CIEL: And what are you doing here?

> Anya: Process situation

It appears that you just RODE THE LIGHTNING. Descending back onto the ground, you'd really appreciate if these consistently green tinted powers came at your WILL, rather than RANDOMLY, but you'll just have to bear with it for now.

At the least, blitzing through three ACHERONS has sent you a good tad higher on the ECHELADDER, bringing you closer to your current goal.

==>

Just as you're about to turn and leave, you notice DANN scampering over to discourse distance.

DANN: Holy sweet jesus
DANN: That was rad.

DANN: How in hell you do that?
ANYA: Oh. Hey.

ANYA: How.
ANYA: Did I do that.
DANN: Uhh...

DANN: No clue
DANN: So... Uhh...

DANN: You see that wierd animation thing?
ANYA: ...Ekh?
DANN: Guess not.

DANN: You... Uhh...
DANN: okay then.

DANN: So... uhh... You good?
ANYA: ...

ANYA: Sure..?
ANYA: If you don't mind I.

ANYA: Have little time for conversation. Right now.
DANN: Yea, you uhh seem pretty...

DANN: Intent on killin
DANN: Mind if yea have a number two?
ANYA: Weren't you executing a plan?
DANN: Plan is settled and done already.

DANN: I have officially kicked the devils into actually doing things.
DANN: or rather pestered Keta until he actually did something
DANN: The old "if you want something and your doing nothing for it you don't deserve it." type of thing.
DANN: Plus abit of sprinkling that he made Ciel cry.

DANN: Regardless, may I be your partner in this murder dance?
ANYA: He did.
ANYA: What?

DANN: ...Well.. Mostly because they sorta... okay not sorta, they dissappeared again.

DANN: So stress was getting to her.
DANN: Shes good now, helping Bart. Which you probably know about.
ANYA: Right.

ANYA: She was gathering everyone.
ANYA: Maybe you should head to them also.

ANYA: I will be joining. Soon.
DANN: Ah I forget how you like being alone
DANN: Alright, if thats what you want i'll head on ahead.

ANYA: I...
ANYA: Nevermind.

==>

Maybe it's for the best that you don't understand how awkward that was, because sheesh was it bad. Unfortunately for you, not even your lack of social awareness stops you from feeling bad about the exchange, especially about that last bit.

You really wanted to forge some BONDS during the course of this game, but you've given up on it in pursuit of survival and efficiency. You're pretty sure you DON'T like being alone, but the only life you're willing to risk pushing these limits is YOURS.

==>

Speaking of, you need to focus.

You begin moving through the dead foliage of LODAD, stalking for your next target.​

> Be Bart, Ciel, and Ebli.

The imposing, gavel-wielding girl looks at the two of you disapprovingly, gesturing sort of everywhere.
EBLI: . not a txme for talk
EBLI: . underlxngs are stxll everywhere

EBLI: . are you goxng to help < 3<

Ebli joins the fray.
> Be Anya.

You continue the hunt, slaying the low-level underlings as you come across them.

A green SPECTRE appears before you, just as they have before, appears to be MIKI. They do an arm motion that communicates 'follow me' as they dart off into the dead wood. Nothing you haven't seen before.
> Be Dann.

You head friends-ward. The fastest way should be through the TRANSPORTALIZER GRID accessed nearby.

> Still be Dann

You begin your journey towards the land of friendship and camaraderie. You tentatively step atop of the TRANSPORTALIZER and end up in the grid room. You stomache reels, god you hate those things. Doing it twice in a minute or two really screws with your stomache.

You gaze at the other pads in the room and... Oh shoot which one was it to bart's place?

Shiiiiit....

Uhhhhhhhh....

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....

Okay not a good time for brain fart.

Just... Activate your Ciel tracker senses... Oh, well, that portal kinda has abit of fairy dust on it, guess thats the one. Or.. is that just glitter..?

What even IS fairy dust anyways...?

Fuck it.

> Transportalize

First who whooop, then you zooop right where you needed to be, nice detective work.

And oh look, it's Bart and Ciel and- Who the hell is that and why do they have a gavel?

...Oh hey an imp, off you go little buddy, off the edge with you. And with a friendly slap across the face you send the imp flying down the spire that is Bart's home.​

> Ciel: Snap out of your little lesbian daze

That's a tall order, chief. You'll give it a try, since you're still in danger and all. Now that you've had somewhat of an awakening, it's hard to stop noticing it.

CIEL: O-oh
CIEL: U-um
CIEL: Yeah
CIEL: Y-you're right, sorry.
CIEL: We can talk later

Taking your staff, you go back to beating down on underlings. You just really hope you don't make a fool out of yourself.

Putting your momentum into your staff, you aim it at an imp that gets sent flying off the edge. Another imp comes behind you as you turn on your heel, keeping the momentum going and knocking it back. Each of your movements is to a tempo in your own mind, a dance to which only you can hear the music. Music may not be something you're super familiar with, but you've dabbled enough to know a little.

Oh, hey, is that Dann? Sweet! ... Wait a second. You really hope he doesn't embarrass you in front of Ebli... you'll deal with that afterwards. Thus, you continue your battle dance.

>Bart: Notice le flustered Ciel.

Why is Ciel acting so weird when talking to that Devil? It's almost like she....oh. Ooooh. That could seriously ruin your chances with her but you don't have enough evidence and now is not the time to worry about your crush.

Hammergirl is right after all, there are still enemies around.

> Deal with underlings.

You wrap CHAINNIR around a GICLOPS' arm and electrocute the massive metal monstrosity, just in time for another of your friends to arrive and backhand an imp into the abyss. Before turning into grist your opponent quickly raises it's arm throwing you in the air.

> ==>

Using your GRAPPLING HOOK WEBSHOOTER you use your momentum to deliver an epic and unnecessarily strong boot to the head of an ogre.​

Last edited:
> Anya: Follow the weed spectre.

Weed? Well, grass is green, you guess. You trail after the phantom, seeing if it leads you anywhere interesting at all. Of course, you're ready to bail the moment it starts addressing you about feelings you DON'T UNDERSTAND, but for now you tag along.

Though maybe you wish you could understand.

> Bart, Ciel, Dann, Ebli: Strife!

The four of you make quick work of the remaining UNDERLINGS.

You collect the bounty of GRIST, though it doesn't really mean much to you at this point in the game, you think.

EBLI stores the JURISPRUDENTER back into her SYLLADEX.
> Be Anya.

You follow the verdant ghast through the wood for a moment, before they disappear entirely. Another appears and continues walking in the same direction, KETA this time. The spectres continue to cycle between the three DEVILS the entire trip, as if they were clips of them walking spliced together to fill time.

You arrive at a DERELICT LABORATORY, probably totally haunted or something. The phantasms fade through the locked front door.

> ==>

After trying out the handle once or twice, you draw your MINIATURE ANTIGONE'S RAZORS and make short work of the door. It certainly looks like the amount of randomly scattered research facilities in this game is higher than you'd normally anticipate.

Greeted with the claustrophobic sight you've grown to expect, you delve into a series of dusty hallways and corridors. If this situation only concerned YOU, you wouldn't even bother anymore. Regardless, you're willing to put aside the time if it means potentially finding a way to protect THEM. One of these days, a lab will actually contain something useful.

> ==>

Several hallways later, you reach a room that manages to pique your interest. While on its own it is rather unremarkable, a cloth-obscured RECTANGULAR SHAPE sits in the middle conspicuously. You attempt to remove the fabric concealing the object, but you are abruptly interrupted by the sounding of a voice coming from within it, stopping you in your tracks.

????: H3y.

> Be Dann

Short work between four hands, the underlings didn't stand a chance. A steel giclops or two was nothing against your drill. "Diamond is unbreakable" was your newest bit of work, this mixed with your "Buzzy bee jetpack" a name you feel disgusted by you find hitting them in their weak point, ie: their big fucking eye, was rather easy.

With the buzzing wings still working hard to keep you up, you reach where the others are, greeting them with a hearty wave of your drill equiped hand and a hefty landing upon the platform. Sometimes you forget your equipment has some weight to it.
Dann: Yo! Hows it hangin'?
Dann: Looks like another devil is out and about, good sign.
Dann: Got a feeling you ain't Keta though.
Dann: But first...
Dann: Bart, dude, fucken killing it out here man, good moves bro.

Dann: Speed running this death trap like nobody's business.

You give Bart the well deserved pat on the back, and turned your eyes to Ciel-

Sweet jesus murphy that girl looking like shes caught the love bug something fierce. Niether time nor place but... Jesus, and Miki said to keep his pants on, this girl looks smitten thrice over... And not for Bart, all eyes on the devil.

Man... Thats troublesome...
Dann: Ah yea, well, uhh.
Dann: Talked with our boi Keta.
Dann: Hes actually going to do something!
Dann: Don't know your name Hammergirl, but you know what a ventid is?

Dann: Says hes gonna drop that sucker.

Last edited:
> Bart: talk to her.

You have no idea what a ventid is and are curious but this might be the last chance you have to talk to Ciel in both private and person.

If you're right about her feelings then things will have to be settled, otherwise it wouldn't be fair to either of you.

Bart: Hey eh Ciel can...we talk in private for a bit?
CIEL: Hm? Of course.

The two of you move to a lower floor and resume your conversation.​

CIEL: Is everything alright?
Bart:Yeah... it's just that.... Well I wanted to wait to tell you till after we had beaten the game but then I saw you talking to that Devil girl and I think it might be better to just clear things up now.
Bart: I... I like you.

CIEL: ... O-oh
CIEL: U-uhm
CIEL: I'm flattered, really...
CIEL: But... I'm having a lot of conflicting thoughts about who I am and...
CIEL: Uhm
CIEL: I'm sorry...

Bart:Yeah I figured from how you talked to her, but I thought it was better to know for sure.

It's true you suspected this already, but still. Either way much as you want to you can't walk away just yet. There is one more thing you have to be sure about.​

Bart: Do the others know or should I be careful with what I say about you?
CIEL: Dann is the only one I've really talked to about this
CIEL: I don't really mind, I suppose
CIEL: I don't think anyone will care... Especially considering what we're dealing with hehe
CIEL: But... Thank you for checking
CIEL: It means the world to me

Bart:Can you tell the others I have gone inside to alchemize a bunch of stuff and that if anything comes up to pester me? It's true but I also am not in the mood to deal with Dann right now.
CIEL: Oh, of course.
CIEL: One last thing...
CIEL: You're still a valuable friend to me, Bart.
CIEL: Take all the time you need.

Honestly the friend thing was never in doubt as far you are concerned but since the only response you can think off is a lame and inappropriate friendzone joke you say nothing as she offers you a sad smile and goes up to join the others.

As suspected you could not do it. You could not kiss the girl.

> Go inside.

You have better things to do than mope around though so you head back inside to work on your alchemy.

First thing would be figuring out how to get the extra arms or all the other work will have been nothing. DOC OCK would be the logical choice but you don't like the idea of using a super villain. The IRON SPIDER ARMOR could work but you don't like the idea of only three mechanical arms either, you could make it work but it feels like it would be inferior.

That is it! Sure he is more of an anti-hero but still.

You dive into your comics and look for a good picture of SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN.

Once you find it you combine it with your PARKER PARKA and BATMAN LONGCOAT .

Now to improve your chains, first up is your AUTOMATIC CRETIN OPENER. It really needs to up it's game when it comes to cutting, and as any dork knows nothing cuts better then a lightsaber.

You pick out a star wars comic and get ready to combine it with a flashlight, before you do you get another idea and throw in your Mega Man X Collection. After all the Z-Saber is a more versatile lightsaber.

You combine this JERRYRIGGED LIGHT Z-SABER with the cretin opener and move on to the METEOR HAMMER.

The first step here is easy, you make a heavier and stronger chain by combining your BIKE CHAIN with a piece of the HEAVY DUTY CHAIN the crocodiles use, But what to do about the balls?

Looking through the codes for the minerals in Dann's collection you grab the codes for LEAD, DIAMOND and GOLD. That would certainly make them heavy and hard enough but diamond is a bit too brittle to use in something you will slam into enemies.

> ==>
Having turned on your computer you found a materiel that was both tough an cool looking enough. Unfortunately Dann doesn't have any nacre. Looks like you'll need something else to finish your alloy.

And once again the answer hits you. You know the perfect alloy for this, plus it's iconic enough that almost everyone would realize it. You look for a good picture of Captain america's shield and go back to the punch designix.

Before you get started though you get another idea. Thinking it might be smart to make sure you have a large supply of gold and lead you look through the Life and times of Scrooge McDuck until you find a good picture of the goose egg nugget.

> ==>
Having created a large chunk of both lead and gold you combine them together with the diamond and shield codes. The result gets combined with the stones used for your meteor hammer which in turn get fused with the stronger chain.

Remembering that gold is an excellent conductor of electricity you upgrade CHAINNIR.

Finally it's time to finish your creation. You combine the codes for your four chains with your SUPERIOR SPIDER-LONGCOAT.​

Last edited:
> Be Ciel

As you return to Dann and Ebli, your heart can't help but feel a little heavy. Rejection is hard on both parties, after all. Putting up a smile, half real half fake, you greet the two again.

CIEL: Um
CIEL: Sorry about that
CIEL: Bart went to go
CIEL: Alchemize some things.
CIEL: But...
CIEL: I believe Ebli's last name is Ventid? If I had to guess, that is.
CIEL: Speaking of, now that underlings aren't trying to kill us...
CIEL: It's nice to see you again, Ebli! Or Ventid if that's what you prefer

CIEL: Also hi, Dann... Glad you're okay.

Even though you haven't been apart long, you still worried about him. Dann's your rock, basically the only thing keeping you grounded.

CIEL: If my theory is correct then... You're here to help?

You can't help but smile, feeling reassured that everyone won't die or anything. You feel more hopeful again... All of the social pain can be dealt with once everyone is safe.

Last edited:
> Be Anya.

????: Littl3 h3lp h3r3?

Cautiously, weapon drawn, you grasp the fabric and pull it off in a single motion. It is a FULL-SIZED MIRROR. However, your own reflection has been replaced by another GREEN SPECTRE, one you HAVE NOT SEEN BEFORE.
????: Thanks.
????: W3 n33d to talk.
> Be Ciel, Dann, and Ebli.

EBLI: . that's me
EBLI: . ventxd eblx
EBLI: . and yeah x guess x am < 3<

> Be Bart.

You create the GLEIPNIR. An immensley powerful weapon, used by the gods to bind FENRIR. While not the robotic arm controlled chains you were hoping for, four gilded chains can be shot forth and retracted from the sleeves, like a REVERSE HOUDINI.

> Be Dann​

Dann: You sound about as sure of that as we are.
Dann: Still, having somebody who knows what the hell we're doing around is a million times better than being shoved in a box to be checked on later.
Dann: You very likely know this already, name is Dann Duxxert. A name Keta has throughly convinced me he says in his sleep with a clutched fist.
Dann: So then, lets....

You look around for your third, finding him nowhere, until you look down of course.
Dann: Guess we.. got abit of time before we move?
Dann: Anyways, Abit back i witness Anya do some wicked super move.
Dann: Fried a thing's brain with lightning.
Dann: That was fun to watch.
Dann: Hope we all get something like that.

>Bart: Fondly regard creation.

Not what you expected but you're sure you work with this. You wonder if you have the grist to make a second one but decide against it. Instead you decide to make some support items in a way that doesn't require you to show all of the steps.

> One minor timeskip later.

You have successfully combined your COMMUNICATOR with a Spider-man helmet, it still functions the same but now it also works as a helmet with built in gasmask.

Using your SMOKEBOMBS as base you have also created, FREEZE BOMBS, BOMBS, TEARGAS BOMBS and SLEEP GAS BOMBS.

Having two more ideas you combine a picture of the FANTICASTICAR with your motorized chair in hopes of creating a vehicle you and the others can use both together and separate. Finally in what might be a failed attempt to get some help with controlling your Light powers you have combined your gloves with an Iron Fist drawing on the logic that he can make his hands glow with power. Yeah, you were really reaching there.

> ==>

Knowing you can't stall any longer you head outside to see the others, while also sharing the code for the gold-steel-diamond-proto-adamantium alloy, as well as the code for Captain America's Shield itself on the memo-log since they might be useful.​

Last edited:
> Ciel: Converse

CIEL: Oh, thank you for the codes, Bart.
CIEL: I'm still worried about Anya...
CIEL: But since we have Ebli, we can split off if need be to divert our focus.
CIEL: I still want to find out how to become a god.
CIEL: Keta refused to tell me.
CIEL: But I think we're running out of options.
CIEL: If one of us could harness a power of god-hood, probably Dann, it might enable us to leave the session or something.
CIEL: Everything I found has pointed towards us being the hero's of certain titles. Dann being a Prince of Space, which maybe means you could find a space for us to stay, even if only for a short time.
CIEL: I am a Knight of Hope, so perhaps I could use whatever powers I have to keep us all alive by protecting us.
CIEL: Anya is a Thief of Void, so perhaps Dann and Anya could combine those powers to take a place of non-existentance and make it a place for us.
CIEL: And you, Bart, are a Sylph of Time. Sylphs are a type of spirit, so perhaps you can do time magic? Buy us more time?
CIEL: Does that make sense?
CIEL: I still do not know how to go about accessing these powers, though.
CIEL: Any clues?

CIEL: We can also go for another plan if you'd like.

You look to Ebli, a hopeful smile, pleading rose colored eyes.

Last edited:
> Anya: Converse with ganja phantom.

How very direct. Normally, that's what you'd appreciate the most, but you're just so uninterested in what these projections have to say.

Although, you haven't seen this one before, have you?

ANYA: Ekh.
ANYA: And it will not be senseless gibberish?
????: Yeah   sorry   about   that.

????: That   was   the   only   way   to   <ommuni<at3   with   you.
????: Until   now   that   is.
ANYA: What do you call a flock of crows.
????: A   flo<k   of   what?
ANYA: You are actually responding to me.

ANYA: Good.
ANYA: Who are you.
RILE: Ril3.
RILE: My   nam3   is   s3nol3   ril3.
RILE: Im   th3   fourth   d3vil.
ANYA: And?

ANYA: Time is fleeting.
ANYA: Why should I care?
RILE: No   on3   knows   that   b3tt3r   than   m3.

RILE: I   know   a   lot   of   things.
RILE: How   to   l3av3...
RILE: ... What   k3ta   is   r3ally   up   to.

RILE: He   n33ds   to   b3   stopped.

> ==>

Interest peaked, you watch as the emerald ghost steps out of the mirror, suddenly looking considerably more colorful. Its skin appears to be an ashen grey, hidden behind a black shirt with a red tie. The shirt is furthermore decorated with a RED HEART symbol, as red as the SHORTS the figure is currently wearing.

ANYA: Then let us talk.
ANYA: I have limped around guidelessly long enough.
RILE: Good.

RILE: First   i   must   apologiz3.
RILE: Iv3   b33n   living   in   your   brain   without   asking.
RILE: You   w3r3   just   more   r3< 3ptive   than   th3   oth3rs.

RILE: It   was   my   only   option.
ANYA: ...
ANYA: Ekh.

RILE: W3ll   put.
ANYA: Let's focus on surviving.
ANYA: I won't allow their lives to end in tragedy.

RILE: Only   room   for   on3   ghost?

RILE: Morbid   humor.
RILE: Moving   on.
RILE: K3ta   isnt   h3lping   you   so   you   can   mak3   a   univ3rs3.
RILE: H3s   doing   it   to   f33d   Th3   <orruption.
RILE: Th3   r3<ursion   exists   to   <ultivat3   it.
RILE: To   mak3   it   grow.

RILE: K3ta   is   th3   villain.
ANYA: I told Ciel I wouldn't hunt him.

ANYA: Am I to break that promise?
ANYA: If it must be so. It must be so.
RILE: H3   must   b3   stopped.
RILE: By   any   m3ans   n3< 3ssary.

ANYA: Understood.

ANYA: But.
ANYA: How?

ANYA: He is past this session. Is he not?
RILE: Th3   oth3r   d3vils   ar3   in   our   old   in<ipish3r3.

RILE: But   3v3n   if   you   w3r3   to   g3t   th3r3   k3ta   far   ov3rpow3rs   any   of   you.
RILE: Additionally   h3   <ommands   Th3   <orruption.
RILE: Th3   four   of   you   <annot   fight   him   alon3.

RILE: You   n33d   your   prim3s.
ANYA: The ones Mask talked about.
ANYA: Where do I find them?

RILE: S<att3r3d   throughout   paradox   spa< 3.

RILE: Th3   on3   you   <all   mask   knows   how   to   find   them.
RILE: Th3y   ar3   on3   of   th3m   aft3r   all.
ANYA: I see.
ANYA: Then we should search.

RILE: Ind33d.

RILE: Th3   plan3t   d3rs3   should   be   your   first   obj3<tiv3.
RILE: Th3   archag3nt   noir   is   in   poss3ssion   of   a   fun<tional   f3n3strat3d   plan3.

RILE: On3   you   can   us3   to   3s<ap3   th3   blu3   l3agu3s.
ANYA: Derse. I have not awoken yet.
ANYA: Do you know of a teleporter?

RILE: Th3r3   is   only   on3   transportaliz3r   that   leads   to   d3rs3.

RILE: Within   a   t3mpl3   out   in   th3   v3il.
RILE: I   can   show   you   th3   way.
ANYA: Lead.

> ==>

Who is in the right, who is in the wrong, such questions don't bother you. You have one objective, only one reason to listen to anyone now. With a means of escape, a method of fighting back, you turn to leave the facility.

Conveniently, Rile fades away into nothing, a golden, game-like trail appearing before your eyes in his stead. While not actually understanding the commonness of this trope, you assume this trail highlights the path you're supposed to take, and so you follow it.

> ==>

Just a short distance away from the LAB, the trail leads you to the TRANSPORTALIZER you took to LODAD. The path to this temple is surely within the GRID, which makes everything simple in a way you can appreciate. Obviously, you're not going to Derse ALONE.

To Bart's place.

> Ebli: Explain powers and godhood.

Untitled.png

EBLI: . tappxng xnto your powers xs lxk-

> ==>

ebli oops.png

> ==>

this isnt good.png

> ==>

anya oh god what are you doing.png

> ==>

anya please this isnt necessary at all.png

> ==>

oh my gofdi shes dead.png

> ==>

As you appear from behind Ebli's toppled body, you can't help but notice only TWO (2) of your friends are standing nearby. This is not the best thing in the world, considering you know damn well that the devil isn't even close to dying and will be up and at it VERY SHORTLY.

From the fact that this is Bart's house, you draw the hopeful conclusion that he is simply inside, somewhere around here. Pointing to the close-by SEVENTH GATE, you shout in a coarse, noticeably tired voice so anyone could hear.

ANYA: THE GATE! FAST!
ANYA: JUMP THROUGH AND BE READY TO MOVE!
ANYA: I'LL HOLD DOWN THE DEVIL!

> be Dann

the fuck.png
(100000 hours in ms paint)

Alright.

This is life now.

You knew Anya was goin abit crazy but shit man what the fuck.

Girl just showed up and was about to administer that sweet sweet lore.

But she got fucken planted.

FUCKEN SPLIT open like a log.

Rkoed outta nowhere.

Anya is Paul Bunyan and Ebil was a tree.

Girl got axed a serious question.

Fucken splitting back pain.
Dann: We're fucken doing this then?
Dann: Was waiting for somebody to find something not kosher about the devils.
Dann: And I wasn't about to start advocating them.
Dann: But you better follow behind love or I'll raise you back from the dead and kill you myself.

Dann: Peace.

==>

Dann activates his wings and takes off into the portal.

Guess its go time.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back