• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Aarfy

Government Official
hillsfinal.png

HILLS OF OLYMPUS

western, mythology, survival

The Hills of Olympus roleplay follows the Greek pantheon in the 1890s, as their worship had long since been obsolete. Because life in their realms had grown stale and decrepit, their desire for vigor grew desperate. Eventually, they agreed to stage one last hurrah and taste their gritty ancient past, by deciding to move to the wild west and engage in a complex battle (both willingly and unwillingly). Some actually want to go on living, while others have accepted their end, but still want to take their divine titles to the grave.

For this Sergio Leone-esque roleplay, there will be an end... when all but one is left standing. Yes, your character WILL most likely die. How your character avoids and prolongs it, though, is completely up to you.

Total # of roles is 18, and I encourage you to apply for whichever one you would enjoy most. *You can apply for multiple, but you will only be chosen for one.* Depending on how much interest is shown, I may make more. You can make the character however you'd like, as long as they also abide by the sentence stories. They will NOT follow the original family tree, and will be divided.

Married:
•Zeus and Hera
•Aphrodite and Hephaestus

Children bulleted as siblings:
•Athena, Ares, and Heracles (Zeus as father)
•Artemis and Apollo (no father, mother is Leto)
•Persephone (no father, daughter of Demeter)
•Eros (son of Ares and Aphrodite)

Singulars:
•Dionysus
•Hestia
•Demeter
•Hermes
•Thanatos
•Heracles
•Poseidon

General Rules:
•Be active
•Communicate with others for plot development
•No drama, don't antagonize others
•Must get permission from the other roleplayer to inflict major harm
•no public sexual context or gore- must be meaningful to the plot
•No incest (family trees have been edited for this), rape, pedophilia, or fetishization of any kind
•Don't assume your character will be the one to survive
•The intentions/beliefs of the characters do NOT reflect the user, so please don't take it personally
•literate responses are the goal, but any length can be used as long as it progresses the plot eloquently

Apps will close most likely around mid-late may, so this can be a summer roleplay. As of now, OOC will be on discord because of how large this group is.

coded by natasha.

ROLES

SCROLL DOWN

Zeus and Hera.pngPoseidon and Hades.png
Athena and Apollo.png
Hephaestus and Aphrodite.png
Ares and Eros.png
Dionyusus and Artemis.png
Demeter and Persephone.pngHestia and Hercules.png

coded by natasha.

(all images created by me ^__^)
Taken roles: Poseidon and Artemis

APPLICATION FORM:
Post a character sheet in any format that includes
ROLE NAME:
PRONOUNS:
PERSONALITY:
MOTIVES:
ABILITIES RELEVANT TO THEIR TITLE:
DESCRIPTION OF APPEARANCE: this can be a written description or image. Documents or weblinks also accepted!

Update on the roles: So far we have the Poseidon and Artemis for sure, someone interested in Thanatos, and another who will be joining the rp- bringing us to 5 people. I will most likely fill in whatever role is needed.

Update: The Aphrodite role has now been taken!! Applications will most likely wrap up in about ten days- you can also message me for any questions or extensions. I can also reserve a role for you if you provide me with any literate roleplay sample.vigennete.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back