• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hmmm, I would be more than willing to do a lot of the pairings you have listed. Is it alright to message you for a plot session?

I'd love to do something with you, Hotel Hazbin and Helluva Boss are some of my favorite series to watch after a bad day. Its a shame not too many choose to do anything with it since the whole concept lends itself so well to.. well, everything!

I'd love to do something with you, Hotel Hazbin and Helluva Boss are some of my favorite series to watch after a bad day. Its a shame not too many choose to do anything with it since the whole concept lends itself so well to.. well, everything!
I would love to discuss a plot with you! 😊 please send me a PM and we can chat more there.

Hey Implings!

I am currently searching for a long term, literate roleplay partner who would love to dive into the world Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss with me. 💀

⋙ I post multi-para to novella(6 - 8+ paragraph) and am looking for a roleplay partner who also likes to write long posts. ONE LINERS NOT ACCEPTED!

⋙ When it comes to RP couples I can do Canon X Canon, OC X OC and also OC X Canon but if I play a character for you, I expect you to be kind enough to do the same. I love to double!

⋙ I am love triangle and polyamory friendly 💚🖤💚

⋙ I ADORE horror/dark themed roleplays ☠

⋙ I am OK with age gaps between romantic characters, so long as the youngest character is legal age((18))

⋙ I am open to doing a cross-over for both series

🔪 Looking for someone to play Robo Fizz, Fizzarolli and/or Alastor for me. In return I can play any canon(s) for you. 🔪
Hi! Are you still looking for a partner?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back