• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

KittenSkull

Cosmic Kitty
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
B6D9988D-4D4A-4534-A56B-583276E82AF2.jpeg

Hey Implings!

I am currently searching for a long term, literate roleplay partner who would love to dive into the world Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss with me. 💀

⋙ I post multi-para to novella(6 - 8+ paragraph) and am looking for a roleplay partner who also likes to write long posts. ONE LINERS NOT ACCEPTED!

⋙ When it comes to RP couples I can do Canon X Canon, OC X OC and also OC X Canon but if I play a character for you, I expect you to be kind enough to do the same. I love to double!

⋙ I am love triangle and polyamory friendly 💚🖤💚

⋙ I ADORE horror/dark themed roleplays ☠

⋙ I am OK with age gaps between romantic characters, so long as the youngest character is legal age((18))

⋙ I am open to doing a cross-over for both series

🔪 Looking for someone to play Robo Fizz, Fizzarolli and/or Alastor for me. In return I can play any canon(s) for you. 🔪

Last edited:

Hey Implings!

I am currently searching for a long term, literate roleplay partner who would love to dive into the world Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss with me. 💀

⋙ I post multi-para to novella(6 - 8+ paragraph) and am looking for a roleplay partner who also likes to write long posts. ONE LINERS NOT ACCEPTED!

⋙ When it comes to RP couples I can do Canon X Canon, OC X OC and also OC X Canon but if I play a character for you, I expect you to be kind enough to do the same. I love to double!

⋙ I am love triangle and polyamory friendly 💚🖤💚

⋙ I ADORE horror/dark themed roleplays ☠

⋙ I am OK with age gaps between romantic characters, so long as the youngest character is legal age((18))

⋙ I am open to doing a cross-over for both series

🔪 Looking for someone to play Robo Fizzarolli and/or Alastor for me. In return I can play any canon(s) for you. 🔪

💚 = Craving this pairing

Bold = The role I would like to play

🖤💀 Pairings 💀🖤

Moxxie X Millie
Moxxie X Millie X Blitz
Moxxie
X OC 💚
Moxxie X OC X Millie 💚
Luna X OC
Blitz X Stolas
Blitz
X OC X Stolas 💚
Blitz X OC X Moxxie
Blitz X OC X Robo Fizzarolli 💚
Stolas X OC
Robo Fizzarolli X OC 💚
Robo Fizzarolli X OC X Alastor 💚
Robo Fizzarolli X OC X OC
Alastor X OC
Alastor X OC X Sir Pentious
Sir
Pentious X OC
Sir Pentious X Cherri Bomb
Sir Pentious X OC X Cherri Bomb
Cherri Bomb
X OC
Angel Dust X OC 💚
Angel Dust X OC X Valentino 💚
Charlie X OC
Charlie X Vaggie
Charlie
X OC X Vaggie
Lucifer X Lilith 💚
Lucifer X OC
Lucifer X OC x Lilith 💚
Lucifer X OC X Alastor 💚
OC X OC
I am super down for OC X Stolas

And OC X Lucifer and Lilith

and Also Alastor X OC -w-b I can write Mulit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back