• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Cirillia Vines
fqOhVsO.jpg

Interactions: The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Merciless Medic Merciless Medic Karcen Karcen
Mentions:

Cirillia truly was baffled as Katja went on to say she healed anyone that needed it, even truly bad people. She did agree with her logic of anyone being able to change...mostly anyway. But even still it was rather shocking to have someone truly not judge or care about others' actions this much. Even going out of her way to heal them! She didn't even ask for money or donations of any kind...it was amazing she was even able to keep herself fed and clothed. She surely doubted that the majority of people that came to use her services believed in all this goodwill stuff she was talking about, much less even giving her a second thought until she was needed once again. It was sort of sad to think about really...quite so. "You're a pacifist? How are you even still alive?" She asked in genuine shock. She guessed it could, potentially with a good amount of luck on your side, be possible to survive like that...but it was practically unheard of in Hell City.

Her gaze would turn to San as she started to speak now seemingly getting quite angry as Katja spoke. She had to admit she made some good points. Albeit perhaps misguided at poor Katja...still decent points given the state of the city they lived in. As Juan and San made their exit she awkwardly turned to Katja. "Uhmm....yeah! Thanks for the help and uhh...sorry for all the questions." She spoke. "Ooh, here, have some candy." She quickly made her way over to Katja and deposited a small pouch of her favorite strawberry candies in her hand with a small grin. "I'll come by to talk again sometime maybe, byee!" She spoke cheerfully before running out to meet up with San and Juan.

"Well....that was awkward leaving me in there alone like that after all that.." Ciri whined pouting at the two of them before letting out a heavy sigh. "Soo...food time?" She asked, eyes darting back and forth between the pair. She was definitely hungry after everything that had happened plus she was looking forward to getting her windows fixed!

1648166843474.png1648166863136.png1648167004759.png
Heroes Guild - Faust - Pantheon
This is a collab by Solemn Jester Solemn Jester (Playing Gin Zatoichi), TreasureSniper TreasureSniper (Playing Blood Stocker) & Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool (Playing the Heroes & "Shadowy Figure" < It's Phantom Black)
---------------------
Gin raised his katana up in defense as the sudden bright light engulfed him and his opponent for but an instant before revealing the ground parted before them. He listened to the man speak before raising his katana towards him. "You honestly think anyone in this city least of all these cretins are any better than Lucifer? You're foolish if you think so." He said before turning back towards the heroes. The situation was in their favor but if they weren't careful Gin knew this would turn ugly fast. These weren't any pushovers, the files on the showed them to be high-level enemies. One wrong move would end it. "You however might be of use. If you assist me in disposing of these fools maybe we can come to form some kind of alliance after all." He said reluctantly his katana still aimed at supposed heroes.

“Hmmm…” Blood Stocker muttered out loud, putting his heel on top of the car’s dashboard while butting his arms behind his head. “I don’t know about that, chief… you don’t seem all that….friendly…” he replied with noticeable snark. “Why should I join your side instead of the other guys here? They don’t seem all that bad and considering they’re not the ones actively threatening to cut me down….” He continued his sentence while tapping his fingers on the car’s chair, curiously waiting to see how all of this would play out.

More drones started to zone in on their area, all being commanded by Icarus (AKA “Cyber Warrior”) who was monitoring this situation as well as all the other Hero Operations from afar, meanwhile Morphis(AKA “Baron Bizarre”) stepped forth, taking long draws from his cigarette as he responded to the blind swordsman and their priority target of ‘rescue’: the Bloodstocker. The Arbiter of death stood in menacing silence, but withdrew his hands back to his sides as a show of backing down for the time being while his partner spoke for the both of them.
“We are here under the orders of our leader, it seems he has some interest in you, Bloodstocker. Like our friend behind the drones said, involving yourself with the Pantheon isn’t too far off from shaking the hand of the devil.” he then turned to the blind swordsman, his hypnotic eyes glimmering with interest “But as for you lot, we’ve been ordered to detain or eliminate on sight…I noticed you can’t see, so I’m not sure if you were able to tell, but your ‘company’ aren’t really acting themselves now aren’t they?” Morphis said as his eyes glowed vibrantly in the night, and reflective of the bizarre pattern embedded into them the eyes of the two other Pantheon soldiers who were accompanying Gin shone with the same light. Their expressions grew vacant as their minds succumbed to Morphis’ hypnotic gaze.

“Well, what do you know?” Blood Stock spoke with great amusement, interlocking his fingers together while witnessing the two subordinates of the overzealous swordsman reduced to nothing more than just puppets. “Your boss wants to meet me, you say? I don’t see a reason to decline a meeting with a potential client.” He said to the heroes as he got up and shrugged. He much preferred the approach of these “heroes”. Even if they initially attacked first. He was especially fond of the one talking behind the drones. He would have to meet this individual in person after this. “I’ve tried to settle this peacefully, but it’s clear to me now that my mistake was treating you as one of the players of this game. When more likely…you’re just a piece on the board.” As the Bloodstocker spoke, the blood drawn from Gin’s earlier prodding starts to flow, expand and wrap itself around one of his hands, creating a glove-like structure. The “glove” would attempt to forcefully release the man’s blade while also forcing him to essentially choke himself with a strong grip, likely much stronger than his own. If possible, he would much rather catch this man alive as well.

The sound of marching and crawling could be heard throughout the junkyard as multiple squads of his guardians finally made their appearance. Some of them were ground level, while others stood on top of the piles of junk, all of them aiming their guns at Gin, as he was the only one that he considered hostile. Besides the guardians, a small squad of brute goliaths made their way to the Blood Stocker, surrounding him in a shield-like formation, showing that he was never in real danger at all. “Can the others be trusted?” The leader of the squad asked his boss while keeping his large energy weapon trained at Gin. “They are to be treated as potential clients, understood?” He spoke with a commanding voice, earning him a small nod in response. “Alright then….heroes..how about we wrap this up? The sooner we clean up this mess, the sooner I can meet your boss.”

Morphis smiled with delight, pressing his palm onto his chest and bowing “Wonderful news!” his hypnotic eyes then swayed back over to the two soldiers who were now under his control and he ordered them “Restrain the swordsman!” Morphis shouted, and the arbiter who was standing next to him gruffed as he got back into a combat-ready pose in case the swordsman fought back.

Gin felt this wasn't the best route for this scenario. He had actually hoped they might find some shred of decency in this godforsaken place. But the man known as Blood Stocker had turned his offer down to side with these so-called heroes, now his men had been brainwashed and he was outnumbered a lot…"Heh…I've been in worse situations. Oracle, protocol purgatory." Gin muttered under his breath just so his A.I. could pick it up. Suddenly there was a piercing ring as a barrier erupted around Gin black and white almost translucent energy surrounding the area for about 30 feet and halting the Blood trying to restrain him. As it entered the area it fell lifeless on the ground. "Pitiful sinner. I will bring you to ruin so that you may one day see the folly of your ways and repent in hopes of being forgiven. Oracle Return to dust operatives Honda, and Kane." Suddenly both the hypnotized men fell to the ground as a jolt of electricity flowed through their bodies causing them to seize up. Before being knocked out. "You'll see a new day my comrades, and fight the good fight once more. I can't say the same for the rest of you though." Gin growled at those surrounding him walking over to his comrades and kneeling down beside them. The odd barrier of energy still protecting him. "Ok time to make the jump Oracle command code leap of faith…cleanse them with fire." Suddenly energy seemed to be sucked towards Gin as the barrier around him dropped, but before anyone could take a shot the energy flowing towards him exploded erupting in a massive pillar of purple energy and destroying anyone unfortunate enough to be too close or too slow to react.

The pillar of purple light eroded everything it made contact with as it quickly expanded, but about half-way through its explosive growth, the pillar suddenly halted appearing as if it had been halted in time. Above the area, standing atop the remains of one of the buildings was the Arbiter of Death, who was extending out both of his hands to slow down the molecules of the explosion and as a result, buying everyone in the vicinity enough time to escape the area before they were all reduced to dust. The explosion seemed to wipe the smile right off Morphis face, who was now visibly upset as he rushed to Blood stocker’s side whilst Arbiter of Death moved to slow the explosion down “I think it’s high time we leave, Mr Stocker.” he said morbidly. Icarus’ drones which were now flashing alarming red lights emanating from within, relaying emergency signals back to Icarus while automatically setting themselves on prioritizing the incapacitation of every hostile target in the area as they all swept into the vicinity and lit up a direct pathway out of the Junkyard District for Blood Stocker and the heroes to escape through. “There’s our way out, let’s move!” Morphis urged as he lifted his head, but when he looked up their path of escape started to go out as quickly as they lined up: the drones being destroyed one-by-one by a shadowy figure moving swiftly throughout the shadows and Morphis was too late to realize the sudden presence of Gin who appeared by him, then with a hushed whisper left Morphis with an unforgettable parting gift

“This trick is just for you.”
Morphis could barely feel anything from the precise and sudden strike directed at the back of his skull, and the last thing he’d before losing consciousness was his left eye stuck o the end of Gin’s blade. With Morphis collapsing to the ground, and the drones lighting the way to safety the shadowy figure revealed himself as he leapt down from the sky to join Gin’s side before the both of them warped to safety: leaving only Blood Stocker and the Heroes within the vicinity of the explosion. The Arbiter of Death, who was currently delaying the blast of the explosion gruffed and grumbled under his steel mask before calling out as loud as he could “We. Must. Go!” and he dashed out of the way toward Morphis unconscious body, picking it up as he made a run for it.

“Well….that was a disappointment.” Blood Stocker laughed, while dusting his hands. Though he did have time to admire the pretty explosion since one of his newfound allies were nice enough to slow it down. “You know….I have this distinct feeling that I am gonna regret not killing him…..” he said pondering over the thought as he turned away. He played hopscotch on top of the drones, eventually escaping the blasts. “Thanks for the save!” He petted the last drone like it was a puppy. “Whoever you are behind the drone, we should have a drink together sometime.” He seemed very appreciative of the assistance provided from before. All his own machines had also cleared the area. Although some junkers were caught in the blasts, it wasn’t anything too bad.

Katja Galinka

tags: Merciless Medic Merciless Medic The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Mitchs98 Mitchs98
1038d798bf57a18febd1511093445edc0b1e33b3.jpg

Katja didn't react to much to San's outburst, in truth she never lost her look of sympathy and warm kindness. She had heard far worse in truth many people wanted her to answer their questions, answer why this city was like it was. Katja had no answer, she in truth was one of the people asking the question herself. Katja just had faith that there was an answer. The fear of her powers was something a bit different, but Katja just let San go. Kataja knew her powers were limited to just healing she had been gifted that and that alone, but Katja doubted San would be put at easy by such words. There was one thing that truly surprised Katja, San actually believe the literal devil was in charge of the city, Katja didn't really believe that. To her anyone could claim to be the devil and that was who lucifer was, someone that took the name of the fallen angel. There was only one thing Katja could really say to San after her outburst.

" There is a saying two hands at work are more useful than a thousand clasped in prayer, your life needs hands at work. " Katja said faith was not for everyone and not everyone could stay in a church like Katja " If you ever need to be healed or wish to talk you are still welcome" She finished as Katja still bore San no grudge.

When Juan spoke up Katja still found herself a bit put off by him. She did not really deal with people like him, she held no grudge and bore him no ill will. The problem was she felt like he was trying to pay over making a real donation, the word loan made it even less good will. " The hospital will surely be happy to receive whatever you give them" Katja said if he gave anything it would likely go to the hospital and nothing to her. Katja was fine with that she would take a half eaten snack given by a homeless man out of true kindness than millions given by one who gave out of obligation or desire for repayment.

Katja then turned to Ciri " You are welcome anytime you wish" Katja said letting the trio leave. It was something of an odd group for her. Still odd was normal in hell city so all in all it was nothing to horrible. Katja did pray that San might find someone or something to bring her true peace, be it god or another person. Now Katja could go back to sleep and hopefully get a decent amount of sleep this time.

1648609675475.png
Icarus, "Cyber-Warrior"
Interactions: Mitchs98 Mitchs98 (Alistair)
Mentions: kakemha kakemha (Scarlet Jones) Merciless Medic Merciless Medic (O.V.R) TreasureSniper TreasureSniper (Blood Stocker)
---------------------​
His journey was soon halted by Icarus appearing in front of him, the man raising a brow ever so slightly and gripping his cane just a bit more firmly. He wasn't quite sure what to expect though was prepared to defend himself if need be. The sensors in his eyes went wild analyzing Icarus to get a gauge on his intentions as well as access general records of the so-called 'Cyber Warrior'. While he lacked any specifics that would particularly aid him, he at least was able to glean his name. Everything else was obscure, in-specific. He was a hacker, one that worked for various gangs and corporations, that was now approaching him for some reason. His general demeanor was slightly nervous, yet calm and composed.

To his knowledge, he wasn't one to murder people however given the masked person before him was a hacker it wasn't far-fetched to think that he would wipe any such records or quell any rumors about it with relative ease. The calculations continued to run while Icarus spoke though were incomplete due to the sheer lack of information on him as well as the mask he wore. Annoying... He thought. He often demanded people that wore masks take them off in his presence for those same reasons yet he wasn't able to demand it of Icarus. What annoyed him, even more, was the fact Icarus seemed to know more about him than he did of Icarus already putting himself at a disadvantage. He gauged the seriousness of his threat to be about a sixty-percent chance to be genuine, for now deciding not to risk it, and instead hear him out.
It was all going so smoothly...Icarus was smiling cockily under his mask. The moment that Alistair started using his eye in an attempt to dig up information on him was picked up in an instant by his mask, and Icarus was quick to monitor his research. Of course, his attempts were fruitless, but the subtle annoyance in Alistair's expression filled Icarus with a sense of pride like nothing else. They said knowledge was power, and at that moment he was feeling that power. For a short time, Icarus' bluff was enough to alleviate the feelings of exposure. Icarus had planned to cut off Alistair before he was able to say anything, but before either of them could get a word out Alistair's phone started to ring - and that's when everything started going downhill.​
He was about to answer until his phone rang causing him to let out a small sigh. Alistair held up a single digit and swiftly grabbed his phone answering the call, the loud shout on the other end caused him to wince slightly. Scarlet. It seemed the inventor had quickly decided to go ahead with her plans, after all, needing his aid in acquiring a part and a price. It was somewhat hard to keep up with her with how fast she was speaking though he managed well enough. "Hmm...I'll have to do a little digging for the mechanism, however, I should be able to get a price list for the materials together after my meeting with a client." He spoke. "As for you, what is it exactly that you want?" Of course, directing this particular question towards Icarus. Of all the times for her to call... The man internally sighed.
First, it was the call, just as Icarus was planning to make his proposal in a cool and professional-like manner their conversation had been disrupted by Alistair receiving a call. It was out of natural instinct and his own unending paranoia that Icarus intercepted the call, but the familiar voice of Scarlet Jones on the other end was quick to set his mind back at ease for the moment. It wasn't until Alistair had again brought his attention back to Icarus, asking him what exactly it was that Icarus wanted from him that Icarus was once again interrupted before he managed to say anything. However, this time he was disturbed by the alert signals coming from some of the scouting drones that were monitoring the other heroes' activities.

The first alert was coming from the border of Syndicate territory where 'Snake Charmer' and the 'Lord of Bees' were sent to intercept agents from the Syndicate secret service known as the Firelights. An organization he had already familiarized himself with even prior to the Master's interest in luring them out to the public eye. Instead, he saw something he didn't expect in the slightest: seemingly out of nowhere Snake & Bee boy were both hit by some freaking cybernetic monstrosity! It hit them hard, and he watched them in their last gruesome moments as they were crushed beneath the cybernetic 'thing' like ants. Icarus instantly picked up on the irony of their deaths, but that wasn't enough to distract him from the sick feeling he got in his gut as he watched them die. It also came as a complete shock, as the deaths of Gael Cosgrove the 'Snake Charmer' and Dillan Dotere the 'Lord of Bees' marked the first casualties within the Heroes Guild since its conception.
"Awh...Awh shit.."
He didn't have the time to ponder on that thought for long though, with another emergency on hand that needed attending to he ordered all of his drones to flee the scene with the exception of one, which he sent to track the cybernetic monstrosity from a distance before switching feeds to the Junkyard District drones who were aiding the heroes Baron Bizarre and the Arbiter of Death. It was their job to give a 'warm welcome' to the Pantheon and to help ensure the safety of Blood Stocker, or 'Stockings' as Icarus decided to call him. Icarus had no clue what the 'Master' wanted with the guy, but he had yet to be wrong about anything - anything. Or at least, that was until he decided to send Gael and Dillan right toward their deaths.

The situation was quickly getting worse, and the blind swordsman revealed his ace in the form of some type of technology Icarus had never seen before: which was a pretty rare thing. From there, things escalated quickly, and Icarus was quick to go into panic mode. From his point of view, it was like he just reached the boss level of a game, and as he scrambled to establish a route of retreat before the explosion took out their newest ally and the two heroes sent to secure his safety - from the outside, he would look like a maniac as he clutched the sides of his mask and stamped around the place in panic
"OH SHIT, GET THE HELL OUT OF THER---Wait, what happened!?!?!"
One by one the feeds on his drones in the junkyard region started going blank, and he was only able to catch the slightest glimpse of a man in a black coat donning a white mask before they were cut off. While he was able to light up a path to retreat, all the drones he had in the region went blank. He was left clueless as to what happened after that, and that sick feeling he had in his gut earlier only grew worse. "Damnit they are all gone!!! That better not have been for nothing..." he sobbed to himself, and by this point, he had completely forgotten where he was until he cut his feed to see that he was indeed still down some street alleyway with Alistair.

"Oh, right, you're here..." he said as though he was disappointed "Sorry bout' that, I have an emergency to tend to so I'll cut to the chase. I want to propose a partnership between us, you give me the things I need and I'll give you the things you need. I think it will be mutually beneficial for both of us, but if you have any doubts about it how bout' you tag along with me and see what I'm all about, hm? Then if you think you can trust me, we can talk about details."

Last edited:

San Inazuma
1648775963731.png

[Current Objective: Eat]
[Location: Hell City, Outside General Hospital]
[Mood: Anxious]
[Interactions: Juan, Ciri]
[Mentions: Katja]

The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Mitchs98 Mitchs98

San didn't care what Katja had to say. She didn't know if she wanted to stay here, or come back. If anything, since Juan seemed to look so special, he may have a hospital for her to go to. Though, she didn't know if she can trust any of those people there, so it will have to be a really bad event that forced her into that predicament.

She didn't know how Katja could stay so chill. It terrified her more, making her want to panic the more she stayed in the chapel. She can feel the hairs on the back of her neck stand up on end, and her fingers clenched and unclenched, trying not to punch something or hurt herself. She was irrationally angry, and it was taking too long for her to calm down.

However, a sudden surprise made her body jolt lightly as her ears pinned back and her tail went between her legs, electricity arcing from her hair and tail to hit Juan's side. Though, she doubted the electricity did anything. Just when she thought she'd be stuck with the sour taste in her mouth from the scary nun preachy lady below, she was immediately entranced by Juan, cheeks flushing a dusty pink. The suggestion was to eat, which was something she wanted to do anyway. Having been pacified with an inexplicable reason that left her confounded, she simply nodded, leaned against the wall, folded her arms across her chest, and waited on the stairs for Ciri, who came up not long afterwards.

She didn't really have a sympathetic expression to share for Ciri. She didn't really care if Ciri was uncomfortable, San just wanted out of there and Ciri could have left before them if she were really upset or terrified. She would have. It wasn't as if Katja was targeting them and as her logic came back to her, she knew Ciri wouldn't have gotten hurt. Still, she held her tongue, not wanting to make a confrontation. She also asked for food, and San nodded, her ears now standing upright and gathering information from around the area, her tail lightly swaying to and fro.
"Yeah, food. Also, Juan." She turned to him, unsure if he heard her from earlier. Her tone sounded tired, nearly bored. "The people who set the bounty on your head? The grapevine said it was the Stakers."

With that, she walked up the rest of the stairs and went outside the hospital, waiting after the entrance for Juan and Ciri to catch up before walking with them to whatever food place they agreed to go before.

Honestly, through all that terror, she didn't remember where they agreed to go to.

Oninaki-Izana.jpg
5a415f5a6b932596dfd06202f9b39351.jpg

Mian Bhais & Grimmwuar Judast
Featuring Character(s): Kozoru Kazuya, Iris Smith & The Mysterious Man
Location: District 111 "Hell's Rest" (Check Gangs/Locations tab and look for 'Sinny & Solly's' Locations for reference)

This is a collab by Uasal Uasal (Playing Mian Bhais & Iris Smith) and Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool (Playing Grimmwuar, the Hell's Respite staff & Kozoru)
__________________________________________________________​
Mian's investigation took her on a journey through the inner depths of the firelight districts, what she had assumed would be quite a relatively easy search turned out to be quite a hassle in the end. After all, Grim wasn't exactly alive in the general sense of the word making thus her usual tactics of hunting down a target had to be left to the wind. That being said, Mian was not an easy woman to shake loose from a trail. The woman began her search by inspecting the remnants of the battle Grim had taken part in last week, there were faints traces of souls left tied to the field and while they mo concrete information of use they did point her in the general direction Grim had fled. Following this trail and talking to many a soul left in his wake Mian finally began to piece together a map of Grim's actions. That was until he seemingly vanished into a manhole and the maze that was the underbelly of Hell City.

With her trail running cold Mian decided to take a more 'human' approach to her search. Investigating the sewers would be a goose chase. Mian needed answers and in hell city there was only one job in which a person could gather information safely. The job? Bar staff. So with that in mind, Mian and her 'babysitter' Made their way to the hottest nightclub and bar in town, one specifically renowned for its more brutish clientele. Hell's Respite.

Approaching the door with Iris by her side, Mian was halted by the bouncer. A rather large man with seemingly more muscle than brains. Moving a hand out to block the door the man shot Mian and Iris a grin "Well, well, well. What do we have here hmm? Two dainty damsels looking for an in hmm? Tell you what... you're both looking rather fine... this one is a bit pale but... I do love me a goth bitch. How about you show me a good time tonight and I let you in tomorrow hmm?"

Mian stood quietly as the man spoke, her eyes focused on the door more so than the man in front of it. Iris however was clearly outraged by the way the conversation had begun to evolve, reaching for one of her pistols. But in the end, this slight action from Iris prompted the bouncer to quickly Land a blow to the side of her head, brass knuckles increasing the damage of the blow. "What? Was it something I said?"

Iris immediately fell to the ground, clutching the side of her head. The bouncer delivered a firm kick to the woman thereafter. "Was it? That's a hot temper you got lady. You cant go reaching for weapons in this part of town. It's just not good for your health!".

Looking at the man with a soft sigh, Mian moved toward the door. Her actions caused the man to sling a punch toward the back of her head as she did so. The punch would never connect though, not with Mian. Instead, the man would trip and fall to the ground as he swung, hitting his head against the cold pavement. Looking back at the man Mian moved to open the door "I'm five days early. You should really watch your cholesterol". And with that the woman made her way inside, closing the door behind her.

The man, completely confused by her words and infuriated with the fact she made it inside on his watch made an attempt to get back on his feet. This would however fail and again he would trip. Looking to his ankle the man finally understood why it was he was tripping time and time again. But perhaps he would have been better off not knowing, at least then he could have died in peace. A skeletal hand had raised up from the pavement and had a firm grip upon his ankle, this was the reason he had been falling, but now that he had seen it. It was too late. Another hand rose, gripping his wrist and then another two pinned the remaining wrist and ankle too. Soon hands were sprouting out all around him and gripping him all over. The more he struggled the more hands emerged and eventually in the end he was choked to death. the hands vanishing as quickly as they had appeared.

Even as midnight fell onto Hell City, the atmosphere of the club had shifted. While the lights dropped, the people grew more excited and alive as the 'night lights' came out: Wisps of flames that formed a wide spectrum of colors upon the ceiling, creating what looked to be their own personal galaxy of stars and mini-suns. These balls of flaming light were harmless, and they rained down on the clients like a shower of stars. These night lights were the product of Kozoru's flame. Yet even Kozoru's flame paled in comparison to Mian's entrance, her mere presence drawing the eyes of everyone around. They had all felt the bone-chilling presence of death, and their stern glances were mixed with both admiration and fear as she walked by. Then from among the lively crowd of patrons, a finely-dressed man with combed-back hair approached Mian with a short bow.
"It is Hell's Respite's honor to welcome you to our humble establishment, Lady Bhais. Is it pleasure or business that brings you here on this fine night? Can I offer you a complimentary drink?"

"I am here on business. I wish to speak with Kozoru but before I do..."
Shifting her gaze toward the well-dressed man Mian moved a hand to caress his cheek. Carefully turning his focus to her eyes Mian smiled softly smiled "Tell me. Has Grimwwar been here recently?"

The man didn't move a single muscle as Mian pressed her hand against his cheek, gulping heavily as he responded nervously with a slight nod "Y-yes...Uh, erm, in fact! He is currently with Kozoru right now, please, come this way." Trying to retain his composure the man moved his hands back through his hair to keep its slicked-back appearance before leading Mian into one of the backrooms of the nightclub and opening the door for her.

The room was lit by the 'night light' wisps of Kozoru over a round table. Kozoru sat down in the middle between a pissed Grimmwuar who sat on one side and an aloof looking man with long flowing white hair that went all the way onto the floor adorning a black fedora.
"WHAT. THE. FUCK!?! So you're telling ME, that he's not even in Hell City!?! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!?! WHERE'D HE GO HUH!? TELL ME!! Damnit that fucking asshole!!!" Grim roared, but as Kozoru's fiery body started to exert heat as he sat quietly Grim settled himself down a little.
The man in the fedora smiled softly and lit up a smoke "I suppose you've never heard of the saying 'don't shoot the messenger' before, huh? Look, I just know what I know, the man you're looking for isn't in Hell City. However, my sources tell me that his leave is not---Oh? What do we have here?" it was at that moment the man noticed Mian through the doorway, and as he looked up to meet her gaze the scar running down his left eye would come into the light "Oh my.." he muttered under his breath. Grimmwuar turned to see her face as well, but his expression was less than pleased "What...Holy shit!!! YOU!!!" Grim's fist clenched immediately, but as he looked back to Kozoru his expression went from anger to guilt and his fists loosened up.
"Now what in the hell do you want, Witch? The old man finally sent you to reap me or somethin'?" he said venomously.

Mian quietly made her way over to the table, taking a seat next to Grim while offering Kozuru a polite and respectful nod. It was only when she was fully seated and ready that she spoke, ignoring Grim's outburst for the time being. "Kozuru, It has been some time. I trust you are keeping well. I offer you my apologies, arriving unannounced such as I did must be problematic for you. To then insist on meeting with you, I imagine it has only added to the situation. With that said, thank you for doing me this favour.". Turning her gaze then to the man with the scar Mian spoke again "I also extend my apologies to you too. It would seem I have interrupted your business here. Please have a drink on me, to make up for this transgression."

Finally with her affairs now in order and with Grim likely approaching boiling point having been ignored up until now, Mian turned to face the man with a soft and kind smile "Grimmwuar Judast. Your use of language and lack of manners leaves much to be desired, to think you used to be so well behaved." Laughing softly at the very thought Mian returned her gaze to Kozuru "Kozuru is a well-respected member of Hell City and his establishment has long been a neutral location where enemies can come to discuss business without the threat of violence. If I wished to kill you Grimmwuar, I would not do so here. To do so would be disrespectful to everything Kozuru and his people have strived for and maintained."

Again shifting her gaze, Mian returned to Grim. Tilting her head ever so slightly as if in deep thought "But why do you ask? Are you perhaps having suicidal thoughts? Can I not simply seek a discussion with you?"

Kozoru nodded silently with his hands entangled together, and the man with the scar on his eye smiled and pressed his hand against his chest as he bowed his head slightly "Oh ho~ It would be my absolute pleasure. In fact, my business here was just concluded." the man said as he stood up, adjusting his fedora then taking out two black cards from his coat, one he placed onto the table and another he extended to Mian "My calling card if either of you should have need of my services. Ciao!~" he said smiling and walked out of the room. Then there were three. Kozoru maintained his silence, his eyes gently closed as if he was meditating while Grimmwuar tilted his head, snarling and gritting his teeth "Tch! Don't tell me what I was or wasn't like!!!" he said evidently flustered by Mian's first comment on what he was like as a younger child "And what? You really expect me to believe that you tracked me down here just to have a nice lil' chat? Hrmph! Well all I have to say to the likes of you is this..." he trailed off as he raised up his hand and pointed up the middle finger.

With the stranger now out of the way Mian could get down to business and that business was of course to ensure Grim was present during the celebrations Lucifer had arranged. Fortunately for Mian though Grim was rather easy to manipulate and seeing how he was already beginning to show signs of irritation she knew what she had planned would work a charm. After all if there was one way to get Grim to do as you wanted, it was to tell him to do the exact opposite, like a child.

Shaking her head from side to side Mian sucked on her teeth "Tsk tsk tsk, see this is what I'm talking about. How rude. Is this any way to behave in front of company? You should apologise to the host, after all, he was gracious enough to allow you entry into this fine establishment was he not? He has treated you with respect and so you should do the same, regardless of your thoughts on me..." Moving a hand to the table Mian conjured forth two small skeletons which began to waltz with one another upon her palm "Although you are right in assuming I'm here on business. Your father will be hosting a celebration in three days time, the entire family will be assembled and your father is sparing no cost for the event. It is to be a spectacular event. There will be dancing, the finest of food and drink, speeches and of course... well as with everything that accursed pimp touches... there will be women of the night."

Closing her hand into a fist, Mian crushed the skeletons into dust that then fell to the table "Your father is worried you may plan to 'interrupt' this happy occasion. To ease his mind I volunteered to 'handle' you. How I do so is up to me, and while you may be a bottom-feeding, good for nothing, cybernetic, ill-mannered, masochistic, hot-blooded, psychopath. I like to remember you in your youth. The kind, apologetic and sweet child that you were. To that end and for that reason I've decided to be lenient and simply tell you..."

Turning her cold gaze back to Grim Mian slammed her fist down on the table "You are not to come anywhere near the Judast Estate during the celebration. You are not even going to entertain the thought. And should, by some miracle, you grow even more stupid between now and then and actually do show up. I will personally erase you from the face of this earth.... Am I understood Grimwwaur?"

Grimmwuar held a stern stare at Mian for a few seconds, his head tilting back as far as it could without breaking eye contact with Mian while grinding his teeth. "Oh really? So you came all the way here to tell me that did you..." for a brief moment his eyes drifted off as the subtle hint of a mischievous smirk appeared in the corner of his lips "Fine, sure. Why would I ever ruin the old man's good time? You won't have to worry about me, I've got other fish to fry anyway...For the meantime..." he said blatantly lying, though he wasn't lying very well. Grimmwuar possessed almost none of the same supernatural charm as his father, Lucifer. "So, are we done here then? Or are you gonna keep going on to me about what I was like as a kid?"

Moving to a stand Mian shook her head slowly from side to side "No, I believe we're done here. Unless of course, you'd like me to share the story of the time you crawled into your father's bed and told him about how you wanted to be just like him when you were older... ah the memories...". Turning to make her way to the door Mian raised a hand and lazily waved it "Now if you'll excuse me, I do so hate overtime". And with that Mian disappeared back into the club and after collecting her babysitter returned back to the Judest Estate.

Last edited:

Alistair Garish

Lt4aihw.jpg

Interaction: Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool kakemha kakemha
Mentions:
Stored Heat: 8%

It didn't take a genius to realize that the boy before him was likely feeling pretty smug right about now. Especially if he knew how Alistair operated. That thought alone annoyed him more, luckily he couldn't actually see the smug expression or he might have actually gotten fairly upset. He made a mental note to try and dig up more information on this 'Cyber Warrior' in the future. He was certain he could find more information outside of servers, a paper trail, witnesses. Something that couldn't just so easily be deleted or erased. It was impossible for anyone to hide fully in this day and age, people tripped up and made mistakes all the time. Even he himself made the odd mistake here and there.

Nonetheless, he watched and waited patiently for Icarus to tell him what exactly it was that he wanted from him. The sudden silence right after approaching him in such a serious and flamboyant fashion only invoked his ire further. Was he trying to annoy him? He contemplated leaving and likely would of if he was certain the risk to himself truly was minimal to none. Overall with how he was being ignored, he was doubting the professionalism Icarus had overall. Another heavy sigh escaped Alistair as he heard the boy mumble something. He was going to say something until Icarus started shouting and grabbing his head. Ah yes, yet another crazy person in Hell City wasting my time...of course.... It wasn't entirely uncommon for people to approach him like this and waste his time entirely. Most found themselves in a hospital shortly after depending on how bad of a mood he was in.

When he was finally addressed directly once more the man raised a brow in a questioning manner, "I suppose following you to hear more about this couldn't exactly hurt." Alistair spoke after a few moments of careful consideration. His doubts of Icarus being able to offer him absolutely anything of merit or value after that little display was certainly there. However, Alistair was a man of business. He was inclined to at least hear his offer out. Other than that? Perhaps at the bare minimum he would learn more about the mysterious person before him, potentially something he could use.

Havoc
~Church Hospital~

To Ciri's pout of protest at how they'd left her so suddenly Juan could really only give her a sound of amusement. "Yes, food time." He answered in response to her question. With her, they followed after San- and once they trio had been reunited, the group made their trot to a destination of Juan's choice. A multi-cultural cuisine based restaurant, serving foods of all kinds at one's order.

Entering the store, the range of items on the menu came in both English and in smaller text, foreign, translation. A cashier at the front greeting them upon entry, not even slightly disturbed by the appearance of the mercenary, the bunny café owner, or the 7ft+ giant man bird that followed after them. With a grin that revealed far too many rows of jagged teeth, the cashier asked: "What would you like, take out or to go Ma'am? We have bowls, wraps, sandwiches, burgers, sides, sweets, treats, drinks- and anything in between!" He maintained that wide grin, and then two extra arms seemed to emerge from behind their back, perfectly tossing menus at each of them for them to preview.

While Juan allowed Ciri and San to go ahead of him and order, Juan allowed himself a moment to think about the information San had provided him about whom had put the hit out on his head in these parts.

The Stakers? he pondered on it. Not a gang he was familiar with from his own memory that was for certain. Yet I can't let today really slide. A hit on him, was essentially a slap to the face of the organization- even if it was just business as usual. He had to find some way to respond- but honestly, with San and Ciri with him, he was hesitant to actually go about acting on it.

"Maybe after food I'll consider it." He muttered to himself.

On the side, sitting at their own table, adjacent to the entrance / exit, was a bear-sized, bearded man. One who seemed to be eating some sort of broth- and slurping it with quite the level of courtesy despite his slightly greasy appearance..

Mentions: N/A

Interactions: Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Merciless Medic Merciless Medic

• San Inazuma
    1649548272182.png

[Current Objective: Eat]
    [Location: Hell City, Store/Restaurant]
    [Mood: Anxious]
    [Mentions: N/A]

San, now gathering her bearings, thought they were going to a Chinese restaurant, but she guessed this restaurant was similar enough to a Chinese kind considering it had multiple different styles of food. Still, this new place was rather concerning for her. There was too much here. Too many people. Too many sounds. Her ears pinned back and she stood close to the avian figure of Juan, either to look like a bodyguard to him as her body was still held resolute without her tail between her legs or to look like he was protecting her. Either way, it was ambiguous enough.

The cashier's teeth made San shiver, unsure of how she was going to find any comfort here but at least his potential seemed transparent enough. She preferred to get her food and leave, but if the person was here, it would be beneficial if they stayed here and ate. Though, a juicy burger sounded really good right about now. Could they make the patty close to raw as they could get? She didn't want to out herself as a part-time helper of the Food Critics, but damn it was so tasty right now. Maybe she can get three burgers.... Yeaaah.

She took the menu, eyeing his multiple arms warily before taking a few moments to look at her menu before becoming guarded. She looked back at Juan, noticed he was busy pondering what she told him, and went back to order.

"Well..." She started, wanting to get this over and done with first. "Three Carnal's Desirable Burgers, the patties as close to raw as you can." The thought of having bacon, ham slices, and patties with cheese, onions, and lettuce made her salivate. "Oh, and uh.... Strawberry milkshake with sprinkles and whipped cream please." She decided that the restaurant wouldn't know her at all and, even if she did work for Food Critic as a part-time volunteer, people had more raw diets than her. And, it would be bad for business if they just randomly poisoned their customers.

So, she figured she was at least safe to eat the food here.

Her ear flicked behind as she caught what Juan murmured to himself. After giving back the menu, she looked back and regarded Juan with a bit of curiosity, her head tilted to the side.
    "I don't think making plans on an empty stomach is a wise idea." She smirked, being humorous for once.

Why was she fussing over him? She decided to not bother with that, her eyes catching sight of a bear of a man sitting nearby them. She nodded her head towards him, wondering if that was who they were supposed to meet. If not, glad she was silent so she didn't out herself.

Cirillia Vines
fqOhVsO.jpg

Interactions: Merciless Medic Merciless Medic The Regal Rper The Regal Rper
Mentions:

Cirillia, of course, only pouted more at the sound Juan made while San seemed to ignore her altogether. She didn't get mad though...it wasn't too terribly big a deal. It was still kinda rude to her though! Regardless her attention was now on food. She was quite hungry. She burned through a lot of calories and sugar just by existing and being her natural bunny self so she tended to eat more frequently than most. Especially if it was any sort of sweet treat! She had no idea who these 'Stakers' were though. It was possible she did at one point and she'd just forgotten...buut if she were being honest she didn't keep tabs on most organizations in Hell City. For her, there were two kinds of people. Friends and potential customers and the dudes that tried to rob her, steal food, or bust up her shop. Beyond that and of course the larger crime groups in the City she didn't know much and liked to keep it that way. The less involved she got the better for herself and her business.

Her gaze swept around the building as they entered admiring the decor and how it was set up. Of course, the bunny soon locked eyes on the menu. The most important part! She wasn't sure what she was going to order however she was soon distracted by the cashier and their many pointy teeth. Her eyes went wide as she was greeted, despite the friendly demeanor those teeth were kinda scary! "Uhhh....I dunno..." She spoke her mind blanking at the intimidating sight. Normally, she wasn't scared of much. But she had been in more than a few run-ins with some mutant freaks that decided to try to take a bite out of her. Luckily, they failed, but it was still pretty scary!

Hearing San ordering essentially raw burgers was a bit odd but not exactly unreasonable. She had wolf genes, after all, maybe she had inherited some of the tastse. While it was true she had rabbit genes and wasn't vegetarian by any means nor did she eat much salad...it wasn't unheard of for those that underwent modifications to take on characteristics of the DNA they'd inherited. "Uhhmm...I want the large Shrimp and Stir-Fry Veggie Lo Mein and uhh..same thing to drink as my friend here." She replied with a big grin. Shrimp were certainly among her favorites in terms to eat. And strawberries? She would eat anything related to them by the case full. "This place is pretty cool! I think I've passed by here a few times but I never went in." She said, mostly speaking to San and Juan as she stepped aside to let their birdman companion order his own meal.

She glanced over to the bear-man briefly as she heard the slurping though otherwise didn't pay him any mind. "So, were we gonna meet the guy here, or somewhere else?" She asked Juan. She was in no real rush, nor did she think the bear-man was related. She was simply curious. Overall her mind was on her meal and the tasty noodles she was about to practically inhale.

Havoc
~Unstoppable Diner's~

"I don't think making plans on an empty stomach is a wise idea."

His eyes went down, and for the first time the ensnaring aura of her fear had tapered off enough to allow some of the lighter shades to wash over. Juan, blinked, not quite catching what she meant. Then after his second blink realized what she was saying.

"Oh..." a noise echoed from the birdman's throat, a chuckle, "right...good point." He patted his toned stomach. Looking down at himself, his clothes were pretty much a wreck. Albeit no one else in the diner, really seemed to care.

Hearing Ciri's question, Juan glanced in the direction of the one both her and San had looked at before. And with a tilt of his head in a birdlike fashion, turned to look back down at her. "No, I have no idea who that is." And then as if he had cotton on to something said, "avoid looking his direction. I have a sense he has an interest in us."

The fanged cashier at the front smiled at their orders meanwhile, revealing even more sharp teeth, and with a nod to both ladies, clapped his hands. Immediately a pair of twins stepped forward, both normal looking humans and with a word in a foreign language, the two moved to guide the girls towards a table while Juan ordered his own meal.

The bear man however, eyed them continuously, and then turned his glowing gaze, on to Juan as he took another large bite of his meal.

"Here you are." One of the twins said. "Table for tree" he said in faltering English. Stopping at a booth near the farthest from all the other diners in the restaurant.

"We bring food soon." The other smiled.

Then immediately moved back to where the cashier had just finished up with Juan as he began making his way towards them.

Moving on a path around the burly man, Juan took a step, and then suddenly seemed to trip on the ground rather violently, almost seemingly stumbling into an empty table and chairs that had yet to be picked up by the waiter staff and prompting a laugh out of several people in the diner including the giant coated man who exploded into a croaking fit of guffaws, even after Juan had caught himself.

"Might want to watch yar step dere chicken-man! HEHAHAHA!"

Ignoring the snickers and laughs, dusting himself off and acting like it hadn't even happened as he moved, Juan silently sat down with the girls, picking whatever unoccupied side of the booth was free.

"Paid for everything, food should be out in a few minutes." He said. Leaning back into the particularly oversized booth, he sighed.

It wasn't long that their food did arrive. A six armed female woman, the lower half of a serpent slithered up to their table and with a fanged smile and glimmering serpent eyes, she prompted each for their requested order. Skillfully sliding plates, drinks, and sides that Juan himself had requested, onto the large table between the trio. A large shrimp and Veggie Stir-Fry Lo Mein, Three extraordinarily large Raw Cardinal Burgers, a bowl of veggies, spiced and cooked meat and three drinks two of which belonging to Sara and Ciri, the third, a milkshake, belonging to Juan, and a fourth drink, a soda- with Juan's name on it.

"So...after this we'll go find the guy I was talking about before. You'll get to tell him when you want him to show up to fix those windows, and then once that's done I'll take San with me." He pecked at his bowl of food and then grabbing meat into his beak flicked it into the air and skillfully caught it. "You're welcome to tag along if you want Ciri." He said once he'd swallowed his meal.

San Inazuma
1650516147962.png

[Current Objective: Protect Juan and Ciri]
[Location: Hell City, Restaurant]
[Mood: Suspicious]

San noticed the slight trepidation in Ciri upon seeing the host, but the chance the host would ever bother them and lose potential regular customers was too high of a risk for the man to take. Even if he really wanted to, he couldn't for business. Unless they were to do anything untoward within the establishment itself. Better be on your best behavior here.

She listened as Ciri ordered her food, even smirking slightly at the shrimp and the fact she wanted the same drink as her. She nodded in any case with her about the place being pretty cool. Though, there was just so many people here that San never visited. Being in a group definitely gave her a bit of courage she normally didn't exude when alone.

But something about that man, innocently slurping up his food, bothered her. There was - for a lack of a better term - bad vibe she was getting from him. His mere presence rubbed her the wrong way. The same could be said for 75% of those who were here, but she normally got this bad vibe when she felt like someone was watching her. Maybe it was instinct that she'll be seeing this man later.

She looked up at Juan, who chuckled and checked out his clothes. She watched as he patted his stomach, her eyes lingering on the muscles with some interest before realizing he needed new clothes. He's rich and got some good connections, he can probably find clothes for everyone. She nodded as he took her advice, then he gave her and Ciri advice not to look at him.

Has an interest? So she wasn't false in thinking there was something up with him.

San looked at the cashier once again as she saw the man with a pair of twins. The twins looked off and she wondered what the word was. She had her suspicions, thinking it didn't mean something as innocent as possibly "seat them". However, that's what it was, the twins guiding them to a table while Juan stayed back.

She wasn't so sure if she should be leaving Juan's side at this time. Either way, she followed the twins, making sure Ciri was close. If they were to have correspondence with the girl, San might as well try to be friendly with more than just her client. Besides, Ciri has been nothing but pleasant this entire time and the only bad vibe she got from her was the time she offered candy.

However, even as San went to her seat, she can just feel someone was watching her. She tried to fight the urge to see who it was, instead seating herself next to Ciri on the outer edge so she may get up if she needed to. She nodded at the twins, now realizing that they barely knew English and it was just better to order them in their own language. She awkwardly smiled back, nodding as they left.

She then watched Juan, making sure he got to the booth safely. They technically haven't started a contract, but because he helped her, it was the least she could do. That was when he stumbled near the bear-of-a-man. Her eyes narrowed. He watched Ciri and herself, so why pick at Juan? Her blood boiled. Was he staring at them because they were attractive? Was he staring at them because he was jealous? Or did he have something to do with Juan?

That bounty was still on Juan's head. Being in here was like walking into a trap and the only law they'll abide is the law not to fight in the restaurant.

The man's laughter made her sick. She refrained from standing up, even though she was gritting her teeth, her jaw clenching. Juan acted as if it didn't even happen and then sat across from them. San nodded, resting an elbow on the table, she rested her chin against the ball of her palm, her fingers drumming her cheek as her other arm rested on the table and held her bicep.

Her mind worked on overdrive, ears flicking to pick up the sound of those nearby, but also trying to pick a pocket of silence so she could concentrate. Even as the six-armed serpentine woman arrived with their plates and drinks, San did not waver. In fact, she didn't even acknowledge the food and drink. She stared straight ahead, looking through the wall.

Then she hummed.

In her mind, she went through a bunch of possibilities.

What if that man was just an asshole?
But that didn't make sense. If he were an asshole, he would have catcalled us or tried doing anything with us.
Does he have anything to do with Juan?
Maybe. He does have a bounty on his head.
If so, maybe he's wanting to collect it.
Does he work for Stakers?
Doesn't seem likely, but bounty hunters exist.
Right...

Deliberating with herself, she finally came to a conclusion. Only then did she seem to come alive, ears flicking alert towards Juan and smiling at the food before her and her strawberry milkshake. She crossed her arms over each other on the table. She watched with some interest as Juan laid out his game plan, then ate like an actual bird. She chuckled, finding him amusing. All these animal quirks were starting to give her ideas, but she decided against humoring them. They were the beast trio, now that she realized.

She blurted out, her voice low and quiet. Luckily, they were far from any diner. She sounded as if she were a participant in a chess game.
"That man who tripped you. He's out for your head, too. If he were truly an asshole, he would have tried catcalling us and stealing us from you if he thought you were here with some girls for a night. He's either working with Stakers or is a bounty hunter. Either way, he wants the money on your head." Her eyes flicked to him. "I can deal with him, now that I'm feeling better." She smiled, though it didn't reach her eyes. Instead, she just seemed to be showing off her teeth in a grin. She looked to Ciri.

"I knew when I felt his vibe was wrong that I was correct in thinking we'll be seeing more of him. So, logically, my vibe about you having drugged candy should also be true. If you have any on you, I'd like to drug him, so him trying to hurt us will fail. It will be his demise." She growled the last word. The way she said the last word sounded like she was going to have some fun with this. While she normally didn't derive such amusement or excitement in hurting others, she did find outwitting her enemies a fun endeavor.

"I won't divulge anything about either of you. I just want to be friendly and make myself out to be a street escort of sorts. If he ends up leaving, I'd like to get a read on where he's going, so I may better plan out where to take you two if that's necessary. Of course..." San looked to Juan. "We could fly, if he doesn't have any measures against flying people. Knowing he'll be after you, it's safe to say he'll be prepared. Though, we shouldn't start anything in here. I'd rather not get banned or thrown out for inciting violence in a technically 'non-violent' zone."

Then the realization hit. What if she's wrong? She just took the worst possible scenario and ran with it. Again. She furrowed her brow and shook her head, ears drooping to the sides of her head as she grabbed her burger. "I-uh... Well... Th-That's assuming he wants your head. H-He could just be a very selective asshole with some weird honor c-code." Her confidence fell and so did her voice. She took a bite out of her burger, her entire body seeming to melt as her ears fell completely sideways, her eyes lidding from the taste and texture. She hummed with delight, taking another big bite of her raw burger. Though, she kept her ear trained on the man who tripped Juan, now careful to watch him.

CENTER]

Sassy Party

Interactions: Merciless Medic Merciless Medic (Naomi Osz)

Mentions: Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sassparilla stopped, his hand still raised, steaming from the intensity of his slap. The tension clung in the room like a hoe who'd grown attached to her pimp. Sass had found quite a few of those during his time at the top of the pimpin game. But he turned his head slowly scanning the room for the source of the voice that had just spoken out. His eyes rested on Naomi, the moth girl he had taken on due to her unique appearance and submissive nature. It would be impossible to tell what Sass was thinking behind those thick round shades of his, and that always sour expression on his face. Sass turned towards her, his feet clacking across the hard checkerboard tiles of the HQ. He moved his hand towards her, always a dangerous motion with Sass, but rather than receive the life-ending slap that so many others feared! She was meet with the affectionate stroking of her noggin as he patted her head. "Dats right! Thanks Moth hoe! I appreciate yo hard work and dedication. I might just hafta promote you, or at least learn yo name." He said turning away from her and standing in the center of the room to address the group once more. "Nowz! If y'all make me look bad I promise…regardless of whose directly responsible…all y'all gonna receive some of da Sass special, ya hear?! Now unless any of y'all wanna give Sass some lovin or got anything useful ta say every one who ain't a exec git da fuk outta mah sight! GO GET! Make me some damn monay!!" Sass said turning to those executive members left. "Aight! Y'all mah top dogs. So I'mma rely on y'all for a very important mission. I needs mo powa and money fast. So I think it's time to initiate plan Black Mail man! Go to all the big wigs we got some juicy secrets on, and extort dem for all we can get. Leddem know who owns dem and dat Big Daddy Sass has come to collect ya heard!? Oh, and don't come back unless you'z successful aight?!" Sass said with a dismissive wave of his hand turning away and strutting over to his throne taking a seat on the goddy piece of gold and purple furniture with his best girls by his side affectionately groping and kissing on his stoney, unflinching demeanor.

Dog

Interactions: Mitchs98 Mitchs98

_________________________________________________________________________________________________[/CENTER]

Shiro tilted her head as the strange girl across from her seemingly ignored her, though her attention was soon drawn to the massive dog thing that showed up licking her head. Shiro squeaked in surprise suddenly though didn't run or attack poor Dog, instead, looking to him with wide eyes. He was...huge. She had never seen such a large dog before! If you could call it a dog anyway. If she were being honest the albino gal had absolutely no idea what kind of creature it was but it was obvious it was hungry. And wanted part of her food. "Aww...poor doggy. Here you go. Can have one." She spoke with a bright smile. She held her hand out for Dog offering it the same meat bun she had offered the small child. It had been licked on already so why not? Her attention was now fully on the odd pup before her, her other hand slowly reaching out to give it a few pets.

Dog leapt back in surprise as the girl let out a squeal of surprise. He didn't expect such a noise to come from the girl but he knew what came next. He let out a scared whine as she moved her hand towards him, wincing as if he had been struck. But he soon realized the girl hadn't struck him but was offering him food. He panted heavily, his tail twacking in excitement against the ground. He licked up the food offered to him then jumped up on his hindlegs licking the girls face affectionately and wagging his tail even more actually causing a small tremor in the ground.

Cirillia Vines
fqOhVsO.jpg

Mentions:

The bunny gal nodded slowly as Juan instructed them not to stare at him. Though, really, she had no interest in staring regardless. It was entirely likely that the bear-man did have an interest in them in some form or fashion. What it was, whether hostile or not, was anyone's guess. Truthfully Cirillia hoped they weren't hostile as she wasn't particularly in the mood to fight someone right now...but if worst came to worst, she'd do what she had to do. The twins were a bit creepy especially as the cashier spoke to them in a language she didn't understand though it seemed they were just taking them to their table. Of course, she followed along and let San sit where she wished. "Thank you~" She spoke happily as the twins seated them and tried their best to be courteous in English. Ciri didn't say anything or act awkward at all however, they were kind and that was what mattered! Frankly, she didn't care if they were speaking Gaelic at this point. She was hungry dangit! The candy she was consuming on a fairly regular basis simply didn't count as real food, sure it kept her energy up but that wasn't food!

Her ears perked up and twitched when the bear-man suddenly laughed out boisterously as if he'd just seen the most amusing thing in his life. Ciri pouted and glanced over very much annoyed, it wasn't that funny and pretty mean too! Sure it was a little amusing....but...she found anyone that tripped like that to be pretty funny. Something about the tripping however seemed...off...to Cirillia. Juan seemed pretty sure-footed and well-balanced this whole time even while carrying two people. For him to just suddenly trip all over himself like that...maybe she was looking too much into it. After all, she herself was a trained assassin and she could still be pretty clumsy. Who knew.

She glanced over to San and noticed her zoned out for a while even as the food arrived, quite odd given how hungry she said she was...her curiosity however didn't stop the bunny from chowing down on her Lo Mein with a soft happy hum. The strawberry shake was absolutely amazing too! She couldn't restrain herself from giggling when Juan ended up eating like a bird, it seemed that maybe he took on some traits of whatever he transformed into? Or maybe he was doing it to amuse the two of them.

When San finally snapped out of her thoughts Cirillia certainly hadn't expected what was said next. She stared blankly in surprise as she continued to eat though at a much slower pace than before. She wasn't sure what to believe...though it did sound a bit paranoid. Especially as the wolf girl insisted that she had poisoned candy. "Wha...I really don't have any poisoned candy." The poor thing whined. "I wasn't lying earlier. I run a Cafe that sells all sorts of candy, cakes, and other stuff. Do you really think it would be a good idea for me to poison someone with it?" She sighed and shook her head a little. "Besides...I'd probably end up eating it myself..." She muttered though it was loud enough to hear.

Havoc
~Unstoppable Diner's~

"No." And then he pecked at his meal, like a ravenous chicken at its feed, finishing it up with the final pecks and bites. "You won't be doing that." He replied to San's plan. And then he decided to elaborate on why, after swallowing his meal.

"The Unstoppable Diner has a rule and that's there is no fighting in its services. Period. There's a reason for that, and its specifically due to the security that works inside the building as part of the food service staff. Some of them are waiters. That miss, the Lamia that served your food- she's one of them. The twins you just met, are also part of them. Every employee in the Unstoppable Diner, while friendly- won't hesitate to kill you if you start any trouble, well, that's the rumor at least. They won't intervene for small stuff like how I just got tripped- but the second actual fist fighting starts, the place changes drastically. My first time here there was a fight that broke out and that miss- Irene is her name actually, she and one other guy- calls himself Sasquatch, tossed out the whole group that started the fight. into a portal that didn't take you outside, but sent you dropping a good distance from the air to the ground."

And with an Avian like turn of his head, with a minor notice of his neck feathers actually ruffling as he turned to stare at San, Juan repeated, "So I repeat, you will not be doing that Miss San. The last thing I want is for that cashier to use his power to send all three of us dropping from the sky like he did with those thugs the first time I was here."

Then changing topics he said, "And no one's saying you hoard poisonous candy Ciri, calm your tail bun. Granted, you can't blame us for assuming." He snorted. "Its terrible to hear you'd accidentally poison yourself though."

Finishing what remained of his meal, Juan focused on merely eating after. However he did more than once, pause and then cock his head to the side as if he'd noticed something before resuming eating.

Eyes. More than one or two people he had noticed, were watching them after that tripping scene earlier. "May want to be prepared for trouble later." He advised.

And then added nothing more.

Out of the trio he was the first to finish, and when he was done he merely kept himself content with watching their surroundings.

There was a noticeable change in the atmosphere when Juan finally rose once the girls were done and ready to leave. The chatter that had been occuring in the diner, while loud from other tabled occupants, had calmed when he got up from their seated corner away from the other occupants.

That same Lamia female, the one with the multiple arms- smiled at Juan as he crouched his massive form low and slipped something into her hand after catching her wrist and getting her slitted gaze on him.

The professional expression that had vanished from her face when he had touched her for something bordering on callously cautious, changed to genuine joy.

In hissing consonants she thanked him, then with skill, picked up plates, utensils, and anything else left behind while the trio made their way out.

The bear heavy coated man, had long since made his way out. Not before issuing an ominous statement about seeing the 'chicken-man' around the streets later. Confirming San's initial suspicions of him being a bounty hunter. Yet, like Juan had said- the hunter had not taken the opportunity to attack the prey right before its eyes. As just as the group was leaving, a commotion at another table in the restaurant earned the attention of the waitress and some of the other staff moving around, interacting with other tables, as well as other customers.

An amphibian like humanoid with the shell of a turtle and vines for hair was in an intense argument with three other men, where to the woman's side a younger woman beside her, the one that was glaring daggers and holding her cheek, seemed to be speaking in some foreign language that only seemed to tick off one of the other human men that was confronting the woman in the first place.

One of them manuevered around the tortoise woman to grab at the amphibian girl's hair and yank at it, the tortoise woman retaliated with a bunch to the man's gut that sent him stumbling back with a grimace. His friends, moved in to take action--

--An orb of light exploded above them, monetarily distracting them, just as the person that teleported from it, delivered a kick squarely into the face of one of the superpowered men. A echoing scream ripped tear in the fabric of reality behind the stumbling man and he fell through it with a cry that vanished as the portal zipped itself shut with a pop, and soon enough a fight was brewing.

Irene however merely ignored the commotion with a smile and wave goodbye to San, Ciri, and a wink to Juan with a serpentine flick of her tongue. "Pleassssse, come again" she hissed.

Just as a man bigger than the overcoated boar that had tripped Juan, covered in layers of fur, stepped into the room with a gargauntaun hand that rapped around a new participant trying to join the fight.

Juan however, ignored all of it, as if it were just another day, and with a nod to Irene the Lamia- he made his way out of the Unstoppable Diner.

"Alright Ciri," he said, despite the clear sounds of commotion occuring inside the building they'd left behind. A window shattering from somewhere in the building, lights popping and flashing- "let's go meet Chase. He'll fix up your shop. This way." He said taking off on a direction down the street.

In the distance above- the overcoated bear of a man watched from rooftops on high. A smiling fiend below his massive stature, on all forms, watching with glowing serpentine eyes.

"Not yet Hex." He said cautiously. "That one's got good ears." He pointed down the distance to both San and Ciri. "Mayhaps we best wait for him to separate from his little escorts- then we make our move."

The state of the streets they were in was more decrepit than you would have thought. There were broken down cars littering some streets, huddled together bodies that gathered around a dumpster fire, and people walking by and going about their business as if it was perfectly natural.

In a lot of ways this part of town looked more like a Junkyard, than an actually settlement where people lived. Chipped paint and broken or torn down buildings were the first things they saw walking down the road after taking train to get here and the further they walked down, the more they found destruction littering the area. An abandoned part of the district most likely, that acted like a shelter for few occupants.

As they walked, in the distance somewhere, gunshots, the bangs and pops of bullets and gunfire echoed from somewhere with the distant sounds of a siren turning on and the screeching of wheels following after the distant popping. All these sounds were stronger for the more hearing sensitive, than it was for Juan- but in all honesty, he knew this place was probably worse for wear.

It didn't make it any better though that the place they were heading to meet this Chase fellow. Juan hadn't spoken much of a word of what he was like and explained even less of why they were here. In fact he'd been silent mostly. The only certaintee he'd given when they entered this decrepit part of the District, was that Chase, operated here.

Not lived.

Operated.

The deeper into Decrepit Town they went, the less ruins they began to see, they less bums they saw- yet the more armed individuals they got sight of. People walking with weapons on display. Guards most likely, or maybe police. Who knew? It was hard to really tell.

The security stuck to buildings of more stable form but lacked that newly constructed feel. Painted to make the exterior have this sort of fresh look despite the building itself needing fixing in some places where masonry was clearly damaged or statues that had sat on plinths were ruined or destroyed. It was pretty clear superpowered fights here, were common. Why Chase worked here was a wonder. Maybe Juan knew, but if he did he wasn't saying.

At long last they came to a stop- at a building, a small one, where two guards stood at alert and then pointed their guns at all three when they realized the trio were heading their way.

Asked to Halt, Juan did.

When asked to turn back he refused.

The safety was audibly switched off for one soldier.

He didn't really seem to care though.

"Tell Chase, Juan is here to see him."

"Piss off, mascot. Take your freaks with you." A younger sounding masked soldier, dressed in the same gear as the rest of the armed guards, shouted.

Juan turned to look at the girls. As if to ask, "What do you think I should do here?"

He tried negotiating again.

This time, the ground blew up in smoke from the rounds that were struck several feet in front of them.

"Leave." The other guard ordered. "You're tresspassing on government property here. We don't mind you freaks walking around our city- but the Iron Band don't want nothing to do with your kind unless they have an appointment. Buzz off and go do whatever it is you freaks do. Chase is busy."

Juan looked at the girls accompanying him again.

"I'd rathe not start a scene." He said to the soldiers, even though he was looking at Ciri and San as he said it.

"Right." Was the only response given.

Time slowed down as a bang echoed in the air.

Juan jerked suddenly backwards, as one soldier fired a bullet into his head. Three into his body.

There was an audible crunch from the contact it made with his skull. Then the sound of impact, as each new round made its way to his body. Jerking motions from each time he was struck, and the splatter of feathers and briefly, a drop of blood.

He stumbled backwards, the bullets crumpling to the ground uselessly as his body was enveloped in light. Where out of the five rounds, only three were stained with a minor trace of blood.

The soldiers turned their weapons to the girls.

Three new soldiers opened windows from the second story above the ones guarding the doors, and pulled their weapons out trained on them.

"Leave, freaks." The same young soldier ordered.

Juan remained silent. His state unknown but his whole body shrouded in light.

"Or we'll give you new holes for you to make use of." The captain said to the girls. Gesturing with his rifle for them to turn back the way they came.

That's when Juan chuckled.

Time was running out. Decisions had to be made quickly.

Naomi Osz1653346817456.png

[Current Objective: Get to Work!]
[Location: Hell City, Sassy Party District]
[Mood: Relieved, Awed]
[Interactions: Sass]

Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool

To say she was absolutely terrified was an understatement. Her wings and antennae quivered as she anticipated a slap, but her round ruby eyes didn't leave his face for hope that he wouldn't slap her for cutting through the thick miasmic tension the room held. However, no amount of scanning his face could allude to what had happened next, and each sound of his steps and his approaching figure just put more dread in her soul. If she still even had one.

His hand... Didn't slap like she had expected it to. She was petted instead, her antennae twitching as her face looked up at him with a stunned expression. The resignation she had within her eyes for an incoming slap melted away to a gaze of adoration. Her wings fluttered as she had a tiny squeal of excitement hidden behind tightly-pressed lips pulled into a grin.

A promotion? For getting him back on track? That was amazing!!!!

Once he addressed the room, Naomi had a determined fire spark in her eyes. She won't want to make him slap her. She will do him proud! As people filed out and left only the executives, Naomi made her way out of the room, as well. However, she stalled behind, listening through the door as she left to hear what he was going to do. Extortion? Blackmailing for money? If Naomi can do that for Sass, maybe he'd really be impressed! Yes, yes, she can find someone with power and get blackmail on them. She doesn't know these juicy secrets though, so she'll have to do some digging.

She quickly left, going to her room to take a nap before she started working later tomorrow. Tomorrow was going to be very busy.

San Inazuma1653425916612.png

[Location: Hell City, Unstoppable Diner -> Chase's Shop?]
[Mood: Angry and Resigned]

San was.... Disappointed to say the least. Cirillia denied having any poison candy, saying that it would be a horrible idea if she accidentally mixed them up if she did have any, and possibly poison herself in the process. San's ears fell back and she sighed, muttering a "Sorry for asking" before looking at Juan.

He said no. Of course. The diner itself had rules and San was very aware of that. She wasn't going to start a fist fight in here. No. She wasn't that messed up. She deadpanned as she looked at him as he reiterated his point. It was interesting, how the cashier had the power to teleport people, and the other three waiters were in on the security, but she was fully aware of every place being chock full of security. However, the story about how Irene and Sasquatch tossed a whole group out was interesting.
"I think you misunderstood my plan. My plan wasn't to start a fight in here obviously." She was a little peeved that Juan suspected she would do that, but in fairness, she probably wasn't clear.

San decided to eat in silence, her plan might not have worked out well after all. However, San was aware of the people watching them. She can feel their stares boring into her skull and her ears were up and alert, pointing towards them while she did her best to scarf down her burgers. She nodded at the idea of preparing for trouble, eating the rest of her fries as she felt full of energy again.

Once they were ready to go, San got up and watched as Juan tipped the waitress Lamia. Maybe it was from the service or it could have been from his last visit here, she wasn't sure. However, her instincts were screaming to leave immediately. She can hear an argument getting more and more heated as San stayed within the building's confines. The bear man wasn't forgotten in San's mind. She knew she'd be seeing him later, especially with that statement. She'll have to be on the lookout for him.

A fight broke out as they were about to leave, and San stayed by Juan's and Ciri's side, her ears back as she watched the brawl start and then finish just as quickly as portals appeared and the one who started it was kicked into a portal. Irene the Lamia had just ignored it though, and San gave her a sheepish grin at the goodbye she hissed. Before another man came in to stop the commotion, San followed Juan, who left the diner and said he'll escort them to Chase's shop.

As they walked, San thought she heard something, but decided against worrying about it when she had other pressing matters. However, it still worried her.

San walked along the decrepit streets with Ciri and Juan, her ears ever on the lookout for any unsavory types trying to sneak up on them. This part of the district screamed 'homeless' to San, but she knew better. Some of the best headquarters for gangs and the like can be found in places like this. Where no one would dare look for its unassuming, gross, and destroyed appearance.

Gunshots fired and San had to remember she was next to Juan and had to stay. She nearly jolted as her head spun to the sound. Then a siren blared and tires squealed. Groaning, she kept vigilant, trying to ignore the shooting. Still, San was unsure about this 'Chase' Juan spoke of earlier. However, it seemed that he wasn't going to speak on the matter. He was silent. Her eyes darted to Juan a few times, trying to ascertain any emotions, and then to Ciri to do the same. She didn't know what they were thinking or feeling besides the obvious of what they showed.

When they started transitioning over to seeing more guards, San's eyes narrowed. She didn't like this at all. She can tell these were guards for gangs or an organization who set up shop here. This would be the perfect place to do that, too. Maybe they all worked for Chase.

As they reached a building, San's eyes narrowed at the guards. They seemed too high strung, and her ears fell back when guns were pointed at them. She followed Juan's lead, staying put even though everything in her screamed at her to run. The guards were incredibly rude and San took a step back. Submission. Two people with guns, with one of their safeties being off, she didn't want to take any chances. She shook her head at Juan, but he refused and tried to negotiate again.

San jumped back as rounds shot towards them, aimed at their feet. Then her brow furrowed when the guard mentioned government property. What? Government? Who did Chase work for?! Iron Band? These guys were insanely xenophobic and she realized that Juan being in his bird form likely wasn't the best option.

Then as Juan turned to his girls, he said he didn't want start a scene. He wanted them to run. How can they run if they were going to continue shooting at them? They have to be fast and get out. That's when four more shots fired and light shone from Juan.

Juan was down.

What?

Anger bubbled in her veins upon seeing her admittedly handsome client fall. Her eyes practically glowed as her body shuddered and lightning sparked from her, fur on her tail stood on end and arms twitched. "Ciri, get his legs. Don't look." Growling, she took a step forward and her body shone with a bright light, electricity humming and crackling as it became impossible to see in their direction and blinded those who tried. She heard Juan chuckling, but she couldn't risk an all out war.

If Ciri had grabbed his legs and was able to hoist them up, San would be able to scoop the rest of his body up and run. Putting Juan's body on her back and hooking her arms around his shoulders, San's legs coursed with electricity as she looked back at Ciri, the lightning not zapping into Juan due to San's use in her legs.
"Let's run." With that, she took off, making a dent into the ground with her kick off. Knowing Ciri was fast enough to completely match her speed and beat her, San's legs took her quickly out of the area and find an alleyway for them to hide in.

And stop Juan from trying to tear a new one into whoever he saw.

Cirillia Vines
fqOhVsO.jpg

Mentions:

Cirillia of course nodded in agreement at Juan's response. She didn't like her plan either! Especially if it would put her meal in danger, or the potential for her getting her windows repaired! The poor bunnies needed windows even if their enclosure was still intact, after all, what stopped someone from breaking in and stealing them? Oh no she hadn't even thought of that! She would definitely hunt down whoever dared to steal a bunny! She ate her food more quickly, now more determined to get back to her cafe quicker to check on her fluffy companions. "It's okay." She remarked at San's apology, not really upset by it at all if she were honest. She balanced eating and listening to Juan as best she could as he told quite the eerie story about just how deadly the employees were if you decided to cause a fuss. It was good to know just how safe you were in the cafe though! Perfect to hide in and lay low if need be, which the bunny was sure was likely an option...if you paid enough cash and depending on who was after you of course.

She pouted rather adorably at Juan's remark to calm down, the bunny's ears twitching ever so slightly in indignance. "Hmph...It's not that funny..." She huffed with a little sigh whilst shaking her head. She finished not too long after Juan had cleared his plate also nodding as being alert was mentioned. She would do her best to keep an eye and an ear out on their surroundings. She thanked the lamia once more when she came around to collect their used dishes, the bunny gal quite content and full after a really good meal! She too felt full of energy again after that strawberry milkshake. It was enough to keep her going for a bit at the very least!

They chose a good time to finish up their meal as well as it seemed quite the large fight was starting to brew with part of the people involved getting chucked into a portal that led who knows where. Probably, if Juan's story held any water, a fair distance off the ground somewhere to inevitably go splat if they didn't have any abilities that could counter such a gruesome fate. The big fur-covered man that appeared shortly before they left caused Ciri's eyes to widen. "That guy must be Sasquatch." She commented suddenly. C'mon, it had to be him! He did kinda look like one!

"Yay let's go!" Ciri cheered as fixing up her cafe was mentioned, excited to get things fixed up! Things just wouldn't do running a place of business like hers without any windows. What would people think? She had standards to uphold! Those standards clearly included functioning windows! Her ears twitched slightly as she thought she heard something as well almost as if it mentioned her specifically...though it could of very easily been a patron inside the Diner they'd just left so she didn't pay it much mind. Yet she didn't dismiss it entirely lest it be something actually important that could help avoid an ambush later.

Cirillia looked around the littered and broken-down streets once they drew near Chase's shop. "Uhh...are you sure anyone credible lives here?" She asked. She wasn't...fully...doubting Juan, but. She couldn't understand how any legitimate business at all could exist in a place like this. Especially with all the gunfire and sirens followed by more gunfire. Granted....those were normal sounds in Hell City, but in abandoned districts like these, they were far more common which very often meant the businesses were more 'businesses' and less actual services. What truly surprised her that was, the further they went, the more secure everything seemed to be. Armed guards, lots of them, patrolled the area. It confused her why such well-armed men were protecting such run-down and decrepit-looking buildings...surely no one here had enough money to pay for such a thing? At best, she would expect some thugs with some bats, maybe an uzi or three, and probably some run-down cybernetics. Not a full-on private merc unit like these seemed to be.

Yet...at the same time...it did make a little sense some big shot would be here. After all, none would really suspect that some big wheel with a decent chunk of cash and a solid head for business on their shoulders would operate out of a dump like this. Perhaps that was the case? Or maybe these soldiers were just temporary? One couldn't really be too sure, not in Hell City. Her ear twitched as the safety on a gun was switched off, a sound she knew all too well. Immediately she began to analyze and assess the situation, how many men there were, the guns they were armed with, their armor, and the relative distance between they and them.

She stood her ground as rounds were fired into the ground in front of them. It was only two men. Safeties off on one firearm or not, the other still had his on. She could tell negotiations weren't going so hot, not in the slightest. Yet if a fight were to break out she was confident she could take them both out with relative ease, especially with San's help. She practically ignored the gazes from Juan or perhaps didn't even notice, her focus entirely on the situation at hand. She was a trained and skilled assassin. While this typically meant stealthy engagements she'd been in her fair share of brawls. Her instincts were currently to observe, strategize, and if needed retreat.

She was brought out of her thoughts as more rounds were fired, gazing darting around to see where they came from and who was shot; only for the projectiles to fire into Juan...though even as he crumpled to the floor he seemed relatively unphased. Of course, Cirillia thought this due to the fact the bullets practically bounced off of him after striking him onto the ground below. He was alive, she knew that much, even before he chuckled. Perhaps, at most, seriously injured. But alive. Bullets didn't tend to bounce off of people and gravely wound them, however.

Had more guards not made themselves known and trained their weapons on them from afar she would have leaped into action and cut the two in front of her down then and there, yet she wasn't going to risk injury or risk her friends getting hurt. The three of them were quite capable, this was true, but they had the field advantage here. So, as she was told to grab Juan's legs she did so with relative ease and began dragging him away a bit already as the wolf woman went forwards and essentially turned her body into a giant flashbang. She wasn't strong enough to lift him much in this form, or run very fast while dragging him, but she was making some bit of progress digging her strong legs into the ground and tugging! San soon came over and picked up the slack and with that, the pair dashed off into an alleyway to regain their bearings and decide what to do next.

With it being Iron Band she wasn't too sure that they would just leave things be like this, and they needed to see how injured Juan was just in case of a prolonged fight. "What the heck are they doing here? Who even is this Chase guy?" She asked once they were safely hidden, her questions directed to Juan since it was very likely San knew nothing. "I thought we were coming to get my windows fixed not get shot at by a bunch of nutjobs." She spoke with an annoyed whine quite upset at the opposition they faced. She didn't blame Juan though, he had no way of knowing that this would happen. Or maybe he did and he was banking on Chase noticing him and calling off his men? Risky, but probable.

Havoc
~Ridden City~

"No." But when he said it, his voice sounded almost darker. As San picked up and began carrying away the still glowing Juan, it became obvious that Juan was going through something behind that glow. The soldiers barring the path, kept their guns trained on San and Cirri respectively, never once dropping their raised arms even as the duo began moving back.

That was until a voice whispered out to both of them from a alley they would have passed that led to an opposite open street, "Hey! Yeah you two! Quick hurry, follow me. Those thugs from the Steel Force won't let that little confrontation slide. They'll send people after you to send a warning. Hurry!" The glowing cat-eyed figure disappeared deeper into the alley way's shadows, then there was a low rumble and what sounded like the shifting of a door. "This way, quickly!"

In the distance both could hear one of the soldier shouting commands. One of the lines being: "...hunt down and kill that bastard to warn his friends we don't accept criminal thugs with bounty's in our turf!"

The options were limited. The choice was obvious.

Her name was Merkal. The feline humanoid was twice the height of both Sara and Ciri, but as scrawny as an alley cat. She wore what could only be described, as hastily crafted pieces of melded together armor that had been painted with experience in differing symbols. The most prominent one sat on her left breast plate and back- a red claw dripping purple droplets. the Her fur held scars in places, and the most obvious scar was one that went across her cheek in its entirety in a long horizontal line.

Merkal did not like the way Juan glowed. And even advised the two girls to get rid of him, something that made the still glowing form of Juan growl in not one voice, but several as his body twitched in the grasp of his allies.

The alley cat was silent after that. She led them through the door within an apartment wall, that went underground through the sewer lines before shutting automatically on its own. The smell was anything but welcoming, but it was not as bad as one might've expected it to be. The stairs, manmade clearly, led to a straight path down in the sewer tunnels. Minutes of walking, led to a different pair of stairs that went further down into the underground of Ridden City. Merkal, said little. Aside from prompting for the names of the others. Juan, remained glowing, and every now and then- he would shift. The light covering his body would bend slightly before returning to normal- as if he was trying to make his way out of the light, but couldn't break out of it for some reason.

"]color=purple]So what iz his problem?[/color]" Merkal finally asked as they reached a labyrinth that she guided the trio through. "I've never seen someone with abilities like that here in Ridden City" Merkal replied in her faint accent. "The place I'm leadin ya to is a bit of hideout for us here folk that don't get along with the Steel Force up top. Things in Ridden City haven't been good for awhile and they've only worsened since this group moved in with their experiments and forcing their rules on the city or at least the part they control." She growled. "This place has only gotten worse since those bastards came in here. Twas a foolish move to go approachin them like that and makin' demands. Lucky they didn't just open fire on ye instantly.

But before any of them could get a word in, Merkal stopped. While it was dark in this space, her eyes were clearly more accustomed to the lack of light. She reached out with a gloved hand, and wrapped a note of beats- then waited a second. A series of knocks returned. She replied back with some of her own. The moment she was finished there was a pause for silence, and then the metal gate screeched and hissed air as it peeled back and then into the side.

Bioluminscent lights shined from within, casting almost an artificial light glow on the area ahead.

"Whatever, welcome to UnderDark" Her fangs glinted at the acidic smile she flashed, or maybe it was a grin. She gestured for the party to proceed, and when they did they were met with the eyes of a line of guards that wore the same armor as Merkal, the same clawed painted mark, and curious eyes with questioning stares in the gangly feline's direction. "Don't cause trouble here. Not everyone may get along in this small subterranean space but we try to keep the peace here. Cause too much trouble, nd my kindness won't last." She advised. Her eyes flicked to Juan's still glowing form and she seemed to have something on her mind but chose not to say it.

"Cathy." A short-slightly chubby, froggy looking female in the same armor came out of the line of soldiers that stood guard at the door. "Show them to a place nearby. San, Ciri- if you two desire to leave this place, Cathy will escort ya to one of our exits. Your friend may stay with ya, provided he don't cause us any trouble or stays out of it. Now, be off. I've got a few more places to be."

The squad of guards saluted, and Cathy- the frog girl with seaweed hair that covered only half her face on oneside, stared up at San and Ciri with one large serpentine yellow eye, and smiled a razor sharp smile of awkwardness. "Follow me pleassssse." She hissed. And the froggy-serpent female, swung the rather large hammer in her grasp to her side, and made way towards the glowing lights of the UnderDark's settlement below.

The UnderDark for an underground settlement was, surprisingly, well built. The Bioluminsecent lights that gave light like street lamps on the concrete sidewalks, made for an odd, strange view of the 'city' if it could be called that. The buildings were small, short and all made out of concrete. Cathy had explained it was done by the use of powers from the help of three of the members that made up the core of their little hiding hole. There were the Guards, them- under Merkal. The Guild Managers- who handled the bringing in and selling of goods, weapons to food- and then there were the Constructors, managed by someone who's name Cathy couldn't recall. She was engaging, if you got past the row of needles in her mouth and the homicidal creepy expression she had, the woman was genuinely sweet.

A couple minutes of walking and she had shown them to their temporary home. A small, squat little building. Three rooms, and a single bathroom with not shower or tub. If they wanted to know where the communal showers were, Cathy said she could lead them to it. And if they wanted to contact her- she placed a Walkie-talkie in Ciri's hand before making her leave.

She gave the glowing form of Juan a single curious glance, but smiled up at the other two before taking her leave.

The light that came from Juan's body died instantly. It was only three minutes after Cathy had left that Juan began moving. And when he did, his body was covered in darkness, his hair- black and oily, dripping a dissipating liquid.

He was slimy, and his eyes, were larger than normal. The size of golf balls. Pupils strangely shaped and formed. "Where are we" He asked whoever was nearest- he didn't care. He hissed the second he tried to get up, touched his shoulder, and felt pain- another palm to his forehead, it stung.

The images of earlier flashed through his mind. Gunfire. Bullet. Pain. Then he'd been in that struggle. Trying to avoid lashing out.

"Uggghhhhh" he sighed. So hungry. Three pointed tongues licked at his slimy lips. "That bastard really hurt me." His voice tinted in surprise as he slowly got back up to his feet.

He looked around, uncertain of where they were, but certain of one thing, he needed to leave.

He blinked in confusion at their surroundings. Then, suddenly, out of nowhere. Broke off into a run towards the nearest exit- a window. Jumping right through that, and then launching an arm out that shot forwards into the darkness, sinking into a surface, and yanking himself out of sight into the dark.

He was gone, in seconds- and never once looked back.

The next day

The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Uasal Uasal Merciless Medic Merciless Medic TreasureSniper TreasureSniper Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Karcen Karcen
A New Day
The anniversary night of that day one year ago, when the skies above Hell City cracked open had drawn to a close and the wheels of (fate/future events) begin to turn. The Embodiment of Rage lies dead in a pile of ashes, surrounded by the ruins of Cold Gate Prison as the enemies of the Syndicate and other criminals run loose throughout the city. A fallen empire returns to the city in order to finish a war that had been started generations ago. As organizations, criminally affiliated make preparations for their next big move others are merely preparing to weather the storm to come.

But today is a new day, and in Hell City anything can, and will happen! As people prepare for their days, Lucifer deploys his staff to begin preparations for the upcoming festival to celebrate a different - "special" kind of anniversary.

Anomalies of Hell City
~ District 35 (Heroes Guild Territory) ~
A Distortion in Time!
District 35 has become the recent site of a time anomaly that is causing chaos throughout the region! A strange energy field engulfs most of the district causing all sorts of timeless mayhem! People seeing glimpses of past or future events, people getting sucked back into different time periods and objects of future & past falling out from the sky!
~ District 69 "Lover's Lane" ~
Fog Mind!
An illuminous fog grows over the streets of Lover's Lane, taking over the minds of all those unfortunate or stupid enough to be caught inside of it. The fog emits an alluring pheromone attracting weak-minded individuals inside. The fog appears to have some effect on both the minds and bodies of the individuals who have been 'taken by the fog'. They no longer feel pain, they no longer get tired, and they no longer have any individual will of their own. The Fog-Minded operate under a hive mind where they communicate and receive orders from their leader telepathically. These Fog-Minds are often seen walking out from the fog to find and drag others within so that they too can become part of the 'Fog Mind'.
~ District 77 "Joker's Lot" ~
Dawn of the Undead!
What happens when you disturb a hundred-year-old cemetery!? Usually nothing! But for District 77 a recent epidemic of rising undead is quickly spreading to the haven of looneymen! A war between the Clown Crusaders and a horde of undead denizens has broken out across Joker's Lot in a horror-flick come to life!
~ District 84 (Pyre's Turf) ~
The Vanishing House!
From out of thin air, a mysterious house has manifested itself in the heart of District 84. A house permeating with unnatural energies and sinister intentions: beckoning unfortunate victims into its halls of undescribable horrors, and once the house takes hold of you there is no hope of escaping.
~ District 111 "Hell's Rest" ~
Supernatural Night!
Hell's Rest has been set in a state of perpetual night with ever-shifting winds radiating with spiritual energy. Omens and supernaturally inclined individuals find themselves almost suffocating in this environment, their supernatural abilities being weakened and supernatural vessels no longer operating beyond their basic functions.
~ District 347 "Factorio District" ~
Artificial Takeover!
Bizarre occurrences overnight have caused the A.I of technological constructs across District 347, setting them all into a killing frenzy against all things living. The affected robots all claim to act under the programmed instructions of the "Monitor". The army of the Monitor's only goal is to seemingly eradicate all lifeforms in Hell City, beginning with the Factorio District.

The Judast Family
Interactions: N/A
Mentions: Uasal Uasal
Speech Reference: Judica Judast, Moloch Judast, Abolah Judast & Lucifer Judast
--------------------
The morning sun shone over the particularly empty and quiet halls of the Judast Estate, with the only sound reaching Lucifer's ears being the symphony of lost souls that roamed these grounds: invisible and incapable of interacting with the world of the living in any way. Lucifer spent the rest of his night in his personal study, where he began planning the preparations for his favourite anniversary. Using what little time of quiet and peace he had get this done, as dawn broke and the sun raised the estate was once again disturbed by an approaching presence, the presence of Lucifer's half-breed offspring: the Judast Family.

The family is tied together by the blood of the devil which flows through their veins. Lucifer had children across the globe, but not many of them would have the privilege of serving directly under him. The Judast Family's history is ancient, and as the founding family of Hell City they are of course treated like royalty until Lucifer publically condemns them. To Lucifer, his children are little more than pieces on his board to move around and use as he wishes, offering little more to them than a feigned affection - all with the exception of one: his precious daughter. Her return instantly reached his heart, and he felt truly happy that she was finally back home...

Three of the Judast Children walked through the estate gates, escorted by an outfit of armed personnel led by Judica Judast carrying . By her side was Moloch Judast, Judica's twin brother and the runt of the little who was pushing the Judast Family gem: their half-sister Abolah. Abolah while being in a constant state of illness and confined to a wheelchair possessed a power far greater than almost any of her other brothers and sisters. One so powerful that it had to be contained for the good of herself and anyone unfortunate enough to be around her.
3411d34e9a66a5907ea875d76f666ab9.jpg
aadb09eee3173d67bdc8e0b2c0bc4b2e.jpg
f57696bed6daa5ee9ca9d8cc7c241341.jpg

"Hooooooo-wee!!!~ How many steps ya think that was sis?"
"We literally just got out of the car, what the hell are you talkin' about moron?!"
"Oh, please! Brother, sister, get along~ Or else..."

Silence fell between the siblings...

Greeting them at the door into the estate was the family butler: Krucellos Von Freik, a man who has been employed in the services of Lucifer and his family for presumably a long time, but nobody is exactly sure just HOW long.

"Welcome back home, m'lord, m'ladies.." Krucellos said with a respectful bow and welcomed them inside "In anticipation of your arrival, I've already had the staff begin preparations for breakfast whenever it pleases you. However, it may bode well for you to first contact your father. I am sure he is already awaiting your presence as we speak." the man as always spoke and acted very formally.

"Wow you're STILL kicking are ya Krucy? Looks like you win again Judy~" Moloch cooed behind Abolah's wheelchair, who giggled with a childish delight as Judica scoffed and said "I've no doubt he'll outlive all of us, now let's hurry along. I don't want to keep father waiting."

The three Judasts made their way into the Judast Estate, escorted by Krucellos to Lucifer's private chambers where he awaited them by a window with a view looking over District 666....​

Last edited:
Baron Bizarre & the Arbiter of Death
Interactions: TreasureSniper TreasureSniper
--------------------
The drones of Cyber-Warrior, as well as the Arbiter, would escort the target to the MediSTAT Hospital, with the Arbiter carrying Mephiso over his shoulder all the way to the emergency room of the establishment. The drones dispatched themselves to monitor the vicinity whilst the Arbiter took in Mephiso to see a doctor. For the rest of the night, the hero Baron Bizarre was under operation while his partner, the infamously mysterious Arbiter of Death hovered right in front of the door to his room still as a statue.

Despite what questions that may have been asked or conversations attempted, the Arbiter would remain quiet throughout the night without making even so much as a glance in the Blood Stocker's direction. That was until the morning sun rose and its rays were cast down the hallways they stood in.

"My fault..." he murmured as if speaking his thoughts aloud and turned his icy glance over to Blood Stocker "If the boy hasn't arrived yet, I fear he may have gotten...'Distracted'...And my partner..." he glanced back at the blank door and hung down his head slightly before turning back around and approaching Blood Stocker. Standing only a few inches away from the man, hovering over him with a foreboding aura permeating from him. For a moment, it might have seemed like he was about to try to kill him on the spot as his right hand rose from his side. Instead, he placed it onto his chest in a salute gesture and bowed "We may have to move onward alone from here, so allow me to introduce myself. I am the hero known for his fierce loyalty and duty to justice: Arbiter of Justice! What is my form of justice you say? For me, Justice means serving the weak and innocent! To uphold righteousness and strike down those who would oppress them! And I have made it my solemn duty to deliver this justice even through blood when it is necessary. Such as the case with the Pantheon, the men we encountered last night. Now, if you have questions, ask them. Otherwise, if it is still your intention I will take take you to meet our leader."

San Inazuma1656209795695.png

[Location: Hell City, UnderCity]
[Mood: Anxious, Worried]

San was absolutely livid. This was bullshit. Whoever this ‘Chase’ was had either gotten in over his head about being the boss, Chase was no longer in business, or nobody told the guards about Juan. The soldiers sounded xenophobic anyway, so it was better that they don’t even touch the Iron Band. Her ears were already pinned back, so she heard Ciri’s questions on this Chase fella. However, considering Juan’s state, she doubted he’d answer.

“I doubt Chase is in charge anymore or is even a part of those dicks.” She growled back at Ciri, finding it lucky that the guards didn’t shoot at them. Her ears and head flicked over upon hearing a harsh whisper from an alleyway. Narrowing her eyes, she ended up following this figure. Steel Force? Not Iron Band? Considering that this cat lady, from the smell of her, wanted to help, San turned into the alleyway. It was weird, the cat lady wanted to help and San thought she was just going to hit them with an ambush of her own.

In the distance, she heard the words of the guards and she growled. Of course, they were against him because of his bounty. San had little choice but to take the leap of faith and follow this mutated being through the alleyways as her adrenaline spiked.

God, this whole trip was a-... Well, trip. The feline humanoid that saved them had introduced herself as Merkal, and she looked to be some kind of revolutionist, what with her armor. San had seen that claw symbol before, though it was rare when she did. Of course, when Merkal told San and Ciri to get rid of Juan, she growled and literally barked at her, telling her that it was not possible. Juan’s vocalizations made it sound like he agreed, despite how creepy it was. Still, they followed Merkal, with San freely giving Merkal her name when prompted.

San didn’t know where they were going, but considering they were going under Ridden City, San could only figure this was a safe haven for people who were targeted by the Steel Force and Iron Band. Or maybe they were one and the same. As Merkal asked, San shrugged. In honesty, she barely knew what his powers did. The only thing she could infer was that anytime she felt a negative emotion, he was there to suck it up greedily and gain power from it.

So, San just relayed what she knew.
“He got shot a few times and his powers overwhelmed him.” The labyrinth was met with San’s incessant gaze to learn how to traverse through it so she knew how to get out. Merkal explained the situation up top and San was right to assume that Chase wasn’t up there anymore. People have taken over and have made it difficult to live. Her lip curled when Merkal said it was foolish, and San shook her head. “We were-”

It was then that the world opened up after a series of knocks. What even was this place? She looked around at this Underdark, unsure where to even start with this. She narrowed her eyes at the feline humanoid, that grin making her skin crawl, but she followed along behind her. Guards had the same armor and San was getting the sneaking suspicion this was some rebel base. Merkal explained a bit about the place here, telling them not to cause too much trouble.

That was when the cat lady passed them off to a frog lady, Cathy. Scrutinizing the frog lady, she at least looked more approachable than Merkal, but San still had her doubts. She wore armor similar to the guards and Merkal, of course San wasn’t going to trust her, especially with that huge hammer by her side.

Though, it was noted to keep a close eye on Juan.

The trek through being led by a frog girl with a hammer was interesting, to say the least. Bizarre at most. It seemed like everyone could make a living here, which was good. Really good. People here functioned better than those up top. Being shown their temporary home, San gave Cathy a nod of appreciation and a small
“thanks” before hauling Juan inside, her muscles screaming at her to eat something and to stop using them.

It was weird how Juan’s figure glowed, the light that came off him was almost entrancing to look at. Of course, that didn’t last as the light disappeared shortly after San got comfortable and had laid Juan on the floor. Watching him look so dark and oily though… It was honestly a little gross. He asked where he was, and the large eyes had put San on edge.
“We’re under Ridden City. Underdark. People helped us and we’re hiding here.” San quickly tried saying, seeing him in the after effects of the pain he went through and was unsure if he’d understand her. San got up to try and help him, but when he started looking around, San’s eyes widened.

He wasn’t gonna leave, was he?

She was about to stop him when he lunged for a window. He jumped through and shot into the darkness, leaving San halfway out the window as she tried catching up to him, stopping short on the windowsill as she watched. She growled.

She needed to keep an eye on him.

However, a part of her wondered if it would be a good idea to just stay here. She looked to Ciri, concern on her brow before she left the window and went looking for food, needing something to help with her bodily systems wanting to shut down from all this ruckus.

San had anxiously curled up on the couch, having eaten some candy and some meaty food and getting some well-deserved rest, even if it was a fitful sleep. As she woke up, she looked around to see if she could find Ciri and if Juan was back.

Raphael Sorel1656210506136.png

[Current Objective: Deal with rogue AI]
[Location: Hell City, Hearth Laboratory -> Factorio District]
[Mood: Focused, Tense]
[Interactions: N/A]

Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

Well, the trouble in the MediSTAT hospital was a success. At least for him. Raphael had gone back home, met an adorable woman with similar white leopard mutations, got some money from his job well done, and saved an entire hospital's worth of machines from becoming defunkt. That was nice.

Of course, that didn’t last very long. Raphael was busy tending to Tenzin, his bird, when he heard his wristband going off. Tapping on it, the screen showed the face of his father, who looked quite worried.
“What is it, dad?”

“Ah, son, uhm… The Factorio District needs help.”

“What? Why?”

“We have an influx of reports saying how there’s rogue AI and they’ve been acting funny since last night. District 347 has been dealing with frenzied AI and they all seem to be under some instruction called the ‘Monitor’. It’s quite dangerous, son, but I know you like these kinds of missions. Hopefully, you get help there.”

“Yeah, yeah. Thanks for looking out for me. I’ll be on it.” Raphael said genuinely as he turned off the wristband. He sighed, his head hanging a bit as he thought about what to do before looking up at Tenzin. He smirked. “I have an idea.” He gathered a few of his devices and, donning his coat and with his bird on his shoulder, he left the facility and took a chauffeured car over to the district.

As he was dropped off at the border, he waved the driver goodbye before looking up at the district, sighing as he started to feel anxious. Twirling his cane, he smirked and Tenzin trilled.
“Yeah, I’ll be careful.” He reassured as he strolled into the district, keeping an eye out for any rogue AI out to kill him.

O.V.R.1656211161437.png

[Current Objective: Find More Heroes Guild Members]
[Location: Hell City, Streets]
[Mood: Curious, Focused]
[Interactions: N/A]
Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool

Updating…
Refreshing previous objective…
Alias: Icarus
Likely Location: District 35, Heroes Guild District
Error
Error
Anomaly Discovered
Time Distortion
Threat: High

The more-machine-than-man construct had cleaned up and was taking a nice drink of the fluid being entered into his back when he tried to find something to do. HIs previous objective had been lost as he lost track of Icarus. However, he knew there was likely a place he could be found. Pulling the hose from his back, it was pulled out with a squelch and a hiss as the construct’s hole closed. Feeling rejuvenated, the construct made his way out of his home and looked towards the direction of District 35.

There indeed was a strange phenomenon happening there. Since he was mostly a machine, he should be fine. He began making his trek through the districts to get to his destination, wanting to find this Icarus before it was too late.

When he stepped his many appendages into the district however, he nearly got hit by a flying fridge that looked like it came from fifty years ago. It hurtled towards him, only missing him by mere inches and smashing into the ground.

Re-assessing Danger Level…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back