• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hell City: Remastered - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Sinny The Fool

Clown Boogaloo
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Do pranks, not war people! If you have any questions ask me here....Also by the time of writing this I've yet to make an extra page for people to post their factions and locations for approval, which I'll be sure to get up once we start getting interest.

Also here is a link to our discord, which is where most of the ooc talk is likely to be but we will continue to monitor this thread too if that is what you prefer to do.

Last edited:
Here is their character sheet :)

Okay got it I updated it a little bit let me know if that power is good!
A bit better but we suggest you add something that maybe lets you reattach limbs. Not exactly regen but you could potentially just reattach severed body parts and use them like normal. You could also probably mention your demon body being able to morph without specifying to much how.

A bit better but we suggest you add something that maybe lets you reattach limbs. Not exactly regen but you could potentially just reattach severed body parts and use them like normal. You could also probably mention your demon body being able to morph without specifying to much how.
Okay got it let me go add that in, I’ll think of something more unique if I can find anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back