• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hell City: Remastered - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Yeah they liked that lmao

now I’m just goona wait until one of the syndicated members post : )

And now I gotta think how to introduce Kaito 🥲
Aint gotta wait. Chu could be the one to start the interaction just tag the peeps in the syndicate based on which syndicate member you'd most likely be interacting with

Also Knight a few questions. 1. Why is Dod where he is? What business does he have there? Exactly why did he say he was babysitting anyone when literally no one there has made any mention of knowing him? Also, why is he not at the super important meeting called by Lucifer that he now gets to miss because he's messing around? I was gonna do a whole counting thing but I couldn't be bothered.

Last edited:
Also Knight a few questions. 1. Why is Dod where he is? What business does he have there? Exactly why did he say he was babysitting anyone when literally no one there has made any mention of knowing him? Also, why is he not at the super important meeting called by Lucifer that he now gets to miss because he's messing around? I was gonna do a whole counting thing but I couldn't be bothered.
Oooo good point I should probably make him hurry up to the meeting though, but me and Daniel are trying to figure that out right now currently so I’ll let you know when we figure it out.

Also I have a question About the embodiments? They’re below the underbosses and Lucifer and chief executioner right?

Oooo good point I should probably make him hurry up to the meeting though, but me and Daniel are trying to figure that out right now currently so I’ll let you know when we figure it out.

Also I have a question About the embodiments? They’re below the underbosses and Lucifer and chief executioner right?
Hahahaha no...and btw Daniels little girl is not an embodiment

Uhh, this question may be better answered in the Discord if you have it. Otherwise, it may take a while before they get an answer out to you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back