• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
5cf1beb1a255ebcd0aee63e30ae61de6.jpg

Lucifer Judast
Interactions: Merciless Medic Merciless Medic
Mentions: Uasal Uasal
----------------------

Today was the day, a very special day: the anniversary of his greatest achievements. The day he freed himself, and all the other Divine Gods from their father while his power was at its peak. When everything aligned itself perfectly in Lucifer's favor. Even in this realm that was supposed to imprison him and confine his power, this day allowed him to use some of that power once again. It was the day he slew his father, the day the Judast Family was formed, and the day he watched one of his greatest mortal enemies meet their natural demise. And to celebrate such a momentous occasion? He would yet again show the city - nay the entire world and remind them all of who he truly is...

Lucifer purposefully ignored the disturbing sounds of chattering bones and cracking bones, knowing that it was simply Nacht doing exactly as he had asked of her all those years ago and used the little time he had left to himself to gather the last of his thoughts for preparations on the nights festival.

Lucifer was by a large glass frame/window that looked over District 666 with the expression of a disappointed father as the two embodiments that remained loyal to him entered his chambers.

"Beautiful morning, isn't it?" Lucifer said, acknowledging the Embodiments presence without breaking his gaze from overlooking the district.
"It pleases me that you succeeded in bringing Moses back to me. Moses...It disappoints me that you have allowed Jackie to escape and Six to run rampant...This kind of failure I usually do not tolerate, but I have chosen to forgive you in light of a new vision I have for the two of you." he slid his hand back over his hair, and turned to face the Embodiments and look into their eyes "Those two have made a grand mess of things, and with Thaddeus now dead without the prospect of a potential replacement...I will be making it your task to not only rectify the crimes of your former brethren but to also find potential candidates who would be suitable as replacements..."

Syndicate Programming Network Television!
"Gooood morning, Hell Citaaaay! This is your Syndicate Programming Host, Mr Networking wishing all of you a hell of a day!
KYAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA--!!!"

Talent, Ambition & Fame. Welcome one and all, and thank you for tuning into your daily fix of programming! Syndicate Programming that is!!! Are we trying to brainwash your minds and corrupt your souls - who the hell cares!?!?! Here at Syndicate Programming, we don't only bring enlightenment to our beloved viewers watching at home - we show you things you'll never see anywhere else in the world other than Hell City!

Brought to you by your gracious overlord saviour Lucifer Judast, and hosted by Hell City's most popular media personality: "Mr. Networking" Jonny Gizmo!!!
598a5e3c5a6a8449b1d13776b005b76d.jpg

Hell City Daily News
Where you'll find the latest and most relevant stories happening in Hell City around you! Hosted by none other than Mr. Networking himself, who brings you the latest, hottest and most devilish news around!
Cold Gate Breakout!! - "First we come to you with a story that comes from within the very grounds of our graceful Syndicate! The maximum security prison of Cold Gate has been the site of an unexpected meteorite strike! That's right folks, last night at exactly 9:16pm a meteor came crashing down from the stars, and landed atop of the prison which has been holding thousands of Hell City's most ruthless killers and depraved psychopaths!! Because of this unprecedented event, the prison has seen its first mass outbreak of prisoners since its foundation! We at Syndicate Programming would like to offer our deepest sympathies to anyone who was affected by this catastrophe, and our gracious lord - Lucifer, has personally requested for me to ensure to all you wonderful viewers that he will not rest until all of these vicious prisoners have been captured and returned to their place behind bars! He is also offering a generous reward to anybody that comes forth we information on these escapee's!"

Heroes or Frauds!? - "Our next story is about imposters, and what happens when these imposters successfully fool and rot out the very city they victimize! Some of you may have already caught wind of a 'guild of heroes', fanciful stories of them helping their community and rescuing regular civilians! Of course, we here at Syndicate Programming uphold strict conduct of journalistic integrity and have uncovered the truth of this so-called guild of heroes! Who mind you, oppose our city's most gracious, humble and beloved figure - Lucifer! So, why don't we just watch this clip we have for you and see for yourselves the true face of these would-be heroes!"

Clips showing the area of the explosion would show the heroes known as 'Baron Bizarre' & 'Arbiter of Death' planting an explosive device into one of the district trash compactors before fleeing the scene like a pair of sneaky rats running back to their holes.
Our Benevolent Syndicate
We now come to you with your daily fix of brainwashing enlightenment programming!
"Come, one and all to the event of the year! His grace Lucifer himself has extended an invitation to all of you who reside in his beautiful city to come to District 666 and attend the yearly celebration of this momentous day! What is today you ask!? Today is alignment day ladies and gentlemen! The day that all the stars and planets become perfectly aligned, and this year our beloved Lucifer has something very special planned for all of you...Take it from me, your humble host! Tonight's festival is not an event you want to miss out on!"
Merciless Medic Merciless Medic Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Karcen Karcen Uasal Uasal The Regal Rper The Regal Rper TreasureSniper TreasureSniper R U S T R U S T CasualTea CasualTea

Raphael SorelView attachment 1002311

[Current Objective: Deal with rogue AI, Help Yona]
[Location: Hell City, District 347 | Factorio District]
[Mood: Focused, Tense]
[Interactions: Yona]
[Mentions: N/A]
CasualTea CasualTea

It took a while for a decision to be made. Was she doing math in her head? She didn’t seem to say her name when she spoke, nor did she acknowledge his apology. Well, that’s what he got for being a dick, he guessed.

When she did speak though, he had a rough estimate of what she was going to ask. However, what she asked was less than he had initially thought. It didn’t feel right to just take her services like that, especially with the risks at hand. He just shook his head, leaning against his cane with an amused smirk and a twinkle in his gaze.
“Fifteen thousand, hm? Even forty thousand sounds quite cheap for someone like you. Still, that’s the minimum you’d go. I know this is dangerous, and I’m trusting you’re a great aim and won’t accidentally shoot me. I have someone I can call for driving, but we have to leave the district as they won’t be coming into the district the way it is, and this isn’t an emergency that is requiring them to drive into the district.” Finally, he brought up the money, standing up straighter and squaring his shoulders, his tone speaking finality.

“I’ll give you sixty thousand. Minimum. The risks here are far too dangerous, so if things escalate, hundred thousand. We also have machines to create ammunition if need be back at my factory. I can take you back to the Hearth Corp. building and aid in giving you ammo either now or later. I will also give you ion grenades. Damages robots and stuns them for a few seconds, giving you ample time to find cover or dispatch them. EMP grenades won’t do a thing if they are running around outside of the buildings. If you can cover me from any range, I’ll take it. When I’m in a building, I’ll be mindful of windows.”

Seeing as they got things settled, he looked at his watch and pressed a button. The sturdy glass face shone green and he tilted his head towards the border of the district. “We aren’t too far from the border. We’ll go there, get a ride, go to your place, get what you need, and head back.” He then smirked, deciding to be cheeky and playful as his tail twitched and flicked. “So, now that we got things settled, may I know your name? Or will you still be holding out on me?”

The falcon on his shoulder cooed and ruffled his feathers in a shiver, headbutting Raphael’s cheek and causing his mischievous grin to become sheepish.

Arlecchino.full.3701626.png
Yona blinked. Sixty thousand? That was four times more than what she minimally offered and it was still being raised up to a hundred thousand if things turn out worse for wear. This put a smile on Yona's face. Perhaps she can sell her services to Raphael more in the future as long as it wasn't something that could be considered a crime against humanity. Nothing too immoral. She wouldn't just slaughter an entire mob of innocents or anything like that. She was at least confident that wasn't going to be the case if Raphael has to deal with the AI problem in a district. She looked at all her options and opted to take advantage of the deal.

"Sounds like a good deal then. I'll bite. We'll go to my place first and then to your corporation to load up on those grenades and then we can go from there." She said as she began following Raphael towards the border of the district. She still kept her guard up just in case anything else like that random attack out of nowhere happens again. She's not willing for Raphael to cover for her again since it might mean a dock from her pay.

"Shtabby time, ehehe~"

A girl's voice nonchalantly said in the most casual manner with a little chuckle. It wasn't Yona's voice nor was it anyone else around them. It was just Yona's phone in which she took out of her pocket and looked down at it to see what notification sprang up. She saw that it was the news alert in which she had gotten three of them from the same program. What she found out from a brief look was that a prison breakout has occurred and there are rewards for tips and leads about the criminals. She could probably do them better and catch them herself. The next one was about the Guild of Heroes in which two of its members pretty much blowing up a trash can. That sort of reminded her back in High School when stupid jackasses would light fireworks and throw them in the trash and it would explode. No fires were caused thankfully and no one was hurt.

The next one had her a bit intrigued. The Alignment Day Festival with Lucifer having planned something for those who attend. It wasn't that she hated him nor did she trust him either. What could he possibly has planned for a city's people who are far from average citizens in other places. It didn't sit very well with her so much. Either way, she was at least going to check it out. Festivities are always welcome and since she's immortal she might as well attend a lot of them since it probably might be the only way to make some really good memories that she can remember back to whenever she pleased. It was also a way to spice up her usual routine.

She put her phone back in her pocket and looked back up. She had a thought. Since this was the first festival she was attending here at Hell City, perhaps Raphael can help her figure out its customs and culture. It was today anyway so she might as well ask him to accompany her to that event. But fucking hell, it was already the next day and she hasn't gotten any sleep. She slept during the day but god damn it.
"Ah, right. You can call me Yona. Oh and Raphael, this might be a tall request but..."

She took a deep breath. "Since this isn't really an emergency, how about we put it off later and check out the Alignment Festival at District 666? They say Lucifer prepared something grand for its attendees and I've never been to a festival here before. Obviously, I haven't lived here quite long enough. It could help me out if you would accompany to understand Hell City's ways." She asked as she was trying to figure out how to energize herself for the day. "We could still go to my place so we can grab my stuff and I can energize myself with some Gamersupps and then we'll go to the festival. We can hit the AI problem afterwards if you want."

Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool

Kau.full.1137511.jpg
Esteriel Alberquist, the "Savage Lover"

Time: 8:00am-8:30am
Interactions: Merciless Medic Merciless Medic Karcen Karcen
Mentions: N/A
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was only last night that Esteriel was finally reunited with his friends who were incarcerated in Cold Gate Prison after they were arrested by Syndicate forces for rioting in their territory and those months alone had almost driven poor Esteriel into insanity! He'd even considered crawling (literally) back to his brother: the infamous of the restaurant and club the 'Food Critics', who also happened to have the peculiar taste for human flesh...It was because of his brother's peculiar 'appetites' that Esteriel lost his vision and had to instead learn by 'feeling' his way around his environment. That is all to say, he was getting really desperate for some company and that wish had come true last night...But of course, not without a tragic twist!

Esteriel couldn't see, so he wasn't sure what exactly had happened or how. One moment his friends were their usual selves, and the next their attitude suddenly shifted and they became even pushier than they were before! They called out to him, asking him to 'join them in the fog', and when he showed uncertainty they insisted and well...Led to where he was when Naomi and Katja discovered them.

Esteriel could hear the fluttering of something like a cloud of butterflies surrounding him, and he could feel that they were leading him somewhere. Esteriel opted to follow the fluttering things' guidance as much as possible, luckily, he was actually quite the sufficient climber even without his eyesight and was able to almost effortlessly scale up the building to a rooftop.

Esteriel rolled over onto his back once he reached the safety of the rooftop and let out a long relieved sigh, taking a moment to be grateful that he was still alive with most faculties intact before addressing his saviour. He rolled back onto his legs and started feeling his way around, looking into empty space and speaking out "Is someone there? Do I know you? I don't think so...I'd remember someone who smelt so nice..Either way..Thank you!"

The Coterie of Clowns
Interactions: N/A
----------------------
1642425752566-png.948624
The Coterie of Clowns...A posse of outcast hooligans, misfits and madmen led by the living embodiment of Madness itself: the 'Japer Prince of Antics' Jackie Jon Jasper. Settling in District 77, an excavation district that was in the early stages of development after it had previously been flattened by an undisclosed event that was very likely caused by the Japer Prince's partner-in-crime to be Six. Jackie turned the district into a small slice of what he considers 'heaven'. A world that defies logic and rationality - a mad world!

Nothing reflects this vision better than the official HQ of the Coterie of Clowns itself, the "Happy Hotel"!!! A construct that almost seems half-hazardly put together by a giant child and the interior is like a never-ending maze of rooms leading to all kinds of different places, even places that doors have no business leading into!! The establishment also happens to sit atop the only entryway to the Underneath in the district. A few months ago this hotel was a bustling hub of activity, but in the short time Jackie has been incarcerated the hotel and Jackie's funland have been left almost completely abandoned with most of the defunct members becoming part of an upcomer gang of clowns calling themselves the 'Clown Crusasders' that have spread themselves throughout Hell City committing random acts of vandalism and violence in his name.

But life sparked once again in District 77, not just life - but unlife too!!! Last night, the quiet hotel was visited by a pair of heroes looking to cripple whatever remained of the Coterie. They found only two members, the most loyal members including a long-time acquaintance of Jackie's a short and stout man who called himself 'Iggzy Biggzy'. The coterie did suffer a casualty, but a rookie mistake and the untimely arrival of Jackie made certain that the heroes would not escape. Both of the heroes were taken down into the 'dungeons' by Iggzy, who kept a watchful eye on them while Jackie had intended to get some shuteye up in his room at the tippy top of the hotel.

But no matter how hard he had tried, he just couldn't keep his eyes closed! Not even for a second. He couldn't keep them closed because, well, he had been disappointed at the fickle nature of so many of his prior followers and had come upon a sudden epiphany! That night, he sprung back up out of bed and made his way back down to the dungeons where the heroes were being held captive. Jackie proceeded to test his theory, and 'work' on the heroes over the night until long after the morning sun rose...

be033dc7444a756a77501e95236a590c.jpg

"Mmm, delicious~" Jackie cooed as he licked some type of ectoplasmic substance from his fingertips, "Whaddya say kiddo?! Ready for round...Round, round?? Oh, whatever number it was! Who bothers counting whenever you're having this much fun, right!?" he was clearly enjoying himself, and a whole night without sleep didn't seem to affect him any either. His victim, the hero 'Boy Toy' Fredrick Thomson was another story, however. His wounds from the night before had been worsened extensively, and his eyes were like hollow pits sunken into his skull after the mental torture he already endured. Jackie's method was simple, he would use his abilities to consistently break his victims' psyche, and restore it (partially) by 'feasting' upon it. He would continue this cycle while throwing in whatever else suited his fancy at the time until his victim ceased to function altogether. Eventually, they would break, and oftentimes when they did they would never unbreak again. But this time was different, Jackie wasn't trying to kill or extract any kind of information out of this boy, he already knew everything he wanted to know about their arrival already, and he could kill anybody he wanted at any time! No, he saw something in this boy. Something he didn't see in his so-called mentor, the cyborg who decided to go into a self-induced coma to avoid succumbing to Jackie's torture. Maybe smart, definitely annoying, and ultimately pointless. Jackie had other plans for him because what he saw in this boy was the potential for discovery!

Jackie lifted Freddy's head by his chin, looking into his eyes and asking once again "Come again? I asked if you were ready for the next round boyo!?" he said tunefully, and without the slightest hint of sincerity. Freddy glanced back into Jackie's eyes with a wide smile and said "When do ya think we get to the part where you dissect my insides? Ooh that part is always my favorite!!" Freddy responded with a green glint shining from his eyes...
ea09bd796ae012e2cf1de10e60db9ae0.jpg

Cirillia Vines
fqOhVsO.jpg

Interactions: Merciless Medic Merciless Medic The Regal Rper The Regal Rper
Mentions:

Of course, by the time Cathy arrived Cirillia was already fast asleep. The poor bunny was just utterly exhausted after the eventful day and having to carry Juan. Surely, the rabbit was a bit out of practice from the old days...but most of it really from exerting herself having to carry Juan. That and the fact that she hadn't exactly done the best job keeping up with her energy throughout the day being distracted by her new friends. Not that she regretted meeting them! She'd enjoyed the day overall...even if she would have rather it not included a destroyed storefront!

The next morning San had luckily guessed right in her guess as to what exactly it was Cirillia needed. Of course, she would need more food and such too, needless to say, one candy wasn't exactly going to have her in tip-top shape. But it would be a start! Her nose would twitch lightly as the candy was waved in front of her face while her eyes barely peeked open to see it sitting in front of her. Rather than reach out with her hand Cirillia did the next best thing and simply inched her head over, opened her mouth, and sort of flopped onto the candy slightly to pull it into her mouth. An amusing sight to be sure.

She was more or less awake when Juan entered the room and started speaking. He sounded okay. At the very least he didn't sound like the deformed and demented monster he had been when he fled the place. She still wasn't quite sure what all that was about...but she presently lacked the energy to ask such questions so she just remained silent. It would have to wait for another time! She listened to the conversation as the candy melted in her mouth and restored part of the energy she so desperately needed. She felt quite terrible having her energy levels drop so low, kinda like she'd gotten hit with a truck. Maybe two. It wasn't a great feeling at all!

For Cirillia it was less her body needed the energy for her to tap into her genetic abilities and more her body required quite a bit more nutrients and such than your average human being did to even function due to rabbit anatomy. A heightened circulatory system and metabolism as a side effect really had its downsides!

She heard killing mentioned, and of course, made note of her window being fixed. She wasn't gonna forget that part for sure, especially after she'd gotten shot at! Yet she was fairly concerned about if Juan had killed anyone too...part of the people, well, most, of the people that she'd seen in the Underdark looked particularly threatening and she was in no shape to defend herself. Not for a bit anyways. She remained silent until the wolf had made her way over to her checking to see if she was alright. She ever so faintly blushed at the relatively cute nickname...mostly due to the tone that she'd said it in. She opened her eyes as the hand was put on her shoulder and weakly sat up a little.

"I should be fine in a little bit...I don't think I can walk so well right now though." She replied. She was surprised San cared so much about her so soon. This was mostly due to the wolf's naturally distrusting personality which was glaringly obvious. Yet, she was glad too. She did indeed consider them both friends even if only minorly. Sure they had just met but they did go on a pretty wild adventure together! That's the kinda thing you just don't easily forget.

She did realize one of them would probably have to carry her right now and she felt a bit guilty...but at the same time, fair was fair, right? So she didn't feel too bad about it.

Alistair Garish

Lt4aihw.jpg

Interaction: Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool
Mentions:
Stored Heat: 10%

Alistair was fairly annoyed at the fact their little exchange seemed like it was going to take much longer than he had anticipated that it would. Yet, he was also curious about just what the boy had in mind to discuss with him. It surely had to be something of relevance with the grandiose way that he had approached and threatened him. He just hoped that it was truly a worthwhile endeavor and not just some sort of prank or way to try and get at the specialized cybernetics he had within his body. It wouldn't be the first time some proverbial chop shop had tried to catch him and salvage what they could. Not that it would ever actually be a good idea to do so...more than likely his reactor would simply explode. It was unlikely most 'chop shops' in Hell City had enough brain cells to rub together to safely contain such sophisticated cybernetics.

Nonetheless, the trip from the alley to Icarus' hideout was relatively uneventful with Alistair himself staying almost entirely silent the entire trip. Not much needed to be said presently other than the discussion they'd already had previously. He saw no real need to make small talk with someone he hardly knew. "Mmn. I suppose I am a bit intrigued, especially if any of the rumors about you are even remotely true." He suspected Icarus knew his stuff and if he were being honest he was a little curious about what he did. If only to use as valuable information in the future. Luckily for Icarus, he wasn't a blackmailer. So unless a particularly high price or risky situation arose it was unlikely Alistair would disclose any sensitive information at all.

"I'm not some child that walks about poking and pawing at every shiny object they see in sight..." He muttered, quite offended by the rather rude command. Besides that he didn't exactly need to touch anything...his eyes could examine things just fine and in greater detail than he could hope to glean from merely touching. He frowned at the manhole that was opened and let out a small sigh before hopping down after him, after giving Icarus a few moments to move to the side to avoid being landed on.

He was beginning to like things much less than he already did, yet luckily the underground space they hopped down into wasn't some dank and musty sewer or some such. Rather a highly sophisticated entryway. At a glance, his scanners made note of nothing more other than the door and the scanner itself, likely biometric as well as visual. He doubted an infamous hacker such as Icarus would skimp on security protocols.

What was impressive was the room that it gave way to...an absolute fountain of knowledge that far exceeded Alistair's own AI network. The very idea of what he could do with such a thing...the profit that could be made with all the secrets that it held....and conversely the lives that could be ruined if anyone ever got access to it. The former, the profit, was something Alistair was very much interested in. If he could gain access to it for even a few moments he was quite sure he could benefit immensely from it. The latter was something he didn't particularly have a liking for, however. Sure, he was a loan shark and a rather ruthless one at that. But he also knew that such power was incredibly corrupting and there was no telling what chaos could be caused with the data on the computers. Chaos that would just be bad for business! Luckily...it was all hidden well enough.

What was less impressive, and honestly pretty depressing, was the 'Cyber-Warrior's' living conditions. "I must admit. The amount of data coursing through those machines is incredibly impressive." Alistair spoke as he walked further into the room with his gaze on the monitors. He then glanced at the mattress. "Yet...how you live is utterly appalling, barely fit for a pig." He shook his head a little. "You could at least move the trash off of your mattress. Really, how do you even exist in such filth let alone sleep..." For a man of his wealth and comfortable lifestyle, Alistair could hardly believe someone actually wanted to live like this. Based on the massive price tag associated with all the tech Icarus had surely he could afford better living conditions? If nothing else surely a vacuum cleaner and a garbage bin?

Truly disgusting.

Naomi Osz1658896467128.png
[Current Objective: Make sure Esteriel and Katja are okay]
[Location: Hell City, District 69 | Lover’s Lane]
[Mood: Relieved then Concerned then Terrified]
[Interactions: Katja, Esteriel]
[Mentions: Lucifer, Sass]
Karcen Karcen Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool

”Heehee, ohh, it’s okay, darling~.” Naomi cooed, smiling and giggling at the flustered Katja, waving her hand nonchalantly at her. “You’re in good hands now.” She understood what Katja had meant, and she also understood that Katja was overwhelmingly flustered and smitten with her, which was a common occurrence in her line of work, but this was more pure and less out of carnal desire. It was rather cute. She wasn’t one to string someone along - as it wasn’t her nature - but she wouldn’t mind getting to know this cute girl.

It was clear she had walked into the wrong district however. She came from the hospital that held a chapel. Where, she didn’t know. But it was curious. Holy grounds in Hell City? Truly? The pink moth stared at Katja with wonderment. And even more so when she said her full name, and that she had thought the fluffy moth was an angel. That got another giggle out of her. It was interesting she wasn’t a nun, but before she could ask about her occupation or whatever she was, Katja blurted out her power. Heal people? Pray to heal? It was starting to sound something similar to a power given from someone like Lucifer, but she had doubted this was the devil himself.

Then her last little tidbit of wanting to spend time with her, even if she weren’t injured. Katja may have some use, but beyond healing people with prayer, Naomi wasn’t so sure what she should do with her. Keep her around as one of her few non-prostitute friends? If Sass knew Katja existed, he would want to bring her into the force and Naomi wasn’t so sure if that was a good idea. Well, not now. She wouldn’t mind bringing her in and having her join the family.

She simply shook her head and took Katja’s hands in hers to cradle them in her own hands, a sweet smile on her face.
“Hey, it’s okay. I’m not hurt. Not sure if you can heal those people.” Her gaze pointed to the others yelling about joining the mist. “I think their souls or minds were taken.” For a beautiful moth, she wasn’t a complete ditz, either. It was something she’d seen from an open door when a client came in wanting hypnotism from one of the more niche hoes. While the client didn’t rave on about the mist like they did, their personalities were still intact so it meant something was controlling them with some mind thing.

“I have to tell Sass. I don’t know if he knows about this mist yet.” Something towards her chest buzzed and she pulled out a phone from the fluff covering her. Opening up the smart phone, her eyes narrowed and her brows furrowed. The Syndicate Program had alerted her of some daily news. Skimming it, there was the Cold Gate Breakout from a meteor that caused the mass outbreak of prisoners. Which was odd, considering a good portion of those would have died or been crushed. She was aware that the Syndicate Programming host said things in such a way that it was partially false or embellished, but she always took it at face value after not being able to guess what they were hiding. At least there were bounties on all those prisoners.

Weren’t the Sixty-Niners imprisoned in that building?

Then the Heroes or Frauds was an interesting skim. Something about the ‘guild of heroes’ who went out of their way to throw a bomb in a trash bin and that they were to be destroyed in this exposing. Then the last bit of news that had her eyes widen.

“Ohhh, the Alignment day… It’s toni-...” Before she could continue, the other person she saved arrived. She smiled at the gimp man, before realizing those hoops were in his skin. She shivered a bit, seeing that. Despite the man having been from Sixty-Niners (based on how he was talking to his other friends as he was crawling away from them), she wanted to offer him a home into Sassy’s group. Well, she’ll let Sassy deal with him. He complimented her on her scent and she giggled again.

“Oh, don’t worry. I’m Naomi. But you’re welcome. What’s your name?” She did have to ask, despite coming from a building that housed people who did her kind of job. “Why… Do you look like a gimped out escort?”

She waited for his response before continuing.

“Either way, last night the Cold Gate Prison got destroyed by a meteor. Not sure if I fully believe that, but oh well. Something about bounties on all those who were imprisoned. Though, I’m pretty sure they are being affected by the mist if they’re the ones who fled. Something about the Heroes Guild being exposed and two guys throwing a bomb in a trash bin, and then there’s gonna be the Alignment party tonight.” After going over the news she read, she looked over at Katja and Esteriel, smiling softly. “Either way, regardless of where you two come from, I’ll try to help you as much as I can. I’m a moth mutant and I do work for Sassparilla Dangerous as his street worker, but I’m a bit more benevolent than the others. But with this mist, the only safe place is back in my room within Sass’ headquarters but-...” She trailed off, her brow furrowing and looking back in the general direction of her home. “I don’t know if that’s a good idea. You have to go through as clients or potential recruits… Either way, you two look like wonderful candidates to join the family of his hoes but while it is my duty to recruit and earn Daddy Sass money, I don’t want to force you two into anything you don’t want to.”

She then looked at the other two, torn between taking them under her wing to care for them and then taking them back to their homes once the mist is over, or letting them find their way back themselves. “I know the reputation of the Syndicate and even more so of Sass. You okay with coming with me for safety? There’s no telling what he’d do if he sees you and wants you two to join, so if you don’t want to join but still want to stay with me, I’d suggest keeping hidden… Well...” She trailed off and cringed. “If Sass knows I am harboring you two and I didn’t want you two to get recruited then…” She shivered, memories of Sass’ pimp hand taking out plenty of people (especially that of Cracker Jack earlier last night) had terror on her face. “I… I don’t know…” Confidence lessening, she grabbed her hair hard and pulled slightly, her antennae drooping as she now had to deal with Sass’ judgment if he ever found out.

Which, he’ll likely will.

54985cc2690551248c487522734ca556.jpg
"Cyber-Warrior" Icarus

Interactions: Mitchs98 Mitchs98
Mentions: Merciless Medic Merciless Medic
Whilst Alistair gazed around the place, Icarus didn't waste much time making his way to the central computer and beginning the process of tracking down the mystery cyborg predator that was picking off their heroes one by one. He had never seen a cyborg quite like that before, in fact, he was unsure whether or not it was a cyborg at all or some new type of android - personally, he was hoping that if there was any part of it that was human, that it was small enough for him to take advantage. Either way, there being something he didn't know about was concerning, especially when that thing was actively hunting after them. Since he was already operating under the assumption that this thing was hunting the Heroes Guild specifically, the first place he decided to snoop was their enemies beginning with who he thought was most likely at the time: the Pantheon...
What was less impressive, and honestly pretty depressing, was the 'Cyber-Warrior's' living conditions. "I must admit. The amount of data coursing through those machines is incredibly impressive." Alistair spoke as he walked further into the room with his gaze on the monitors.
"Well of course it's impressive! I don't do anything less. Though truth be told...I didn't actually make this place..." he trailed off for a moment, distracted by his work on the computer before Alistair continued.
He then glanced at the mattress. "Yet...how you live is utterly appalling, barely fit for a pig." He shook his head a little. "You could at least move the trash off of your mattress. Really, how do you even exist in such filth let alone sleep..." For a man of his wealth and comfortable lifestyle, Alistair could hardly believe someone actually wanted to live like this.
Icarus stopped his ferocious typing on the computer and snapped around to Alistair "HEY! Do you think it is easy to maintain all of this crap on your own while also being in charge of overseeing all operations of mostly superpowered egomaniacs? Well, it's not! Besides, I barely sleep here anymore..." he said blatantly offended before muttering under his breath "Sleep is for losers anyway..." he then turned back to his computer and continued his research into the cyborg "Now be quiet for a second..."

"..."

It took a few minutes, but just like that Icarus found the lead he was looking for, only it wasn't where he intended to find it, nor was it necessarily good news for him or the Heroes Guild.

"Well, shit..." he stepped back from the monitor and let out a deep, annoyed sigh "Why do I get the feeling that everything is just falling apart here?" he said while thinking out loud before realizing that Alistair was still present "Oh! Well, I suppose there is going to be no better time in the near future for my proposal so here it is. We need your funding, and in addition, we also need your contacts in the Syndicate. Like I said before, everything this baby knows, I know too - but even then there is only so much information it can gather and the Syndicate has a lot of secrets that we aren't privy to. I imagine you aren't either, but if we work together I can help you on finding that out. Right now, things are going to shitsberg in the guild, but I propose that your partnership be with me alone. I have my own reasons for wanting to know more about the Syndicate, and more specifically their higher-ups. In return, you'll get to know whatever it is I know. So! If that all sounds hunky dory to you, I suggest we begin working together right now. I am following up on a lead, and I could use maybe use some extra hands in case it doesn't go according to plan...Though, if it does, we might gain another powerful ally from it. Whaddya say, partner?" he said extending out a hand.

O.V.R.IMG_5803.jpg
[Current Objective: Infiltrate and Destroy]
[Location: Hell City, District 35 | Heroes Guild Territory, Heroes Guild HQ]
[Mood: Curious, Focused]
[Interactions: Bebobo, Jolle, Axelrad, Nova, Tinker, Koala-han]
[Mentions: Arbiter of Death]
Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool @Solemn Jester

Diagnostic reports from O.V.R.’s sensors alerted him to another displacement in time. It happened as soon as Bebobo entered the headquarters. Having zoomed in his ocular sensors to read what he dialed in, the robot waited for Bebobo to enter. Taking a moment, he assessed the cameras. He could climb up the walls, but the drones would detect him. He didn’t doubt that there would be security inside. Every organization worth their salt had security.

For this reason, O.V.R. needed a disguise.

Acquiring Known Heroes Guild Members
Filter: Robots/Androids/Cybernetic Humanoids

Search Acquired
Arbiter of Death
Comparison: 75%
Equipment Needed: Cloak

Finding Nearest [Clothing Store]
Destination Found.

Crawling off the roof, O.V.R. walked to a clothing shop after shifting his limbs to be more humanoid in shape, the spikes down his spine retracting flush with the rest of his metallic body.

As he entered the building (having to duck to enter), he procured lots of stares. While cybernetics and sometimes androids were commonplace, seeing something that looked either like a military combat android or like a man got too trigger happy with cybernetics wasn’t all that common. Especially in a clothing store. Going to the cloaks, O.V.R. picked out a dark reddish-brown cloak with a hood that was just long enough to cover his body. Taking it back to the counter, he stood in line to await his turn. The customer in front of him didn’t notice he was there, so when he turned around to leave, the customer bumped into the metal body.

The man looked up, looked about to chastise the bot for standing in the way, and his face went stark white. From the robotic human, there was a synthesized chuckle as the head slowly looked down at the terrified man.
“Not so tough, huh?”

Suspicion confirmed of the robot’s identity, the man swiftly took his things and left the store. The clerk was unphased by the occurrence. He simply took the cloak, scanned it, and O.V.R. gave him a card to pay it off. The clerk simply said “I didn’t see ya here”, so O.V.R. nodded in kind and left, wearing the cloak after tearing off the tag and setting his card back within its designated sleeve within his arm.

As he left the shop, he grabbed the bottom of the cloak and tore it, trying to make it similar enough to the cloak worn by the Arbiter of Death, who looked close enough to him. He even tattered the hood and the sides of the cloak so it was more convincing, even adding some small holes here and there. Once he was done tearing up the cloak to make it look more like the S-Rank hero, O.V.R.’s face created a replica of the Arbiter’s face: grey lights for his face and yellow lights for his eyes, gaps of no light to break up the face and eyes in segments like how the face of Arbiter’s was designed. However, O.V.R.’s head held no humanoid characteristics, but a flat dome-shaped viewing screen. He’ll have to be careful not to have anyone see the side of his head.

Finally, as preparations were done - his cloak covering most of his body and the hood covering his head with the only thing visible were the yellow lights of his eyes, O.V.R. made his way to the HQ, his stepping accompanied with loud booming as he swiftly sidestepped falling debris. Walking up to the terminal to punch in the passcode, he typed in the word ‘JUSTICE’. The doors flew open and he swiftly walked inside. He passed the guards in a calm manner, not showing that he wasn’t one of them with the coolness of a spy with a death wish.

After some exploratory searching through the facility and a few detours, he heard voices shouting. With cautious steps, he got close to the room where he could hear the shouting. A name was shouted that sounded familiar. Gael.

Memory Recollection…
Memory Acquired.
Full Name: Gael Cosgrove
Reason: O.V.R.

Combat Assessment Initiated…

Just as he was about to take another step, he felt a bump on his shoulder. Looking over, the two yellow eyes bore into the guard who bumped into him. The guard just about lost all the blood from his skin as he went white. The guard simply mumbled a short “sorry” before walking off. However, the guard stopped walking and turned around to look at O.V.R. just as he turned his head, the machine’s sensors not having sensed the falter in the man’s step in time.

The guard peered to the side and noticed… There was no nose.

“Hey! Who are you?”

With the element of surprise gone, the man approached the hulking metallic figure with his gun raised and pointed. As soon as the man stepped in front of the doorway, in an act to destroy the morale of the heroes with a gruesome display of strength, O.V.R. shot forward with quick agility, grabbed the man by the face with his large hand and squeezed.

Screams of agony and bullets firing from his submachine gun echoed down the halls as the man’s skull began to crack under the growing pressure that encompassed his entire head. The bullets ricocheted off the machine, the cape being torn further to expose his body more, and that he definitely was not Arbiter.

Finally, with a more higher-pitched scream, cracking and squishing came after the screams silenced, the clattering of the gun as it fell to the floor, and then the thump of the body as it soon followed its weapon.

The cranium’s viscera gooped and clung to his hand, falling in messy, red strings or just sticking to his hand. He looked through the open doorway, the doors having been propped open before were now being grabbed and torn from their placements with ease that made it look unnatural. The yellow eyes that mimicked Arbiter of Death turned red and shone with a bright brilliance, the segmented grey lights ceased as the red eyes erased their segments, as well. He stood in the doorway, blocking their way out.

With each word spoken, the eyes dimmed and brightened.
“I am not the Arbiter of Death. I am the Bastion of your Demise.” The words spoken held a robotic edge, but it also held malice.

It wasn’t lost on him that these were wanted men now due to the work of the Syndicate’s TV program. He will be collecting on their bounties.

Memory Recollection...

Memory Acquired.
Initiating Feedback.
Playing...

"Wha--?" A loud crash of metal landing on concrete could be heard, along with the flesh that was impacted, sounding like Gael Cosgrove. Slithering sounds, then the voice wasn't as close as it was before. "Keep doing what you do best, Dillan, and stay back - if he gets a hold of you I don't know if there is much I can do to stop it!" Snakes hissed and the sound grew closer. Buzzing was a cacophony as the bees were near the audio recorder.

"Hehe, you think this will save you? Organ & Viscera Retriever, aka O.V.R., has identified the security breach. Initializing..." It soon was followed with a few steps, the buzzing and hissing continuous, before grunting of what sounded like Gael and a boot hitting metal.

"Gael!!!" Dillan shouted out of panic.

"D-Dillan... Run!"
Gael shouted his last cries of desperation for his friend to survive before a sickening crunching and smashing sound was heard, much like the sounds from when he smashed the guard's head earlier. More smashing sounds of snakes being rended and torn from his body, then loud stepping noises, then the sound of hopping on concrete and shingles, and then the sound of crunching bones and another slam against concrete. The last sounds Dillan ever made were his screams of pain and terror before silence fell after another sickening crunch and a cracking of earth.

Replaying the audio of the two men he butchered just the night prior, of their determination to take him on before their screams echoed throughout the lounge room, a smile lit up literally in orange on O.V.R.'s face. It was uncannily too wide. It didn't move as he spoke.

“You will see Gael Cosgrove and Dillan Dotere soon.”

Last edited:

Lady Pain1659000166191.png
[Current Objective: Find replacement for herself, find Jackie]
[Location: Hell City, District 666 | Judast’s Estate]
[Mood: Serious, Concerned]
[Interactions: Moses, Lucifer, Messiah]
Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool R U S T R U S T

As Lady Pain approached Lucifer in his little office, she was acutely aware of Lucifer’s disappointment. Despite it being a joyous occasion, she knew why he was a bit more solemn. This day marked his greatest achievements, but what came with those achievements gave way to heavier pressure to keep it that way without all that work and effort wasting away in vain. Not only that, but the people of Hell City weren't always so grateful or understand the scope and complexity of what Lucifer has done for them all. In fact, they deserved to be looked upon like children with little merit or potential.

As he acknowledged their presence, Lady Pain bowed her head just slightly, uncaring if he couldn’t see.
“It is.”

That was all that needed to be said. Lucifer continued, putting a smile on Lady Pain’s face from pride upon hearing that she pleased Lucifer in getting back Moses. However, her eyes trailed to Moses when he was lightly scolded for letting Six and Jackie do as they pleased. Knowing Six’s powers… Lady Pain knew there wasn’t much they could do to him. He could just ignore Moses’ power of being non-existent and vaporize him with that one ability he had.

Her gaze went back to Lucifer as he mentioned a new vision for the two of them. Her eyes widened at the prospect of finding replacements for them. And rectifying the crimes of her brethren usually meant killing them. One task was far more difficult than the other.

At least she already completed one for herself.
“While dealing with Jackie will be reasonably simple, Six is another matter completely. How shall we get rid of him if he can ignore the rules of the universe? As for replacements, that task will be significantly easier. We shall find one for Madness, Nihilism, Anger, Destruction, and Pain. Or some such other embodiment we can find. Hm, maybe we can find a replacement for Six and have his replacement kill him.” She shrugged. “Anyway, I already found mine.”

The lady in red smirked. She turned her body to the side, her head turned to face the door. “And he’s already here.” She chuckled, facing Lucifer with a smug smirk. “While I am aware that he does have a Host, a bit of a buff wouldn’t kill the supernatural entity. Unless I’m mistaken.” She looked back towards the door, her smirk ever present and her eyes lidded with pride.

“Come on in, Ainto Messiah. Lucifer would like to see you.”

Raphael Sorel1659003067625.png
[Current Objective: Get Yona to her home]
[Mood: Perturbed, Tense]
CasualTea CasualTea

Ah, he made the woman smile, which made him smile. Of course, there was a thin line between mercenaries and gold diggers, but it seemed like she needed the money either way. Plus, mercenary work was no joke. One had to be prepared to take not only the brunt of the pain and nearly end your life on the field for either a verbal or written favor that bound your service, but missions like these put a dent, if not a hole, in one’s wallet. Raphael is a businessman. He’d know.

He nodded at her acceptance and their plan, walking with her towards the border. A sound of a girl saying “shtabby time” and chuckling had him almost on guard. He turned his head to Yona, only to realize it was her phone. He closed his eyes and silently took a deep breath in and out to calm himself. Tenzin, his falcon perched atop his shoulder, seemed to almost chuckle at him in a cawing sort of fashion. It was then that he also received a buzz on his phone, vibrating in his pocket. He pulled it out and looked it over. He clicked his tongue as he skimmed over the news and shook his head.

“You can’t believe everything it’s saying sometimes.” He mumbled to himself. While he didn’t mind the practice, the constant embellishments and misinformation was grating. Yes, the Cold Gate Prison blew up. But he heard from his sources that it was not from a meteor and that some of Lucifer’s old force escaped. Then the Heroes Guild. Jokes, they all were. Hell City didn’t need their charity, and some of them were more of a hindrance than help. The video they showed of this “exposing” them had Raphael glaring at the phone. “Fuckin’ really?” His accent shifted. It went from his usual posh, British accent to a more relaxed accent fit for someone more for the streets than someone who looks the way he does.

Then, there was the Alignment Day Festival. He chuckled. Of course, a festival for a day like this. While people in Hearth Corps didn’t know what Lucifer had done, they still worked under his name as a part of Syndicate. When Yona introduced herself and said her request, he raised an eyebrow, a smile playing on his features. The AI, while it was a problem that should be dealt with as soon as possible, was still going to be here tomorrow. However, there was just one little snag. His accent, this time, was a lot less proper and a lot more relaxed. Normal.

“Well, it’s still around eight to eight-thirty in the morning. The festival will happen later tonight. However, if you wish to go, I do not mind taking you there. I can help you with learning about Hell City. I was born and raised here. I know the ins and outs of most everything. However…” He furrowed his brows. “Curious that you chose to live here. It’s not exactly the most tourist friendly place you’d find.” He then chuckled and shook his head at the mention of her energy powder. “Gamersupps. One of my sisters is into that stuff. Helps her with her mountaineering. Or, well, building climbing.” He had a fond look on his face, clear that the man was a family man, even if his family did annoy him. He then decided to make one thing a bit more clear about the news they received, and he gave her a wary look, but it wasn’t because he was wary of her. “Never take anything at face value from the Syndicate Programming Network. Considering my family and I are one of the couple of old families who stayed to continue our operations for Hearth Corps after their workforce mysteriously disappeared I think a century ago, we have long ties to the Syndicate. And I’ll tell you now, that wasn’t a naturally occurring meteor that struck Cold Gate. Plus, I’ve seen those ‘Heroes’ in action. They don’t act like that, they are people you don’t want to underestimate. They aren’t your run-of-the-mill thugs or high school junkies with a vandalism and pyromania streak. These are mercenaries and people with actual experience who want to ‘save’ Hell City. Honestly, it won’t work.”

After he educated her a bit, he furrowed his brow as he heard something off to his right. Even his falcon flew off his shoulder and chirped before flying up. Cat ears flicking towards the right, Raphael gripped the handle of his cane and he saw an android. Synthetic skin a pasty white, and glowing red eyes. Yet the android looked just like a human in shape. He growled. “Yona…” He mumbled, jaw tensed.

Tires screeching, Raphael looked over to see their ride - a black car looked to be reinforced with tinted windows and seemingly no driver - skidding to a messy halt, and the back door towards them flew open.
“That’s our ride, hop in!” He yelled, the android charging at the two.

Raphael SorelView attachment 1006579
[Current Objective: Get Yona to her home]
[Mood: Perturbed, Tense]
CasualTea CasualTea

Ah, he made the woman smile, which made him smile. Of course, there was a thin line between mercenaries and gold diggers, but it seemed like she needed the money either way. Plus, mercenary work was no joke. One had to be prepared to take not only the brunt of the pain and nearly end your life on the field for either a verbal or written favor that bound your service, but missions like these put a dent, if not a hole, in one’s wallet. Raphael is a businessman. He’d know.

He nodded at her acceptance and their plan, walking with her towards the border. A sound of a girl saying “shtabby time” and chuckling had him almost on guard. He turned his head to Yona, only to realize it was her phone. He closed his eyes and silently took a deep breath in and out to calm himself. Tenzin, his falcon perched atop his shoulder, seemed to almost chuckle at him in a cawing sort of fashion. It was then that he also received a buzz on his phone, vibrating in his pocket. He pulled it out and looked it over. He clicked his tongue as he skimmed over the news and shook his head.

“You can’t believe everything it’s saying sometimes.” He mumbled to himself. While he didn’t mind the practice, the constant embellishments and misinformation was grating. Yes, the Cold Gate Prison blew up. But he heard from his sources that it was not from a meteor and that some of Lucifer’s old force escaped. Then the Heroes Guild. Jokes, they all were. Hell City didn’t need their charity, and some of them were more of a hindrance than help. The video they showed of this “exposing” them had Raphael glaring at the phone. “Fuckin’ really?” His accent shifted. It went from his usual posh, British accent to a more relaxed accent fit for someone more for the streets than someone who looks the way he does.

Then, there was the Alignment Day Festival. He chuckled. Of course, a festival for a day like this. While people in Hearth Corps didn’t know what Lucifer had done, they still worked under his name as a part of Syndicate. When Yona introduced herself and said her request, he raised an eyebrow, a smile playing on his features. The AI, while it was a problem that should be dealt with as soon as possible, was still going to be here tomorrow. However, there was just one little snag. His accent, this time, was a lot less proper and a lot more relaxed. Normal.

“Well, it’s still around eight to eight-thirty in the morning. The festival will happen later tonight. However, if you wish to go, I do not mind taking you there. I can help you with learning about Hell City. I was born and raised here. I know the ins and outs of most everything. However…” He furrowed his brows. “Curious that you chose to live here. It’s not exactly the most tourist friendly place you’d find.” He then chuckled and shook his head at the mention of her energy powder. “Gamersupps. One of my sisters is into that stuff. Helps her with her mountaineering. Or, well, building climbing.” He had a fond look on his face, clear that the man was a family man, even if his family did annoy him. He then decided to make one thing a bit more clear about the news they received, and he gave her a wary look, but it wasn’t because he was wary of her. “Never take anything at face value from the Syndicate Programming Network. Considering my family and I are one of the couple of old families who stayed to continue our operations for Hearth Corps after their workforce mysteriously disappeared I think a century ago, we have long ties to the Syndicate. And I’ll tell you now, that wasn’t a naturally occurring meteor that struck Cold Gate. Plus, I’ve seen those ‘Heroes’ in action. They don’t act like that, they are people you don’t want to underestimate. They aren’t your run-of-the-mill thugs or high school junkies with a vandalism and pyromania streak. These are mercenaries and people with actual experience who want to ‘save’ Hell City. Honestly, it won’t work.”

After he educated her a bit, he furrowed his brow as he heard something off to his right. Even his falcon flew off his shoulder and chirped before flying up. Cat ears flicking towards the right, Raphael gripped the handle of his cane and he saw an android. Synthetic skin a pasty white, and glowing red eyes. Yet the android looked just like a human in shape. He growled. “Yona…” He mumbled, jaw tensed.

Tires screeching, Raphael looked over to see their ride - a black car looked to be reinforced with tinted windows and seemingly no driver - skidding to a messy halt, and the back door towards them flew open.
“That’s our ride, hop in!” He yelled, the android charging at the two.

When she heard Raphael educate her about what really happened on the matter of the jailbreak and the guild, she sort of figured it would make sense. She tends to forget that mainstream medias will attempt to sugarcoat something in order to not cause panic or a sort of unrest. In Hell City's case, more chaos than necessary. Though, if the Heroes' Guild doesn't act like that and if they really want to 'save' Hell City, is that just a video to frame them? Even if their methods don't work, it still doesn't justify to take slander like that. Typical that a mainstream media is heavily biased.

She didn't really say much about it though since she didn't feel the need to retort with anything Raphael had said. There wasn't even enough time to as events were already unfolding. She noticed Raphael's ear twitch and change in expression before she caught sight of an android. It looked just like a human, even though they were unnaturally pale and that their eyes glowed red. Either way, it wouldn't matter to her if she killed them. Even if they may have had some sort of lifestyle, it's a damn shame that they're a problem that needs to be dealt with the hard way.

Soon, a car came around the corner and pretty much prompt itself asking for the two to jump in. Hearing Raphael, she didn't need to be told twice. She made a mad dash to the car since there was probably no way she can handle the android unarmed. It didn't take long for her to reach the car anyway and get inside. She made sure she took the seat furthest from the door so Raphael can get in just fine. She peered over though to see who was driving the car. When she was running to the car, there was seeming no driver there. She had to confirm if there was in fact a driver in the seat just to put her mind at ease. If it was an AI or android driven car, what would be the chances of it going rogue and taking them off somewhere else? Or to a crash?

Katja Galinka

tags: Merciless Medic Merciless Medic Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool
1038d798bf57a18febd1511093445edc0b1e33b3.jpg

" They would have to be in the chapel, and this could be magic so I have to agree " Kataj said sadly her desire to help everyone she could conflicting and losing out to reality. She had to just accept this was not something she could fix and hope someone else could.

Katja could not help but blush a bit more as she was called darling by Naomi. though before much more could be said the man that had been screaming for help before showed up here guided by Naomi's moths. Well that was good at least two people had escaped the fog and Katja wasn't going to push to have Naomi help more. She did want to, but again you couldn't force someone to do as you wanted, or well Katja couldn't. If Naomi thought they were enough then they were enough. The man that had been crawling was blindfolded and bound, Katja was not sheltered enough to not get what the man was dressed as and what it was for. The hooks, however she didn't really see the point in. Yeah you could suspend yourself or something, but skin was well delicate and not exactly good for holding weight. Well this was district 69 and Katja wasn't one to judge others with how they lived their lives, she could only hope they would find they own form of good, and live a good life.

" I will get him unbound" Katja said while Naomi got out her phone and called Sass. Katja had some knowledge of the richest and most famous people and owning a whole district made you both. So why would Naomi need to call the owner of the district like she might need to contact a boss? The answer came to Katja as she took off the man's blindfold and undid the bindings, she was a prostitute. Well someone as pretty as Naomi would attract lots of people. Prostitution to some or well many outside the city was something of a taboo, but Katja had a rather open mind on the subject, it had always been around and well she didn't like when cheating was involved the one at fault was the one who hired them not the worker themselves.

" There all free" she said with she had undone the last binding and let the man free, the term sixty niners held no recognition to her so she didn't get if the group matter or if it was bad to unbind the man. Well she would have anyways as no one should be bound right now.

Listening to Naomi read out the news Katja did have to admit a lot was happening on this special day. Really that was sad for a holiday, though side from the planets lining up Katja didn't know if there was anything more to it. The prison being destroyed by something, as while Katja as not exactly cynical, there were people that could destroy a building and no one would want to admit a screw up like that. Still people were bound to get hurt and Katja felt a pang of guilt for leaving what was more or less her station. Katja might have suggested trying to get back to the hospital, but well she had got lost on her way here so getting un lost was unlikely. She really couldn't just wander off even if the mist was gone. Her best option was to go with Naomi who had confirmed what Katja thought, though that had done nothing to change how Katja thought about Naomi. Katja blushed again at the invite to the family or to be a client, and well Katja or part of her had to admit she wouldn't exactly mind being a client of Naomi, though her mind had less carnal ideas in mind for now.

" I am not exactly sure how i can get back to the hospital, so I will go with you Naomi. " Katja said making her choice " I am sure if Sass has good in him as all do no matter the rumors" She continued not afraid to meet the owner of the district the king of the pimps more or less. She did firmly believe everyone had good in them and well Naomi despite being nervous didn't seem to fear him unreasonably so there must be kindness to his workers. " As for a Job, well I am sure I would well be better suited to just healing the workers and clients over trying to sell my looks" Katja finished again not exactly thinking of herself as pretty and seeing value in helping others as the main thing she could bring. Well no matter what if she was forced to take a job Kataja was sure a smart man like Sass , as to be in his position you needed brains, would see the value in what she could do.

Havoc
~Underdark -> District 84~

Despite feeling a bit awkward about being sniffed at, Juan didn't express any discomfort in the act. Sure, it was weird.

Hell City was weirder, and he ultimately didn't mind it as long as San didn't try to lick him out of the blue.

"No." It was a simple reply and carried finality to her burning question as he looked into her eyes with his own purple pearls. "That would have put you two in danger, and I wouldn't have been able to get back in here easily if I had. I didn't kill anyone here." He reassured San.

That however brought up the question if he had killed anyone outside of here.

Then out of the blue, gently ran his fingers through her hair, a head pat that combed through her long electric blue hair in the process. A calming gesture- if it worked at all. "Thank you for caring." It was genuine. He may have only been able to see the negative- but he had become good at detecting the positive. Her concern was welcomed.

The issue with Ciri needed to be addressed quickly. He hadn't even realized she was drained yesterday- then again, he'd been fighting his own demons the entire time to avoid going into a berserk state and attacking anyone and everyone in sight.

Catching the apple and biting into it with an audible chomp, he moved to inspect the bunny girl along with San. Ciri did look more tired than he thought. It made Juan's expression tighten from its normally blank and relaxed look. There was an actual hint of concern in his features, even in his eyes.

Biting the apple again, Juan chewed and thought about what they should do next. Heading over to District 84 with what he'd heard was a priority now. They needed to get moving, he couldn't afford to stay or drop Ciri off somewhere. It was either they went with him, or they went their separate ways. However after last night...he sighed.

"I'll carry her."

Then Juan tossed his clothes at San, not giving any instructs or even warning her. The hoodie bopped her, then his shirt, then the jeans he wore came flying till he was down to just his boxers. He gave no reason or explanation as to why he suddenly decided to strip but it made sense once his body burned white and in an instant he was changing. Now he had extra limbs, and a number of scales that went down the sides of his face and around his arms, including his legs. Six arms and now a larger form that once again, towered over the other two. He crouched slightly in the little apartment, but soon no longer needed to as he knelt down beside Ciri and turned, offering her his broad back which had no scales at all unlike his arms. "Hop on 'bun-bun'" borrowing San's nickname. "We won't need to worry about the guys from yesterday once we make it outside. I sent word to the guards here that we'll be leaving soon, and they should keep an eye out for any odd activity once we're gone. We're fine, but we should get going and get to the nearest train out of here to begin heading towards Pyre. Cathy will be waiting for us half-way to guide us out through another exit. We should be fine as long as we avoid the northeast part of town. That's where I went last night and they are still looking for me around those areas since I attacked the guards last night. Underdark is fine for the record" he explained in case they had worries about him being followed, "I killed everyone and shed my body during my spree through the area. No one knows what I look like in my natural state, we should be fine. As for your store." Out of his six arms, two reached bonelessly behind him to gently grab Ciri and pull her closer towards his back- lifting her up a bit with ease in his massive hands that were almost big enough to envelop her whole body if he were just a bit larger. "I sent some people to fix it. It will be restored by the time we get back."

With Ciri now sitting on his back, Juan moved on hands and feet in a crawl towards the door. He looked very much like a half-man half-lizard monstrosity with his scales, slitted pupils, and strange, hardened hair that now had the appearance of glittering stone than actual hair follicles.

Getting to the door however he realized a problem.

He was too big.

"Fucking--[" He glowed again, and this time his body shifted underneath Ciri. No longer as large as he was before- now he was like his lean self, albeit no longer as large in size, he still carried some height to him. Regardless, slipping through the door was easier. Once he was, he rose back to his feet, arms moving to steady Ciri as he did- and then began walking.

In a few short moments they met Cathy- the frog-like woman with fangs, grinning serrated teeth at them. "Heading out?"

Juan merely nodded.

Quickly, they were led through a tunnel path that took them up a series of winding stairs. In a matter of moments the luminescent light of Underdark had faded. It was soon replaced with the distant noises of sewer activity. Followed shortly by a path they walked down towards a wall guarded by others that wore the same uniform as Cathy. The masked male and females, looked at Cathy whom then nodded. And with a turn, they pushed their hands into holes, grabbed something that then clicked- and the wall slid open to reveal an open, afternoon street.

Juan ducked down and exited quickly, nodding to Cathy in thanks on his way out. The frog-woman merely offered the trio a fanged smile and wave as the walls clicked again, slid shut- and merged back into the ground below. Disappearing as if it had never been there at all.

"Let's go. Whatever is ahead of us is going to be trouble. Ciri- we'll get something to help you charge back up before we enter the station"

And with that they headed to the nearest station. District 84, inbound.

People gave him a glance and then a curious expression, but ultimately most said little.

This side of the city, was not as disheveled, but there were buildings that look like they had been blown apart from the inside-out. In one of his arms, Juan held four bags of snack foods. Mostly sugary. He had not bought a single one of them, rather he'd walked into a store- briefly leaving Ciri to San, and then walked back out with bags of sugary food in his arms.

He hadn't bothered with an explanation on how he'd walked into a store practically nude, with dirty feet and taken a bunch of snack foods he figured Ciri might like.

He merely had silently offered her a bag- and then picked her back up and carried her away, San in tow.

Unless she verbally said something about being let go- he'd just keep carrying her until they reached the station itself.

When they did inevitably reach the station- eyes would not stop staring. 9 feet tall, six arms, draconic in appearance, and carrying a Bunny girl- followed by a chick that looked like she was a werewolf that loved to dye her hair...it wasn't hard not to stare- but the staring was short-lived. Juan pulled out a wad of cash from his jeans, the one he'd balled up under one of his arms- and paid for three tickets. In a matter of moments they were sitting down in the train, waiting for it to take off- heading for District 84.

Depositing Ciri in a nearby seat, the other bag of goods in his clawed scaly hand, he knelt down beside her and asked a simple question: "How are you feeling honey-bunny?" It rhymed, but the casualness he said it with and the lack of smugness or tease in his tone when he said it probably made it seem almost like a title he'd bestowed her with. "And how bout you pup?" His draconic slits turned to look at San.

Mentions: Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool

Interactions: Merciless Medic Merciless Medic Mitchs98 Mitchs98

Heroes District
2b982f9d1afa242e7be0fa4a0c24e51e.jpg
Jack.%28Naimane%29.600.882730.jpg
b1674df7b9140a504a649d2c36db430f.jpg
1642323916850-png.948389
747859feaeedf1aacb0a213037bc1883.jpg

Interactions: Merciless Medic Merciless Medic
Speech Reference: Bebobo, Jolle, Axelrad, Tinker & Nova/Mani
--------------------
“Hey! Who are you?”

With the element of surprise gone, the man approached the hulking metallic figure with his gun raised and pointed. As soon as the man stepped in front of the doorway, in an act to destroy the morale of the heroes with a gruesome display of strength, O.V.R. shot forward with quick agility, grabbed the man by the face with his large hand and squeezed.

Screams of agony and bullets firing from his submachine gun echoed down the halls as the man’s skull began to crack under the growing pressure that encompassed his entire head. The bullets ricocheted off the machine, the cape being torn further to expose his body more, and that he definitely was not Arbiter.

Finally, with a more higher-pitched scream, cracking and squishing came after the screams silenced, the clattering of the gun as it fell to the floor, and then the thump of the body as it soon followed its weapon.
The heroes in the lounge were completely unaware that their HQ had been infiltrated, but as the screams and sounds of bullets flying begin to echo throughout the halls of their base it became quickly apparent to them that something wasn't quite right. Even worse, all staff responsible for security had either been sent off on leave or were fast asleep in the barracks, after all their headquarters had never been infiltrated at all and it was not often that anything slipped through Heroes Guild territory without the Master letting them know...Yet, still, he remained quiet since the deaths of Gael & Dillan.

"What the..."
"Fuck!?"
"Greh!?!"
"Who the fuck is screaming like a girl? Is that you Brandon!?! I told ya to stop watching those scary movies you're too much of a dang wuss!!"
"Oh my god, shut up Axel!! Nova, I will ask you once again...PLEASE...BREAK UP...WITH HI-Wait, what is that..."
The cranium’s viscera gooped and clung to his hand, falling in messy, red strings or just sticking to his hand. He looked through the open doorway, the doors having been propped open before were now being grabbed and torn from their placements with ease that made it look unnatural. The yellow eyes that mimicked Arbiter of Death turned red and shone with a bright brilliance, the segmented grey lights ceased as the red eyes erased their segments, as well. He stood in the doorway, blocking their way out.

With each word spoken, the eyes dimmed and brightened.
“I am not the Arbiter of Death. I am the Bastion of your Demise.” The words spoken held a robotic edge, but it also held malice.

It wasn’t lost on him that these were wanted men now due to the work of the Syndicate’s TV program. He will be collecting on their bounties.
The group were all stunned, barely capable of processing what was happening and what they were exactly even looking at. It was something that mimicked the appearance of the Arbiter, but as it stood within the doorway barring any hope of their swift escape it became quickly apparent that this was not the Arbiter at all...Tinker's smoke dropped out from his mouth, Koala-Han hiding behind him, Bebobo gaped in clueless shock, Jolle crawled under the table and Axelrad started to slowly reach for his guitar...All of them, except for perhaps Bebobo shared the same sense of suspicion and fear that this was the same thing responsible for their friend's deaths, with their fears being confirmed before their very ears.
Memory Recollection...
Memory Acquired.
Initiating Feedback.
Playing...

"Wha--?" A loud crash of metal landing on concrete could be heard, along with the flesh that was impacted, sounding like Gael Cosgrove. Slithering sounds, then the voice wasn't as close as it was before. "Keep doing what you do best, Dillan, and stay back - if he gets a hold of you I don't know if there is much I can do to stop it!" Snakes hissed and the sound grew closer. Buzzing was a cacophony as the bees were near the audio recorder.

"Hehe, you think this will save you? Organ & Viscera Retriever, aka O.V.R., has identified the security breach. Initializing..." It soon was followed with a few steps, the buzzing and hissing continuous, before grunting of what sounded like Gael and a boot hitting metal.

"Gael!!!" Dillan shouted out of panic.

"D-Dillan... Run!"
Gael shouted his last cries of desperation for his friend to survive before a sickening crunching and smashing sound was heard, much like the sounds from when he smashed the guard's head earlier. More smashing sounds of snakes being rended and torn from his body, then loud stepping noises, then the sound of hopping on concrete and shingles, and then the sound of crunching bones and another slam against concrete. The last sounds Dillan ever made were his screams of pain and terror before silence fell after another sickening crunch and a cracking of earth.

Replaying the audio of the two men he butchered just the night prior, of their determination to take him on before their screams echoed throughout the lounge room, a smile lit up literally in orange on O.V.R.'s face. It was uncannily too wide. It didn't move as he spoke.

“You will see Gael Cosgrove and Dillan Dotere soon.”
"Jesus..." Nova winced, and for the first time in her life began to tear up in front of others. The horror of not only hearing their friends die in such a painful, gruesome and humiliating fashion but also the realization that they could shortly be sharing that same fate crept into her and by extension Mani's very being. Her spectral brother and something of a guardian angel started to look faded and weakened.
"Oh fuck, oh shit! I left all my stuff outside...Fuck, guys what are we going to do..." Tinker's eyes were widened with pure horror, even if he did have all his weapons and machines of destruction, he still had doubts that he would have any chance to contend with whatever this thing was. He knew right then and there, that this was going to be the end of the line for him.

"Oh you piece of shit! You know what we do bitch!! We show this fuck what we're made of!!! I'm not gonna go out like that, ya hear me you cybernetic freak!?" Axelrad cried out at the top of his lungs, very much like a chihuahua bark he was loud but the fear running chills through his bones was blatantly obvious on the surface barely capable of keeping hold of his guitar.
"Shit man...I wish I got another smoke in.." Tinker sobbed and looked down to Koala-Han, giving him a final smile and farewell "Listen here, soldier! I have your most important mission yet...You need to get out of here...And you need to let the old rat what happened here, and let him know - let him know that this wasn't his fault. Let him know that the Master can no longer be trusted." he could barely will his shivering arm to give Koala-Han a final pet on the head. He was hesitant at first, but Han was a good koala, and a smart koala so he listened. Tinker reached for the gun he always kept in his boot.

The only person in the group that was able to hold their composure was Bebobo himself, who still hadn't so much as got off his seat and merely gazed back over his shoulder at O.V.R with a curious expression and puffed cheeks "Greeeeee.......Shooooo!!! Dish ish dah one?? Hrrmm..Jsholly." he spoke to the child without breaking his gaze from O.V.R and Jolle responded meekly from under the table "Y-y-yes...?"
"Shtay back...An' watsh me!!"

Bebobo was the first person to actually act. Leaping up and grabbing his chair with him, he spun around and threw the chair with all the strength he had in O.V.R's direction before making a mad dash toward him while he was still under the effect of his "sugar rush". Not that it would do him much good.

Meanwhile, Axelrad managed to get his shit together in a basket for long enough to grab ahold of his guitar and join the fray, strumming wicked tunes of defiance that shot out sonic waves toward O.V.R's direction. Being rather careless about whether or not he also hit Bebobo or anyone else who got in the way of his 'gig'.

Nova never went anywhere without her sawn-off shotgun, with it has been sitting on the table until the moment Bebobo took action. She took the opportunity to arm herself and using her telepathic abilities she tried to intercept the mind of O.V.R to little avail. 'Damnit, that thing must be more machine than man..' her aim was shaky, but she managed to also provide some backup support by telepathically aiding Axelrad, Bebobo & Tinker while taking any chance she got to fire off a slug or two.

Tinker was armed with nothing more than a pistol he always kept on his person, but almost never actually used and there was no time he regretted that fact more than he did now. It was only thanks to Nova that he had some idea of what to do, joining her side and providing further backup fire.

All the heroes that could fight were in action, and in the face of almost certain demise, they refused to go down without putting up a fight.

Ainto Messiah
Before he was about to be introduced to lucifer himself, he took a deep breath, he thought about how he was about to introduce himself to lucifer and once again lady pain herself, he simply waited outside the door waiting for his name to be called for by Ms.Pain, he thought of the name as it quietly rolled of the tip of his tounge. She must've been a crazy person and a terrfying person indeed, maybe the mention of the name terrefied some as they were with him. Though the oddest thing about her is how unervingly sweet and kind she was with him. Though maybe this was for a hidden purpose to be discoverd in the future.

He looked down at his hands, both holding the helmet as he looked down admiring the black helmet, fliping it around to see the warm color of purple, the glass was built and had basic bullet protection, the glass was only seen through from his perspective, on each side had white spray paint on each side with a simple x mark, below the visor, there was a spray paint that was highly detailed, having monstrous teeth.

Though as he heard Ms.Pain call out for his name he pushed him self off the door frame and turned to face the door before puting the helmet to the side of his body. Placing his hand onto the door knob turningiy it slowly as he opened the door. Looking at the floor before waving to Ms.Pain once again and Lucifer himself.

"Hello again, Ms.Pain, thank you once again for inviting me here, and hello lucifer. Nice meeting you....finally."

He wanted to acknowledged her first strangely enough, he had this strange feeling of loyalty to her, stronger than with lucifers though maybe that was because shewas so kind to him.

Merciless Medic Merciless Medic Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool

Kau.full.1137511.jpg
Esteriel Alberquist, the "Savage Lover"

Interactions: Merciless Medic Merciless Medic Karcen Karcen
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Oh, don’t worry. I’m Naomi. But you’re welcome. What’s your name?” She did have to ask, despite coming from a building that housed people who did her kind of job. “Why… Do you look like a gimped out escort?”
"What a lovely name! I am Esteriel...." he smiled for a moment before Naomi asked why he looked like a gimped-out escort, seeming confused but also intrigued "Is that what I look like!? I see...Well...I don't actually dress myself, you see and...Well, I do like how it feels.." he said tapping the tips of his fingers together.
" I will get him unbound" Katja said while Naomi got out her phone and called Sass. Katja had some knowledge of the richest and most famous people and owning a whole district made you both. So why would Naomi need to call the owner of the district like she might need to contact a boss? The answer came to Katja as she took off the man's blindfold and undid the bindings, she was a prostitute. Well someone as pretty as Naomi would attract lots of people. Prostitution to some or well many outside the city was something of a taboo, but Katja had a rather open mind on the subject, it had always been around and well she didn't like when cheating was involved the one at fault was the one who hired them not the worker themselves.

" There all free" she said with she had undone the last binding and let the man free, the term sixty niners held no recognition to her so she didn't get if the group matter or if it was bad to unbind the man. Well she would have anyways as no one should be bound right now.
"Hwaah!?" Este was again a little confused and hesitant, he didn't so much mind being free of the bindings, but completely freaked out by the removal of his blindfold "Nooo!!!" he cried out and dug his head into his knees in an attempt to hide his face "You cannot see..." he whimpered and felt around for the blindfold then sighing in relief once he secured it. After putting it back on, he took in another deep breath and apologized "I'm sorry it's just...You can't see.." he trailed off as he noticed the ground beneath him started to rumble.
"Wuh?? Do you guys feel that? Something is..." Esteriel was interjected by the cries of sixty-niners coming from below...
cJsy6zzPmcAmkIPTJCd6TodchZbnize4wB7Pw5jYVPCFObUkoeZhgUaDja3y56Go2Ng-siFkPhXpi5Cz4JU0rglaCTX4fnXDIs40NJZEzQrxsRMrxQ7_ytam-3anNg89deaR6rEv
wfjanEQrofJLVRV7MTWAj9tpVnIMVzo6J2KpWQoC6FS6wQgN4KUwZJtfvzvNVUuyEV1mVCbQWFdMbmuWV_-P_Y9S7BMmIL7fT2nj6EpCmWgNa9l8iNBAq2ruMnRTf0IeVzZzJkTu

Qwen "Liberty Queen" Dingling & Bonnie "Horn-Blower" Buttersnatch

"HOOOOOOOIIII JERKWADS!!! WE SEE YOU UP THERE!!!"
"Come down my pretties!! Join me in this wonderful fog! I promise it won't hurt...Much!~"

Sixty-Niners leader Qwen Dingling and her second-in-command Bonnie Buttersnatch were both shouting down from below. Bonnie was holding a megaphone to her mouth, Qwen twirling around like a ballerina and around the both of them a small crowd of many other sixty-niner members who were banging on the building with their fists; causing the small rumbling that Este felt earlier.

1b21e86bb5f87ffa1d993de4fe29b411.jpg
Lucifer Judast

Interactions: Merciless Medic Merciless Medic R U S T R U S T
Mentions: Uasal Uasal @Solemn Jester
Lucifer finally turned to face his guests upon the entrance of Lady Pain's disciple, and host of the supernatural entity known as 'Hellstarter': Ainto Messiah. Of course, Lucifer was already well aware of who Ainto was despite having never met in person. It was due to Ainto's nature as the host of Hellstarter that Lucifer initially appointed him as an underboss of the Syndicate, and upon examining the masked figure he could see why this individual was Lady Pain's first choice.
"That you have, I see. Indeed he might work. However, being the host of Hellstarter does also complicate the matter. The transformation will affect him as well...And he may not take kindly to that. Continue to nurture him for now. If he is to survive the process, he will need to be strong not only in body but also in spirit."
He was speaking to Lady Pain but his eyes had been focused on Ainto the entire time he spoke. But he now turned to face Lady Pain & Moses who lingered behind her directly. "As for how you should go about dealing with those other two fools...The answer is within your question. On one hand, you have one who likes to break the rules of the universe and on the other somebody who loves to bend them. Two such forces were never meant to clash, and I suggest you use that to your advantage. If one were to say, persuade either Jackie or Six to turn against the other, the following battle would no doubt leave both of them exposed...Personally, I would advise using that self-proclaimed 'Prince' Jackie. He should be far easier to seduce than Six."

Lucifer left to this information to his loyal Embodiments and their disciple before moving on to dismiss them back to their work with a wave of his hand.

"Now, if you had no other concerns about your tasks you are free to leave. I have family matters to attend to."

Last edited:
nthinila-conz-phumaphi-fanart-bikermice-throttle-web.jpg
Doby "Ratface" Clause

Time: 8:30-9:00am
Interactions: N/A
Mentions: The Regal Rper The Regal Rper
Nothin was ever smooth ridin' in Hell City, from back when he was but a fresh-faced kid making his way in this place for the first time. He can remember countless occasions where the most simple of tasks turned into complicated and messy affairs. He also learned the hard way what happens when you let your guard down. So, being sent into unfamiliar territory to hire the services of an organization he hadn't heard of until recently he was sure to cover his bases. No distractions (Tinker)? Check. Armed to the teeth? Check, and most importantly, sitting atop the sweetest ride this side of Hell City? Check.

Surprisingly, District 84 ended up sitting in a much more relatively calm state than Doby was initially anticipating. He came across a few Pyre guys, but from what he was able to gather from the night before their leader was currently somewhere else in the city. They assured Doby that he'd be back so he decided to wait around and check out the nearest drinking hole.

The last thing he was expecting was to wake up the next morning in unfamiliar surroundings without the slightest clue of what he got up to after he went to the pub. Even more unexpected, he woke up at the doorstep of a weird house that filled Doby with a sense of familiarity - and longing. He couldn't exactly comprehend what came over him when he opened the door to go inside. No one invited him, but nonetheless, he felt as though something was beckoning him inside, and he was all but helpless to resist the urge with trespassing the threshold...

He would be seen by a few other Pyre guys he ended up drinking with the night prior, as they were looking for where he went they would find him in his almost trance-like state entering the strange house before it vanished into thin air.

Alistair Garish

Lt4aihw.jpg

Interaction: Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool
Mentions:
Stored Heat:11%

Alistair wasn't exactly surprised to hear that the boy hadn't made this place. Though he had no way of actually knowing how well off Icarus was financially it still seemed incredibly expensive. Much of it was likely stolen equipment...not that Alistair actually cared either way. He himself was typically above theft unless it involved repaying debts that were owed to him, yet many of his clientele were thieves so he wasn't one to judge in that regard. At least not verbally. The reaction to the insult directed at the boy's living conditions was pretty much expected though still rather amusing. Alistair simply let out a soft chuckle. "I wouldn't think it takes a great deal of effort to remove your trash at least once or twice a month." He mused. After all, he ran quite the busy life himself though ensured his house and living space was clean and perfectly livable. Granted, he did have some staff to clean for him...he didn't rely solely on it, especially in his bedroom.

He stayed quiet afterward until Icarus next spoke all the while surveying the room around him and scanning what he could to try and glean as much information as possible. Which, unfortunately, was more just passing the time than finding out anything useful. Alistair turned to Icarus and arched a brow in question at his rather annoyed tone. Hearing his less than confident take on things Alistair was somewhat regretting even coming here in the first place yet leaving wouldn't be possible without Icarus allowing him out, so unfortunately for him, he was forced to hear out the entirety of the boy's proposal. Alistair remained entirely silent and motionless as Icarus spoke with his gaze not leaving his. He certainly had to think things over, it was a rather risky thing to involve himself directly in something like this. Even to fund it.

However, Alistair was quite the sly man who indeed had contacts in rather high places. If it came right down to it, if needed, he could likely spin some tale about how he was helping the Syndicate foil some sort of plot that the Heroes Guild had in damaging the Syndicate in some way. Or...something like that. He'd be likely to figure some way out of any trouble he would personally face, be it through financial or persuasive means. Truth be told the promise of having access to the massive amount of information that was at Icarus' fingertips was too good to pass up. He was certain he would be able to use much of it for his own personal, likely financial, gain. "Mmn...I can't promise how willing any of my contacts will be to talk to you or your group, but I'll do my best. As far as funding goes...the amount I'm willing to give will depend entirely on results and what exactly it is you plan on doing with the money." He spoke, though did reach out to shake his hand. "Make no mistake. While I am interested in the data you have stored here, I won't be freely tossing my money away into the fire. If I feel whatever you're doing is a lost cause or becomes too risky for myself or my business we will part ways and I'll happily paint a target on your back in the process."

Alistair was a fair man, however, one that calculated all odds and risks to the best of his abilities. He also had the confidence and integrity to not use his words as an excuse to bail out at the first sign of trouble. Though he did want the so-called 'Cyber Warrior' to know he expected serious results with minimal risks alongside actual sane and achievable plans and goals if he wanted to get support from him. At-least if he wanted it to last.

8c9a3f98400d65d6053fb3674b9ec46c.jpg
1660682079018.png
"Cold-Heart" Tom Creed V.S Sassparilla Dangerous
The Big Mac Daddy Sass was having a swinging time in his groovy mind palace bad bitches to his left, hot hoes to his right. Champagne pouring from the ceiling and lines of cocaine on every table. It was a grand old time. Sass didn't dream often because he didn't sleep often. Time was money, and he ain't one to play about his money. But every so often he allowed himself a brief rest to recuperate from his hard and long work days. So you can imagine how he might feel if his one day of rest were to be interrupted by a couple of idiotic wannabe heroes. The explosion caught the attention of Sassparilla's guard who quickly swarmed the location. "Surround them! Don't let em get to tha boss!!!" The guards began to fire on the two intruders desperately trying to take them out before they invoked the wrath of their boss, and got them all killed.

“Bang!” the S-Class ‘Hero’ Cold Heart did not flinch for even a second against the opposing gunfire, raising up a set of rotating ‘heart-shields’ that protected both him and his brother against oncoming fire as one-by-one Tom shot down each of the guards with his finger-pistols. Meanwhile, James, the S-Class hero known as ‘Valiant’ was away with the fairies, only narrowly avoiding gunfire due to his subconscious instincts and the heart-shields Tom raised to protect him. The guards tried to take out the men but found themselves being shot down one by one. "RETREAT! RETREAT! RUN!" The lead guard ordered as his men began to backtrack to cover. Suddenly like the needle of a record scratching to a halt the music cut and the shooting suddenly halted. The aura in the room was heavy and filled with dread. "I thawt I told y'all dat I was tryin ta catch some shut-eye." The lead guard swallowed hard, his pulse racing, as his heart thumped harder and harder. He slowly turned his head, his eyes wide with horror as the Boss man stood behind him in all his naked glory. The boss hated being woken up and the guards all knew this. They had hoped to calm the situation down before he was disturbed, but now it was too late…they were all doomed. The guard swallowed the balled-up lump of fear in his throat shutting his eyes in fear of what came next. "S-sir, I'm sorry b-but w-we have it under control sir. Y-ou can rest e-eas-AGH!!!" What would be the man's last words were cut short as his head was sent flying off his shoulders and into a cement wall where it sat indented into the wall a look of terror frozen on the decapitated head.

Sassparilla stood his hand steaming from the speed of his strike. He stood a sour look on his face as if he just got hit with the smell of something funky. "You know Sassparilla Dangerous don't jive wit no punk ass excuses. Tsk, bitch ass mothafuckas guess I gotta do erey thang mahself." He said turning to face the intruders. His surprisingly toned body was on full display as Sassparilla dangerous always slept in the nude so as to make it easier for his girls to wake him. For someone who generally appeared so slender his bare form was a sight to behold. His muscles seemed to be molded ebony, as god himself had personally formed him for one thing and one thing only…..Kicking ass. He gave the two heroes the stank eye as he slowly approached them, "So…you jive fools got any last words before I send ya ta meet yo mamas in hell?" Sassparilla asked as he began to move closer and closer his left arm winding over and over causing a strong updraft of wind.

Tom stood his ground without flinching for even a second, not at Sassparilla Dangerous swiping the head off one of his guards, or from the updraft of wind that sent his cape fluttering like a flag. Locking his cold eyes with the man called Sassparilla Dangerous, and appearing almost unimpressed. James was still with the fairies, and wasn’t even facing the same direction as Tom, and was instead looking up at one of the ceiling lights behind them as he daydreamed whatever it was he daydreamed about.
“I just wanted to come see what the fuss was all about, gotta say..” Tom spoke while raising up his right hand with a finger-pistol gesture pointing at Sassparilla Dangerous “I don’t see what all the fuss was about!” he shouted out while firing loose a round of heart-bullets from the tip of his finger aimed at Sassparilla’s centre.

The arrogance of this man, no! This boy! Thinkin he could just strut on into the home of Sassparilla Dangerous and start shooting up the Sass palace?! They musta had a death wish. The barrage of blasts came flying at Sass but he wasn't no punk about it. This wasn't the first time someone attempted to assassinate Sassparilla, prolly wouldn't be the last time. With the utmost grace and elegance, Sassparilla simply leaned back, turning his shoulders to dodge the attacks, watching in slow motion as they harmlessly flew past his shoulder. The final attack was sent flying back at its shooter as Sassparilla backhanded the hell out of it sending it back with twice the amount of force. He glared down at the men with the stankiest of looks on his face. "You fools done came into tha wrong house. So I'm making you regret it." Suddenly Sassparilla was upon Tom grabbing his face with his iron vice and holding him up into the air like a hoe who owed him money. "You bouta git fucked up boi." He said cooly as he readied his free hand still holding Tom with the other hand. His free hand was turned away from Tom seemingly vibrating at an increasing speed Sassparilla took the form of a volleyball player getting ready to serve a ball, and the ball was his foe's head. Then with the force of a hurricane, Catrina Sassparilla struck Tom with as much force as he could muster in that short amount of time.

‘So fast’ Tom was surprised, to say the least watching Sassparilla effortlessly avoid his shots and even smack one away like it was nothing before suddenly appearing in front of him with a hand wrapped around his face. Partially suffocating him whilst he could also begin to feel his skull give way to the sheer force of Sassparilla’s grip and upon feeling the vibration of his free hand swinging back, his only response was out of sheer instinct as more blue-hued hearts conjured themselves out of thin air around him just mere fractions of a second before Sassparilla’s hand made contact...Layering them up like blocks against the force of Sass’ hand, but no matter how many shield hearts he conjured, Sass busted through all of them without any signs of slowing down. His life flashed before his eyes, with his last moment he uttered the phrase “Sleeping time.” as Sass' hand connected. The impact sent shockwaves throughout the Sass Palace as Tom was forcefully ejected not just from the palace itself, but the entire District 69….Where he fell unconscious mid-launch.

Cold Heart was now out of the picture, his fate? Half-alive.

FIGHT OVER - VICTOR: Sassparilla Dangerous!!!

20d93d2cea4676861066b025568572e9.jpg
1660682092468.png
Valiant V.S Sassparilla Dangerous
All who remained now was James Creed, otherwise known as ‘Valiant’: the most powerful S-Class Hero of Hell City’s Heroes Guild. The only catch is that this was only true whenever James was sleep-walking or in some sleep-like trance that brought out his subconscious, and as part of his particular training, James allowed Tom to hypnotize him so that whenever he said a special key phrase, James would instantly fall into this subconscious state. The only problem with this method? Valiant hated it. His eyes began to glow brightly as the ‘goggles’ seeped into his skin, leaving behind only a red marking around his glowing ember eyes and the air started to distort around him.
“Hrrrggghhh…I hate when that fool does this to me…” he looked down at his palms, seemingly disappointed at what he was looking at “This boy…” his thinking aloud was interrupted as he noticed Sassparilla in front of him. Staring him down with his glowing eyes, and peering deep into Sassparilla’s eyes as if he was searching for the soul behind them.
“Another dark heart…What has become of this world…” he shook his head disapprovingly and took out the hilt of James’ other vessel: the sword of Zhuyin. “My brother…” he muttered to himself as he glanced to the hilt, the vessel seemingly reacting to his voice as it morphed itself into its true form. A lance-like sword with a boiling-red tip that radiated with heat.
“You! My name is Valiant, I vowed long ago to rid this world of those like yourself. I can tell that you are strong…But do not mistake me for that boy.” his voice sounded strange for that of a boy, but the answer to that was quite simple. This was no longer James taking the wheel. “Now, let us see if you are as capable of taking the pain as you are at dishing it out.”

The heat around the tip of his blade began to intensify, threatening to set anything in its vicinity alight before in a flash of an eye, Valiant appeared in front of Sassparilla in a crouched down position with the tip of his lance thrusting into Sassparilla’s torso. The force of the thrust sent Sassparilla blasting off straight into the air. His body didn't give way to the spear, however. Even with all the heat, and force, it left only a minor scorch mark on his iron abdomen. He flew through the hole in the ceiling made by him sending the other hero flying his cool cat expression present as always. Seemingly unfazed by this turn of events. "Tsk, ain't nobody in dis world like Sassparilla Dangerous fool. You bout ta learn dat da hard way." His body in a T-pose he slowly began falling back down towards the earth. The air began to vibrate violently around his perfect form as he fell back towards Valiant. His arm pulled back as he prepared his counterattack.

While Sassparilla was somewhat bound to the laws of gravity in this situation, Valiant was not. As Sassparilla fell down upon him, he stood still in mid-air. It would have been easy for Valiant to simply move out of the way and let his opponent fall, but it had been an age since somebody had managed to endure his attacks like this. While the expression of anger fell upon his face, his eyes sparked with a burning fire of excitement. “Dark-hearted one…There have been many like you, throughout all of time, and like you, they were all destined to fall.” he spoke with conviction as he stood his ground and an orb formed around the tip of his blade. A small sphere, that looked akin to a miniature sun that exuded a type of heat that would melt metal and steel just from being close to its vicinity. Also revealing a layer of transparent energy hovering above Valiant’s skin. Valiant shot up toward Sassparilla and once with a thrusting attack, but this time with the added power of a sun-sphere.
“Solar point: Galaxy!!!”

The clash was quite the spectacle. Appearing something akin to an erupting sky hovering in the skies above Hell City as both attacks connected. Valiant drove a sphere of concentrated heat equivalent to the surface of the sun into Sassparilla's torso while taking the full brunt of Sassparilla's mighty slap. Sassparilla's palm contorted the shield surrounding Valiant's body, making Valiant bend like some cartoon before being flung several districts over like a bullet while the force of Valiant's attack drove Sassparilla further up into the sky; ultimately leaving neither one terribly injured. However, Sassparilla did succeed in repelling the Hero attack against Sass Palace.

FIGHT OVER - VICTOR: DRAW!!!

At the crashlanding sight of Valiant. He arises from the debris and rubble of a building seemingly unscathed, but nonetheless, he appeared as if he was defeated. "He was even stronger than I first presumed...That man...He reminds me of, him...." he said to himself as he forebodingly stared up toward the sun shining above the cracked skies of Hell City. Then, from beneath the piles of rubble a hand stuck out desperately looking for something to grasp and catching Valiant's attention.

Valiant lent the hand...A hand, and pulled up the broken and mangled body of a defeated Tom Creed who looked like he got ran over by a truck...Several times. "Oh, it is you, boy..." Valiant spoke with disdain for the child "You look pathetic. A true warrior should know when they are outclassed, you are lucky to still be alive..." while he spoke Tom tried to respond, but couldn't manage to get out anything more than a few painful grunts. Valiant picked him up and lifted him up to his shoulder before reaching for his blade, which had already returned back to its sealed form of a handle.

"Take me to your 'Master' child...It is finally time that we meet, face to face."

Collab by Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool & @Solemn Jester

Last edited:

San Inazuma1660719360323.png
[Current Objective: Get to Pyre]
[Location: Hell City, Underdark -> District 84 (Pyre’s District)]
[Mood: Worried, Paranoid]
[Interactions: Juan, Ciri]
The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Mitchs98 Mitchs98

San watched as Ciri comically inched her head over to eat the candy she laid out for her. Poor girl was absolutely drained. Though, she needed more and San got out another apple for Ciri to eat from her pack. She would have pulled out a carrot, but she didn’t want to be insensitive. San watched as Ciri sat up and spoke. She still sounded rather tired, and San’s assessment was correct in thinking Ciri wouldn’t be able to walk.

As for her trust, Ciri proved to San she could be at least dependable to save her life or the life of Juan when needed, even proving to listen to her commands when she needed to. That was all San needed to even have a shred of trust in someone. And because Ciri was an important asset right now, she needed to be protected, just like Juan. Besides, even though San doesn’t normally think about this, she does find Ciri a bit cute. The ears were things she kind of wanted to touch. They looked really soft and it probably felt good having them be massag-

What am I thinking about?
But comfort… It’s been so long.​
But no, I am fine. I don’t need to rely on someone else’s comfort. That leads to death and disappointment.
No it doesn’t, you just need to relax a little.​
SHUT UP!

San sighed to clear her mind. Juan had at least assuaged her worries, but she didn’t know how much he remembered while in that state, nor did she know if he was lying. But he brought up a good point, so she wasn’t going to care. That also led to the question if he killed anyone outside of the Underdark, but she didn’t really care about that too much. She was about to say something, but completely forgot what it was as she felt his hands through her hair. Her tail stiffened, her eyes wide, yet she stayed still. It felt nice. Too nice.

Why?

Her ears fell as the natural feeling of comfort and the warm, fuzzy feelings radiated through her body. It felt alarmingly good, yet it was alien to her. She just closed her eyes and a corner of her lips turned up at the thanks. She nodded, yet she looked away to gather herself. She watched Juan warily now, even as he unclothed himself. San’s eyes were wide and she caught his clothes. Her cheeks instinctively turned red as her eyes were glued to him as she felt a bit scared now. Why, of all times, was he taking off his clothes? She just, instead, put his clothes in a folded up pile and then set them in the backpack. Light shone and when she turned back, he was larger.

Oh, jeez.

Sighing, she put on the backpack and pulled out an apple for Ciri to munch on as she rode atop Juan as he explained everything, where he went, what they were doing, and Ciri’s windows being restored. San sighed, thankful Juan had it all covered. She watched with some intrigue as the arms bonelessly reached around to set Ciri on him. It was… Interesting, to say the least.

She giggled when Juan realized how large he was, and she watched with a sort of mischievous grin as he had to make himself smaller to fit through. San followed Juan closely beside him, going through the tunnel and the stairs, then the sewers, then the city.

They traveled to a station, San staying close by to Ciri and holding her up while Juan walked into the store without any clothes besides boxers and she groaned.
“Really?”

He walked back out, and San noticed he didn’t pay for anything. Did he own the store or did he know the guy? Either way, she warily watched the store before starting to walk with Juan again.

At the station, Juan set Ciri down and knelt beside her, with San sitting down next to Ciri. Everyone’s eyes were staring at Juan, and her and Ciri by proxy. Her eyes watched the others, her gaze not leaving any potential enemy or exit. It was a deterrent, and it worked well. Especially in something as tight as a train’s car. When she heard ‘pup’, her ears perked up and she looked at Juan with lidded eyes of mild annoyance, yet there was a sort of a smirk curling up a corner of her lips again.
“I’m uh… Concerned. Is all. Small spaces, lots of people here.” She looked at his size and her ears fell to the sides as her eyes lidded again out of exasperation. “You should um… Get smaller a bit. That way you aren’t blocking the way.” She uttered quietly and matter-of-factly. She looked to the bag and tilted her head. "Ciri? Is it alright if I have just one of those?"

Raphael Sorel1660720774818.png
[Current Objective: Get Yona back home]
[Location: Hell City, District 347 | Factorio District -> In another District]
[Mood: Tense, then Relieved]
CasualTea CasualTea

Ear twitching at Yona’s footsteps, Raphael swiped his cane at the android, the wooden parts sliding away and the mist fell from his blade. He swiped again, and shards of ice formed and broke off, landing on the android’s legs, locking it in place. Raphael then sprinted for the car, however, there was another android. It jumped on the back of the car and banged on the window where Yona sat by.

Raphael skidded to a halt and set his sword on the ground. He pressed a button and it began to hiss and whir more, covering the ground in ice. Swiping it, the ice covered the ground and went under the car, before an ice spike formed on the other side of the car to throw the android off. He slammed down on the ice, causing it to break so the car could drive over it. He could hear more footsteps behind him charging at him, causing the hairs on the back of his head to stand on end. He then slid inside, and closed the door, barking at the seemingly empty front driver’s seat of the car as he locked the car door and put on his seat belt.
“Alright, BLIP. Take us outta here.” His more posh accent became a lot more street-sounding. The symbol on the steering wheel at the front shone white, and a male, Australian accented, slightly deep and quite gruff voice spoke out from the speakers.

“Affirmative.”

The pedals, emergency brake, and steering wheel moved on its own as it pivoted around in a half circle before zooming towards the border. Raphael looked back to see the androids, now there being six of them, had stopped where they were as the two traveled out of there. “Oh… Thank goodness.” He closed his eyes and shook his head. “You okay, Yona? Oh, here.” He gave her his smartphone. It was already unlocked and on an app of his. A white background with the words ‘B.L.I.P.’ on the top and a search bar in the middle. “Input your address, the AI can drive you home and we can get what we need. Or you can say it out loud, and BLIP can find the best route to take to get there.”

Raphael SorelView attachment 1013238
[Current Objective: Get Yona back home]
[Location: Hell City, District 347 | Factorio District -> In another District]
[Mood: Tense, then Relieved]
CasualTea CasualTea

Ear twitching at Yona’s footsteps, Raphael swiped his cane at the android, the wooden parts sliding away and the mist fell from his blade. He swiped again, and shards of ice formed and broke off, landing on the android’s legs, locking it in place. Raphael then sprinted for the car, however, there was another android. It jumped on the back of the car and banged on the window where Yona sat by.

Raphael skidded to a halt and set his sword on the ground. He pressed a button and it began to hiss and whir more, covering the ground in ice. Swiping it, the ice covered the ground and went under the car, before an ice spike formed on the other side of the car to throw the android off. He slammed down on the ice, causing it to break so the car could drive over it. He could hear more footsteps behind him charging at him, causing the hairs on the back of his head to stand on end. He then slid inside, and closed the door, barking at the seemingly empty front driver’s seat of the car as he locked the car door and put on his seat belt.
“Alright, BLIP. Take us outta here.” His more posh accent became a lot more street-sounding. The symbol on the steering wheel at the front shone white, and a male, Australian accented, slightly deep and quite gruff voice spoke out from the speakers.

“Affirmative.”

The pedals, emergency brake, and steering wheel moved on its own as it pivoted around in a half circle before zooming towards the border. Raphael looked back to see the androids, now there being six of them, had stopped where they were as the two traveled out of there. “Oh… Thank goodness.” He closed his eyes and shook his head. “You okay, Yona? Oh, here.” He gave her his smartphone. It was already unlocked and on an app of his. A white background with the words ‘B.L.I.P.’ on the top and a search bar in the middle. “Input your address, the AI can drive you home and we can get what we need. Or you can say it out loud, and BLIP can find the best route to take to get there.”

Yona's intrusive thoughts stopped when the car began speeding out of there, causing her to be thrown back into the seat. Realizing it was AI driven, had her on edge that it could be corrupted but then again, it was still following Raphael's orders so it should be safe for the time being. She then looked over at Raphael who was handing her his phone to input her address. Just as she was about to input her address, she had a sudden headache and several images flashing before her eyes. She didn't know what it was but she shook it off before inputting her address on the phone. They were headed to a district where it was pretty lax in both security and crime rate. There was no one in control of that area and really, it was just the neighboring crime lords who were in control of it. Thing was, knowing that there were other crime lords in the same area as them, they were pretty much at neutral standing with each other. There was just some odd order to it. If a small petty crime happened by a non-member of those groups, one of them would deal with it like a police would. It's just whoever the residents ask. At the same time, if one group started acting out, the others would jump them together. It was just a weird checks and balances thing they naturally devolved into.

"Alright, there we go. It's not a pretty district but... It was pretty cheap." She commented. She then gave Raphael his phone back and sat back in her seat, thinking. What were those images from before? It was blurry but it looked like an ancient era. A lavish one at that. She couldn't tell anymore details about it though, it was too blurry for her to understand. She shrugged off those thoughts before leaning her head back into the head rest. "So the car was AI driven. Never expected that." She said. "But thing is, how did the AI corruption occur? How is it that they were corrupted but your car isn't?" She asked, trying to take her mind off earlier and wanted to know more about the AI corruption. She wanted to know what the difference was between those androids and... BLIP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back