• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
1642210060826.png
Nacht, Lady Death

As the meeting continued into the realm of general business Mian grew progressively less interested as time went on. The woman had no interest in how the ward was being maintained, who was causing trouble, which of the subordinates needed a roughing up, how the money flowed and least of all did she care for the ten-minute crash course on how Sassparilla ran his operation. In fact, Sassparilla's contribution to the meeting was always something the woman had questioned, not because he was a pimp. No, Mian had no qualms with that at all, what she did question was why exactly it had to be Sassparilla in particular who ran the operation. He was always so loud and disrespectful. Used his allocated time to boast about his new 'bitch' and how she was 'nothin' like the ones before her. I mean quite honestly the whole theatrical and exaggerated reporting of events bore even death herself to... well death! And worst of all? He was the biggest 'bitch' in the room! If one were to ask Mian her thoughts on the man she'd be the first to say he sets a good example for his women. After all, with the amount of sucking up he always did to Lucifer, his mouth game had to be top tier.

When the explosions rang out and the building shook Mian remained still in her seat, her head not moving from its nestled position between her folded arms. While Lucifer made attempts to calm the situation, Mian had other things to do, her eyes glowing a dim black as she accounted for all the souls lost in the incident. As Lucifer continued, Mian raised herself back upright and instead gazed out toward the window. Her mind was clearly in another place. A place she was dragged back from when her name was called.

Mian remained seated and silent as Lucifer issued his commands to Sirius, the Fire Queen of Hellcity. A woman of great skill and efficiency, two things Mian valued greatly in an individual. The woman lead an elite group of killers, mercenaries, mobsters- The Firelights. Originally a gang of their own they now served under the syndicate as a sort of 'policing' group. A boogeyman group, the type of group whose name need only be mentioned for scuffles in back alleys to dwindle out. Or shopfronts remain at least somewhat recognisable through the night. Mian had never worked with the firelights side by side but their information network was something she had no issue using as she saw fit. It was actually quite reliable, unlike Sassparilla's hearsay from 'my hoe's client's mother's cousin, twice removed mind you- said' kind of intel.

The kind of information network that Mian could use right away as luck would have it! Considering her task was now to find the runaway adolescent with the daddy issues. Daddy issues and a state of the art nanotech rig. Leaving the room Mian made sure to close the door behind her before turning to Sirius who had left a few seconds beforehand. Speaking up so as the woman could hear her from a few feet down the hall "Sirius, I have been given a task to carry out. My own information would have me venture into your districts, I hope to use yours thereafter to narrow my search. In fact, I believe you may already have an idea as to where exactly I can find who it is I'm looking for." Pausing for a moment to ensure she had the woman's attention, Mian added "Grimmwuar. He's been killing your men, no?"

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool Solemn Jester Solemn Jester

Last edited:
1641153031757-png.944517

Hyousuke, Honda

Listening to what the Centurion Gin hat to say, Honda gives a bit of a shrug. "Stealth operation and they give you a battering ram and a merc with a mouth." He says of his gunslinger other.

"I was based on the outer line, professional Army before that. All I know about the city comes from the training films and what I could see." Observing the supply drop, the soldier is quick to collect his weapons before grunting a bit, waiting for Kane to gather his own things, the Oni turns his flame thrower upon the empty cache burning the remains with a super-hot blue flame, stopping once the remains were good and burning, another figure made himself known. Turning to face him, Gin had said to consider the whole city an enemy before proven otherwise, this one had proven rather civil as the Oni dials back on the flame, still not completely off.

"Friend of yours?" He asks Kane, eyebrow up as he briefly meets gazes with the two, or blindfold with the case of Gin.

Interactions: Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool (Gin) EmperorsChosen EmperorsChosen (Kane) TreasureSniper TreasureSniper (???)

1640813028816.png

Iris Smith

"Huh?" Ignoring the Veteran guard and the one with the sword, Iris turns her head at the sound and shake of the all too close explosion, if she was not right that was off in the direction of what passed for a Prison in this part of the city, a bit too close for comfort in more ways than one.

Reaching for both handguns, Iris would give them a quick spin, thumbing the safeties off as she stepped into the opening of the gate, turning her head both ways down the street. "Great, just great." With that she came back inside as a funny feeling assaulted her senses, shaking her head clear of what seemed to be rage, she twirled her left handgun into the holster, before pointing at the driver of the Limo that had carried herself up front and Sirius in the back in luxurious comfort. "Get the Car ready, keep it out of the way till we see the Boss. But have it ready. Work is about to happen."

Interactions: None
Mentions: Various

Last edited:

Cirillia Vines
fqOhVsO.jpg

Interactions: The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Merciless Medic Merciless Medic
Mentions:

Cirillia stayed perched behind the car as safely as one could, watching the high octane fight before her. When Juan looked over he could likely spot her ears poked up from behind her hiding space, though he wouldn't be able to tell if she was hurt or not based on this. The bunny gal was quite lucky that she wasn't directly involved in this fight even if she had made a target of herself. She wasn't equipped to contend with a power such as Essence possessed. Sure, she was fast, and a kick from her could punt her opponent's a good few yards. But Cirillia wasn't durable especially against attacks like that and she doubted her blades nor gun could pierce those defenses.

Quite frankly San and Essence both could probably kick her ass despite all the powerful people she'd fought over the years. What could she say? Against most Omens she was entirely useless. She was careful to watch and make sure none of the lightning blasts or orbs headed for her Cafè, though there wouldn't be much she could do even if they did. Overall the battle was rather hard to follow but overall entertaining, shortly after the start of it she'd even started consuming strawberry flavored hard candy with chewy strawberry bits in the middle. It also seemed that San wanted to...eat essence? At the very least her hungry stare eluded to such, that and the primal instincts from her mutation taking hold in the way she ran and fought.

What seemed like a battle that could potentially rage on a good bit longer led to Essence fleeing the scene after Juan saved the wolf woman from becoming sidewalk paint. It was only then that she slowly made her way from behind her hiding spot. It was pretty amusing to watch San faceplant into a building to try and go after the pink orbed attacker too! She waited for San to approach Juan and ask him for...work? Well that was certainly one way to conduct an interview she supposed! Was that what this was all about in the first place? Her intuition said no but, hey, people sure were weirdos in Hell City.

"Sooo...glad you both didn't die! That's pretty great." The bunny girl spoke excitedly as San had herself another anxiety attack. Poor girl, if she worried that much about potential attackers she'd of had a heart attack by now. Nonetheless a hand soon stretched towards the both of them, a few of those strawberry candies in hand. "Either of you want some? They're safe I promise, plain ol' candy. I eat them all the time." She nodded a little and grinned. "Also uhh...is now a good time to discuss getting payment for my windows orrr...?" She rather shamelessly asked. Hey, sure the pair in front of her had just survived a death match and San was kinda jacked up, but still. She had priorities! She could afford having them replaced on her own...but still! In her mind they caused it, at the very least Juan had, so he should cover it.

And if this ended up starting another fight...weelll...she could always haul ass in the opposite direction!

113798.jpg

Michael Caine "Kane"
Kane let out a bemused huff at that, hopping off the heap of metal and onto the ground before making his way toward the dropped care packages. He didn't take long going through his equipment, grateful that they weren't going to have to mosey around underarmed in some attempt to keep incognito. "When you've grown up in Hell, demise don't sound too bad. Not that I'm itching to die or anything--See how I'm feeling at the end of the week, huh?"

Kane stows his weapons after examining each. Knife at his waist. Machete at his back. Two handguns at his thighs. Armor underneath and finally, his helmet. Though in the middle of the gear check, a visitor approached them, calling out to him in particular. His blue gaze cut toward the newcomer with a neutral expression before looking toward his larger infiltration buddy. Michael slid the helmet on, letting the H.U.D. boot up and rotating his neck a bit to check the fixation of the headgear.

"Something like that," Kane replied before stepping away from the cache. "You ain't a typical junker either, Blood."

Kane wasn't exactly a celebrity. He wasn't Lucifer, that's for sure. Still, the people with a big enough blood trail tended to know each other. Part of existing in this city involved knowing who you could and couldn't fuck with and under what circumstances. Blood Stocker was an arms dealer for the most part, but still a killer as much as anyone else. Unfortunately, he probably wasn't the best person to run into. He wouldn't interfere, Kane waged. Though, he was sure that Blood Stocker would be against the end goal when it came. Hard to profit if the gangsters are all dead and order is established.

"You're not still scrounging around the junkyard yourself are you? Get some people to do that and go to the bar, or something," Kane commented, waiting to see if he would prod or stick to his own business.

Interactions: RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun (Honda) Solemn Jester Solemn Jester (Gin) TreasureSniper TreasureSniper (Blood)

Havoc
~Near Pink Rabbit Cafe~

The shift from violent electrobeast to confused and frightened was a bit disturbing to watch in real time. And so he'd wisely avoided changing back. Juan found himself frowning at his strange electrical accomplice. Suspicion however had yet to take a full back-seat. For all he knew she could've been another assassin that was just waiting for his guard to be lowered- not that it could ever really be fully lowered considering the nature of his power- but still. If he wasn't at least somewhat alert- all it'd take is a few good hits to daze him and then get the killing blow. Experience had taught him to not just blindly rely on the natural defenses his powers could provide.

Even the greatest defense cracked with just the right amount of pressure could be mortal.

The question now was what to do? The girl looked a little loopy, how she landed given all things it didn't really surprise him. It was clear though from the swirling mess of emotions that flooded out from her that she was hesitant, for lack of a better word. Super hesitant. Which translated into the floundering he now watched. She spoke:

"Hey! You're a..... You're a part of a group, right? Like an organization of... some sorts?" She panted, he waited. "I uh...."

He quirked a brow. Either those ears had clued her in on who he was, or maybe his face really had gotten along the grapevine that quickly.

Frowning, Juan felt that burning presence in his veins intensify. While he'd yet to transform Her uncertainty fueled him. If he were a demon he might as well have been an incubus for all the emotions he could see around the electric werewolf. It was almost intoxicating being just near her.

A part of him wanted to drink deeply from her fears. There was also that lingering anger that he could sense just buried deep down behind all that anxiety. It was there, always. And he felt it, the energy inside him pulsing. Asking to be freed. Wanting him to give in. The nagging thought there. Just to take a sip and then a drink and then keep drinking until he could flex a peck and shatter reality.

You could kill Lucifer himself in a fight. You could be this city's new go--

Juan shook his head, nearly losing himself in those thoughts. He'd been staring at San silently with a look of neutrality that had shifted to neutral curiosity and then that curiosity had become slightly more intense the more she'd floundered in indecision. He caught himself though, just before she made her decision after debating with herself, he'd already pulled himself together and instead was looking elsewhere.

"I... I would like to help you for a while. Not... Not joining. I don't know about that."

He gave it some thought, at least to distract him from his current ones. Glancing at San he took note of the lack of cuts she had on her body. Probably some bruises, and a little concussion, but overall she looked okay on the surface.

His enhanced avian eyes though did catch sight of some of the scar tissue below some of the exposed skin when the wind hit them all just right.

His eyes couldn't help but narrow. Especially when he noticed how she was distancing herself from him. I wonder when she'll--

--That's when San noticed Essence was gone. She began panicking as she realized what she'd gotten herself involved in. Interrupting a hit, usually got the interloper killed in this shitty city. It was a dumb move in the first place, but if he were being honest- he'd have done the same.

For a person he actually knew at least.

Juan, sighed. As he was now, his body covered in feathers, hands and feet projecting claws, he stood at twice his normal height. The growing urge to feed off of the strange girl's panic was growing powerful though. He had to get her to relax, if that was even possible considering what he'd seen of her natural mental state so far.

A footstep caught his owlish like ears and with a twist of his head to look down, he saw the bunny girl- the owner of that cafe approaching.

Juan listened to her talk in silence. Her energy not as enticing to the stuff his power was craving. Needless to say, it helped vanish those darker thoughts and urges a little. At the offer of candy though, he merely shook his head. He wasn't about to take candy from a stranger. Last person that did that to someone he knew, they'd had to haul her lifeless body out of the ditch she'd been tossed in after murdering the organ collectors that'd been responsible.

"I'm not going to pay. Sorry, but even though I'm partially responsible for what happened to your caffe, I can't pay you now. I know a guy that can fix it up for free-- he owes me. And you," avian eyes focused, becoming slits as they stared down at San who was probably more at chest height considering his current form now. "I'll help you. Just keep the electricity on the low alright? Look, I'm starving and haven't eaten all day. If you both want- I'll buy dinner or whatever for us--" and then he looked at the bunny girl as if anticipating what she might say about the payment- "and only dinner. You want those windows fixed up, you'll have to follow me to get the guy. You" he turned his head to San. "Get yourself checked out once we go get food. You don't look too good. Now, I can fly us out- or we can do the boring thing and take a ride. Which is it ladies?"

Mentions: N/A

Interactions: Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Merciless Medic Merciless Medic

Last edited:
San Inazuma
Cute Texas2 (2).jpg
[Current Objective: Take Care of Wounds, Find Food]
[Location: Hell City, Street of Pink Rabbit Cafe]
[Mood: Confused, Cautious]
[Interactions: Juan/Havoc, Cirillia]
[Mentions: N/A]

San was getting a really bad feeling from Juan. The man's avian features weren't what scared her (even though she swore he could just snag her up and fly away like an eagle snagging up a wolf pup), but it was the way he was looking at her. Why so curious? Was that a good thing? Bad thing? What was she getting herself into again? She needed money, so she was very carefully diving into this man's jaws to get what she needed.

Still, the man had the aura of a leader. She heard about the man's reputation ever since the bounty had been hanging around and, while she could kill Juan, she wasn't keen on doing so. Something about him terrified her more than she would ever try to let on.

Then, a bunny girl came up. She seemed to be the one who was the owner of the cafe and she offered candy. San's hand shot to her satchel and she found that she had lost some bits of her candy. Pouting with her bottom lip out, San quickly shot her attention to the proffered candy. San really wanted some. They looked so appetizing. She was wrestling with the idea of the candy possibly being poisoned or laced with something, but her hunger caused her stomach to growl uncomfortably. But then the pink bunny lady continued, wondering who was going to pay for all of this. San now felt guilty wanting to take candy from a stranger if they were to expecting something so, with her ears back, she declined and shook her head. "No-... I uh... I don't have insurance, and I'm-.... currently don't have enough for that."

While San did have money, she didn't have the money to pay for someone else's broken windows.

With Cirillia's intervention, San's anxiety and fears trickled away from the situation she threw herself in. She calmed down some, her lightning not becoming as prevalent and the ambient crackling and buzzing from her fur died down to nary a far-away buzz. When Juan began talking, it seemed that the intense curiosity he had for her disappeared. But the way he was looking at her didn't do too much to sway her from being "eased". Well, as closely as she could get to being at ease with a random stranger. She did save his life, so she was naively considering the option that she would be useful to him in some way.

"I-.... I haven't eaten much today either. Th-.... Thanks." She hesitantly said, hoping that her reaction to his offer didn't spark any unneeded issues. When he turned to her once again and told her to get her wound checked out, she nodded, finding that a wise idea considering her head was pounding.

San heard about flying out and her eyes widened. What? Flying? Was he crazy? She hardly knew him!! But getting a ride sounded worse. What was it, potentially fall from being carried at a large height or being kidnapped and possibly tortured and killed???

Well, that's if he decided to do anything against her which, while she didn't like the feeling, she could tell he wouldn't. Flying would be easier. Maybe a little fun. Heights didn't bother her because of the distance from the ground, she was afraid of landing on something relatively painful. But he was wanting to help.

Cautiously, San assessed Juan with calculating eyes. For once, she didn't look scared, even her tail wagged a little by default as she considered the two options. Even her ears were now flat sideways instead of laying back. He seemed kind of charming... And charming people could get her killed. But then again, she could use his charms to her advantage. He was incredibly strong, likely able to protect her if need be. Maybe if she can get to know him, and he knowing her, she can gain an ally. An ally who was potentially a leader of some organization? Now, that wasn't only a big money plan, but also a great way of increasing her survival.

She just had to take the leap of faith.

Taking in a deep sigh, San cautiously stood up a tad straighter, her ears now facing normally as she pulled up that facade. The anger was gone, yet the fear was still prevalent. But most of all, there was curiosity. "W-well....." Clearing her throat, San focused on sounding not-so scared so as to come off like she was competent and able to think beyond her being scared. Something she had to work on and use for years. The fight did shake her up enough, but now she was okay. Kind of. "I can do either." Her voice came out way more confident than it should have and she looked sheepish for a second. "Flying would be faster. But I generally like to get to know my clients." San did her best to show a little smile, looking a bit more nervous than anything else, but it didn't take away the charm she had. Still, she thought that maybe she should smile more and she ended up having a wide, opened-mouthed smile, her concentration making her brow furrow a little.

She looked a little too happy, but that was her nervousness making her overcompensate.

San then looked to Cirillia to see what she would choose. Judging by her legs, Cirillia can literally just run there herself without needing a ride, via flying nor by vehicle.

The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Mitchs98 Mitchs98

Alistair Garish

Lt4aihw.jpg

Interaction: kakemha kakemha
Mentions:

Alistair nodded a bit at her response, seeming quite pleased that it was a possibility. It wasn't an urgent upgrade nor something he needed to be done right away but it was certainly on his mind as a possibility for the future. Just for those moments he happens to be disarmed. He would hate to lose his very expensive weapon after all. "Excellent. I'll keep it in mind. Perhaps in a few days or next week." He spoke, in no rush to have it done. He stayed silent and looked over the paper while Scarlet explained the whole process to him alongside the cost. Most of the technobabble was unfortunately lost on him, not that he ignored Scarlet nor found it particularly boring or anything like that. The man simply didn't have the head for specific nitty-gritty details like that, at least not fully. His AI did help him understand it however only when he looked at it, not when he had to figure out the technical understandings of it written down on paper. "It's quite alright, I understand how much technology interests you. It's only natural to wish to talk about it." He spoke brushing her worries aside.

Alistair arched a brow as she spoke of the mention of product ratings. He wasn't too sure if it would interest him or not if he were being honest. It could potentially help him with his own stored datasets for loans and fencing depending on the data Scarlet had accrued. "Mmn, It's possible it might, I would have to see and hear about it myself." He calmly spoke in response. "I would certainly like to see the prototype when you're finished. It may very well help me with my own work." Anything and everything he could take to get an edge over competitors he was willing to try, especially when someone he trusted offered it to him.

He could hear the buzzing though paid it no mind, his focus fully on the conversation with Scarlet for the time being. "Nothing else particularly comes to mind I suppose, no. "Is there anything, in particular, your company has needed to procure as of late?" He asked. Of course, he was offering to get whatever it may be himself and sell it to the company. Though at a much lower price than he'd offer anyone else. Much like Jones Tech, when Alistair had any dealings with the company he tended to offer better rates and discounts. His current status would only be possible with the help from their technology after all.

• O.V.R.
    Da88FuJVAAAB_Zv.jpg

[Current Objective: Take a Bounty]
    [Location: Hell City, Streets -> Sewers -> Streets]
    [Mood: Focused]
    [Interactions: N/A]

System Boot;
    Diagnostics Running;
    Diagnostics Check Complete;
    Boot Successful;
    Starting Systems;

With a great mechanical whir and the quiet, high-pitched hum of nuclear energy, the beast of a machine awoke from his slumber within his stasis. Organ & Viscera Retriever, or O.V.R., was greeted to the brightening of his optics and the screen his eyes sat behind as the door to his stasis tank opened with a great hiss. Metal slid through metal as the needles within the machine's back also released with a hiss. As O.V.R. left his stasis tank and stood to leave, his AI implant received information he needed for today.

Retrieving Data;
    Retrieving Hit List;
    Target 1 -
    Name: Isaac
    Reason: Bounty
    Client Notes: He messed up my gamble!
    Threat Level: High;
    Proceed with extreme caution!

With a robotic hum, his body came alive as his face shone blue. He walked out of his home and down the street. It didn't take long to find the man. Due to his cellular composition, his death would probably lead to an unstable transmutation of his organs. Still, the client wanted them, likely to experiment on them. He will do as he was tasked. The logic centers in his brain fired as he devised a plan to quickly and efficiently kill him without causing the man to transform. His visor became orange as his calves split in fours and his arms split in two. He found a manhole and opened it, sneaking inside and traveling upside down as he made his way towards the target.

Once close enough to the target where there was another manhole, the robot punched away the manhole before extending his arms to pull the man from the streets and into the sewers. Combining his other arm, he injected the sedatives as the man's form turned into that of a fat duck and tried burning him to no avail. All it did was make his metal glow. The sedatives were powerful enough that it was able to knock out his largest form, which the duck tried transforming into. Oh, well.

Target Condition: Subdued
    Target Threat Level: Minimal

Once knocked out, the man transformed back to normal and O.V.R. did his duties, slicing open his stomach and cutting through his sternum to move away the ribs. Cutting and cauterizing as he went, he grabbed all the organs within the stomach and chest, placing them in his canisters within his body after a cursory scan to check for any abnormalities that could suffer his pay, which opened up in a metallic hiss. As the organs dropped, they made a squelching noise. The man was likely dead without a heart now, but O.V.R. wanted to preserve his brain. Cracking open the skull with a swift knock, the robot opened up the human Omen's skull like a coconut, carefully removing his brain and the brainstem from the spinal cord and quickly putting it in an electrically stimulating canister.

Sealing his own chest closed and leaving the corpse to rot in the sewers, O.V.R. combined his arms and legs together to became vaguely human, popping out of the manhole and the sewers as he made his long trek towards the client to make his delivery.

Last edited:
Scarlet Jones

It was nice to see that Alistar wasn't all that bored with her tech talk. She would be able to go on an on about any kind of tech possible, but she restrained herself when talking about it with people not in her family since they got bored or just flat out didn't understand what she was saying. Hearing his response to Alistar showing interest in the product she was making, she smiled a bit, at least now she had a pretty strong reason that she could present to the board for creating a prototype. They considered him a pretty highly valued and trusted customer, so having him interested in something she was making would be a strong push for her, herself to get on the board. Now this just made her want to make sure this was the best product Jones Tech had seen by far. "I knew you'd find it interesting. I'll be sure to let you know once the prototype is done." Scarlet paused. "Assuming that I can get the concept past the board." She finished, a hint of slight sadness in her voice. She hated that the board thought less of her, they shouldn't, she was pretty sure she was smarter than anyone on there, well maybe besides her father. When hearing Alistar ask her if the company needed anything, nothing came to mind for right now. "Nothing in particular, but I will be sure to ask my father and the board if anything is needed, then I can send you the list, if you don't mind." She told him. "Well, if that's it, I bring you to the main entrance." She concluded standing up, ready for bring him down to the main entrance of the building.

After bringing him down, waving him goodbye, she made her way back to the elevator with her hands in her pockets. She went down to the lowest level that the elevator could go, and got off and went to a flight of stairs, and finally she reached her haven, her basement. It had a bunch of monitors on the wall, PC unit, some tinkering of personal tech, and just so much more. Removing her jacket, she layed it on the couch in the room and went straight to her computer and started it up. Getting comfortable in her chair, it felt nice to have the familiar feeling of being on her computer. Instantly she set up a program she wrote to do most of her homework for her, and set her program running to finish more that half of her assignments. While she got to work on the assignments that the program couldn't do, mostly essays. Putting on some music in the background she got to working. After a few hours, she finished everything, but she felt her watch buzz with a notification. It was from Silas, calling her up to a board meeting. She quickly grabbed her jacket and made her way up there and they started the meeting. Sure it was boring, as always, but it was necessary. It was finally over, she talked with Silas for a bit before he was asked away by on of the board members. During the meeting, she had got a list of materials that they needed. Using her watch, she typed up the materials and sent if over to Alistar, hopefully he could get them what they needed. She made her way down to her basement once more and decided to do some hacking jobs to fill the time.

Mentions: Mitchs98 Mitchs98

Gin Zatoichi
Interactions: Kane ( EmperorsChosen EmperorsChosen ), Blood Stocker ( TreasureSniper TreasureSniper ) & Honda ( RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun )
Mentions: Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Gin retrieved his own gear from the crate strapping on his katana and other gear as he began to plan their next move. Plan, not plot, plotting was for villains. The kind who kill innocents, and destroy lives. The kind who took his family, as well as his eyesight. But he had fixed that now, he no longer needed his eyesight. Pantheon had fixed him, improved him, and now he was stronger, faster, better in every aspect. His high tech blade fit snuggly at his side, hidden by the cloak he wore, the blade was a highly advanced plasma blade capable of cutting almost anything. Fairly simple for what technology could do nowadays but Gin always prefered simple and practical weapons over complicated ones. After all it was hard learning tech with no vision. His other senses may have been enhanced but he would still never see the light of day or the faces of those he cared about again, and it was all thanks to that man…"What? I hear someone approaching...about a mile away." Gin suddenly went on guard. He slinked back against the wall before he noticed someone else had arrived, and he seemed to know one of his soldiers personally. "I really didn't want this to get messy...but I have no choice." With finesse and grace or a snake, Gin crawled slowly as the man conversed with Kane making his way through the shadows using the trash around them to cover himself, his steps silent as a predator stalking its prey at night. Of course, years of training had taught him how to do this. The experience could do amazing things if given the chance. You just needed to have the motivation to train, and no one had that like Gin. He was motivated by one thing and one thing only, revenge! He wouldn't let anyone get in the way of that, not even if he was a friend of one of his men. The man would suddenly feel the heat of a plasma blade against his neck. "If you value your life you'll hold out your hands so my men can cuff you. Now that you've seen us our options are to take you in or kill you. I'd rather not cut anyone down unnecessarily. Even if it is a criminal from Hell." Gin admitted his blade held against the man through with a surgeon-like grasp, not wavering even a centimetre. The ability Gin held was obvious by his demeanour, his stance, everything he did radiate with a mastery of killing one move and the man's head could come clean off with no hesitation. But Gin also heard the other one approaching. "I don't have time to wait for your decision. Cuff him soldier or I’ll remove his head. We have enemies approaching from about a mile north. But they're coming in fast. If we don't move now we WILL be compromised." Gin warned, ordering Kane as he waited for any sign of resistance from the man he held at blade point.​

1643461740706.png
Blood Stocker
Interactions: Kane ( EmperorsChosen EmperorsChosen EmperorsChosen EmperorsChosen ), Solemn Jester Solemn Jester (Gin) & Honda ( RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun )

The Blood Stocker was delighted to hear that Kane still remembered him after all this time. "You look well." He spoke, genuinely happy to see him still alive and doing whatever it is he is doing after disappearing without a trace. "When can I say? Old habits die hard. Besides, you'll never know what interesting things you may find in a junkyard...." His sensors had already picked up a third person moving around near him, but he choose to keep quiet about it. Though most of the dumpster diving is usually done by his robots and personel, he does still find enjoyment in doing it himself.

Despite the proximity of the plasma blade to his neck, the stocker did seem phased at all, possibly due to his familiarity with such a weapon. "You've got some interesting friends, Mikey." he commented non-challantly as he tilted his head in amusement. "Criminal huh?" Just from the vocabulary of the blind-folded man, he could deduce he was some sort law enforcement officer, or at least a merc hired by one. "Oh I assure you, any acts of violence against me will not lead to a favourable outcome for you." He maintained a casual tone, without a sign of aggresion whatsover.

"If somehow you manage to kill me, this suit will self-destruct with more than enough energy to take all of you down with me. And mind you, I can activate it whenever I like." And thus he began has explanation. "Survive the explosion? Great, everyone in the junker district will see the explosion, probably reporting it to the higher ups, thus ruining this "infiltration." you've got going on." Based on the conversation he had so far, he can deduce that they were trying their best to stay hidden and not draw any attention from the big leagues. "Kill me without triggering my suit? My headpiece is always brocasting a live feed to my HQ. Should I fall here, the recording would likely be sent to anyone who would be interested in your extermination." Although there were a few more layers to it, he felt that the leader of this squad should get the point that picking a fight with him was not the way to go.

"With that out of the way, if you wish to remain hidden, it would be in your best interest to cooperate. I know the Junker district like the back of my hand, so if you wish to escape these "enemies" I suggest we head that way into the underground tunnels." He pointed towards a seemingly normal entrace into a junk shop. "You dont survive in hell city trying to pick fights with everyone you meet. So...make your choice, leader." His words held no malice, only genuine advice on increasing their survivability. Though if they wouldn't comply for one reason or another, he had a few fallback plans. After all, just because he rather no fight, doesn't mean he couldn't. Strangely, he felt that it was also in his best interest to handle this with minimal bloodshed.

HEROES GUILD
Location: Districts 32 - 35, Underground Hero Safehouse - Meeting Room
------------------------------------------------------------------------
“When’s the rest going to get here already? The cartels won’t destroy themselves.” Tom Creed (AKA “Cold Heart”) blurted aloud, impatiently waiting for the other heroes to arrive. Seated beside him was James Creed (AKA “Valiant”) who leaned back in his chair and picked his nose whilst staring at the ceiling. Many other heroes sat at the table, most of them S-Class Heroes whilst the rest gathered around one side of the room. On the other side, a well-dressed man in a white suit stood at the head of the table in front of a giant T.V screen. Almost everyone affiliated with the Heroes Guild was present for the meeting that was to take place in an undisclosed safe house located somewhere between districts 32 & 35.
“Why don’t you cry about it to someone else?! The cartels are small fry!!! We should by focusing everything on taking down the Syndicate, the rest would follow.” said ‘Icarus’ (AKA “Cyber-Warrior”) through a holo projected image of ‘himself’ via drone.
“Big words from the bloke who never shows his face or hide. Ain’t ya supposed to be some tech-guru type fella? Don’t see that bein’ much use with a gun in ya face, and ya just admitted the small fella was right: we could be doin’ more important things.” Doby Clause (AKA “Ratman”) retorted behind the smoke of his cigar; Tinker J. Tonker (AKA “Mishap”) giggled to himself behind Doby’s hulking figure alongside his trusty pal Koala-Han (AKA “The Koala”) “Hah, is that right? But wait a second, weren’t you that guy who rat out his family? Isn’t that the reason you’re in your current…’Position’, Ratface?.” Icarus spat back and the snickers of Tinker & Koala-Han quickly quietened as Doby began to snarl before another one of the table heroes spoke up.
Gael Cosgrove (AKA “Snake Charmer”) shook his head and let out a frustrated sigh as she looked at his snakes “They’re already bickering like children…As crass as Icarus might be, remember your place Doby.” and his partner Dillan Dotere (AKA “Lord of Bees”) sitting next to Gael nodded in agreement “That is why I like my insects; so much easier to understand than people, am I right Memble? Jemble? Gemble? Pebble? Tweeble? Deeble…” Dillan would continue rambling on the rest of the names he’d given to ALL the insects in his body until he was stopped by the hypnotizing glare of Morphis Bizarro (AKA “Baron Bizarre”) and subsequently released after he shut his mouth.
“I’m afraid my partner will not be making it this evening, he has some ‘personal’ business to attend to.” Morphis declared aloud to the man standing at the head of the table with the same eerie smile he’d been seen with throughout his career as a hero so far. The man at the head of the table was Dorian Gray (AKA “Silver Fox”), who stared directly back into the Baron’s eyes without fear or hesitation, and seemingly left unaffected by Morphis gaze, or perhaps he wasn’t hypnotized because unlike almost everyone else in the room the Fox was no afraid of Morphis : but Morphis was definitely afraid of him. Morphis looked down at the table and remained silent throughout the rest of the meeting. Fox turned his head back directly in front of him and remained silent as well until the other members had arrived.
“Awwwkwarrrd…” Fredrick ‘Freddy’ Thomson (AKA “Boy Toy”) murmured to himself while blowing bubbles of chewing gum from his mouth as he emerged from the crowd of gathered heroes along with his partner Viktor Krieg (AKA “Surge Bolt”) before taking their seats at the table. The last heroes to arrive were Nova Larson (AKA “Dark Star”), her partner/boyfriend Axelrad Heptrix (AKA “Wild Cord”) then finally Bebobo Poptop (AKA “Sugar-Kush Fiend”) and his sidekick Jolle Deae (AKA “Jolly Red”); Bebobo carried Jolle on his shoulders so he could see above the heads in the crowd, while Jolle hand-fed Bebobo candy in return.

AAAABVL1DwnwfLLMbw0pDxAjQc5zkhDbYUTM11qUqQo1WFblDxGwvzdRdhmGLTrpsRp3QMV0_t9hd1vR3KzzK1pDkb5NmE2ANJwBPp8QFL_do4S7ZhZh.jpg

Now with everyone who was designated to arrive having done so, Dorian seemed content in finally beginning as he gestured toward the large screen behind him “Heroes! May I bring your attention to the screen? The Master will be conducting tonight’s meeting personally.” Dorian’s words were followed by gasps and murmurs from lower-class heroes among the crowd, and the screen flickered to life displaying the shadowed silhouette of some man in a top hat.

“Greetings all fellow heroes! Before I begin to explain why I will be handing out tonight's assignments, I would like to personally thank all of you for the deeds you have all carried out so far. None of the heroic acts you have carried out big or small has gone unnoticed, and it is reassuring to me that we have such virtuous hearts on our side in the battle against evil!” As the Master spoke through the screen in a computerized voice Dorian nodded along with him in solemn agreement. With that opening statement, the meeting would proceed for quite some time: a great deal was discussed and by the end, almost everybody had their own specific part to play in a much larger scheme orchestrated by the ‘Master’ to eradicate the roots of evil in Hell City…

~ After SUPAH SECRET Meeting (The main part tagged peeps actually want to read) ~
Doby Clause "Ratface" & Tinker J. Tarren "Mishap"
1643756795532.png
90ec4951f59ae32c4b28f41a95bf0c6b.jpg

Interactions/Mentions: Pyre ( The Regal Rper The Regal Rper )
Waiting for Ratface & Mishap once they reached the surface were their prized vehicles: the 'Ratcycle' and 'Mishapmobile' belonging to Doby Clause and Tinker J. Tarren respectively. The moment Tinker laid eyes on his most prized creation he immediately rushed over to caress the sides and rub his cheeks against the hood of the car with a series of love heart emotes floating off of him "How you doin' baby?" he whispered to his car as he continued to rub his cheeks against the hood. Doby mounted the Ratcycle and revved the engine, cracking a smile as he did so he looked to Tinker and interrupted the 'moment' he was having with his car.
1IEnovYivuYW6S6SFFORnr0NjkuJNr1sLw-3sLc-yQzhZjM0LKKibMtHSGJ5exMw8X6HBzvK3LfFi0yMwuq40gmHM3JIzbLhAc83u_iBc9NusnE8gUbrvzBjDDBnjUZlBjl_qFnx
ivan-fiorelli-bikermice-sterzo-throttle-colore.jpg

"Alright lova' boy, we got a mission from the top bloke now remember? This is our first one from the bloke so let's show em' how we do it back home eh?" Doby had been referring to the task they were assigned by the Master. Their mission was to establish contact with Pyre and with any luck, hire their services for the things to come. If Doby was being honest, he would have preferred a task with a bit more promised action, but he respected the Master enough to not say anything about it. Tinker smushed cheeks with his car for a few more moments before he responded "Can't you see I'm having a moment here!? Gah! Whatever let's just go...I'm sorry baby." he said kissing the tips of his fingers and pressing them on the hood before moving around to enter the car.

The two rode off into the moonlit distance toward their next destination: the 84th District.

Axelrad Heptrix "Wild Cord" & Nova Larson "Dark Star"
e2572dd6263873eb2629a4603020726d.jpg
2ddd9da76c217528aa4855af7213952a.jpg

Interactions/Mentions: Blood Haven (@Damafaud ) Pyre ( The Regal Rper The Regal Rper ) Firelights ( Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving )
“What’s he saying now Nova? He keeps looking at me funny..” Axelrad said with an annoyed tone in his voice, looking at the skeleton spectre of Nova’s brother Mani, that was stuck to following her around like a shadow; Mani’s hollow sockets for eyes stared solemnly at Axelrad. Nova sighed and took a puff from her cigarette “Ugh, I got a headache from that meeting already don’t you two start on me now. Mani, stop staring at him.” Nova said irritably but Mani didn’t seem to listen and continued to stare at Axelrad menacingly who looked back at him with a scowl “Damn bag of bones…” Axelrad murmured under his breath and stuffed his clenched fists into the pockets of his jacket then looked over to Nova who was taking the lead to their car “So, babe? What’s the plan of attack this time? Looks like we’ve been stuck with the boring job of looking into criminal organizations again, but I guess that’s no surprise considering your ‘gifts’. Have you ever heard of these Firelights, Blood Haven and Pyre organizations before? Jones Technology I’ve definitely heard of, but the other two?” Axelrad shrugged and rubbed the back of his neck “No idea...Wish they’d just get that cyber-ass to do the digging instead.” he talked but Nova wasn’t responding to anything he said: she seemed to be off in a world of her own. Nova was contemplating the task at hand, and its potential implications, she was also considering which of the three listed organizations was the first they should start digging into. Knowing that Ratface and Mishap already had the tasks of recruiting the services of Pyre for things to come before reinforcing Snake Charmer & Lord of Bees against the supposed ‘secret police’ known as Firelights.
She made her decision “Huh? Whatever, let’s go. We gotta go to someplace.” she said before taking another puff from her cigarette and receiving a rather annoyed look from her boyfriend/partner. The destination she had in mind was where she suspected they'd find their first clues on one of the organizations on their list: Blood Haven.

Bebobo Poptop "Candy-Kush Fiend" & Jolle Deae "Jolly Red"
L.Lawliet.full.2249524.jpg
Jack.%28Naimane%29.full.882730.jpg

Interactions/Mentions: N/A (Free to interact with, travelling toward Sassy Party turf)
Among all the heroes to receive special personal tasks by the Master himself, Bebobo and Jolle did not count among those heroes, but neither of them seemed to mind as they made their way back up to the surface. By the time they were back up, Bebobo had gotten too tired to carry Jolle on his shoulders any longer and put him down before petting his head before establishing their next move “Greeheeg!~ Tey finks we can’t *hic* handle sum ‘sponsibility, what chu say Jolly?? We gon show ‘em why tey’re wrong!?” Bebobo cried out with his arms flailing in the air and Jolly with twitchy eyes and a crooked smile jumped for joy “Yeah!! We’ll show em’!! We’ll take all their candies, right sir!?” he chanted proudly and Bebobo gave him the side-eye before shaking his head and correcting him “Nah nah nah, naht dis timez Jolly boy, dis timez I will show chu da reason they call me -- Candry-Kroosh-Frieeend!” With that Bebobo grabbed Jolly by the wrist and started dragging him off into the direction of their next destination…

The territory of the infamous Sassy Party, in particular, Bebobo was hunting down the man best known for his ownership over ninety percent of candy stores around Hell City and being a man slapped so hard by his cousin Sassparilla Dangerous that he had all the teeth knocked right out of his gums: teeth that would later be replaced with rows of sharp blades. That man also just so happened to be Bebobo's personal archnemesis, and that man's name was Jacker Cracker otherwise known as "Mr Crackerjack".

Gael Cosgrove "Snake Charmer" & Dillan Dotere "Lord of Bees"
dd7adf765621e4eca65ef5763dec4b4a.jpg
58a3560ae72fa0a631ebe3a25c93d252.jpg

Interactions/Mentions: Sirius ( Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving ) Iris Smith ( Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving )
The Snake Charmer and Lord of Bees arrived at the coordinates given to them by the Master. Arriving at the district that bordered Firelights district, it was promised that the enemy would reveal themselves soon after they had arrived and that they would be the first line of defense against the secret police force of the Syndicate. How the Master managed to obtain such information was beyond Gael or Dillan’s scope of comprehension, and they simply decided to put their faith in the one who got them this far.

“The ants and bees have taken their positions across the district, how about you Snake Charmer?” Dillan said as they waited in the middle of a quiet, isolated road connecting districts. “Yes. Right now they are coming up through the sewer tunnels, they will be in their positions in just a moment.” he confirmed before taking out an old, worn-out diary and began writing in it. Gael had the habit of writing down the everyday events of his life to keep some kind of record of all the things he had done in Hell City up until this point.

Fredrick 'Freddy' Thomson "Boy Toy" & Viktor Krieg "Bolt Surge"
0753bcd0e77f934f0b480240b79973b4.jpg
danky_franky-5392.jpg

Interactions/Mentions: Brutus ( RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun )
A little while after the meeting...Up in the skies above Hell City, Freddy was coasting along toward their next destination: District 77, via a bundle of large balloons tied to Freddy’s wrist and made him airborne.
“How’s it hanging down there Doc?” Freddy jested at Viktor who dangled from Freddy’s ankle, clinging for dear life and trying to keep his eyes from looking down “Uhuh…G-great…” Viktor said dismissively, his mind clearly focused on one thing and one thing only and that was not falling, and Freddy appeared amused to watch his highly respected mentor acting in such a manner. It was the first time he'd ever seen Viktor look uncomfortable or even slightly afraid.

“We’re reaching close to our destination: Joker’s Lot. Will give the prince of antics this much, if nothing else he’s got a unique taste for scenery.” Freddy said and blew another gum bubble from his mouth as they began their descent toward the entrance of the Fanatically Fantastic Funland and Happy Hotel where it was said that two vital members of the Coterie of Clowns would be waiting. Viktor looked eager to get back to the surface, and once their feet touched down with the ground he dusted himself and recomposed himself before giving Freddy a stern look “Okay Freddy, now you need to be careful. Don't let the bright lights fool you, these guys are among the worst of the worst, I don't want you letting your guard down in here." he said with a tone resembling that of a concerned father, even though they weren’t related by blood Viktor clearly looked over Freddy as a father would, and like your typical rebellious teenager, Freddy blew the whole thing off “Pff, if I didn’t know better I’d figure you were scared? I know they’re dangerous but haven’t you heard? The clowns scrambled when Jackie got himself locked up, we’re just here to finish off whatever is left before Jackie gets back, which even if what the Master says is true and he busted out tonight, then it’d still take him who knows how long to get back here and by then we’ll be long gone and onto the next mission.” Freddy said with utmost confidence, and utmost trust in the word of the one the heroes collectively called the 'Master'. Viktor let out a sigh and reluctantly agreed "Yeah he's never wrong, but I don't need him to tell me that you need to be careful Freddy. Jackie isn't the only one to worry about in the Coterie, those who stuck around are likely to be his most loyal and fearsome followers. Did we let out guard down here? We might not make it back out of this place." he warned, but again Freddy seemed unfazed and dismissive as the two approached the entrance to Happy Hotel...

"Ready Freddy?" Viktor asked, turning the bolt in his head causing sparks of electricity to emit from his skull.
"Hah! What do you think!?" Freddy said as walked up to the door of Happy Hotel and kicked it wide open "ANYONE HOME!?! WE'VE COME TO KICK YOR CLOWN BUTTS BACK TO WHATEVER CIRCUS YOU CAME FROM!" Freddy's cries echoed throughout the hotel with Viktor coming in from behind with his hand covering the disappointed expression on his face.
(Could have Brutus in the hotel somewhere, was going to have Iggzy be there as well.)

Cyber Warrior Icarus
d9f3350b-fd35-47ac-b82a-85b0cd4c8110.jpg

Interactions/Mentions: Blood Stocker ( TreasureSniper TreasureSniper ) Scarlet Jones ( kakemha kakemha ) Alistair Garish ( Mitchs98 Mitchs98 )
Icarus shut off his holo-projection as the meeting ended, and ordered his drone to resurface before signing off. As soon as his holo projection was down, Icarus removed his mask and scruffed up his hair before reclining back in his chair. Icarus sat in the center of a giant room surrounded by screens and computer wires that ran on seemingly forever, there were easily hundreds of different screens all lined up next to each other in a giant circle around the central control station where Icarus was able to operate this elaborate system of hardware, in other words, this is where all the real magic happened. The power behind Icarus' ability to infiltrate just about any cybernetic hardware imaginable and also the central network of all his information about the goings-on of Hell City.

Normally all Icarus had to do was play surveillance support to the higher class heroes, whatever he did in his free time? That was usually up to him, and he spent that time looking deeper into Syndicate activities. However, for the first time since he was first made a Class-A Hero, the Master had given him a specific task where he would have to actually prove that he was someone worth calling a hero. Icarus was tasked with finding and recruiting an individual known as 'Blood Stocker' who supposedly ran a robotics organization in the Factorio District, but it wasn't going to be as simple as finding the guy and setting up a one-on-one meeting. If the Master was correct, the leader of Faust was about to be captured by the Pantheon and Icarus had been chosen to rescue him from the Pantheon before they had possibly recruited Blood Stocker to their cause. Just to be sure though, Icarus figured he would check for himself and make sure that was the case - he wasn't about to go out of his way to face a military of crusading maniacs if it was all going to be for nothing. Icarus got to work in tapping into all security feeds in the Factorio District and digging up any past and present records he could on Blood Stocker himself. He indeed was the CEO of the robotics organization known as Faust which was stationed in the Factorio District. From what he could dig up, the guy seemed to do by his people and since becoming the primary figurehead for the Factorio District he appeared less corrupt than most of the other scumbags running around Hell City. The most prominent thing he could dig up was a story about him being part of some worker strike turned revolt against a group once known as the Barons who WERE just like most of the scumbags in Hell City. As far as he could find so far, he could see why the Master might want someone like him and Faust on their side, but one thing that did concern him was the lack of information he could find which usually meant that they had something big and bad to hide in their closets. On most jobs he did for the Master, he was looking into people who were easy to build a profile on, but asides from that one story Icarus was unable to find out anything more about his actual identity.

"Oh well, that is fine - I suppose.." he pouted under his mask, speaking aloud to himself as he reclined back into his chair once more "Hrmmm...Hnnn..." there was something still nagging at his noggin, the thought had crossed his mind. If it was so important that they got this 'Blood Stocker' guy to join their side, why was it that the Master decided to choose him in specific to carry out that mission, and not Baron Bizarre or the Arbiter of Death? It was well known that he didn't like going outside, and as far as fighting capabilities went the Baron and Arbiter were both individually equivalent to at least ten of him. The more he pondered on it, the more his heart sunk into the bottom of his chest and he quickly grew desperate for a distraction, looking back to his monitor he started inserting some keys and brought up a live drone-feed that spread across just over five hundred of Hell City's districts. Factorio District was included among that count, but that was not the feed he was interested in at the moment, he widened the feed for Jones Tech HQ on his monitor to check on one of his old friends.

He watched as Scarlet Jones interacted with a man Icarus was able to almost instantly recognize: Alistair Garish 'The Appraiser'. A loan shark and one of the most well-known 'businessmen' in Hell City. He also knew that in secret, Alistair was also funding the Syndicate, likely through the money he extorted from some poor bum. Luckily it looked like the two were on friendly terms, and Scarlet was unharmed. That was enough to ease his mind for a moment and prepare for something he always hoped would come later rather than sooner - he was going to have to go outside!!!

----

Arbiter of Death & Morphis Bizarro "Baron Bizarre"[/FONT]
vNkhCHt0J2I6ljYPDnAdjjyf0_hNNPNemZHJx2kcnBI.jpg
images

Interactions/Mentions: Gin ( Solemn Jester Solemn Jester ) Honda ( RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun ) Kane ( EmperorsChosen EmperorsChosen ) Blood Stocker ( TreasureSniper TreasureSniper )
For the first time, in what felt like an eternity, Morphis had the feeling of fear welling up inside of him. This feeling Morphis got ever since the meeting conducted by the Master, the knowledge that man possessed was both bewildering and frightening in of itself, but was really made Morphis fear for what is to come was the exact nature of his knowledge. After piecing it all together, Morphis had come to the only logical conclusion there was: something big was about to happen. Morphis and his partner, the infamously feared Arbiter of Death were given the mission of hunting down the first units of the Pantheon who were said to be entering through Hell City's junkyard district at this very moment. While there may have been many other heroes in the room who had no idea who the Pantheon was, Morphis himself was quite familiar with them and their history: a fallen empire that once held the world in its hand before generations of failures brought it all down into ruin. With the cracks in the skies above Hell City appearing a year ago, the Master suddenly conducting a meeting personally and handing out special assignments to every hero that involved several different organizations at once, and the return of a fallen empire at the turning point of the Heroes Guild own bid to take Hell City out from the grasp of the Syndicate all suggested the early signs of a coming war.

All that aside, before he could think about going through with hunting down members of the Pantheon he was first going to have to retrieve his partner and luckily for him, he knew exactly where to find the feared Arbiter. Morphis travelled to one of the more isolated districts of Hell City, small and mostly uninhabited by life. The place itself was dark, the streets littered with rubbish and roads thick with some sort of fog that refused to go away no matter the time of day or weather. Most of the buildings were abandoned and slowly crumbling down on themselves from decades of mistreatment and lack of maintenance or repair, by all accounts, it was a decrepit place that nobody in their right minds would want to even visit let alone live there. Morphis had to move through what was essentially a maze of alleys and empty roads until he made it toward the center, and etched between all the dark and decrepit surroundings was a two-story house sitting inside a slice of vibrant green paradise that was in direct contrast with the rest of the environment. Morphis waited at the edge of the property and watched as the front door swung open, revealing the Arbiter of Death himself and a smaller figure: a child girl of only about four or five years of age.

The Arbiter of Death kneeled down before the girl, taking her hand into steely clutches as he said with baby-like impressions "Daddy's got to go now hon', but always remember no matter how far or long Daddy is gone, you can always find me right here." he said pointing to where her heart would be and stood back up before petting her lightly on the head "Now you'll make sure to take care of Mommy while I'm gone, won't you?" he continued softly and the girl nodded back enthusiastically and shouted "Of course, Daddy! I always do!"

It was a heartwarming scene that no one would have expected to see from the most feared individual in the entirety of the Heroes Guild. Morphis waited patiently for the Arbiter to say his farewells to his family before he went into discussing business. As the Arbiter finished up his farewells and joined Morphis at the front, and his daughter closed the door behind them that the foreboding presence the Arbiter carried with him returned. He looked at Morphis with intensity "You! You should not be here, if anyone finds out --" the Arbiter was cut off by Morphis who interrupted by saying "I know what will happen, don't worry I made sure that I wasn't followed, and I wouldn't have come if it wasn't urgent. I'll explain.."

Sometime later after everything had been explained. They were coming close to approaching the Junkyard district via a limousine Morphis acquired for them using his hypnotic gaze. It was a smooth ride over and for the most part, the two most openly feared heroes of the Guild sat side by side in silence, though Morphis could tell that the Arbiter was trying his best to prevent himself from gushing on about his daughter and loving wife for hours. Not that Morphis minded either way, out of all the partners he had so far the Arbiter was the only one to look him in the eye without fear, disgust or contempt.

As they stepped outside of their cars and entered into the Junkyard District on foot, the two were approached by a series of five drones hovering down, with the center one projecting a holographic image of 'Cyber-Warrior' Icarus but this time he looked like he was running on foot "I've got the location of your targets, but there is a problem, look at this." another drone projected another holographic image but this one was that of a screen showing the live feed of another one of his drones looking down onto the scene of a company of heavily armed individuals matching the descriptions given to them for members of the Pantheon, and one of them was holding Icarus' target, Blood Stocker, with a sword drawn to his neck. "I'm on my way now but...Well I'll probably take some time to get there, but I have seven drones deployed around your location so I will support you like this until then." Icarus said before shutting off the holo-projected images. The Arbiter had no expression to what they saw, but luckily for the both of them, Morphis knew exactly what to do. He made a half-hearted saluting gesture to one of the drones and it started guiding them toward their targets.

When the drones stopped, Morphis knew it meant that their targets were just around the corner. He was the first one to step out into the open, followed by the Arbiter of Death and close behind him five out of the seven drones Icarus had deployed around the Junkyard District.
"It is a pleasure to make your acquaintances gentlemen!" Morphis called out with a sudden air of grandeur about him as he took off his tophat and offered a well-practiced bow to men before him "I am the hero they call Baron Bizarre, and this scary-looking gentleman behind me is my partner who they call the Arbiter of Death." he said and then rose back up revealing his hypnotic eyes to them. If anyone had dared to look back at them, they would find themselves fixated on his eyes as slowly but surely they would fall under a trance and bent to his will.
"..." The Arbiter stood menacingly in the shadows and rising up his hand he conjured a ball of flames in the palm of his hand which he threw before the crowd like a molotov.
Icarus' drones hovered at a presumably safe distance of about fifty feet above the action, mostly looking to observe rather than interfere and potentially get in the way of the two real heroes at work.

James Creed "Valiant" & Tom Creed "Cold Heart"
KsmdQkJJryNd6mNsGvSN-8xH_SJ2zkAEGz1VcSlDpws.jpg
43abb4a238b18d3bd9f4841b231f0a47.jpg

Interactions/Mentions: Sassy Party ( Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Merciless Medic Merciless Medic SidTheSkid SidTheSkid ) Mian Bhais ( Uasal Uasal )
Obviously, it had to be them that got stuck with the most elaborate and frankly dangerous mission. While the other heroes may have exceeded these two in years and experience, Tom and James Creed were both in a league above the other common rabble who call themselves heroes. This was especially no more true than when they worked together, on their own was one thing, but as a cohesive unit, these two were on an entirely different level. That was probably why they had been chosen for such a mission, the task of not only eliminating some of the Syndicate's top dogs in the Underbosses, they were also given the task of hunting down the Embodiments and ending them. Among all the tasks they were given, however, on top of all that was their most important of all: their mission to obtain the infamous artifact of power known as Satan's Law. If it was up to Cold Heart himself, they would just go straight to taking out the Embodiments, but the Master had specifically warned them against doing so. They were also warned that among the higher-ranked members of the Syndicate there was a few the Master wanted them to avoid and these individuals were the following: Mian Bháis, the children of Lucifer and the Prince of Pimps Sassparilla Dangerous. The least one made the least sense to Tom who had of course heard about the infamous pimp-fu practitioner but he had never heard anything that would suggest to him that he'd be an issue for either of them. Not alone, and especially not together. It was also strange because among the groups they were targeting the Sassy Party had been among them.

The two were currently flying through the sky via Tom's 'Blue Heart' omen ability, which allows him to create and manipulate constructs in the color and shape of a blue heart. Right now Tom was standing on a flat heart-shaped disc that James sat on with his legs dangling off the back. They were moving at roughly 50mph toward one destination before Tom had a change of heart, and completely changed their course of direction "I've changed my mind, we're going after the Sassy Party right now." Tom said and James waved his hand in dismissal replying "Sure, sure - woah! Look at the sky?!" he pointed to the cracks in the sky above, in the year since they appeared this was apparently the first time James ever noticed it...

Picking up the speed and soaring across the sky the two were quickly drawing in on their destination of one of the more well-known hangouts of Sassy Party.

Last edited:

Shiro Fujima
RojgWMv.jpg

Interactions: Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Solemn Jester Solemn Jester
Mentions:

Shiro tilted her head as the strange girl across from her seemingly ignored her, though her attention was soon drawn to the massive dog thing that showed up licking her head. Shiro squeaked in surprise suddenly though didn't run or attack poor Dog, instead, looking to him with wide eyes. He was...huge. She had never seen such a large dog before! If you could call it a dog anyway. If she were being honest the albino gal had absolutely no idea what kind of creature it was but it was obvious it was hungry. And wanted part of her food. "Aww...poor doggy. Here you go. Can have one." She spoke with a bright smile. She held her hand out for Dog offering it the same meat bun she had offered the small child. It had been licked on already so why not? Her attention was now fully on the odd pup before her, her other hand slowly reaching out to give it a few pets.

Cirillia Vines
fqOhVsO.jpg

Mentions:

Cirillia pouted a tiny bit as Juan turned down her candy. Though it was understandable, she had a reputation to uphold! She'd never just drug someone like that, not anyone that didn't have it coming anyway. Either way, she would never taint candy....mostly because she was liable to forget which candy was the tainted candy and end up drugging herself. Which she actually did once....but that was aside the point. She was going to say something about Juan refusing to at least help pay for the window damage yet held her tongue when the promise of it being fixed by someone else was made. The bunny merely shrugged. That worked for her, whatever got them fixed! She nodded quickly as the condition of her following him was added, "That works for me. Pretty reasonable really." She spoke simply. She just giggled as Juan mentioned flying them somewhere or walking only to look over to her own Cafe. "Weeell. Why do either? I mean I do own the place right next door after all. We have pretty good food, not just sweet foods." She explained. "Buut if you guys wanna go somewhere I don't mind walking." She spoke as she popped the candy they'd both turned down into her mouth.

"Oh, by the way, I'm Cirillia. Nice to meetcha' both~" She hummed happily, a big ol' smile on her lips. It made her no difference either way if they ate at her place or if they went somewhere else. She did decide to offer though given the rather injured state that San was in. Even if the fight had messed up her place a bit all it needed was a bit of glass being swept away and the problem was solved!

Last edited:

Alistair Garish

Lt4aihw.jpg

Interaction: kakemha kakemha

Alistair slowly nodded as Scarlet spoke, "Excellent. And, if you would like any help in regards to the board, do let me know." He replied. "I don't mean my offer as a demerit to your own intelligence, you are an exceptionally skilled and talented inventor. I just know how such groups can often look down on women, especially younger girls such as yourself." He explained. He wanted to ensure that Scarlet knew he respected her and truly believed that she deserved acknowledgment for her efforts, though he wasn't against offering a little aid if needed. He had a decent amount of sway in Hell City after all not to mention finances, if push came to shove he was certain he could get or do just nearly anything he wanted. At least, that's what he liked to believe in his mind though whether or not that was actually fact remained to be seen.

"That will be all for now, thank you again for your services, Ms. Jones." The man would then stand up, cane in hand as he followed her downstairs, though he couldn't help but feel as if he were being watched by an outside source. Once outside the building, he would wave before taking his leave. From there he simply proceeded down the street headed to his nearest appointment pending any unforeseen interruptions of course.

1641153031757-png.944517

Hyousuke, Honda

"Sir should we just be killing him.. I mean if his information is go-" Seemingly willing to stand against the words of his superior a little bit, the man does turn his flamethrower towards the mechanical man as his boss immediately got within melee range between himself, the target and more importantly the flamethrower. "Sir...err.. We have contacts." Breaking off from whatever he had intended to say before, the Oni slides his helmet back on and walks away as the self-proclaimed heroes arrived. "Are you really heroes or just another shade of-" Before he could finish the silent man threw a fireball that really didn't do piss all besides annoying the oni and briefly setting him on fire, aiming the flamethrower at the pair he moves his finger to the trigger. ".. Villains. Did you ever think to ask and that we have nothing to do with him?"

These people weren't civil at all, just a reminder of why the forces here were needed, the technology they had made it costly to attack head on, but these people were no different than the forces of Fascism in the 1930's. No price of men and Material would be too much to bring them to heel... Never mind the fact a man that claimed to be the devil led them. Turning his flamethrower towards the pair, he fires a stream of super-heated blue flame at the pair, before turning it skyward to aim at some of the drones before walking forward and away from the location.

"The longer we stay the more that will come!"

Interactions: Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool Solemn Jester Solemn Jester EmperorsChosen EmperorsChosen TreasureSniper TreasureSniper

1640813028816.png

Iris Smith

"Huh?" It was with some confusion and a few minutes had passed before Iris had enough, wandering into the manor where she spotted her Boss or rather old boss coming down the steps, having worked a deal out with Lady Death that would see her services transferred, a bit dismayed at not being consulted she had some misgivings about this that she waited to voice.

"Well.. I guess I'm at your service with whatever else she promised you?"

Interactions: Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool Solemn Jester Solemn Jester (DM approved miniskip/refocusing) Uasal Uasal

Last edited:

Havoc
~Near Pink Rabbit Cafe~

To the two's response Juan glanced at the window wrecked café. While he didn't want to insult Cirillia, he certainly would be lying if he said he was comfortable eating at a cafe where someone had actually just tried to take his life. Sure, his power would ultimately give him some form of defense against it- but these two, his eyes shifting to them both, might not be so lucky. One bullet at an unsuspecting time, one shrapnel in the right place, and it was the end. Nothing he could do to save them- and frankly he rather had no interest in staying in this general vicinity since it seemed he'd become a target now for the people in these parts.

Taking the moment to weigh his options he made a decision. "Let's get a ride. It's probably going to be Chinese." He said already making his way down the street. Talons clicking every step before his avian reptillian eyes honed in on San and with a tilt of his head eyed her carefully. "Here." With one clawed hand, he grabbed the tattered remains of her shirt and threw her onto his back. The thought of making her walk all the way to a place where they could get a ride was not something that sat well in Juan's mind. So he improvised for her, already sensing that even with the shade of brightness in her aura, that she was still wracked by her nerves. At 7ft tall it was easy and with his current form's slender form yet built bulk due to his own general figure, it wasn't hard to bear San's weight while moving. Plus with how electrical abilities he couldn't really swap forms just yet. Even if having her on him just made him want to leech the fear out of her till she was dry, he shoved it down deeply with every step. Maintaining a focus at the very least to keep himself from dwelling on any negative thoughts.

"So," he said to strike up conversation. "Ciri," already kicking it off with nicknames or maybe just shortening it for the hell of it, "why start a cafe in this place out of curiosity? Were you born in Hell City?" Then he turned his head in a boneless manner towards San and his slit pupils focused on her, "and what's your story- since you said you like to get to know your clients and all. I do lead a gang of sorts, but I'm not the only one leading it. You two though, tell me something. It'll pass the time while we hitch a ride to the other side of town."

Interactions: Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Merciless Medic Merciless Medic

5a415f5a6b932596dfd06202f9b39351.jpg

Grimmwuar Judast
Location: Grimmwuar's Underground Den - Rejuvenation Chamber > Hell City Streets (Looking for ramen shop)
Interactions: None but I'm open to interactions from just about anyone, warning to Syndicate affiliates though; he will probably be hostile.
Mentions: Nacht ( Uasal Uasal ), Iris Smith ( RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun )
--------------------------------------------------
Down in the Rejuvenation Chamber of Grimmwuar's underground den, Grimmwuar was recovering from the injuries he had sustained during his last encounter with the Syndicate. That man with the ability to generate and manipulate concrete proved to be far more troublesome than Grim had first suspected. He was kept suspended inside a liquid-filled capsule with tubes connecting all over his body. He had been asleep for a few days now, but it was time to wake up.

"Vital signatures stable and all in the green: looks like he is ready to come out." a man with slicked-back brown hair, amber eyes and wearing a stained lab coat operated at a computer. His name was Jason Carnell, an underworld cyber-technician and doctor: he was also the single ally Grimmwuar had in his vendetta against the Judast Family. The liquid inside dropped down until there was nothing left before the tubes disconnected on their own, releasing a gush of smoke as the capsule hatch opened and Judast stepped out from the fog glowing with energy. He looked over to Dr Carnell and nodded "So I'm good to go at it again?" Grim said, wanting to get straight to the point, and Jason sighed before responding with a simple nod.
"Good..." Grim looked at his hand, closing it into a fist and opening it a few times until he could start feeling his nerves again "Time to go find that asshole...Ugh, how long have I been out? I'm starving.." he pressed his hands onto his growling stomach, striking a small laugh out of Jason who came walking over to Grim and handing him a bowl of noodles; Grim's favorite.
"A few days, I figured you would be hungry so here." he said while handing the bowl over to which Grim started digging in straight away barely giving himself time to squeeze out a 'thankyou' between stuffings.

After filling his gut and having Jason give him the rundown of events that transpired in the last few days while he was asleep, Grimmwuar prepared to venture back up to the surface and continue on pursuing his vendetta against the Judast Family, and all those involved with them. The mere thought of their smug faces was enough to make Grimmwuar feel sick to his stomach, and he wasn't willing to rest until he saw this thing through to the end...

So there he was, on the surface and wandering the streets of Hell City, searching for a lead on the Syndicate Underboss who had caught him off guard. Though he would be lying if he didn't say that he would settle for just about any affiliate of the Syndicate right about now: he had plenty of steam accumulated over those few days of slumber that he needed to blow off.

f8fe50bfbb6de78cfbcbc2600ce5285b3b88c0f7.jpg

Moses
Interactions: Lady Pain ( Merciless Medic Merciless Medic )
Mentions: Solemn Jester Solemn Jester
--------------------------------------------------
Moses was cradled up into a dark corner, his agonized moans echoed throughout the tunnels and he ran his hands up and down through his hair frantically. The Embodiment of Nihilism was in the middle of an internal crisis. The only purpose Moses had for existing was the spiritual chains that kept him bound to the will of Lucifer: a bond that Moses believed could not be broken, but he now knew that he was wrong. He saw for himself that both Six and his former childhood friend Jackie had both broken free of those spiritual chains, how did they do it? Moses didn't know, but knowing that it could happen to him came as a deep cause for concern...Without Lucifer, nothing mattered - not even the fabrics of existence itself. He did not know what to do, or not do, at least he didn't until he heard the familiar voice...

The moaning grew louder and clearer as Moses crept into view, his sunken cheeks pronouncing his already distraught expression "Oh...It is you..." he spoke melancholy "No...I am not okay...It is all just...Pointless.." he let out deeps sighs and took in deep breaths between every few words, but then his eyes sparked up a bit "Wait, did you say Lucifer? He...Still needs me?" he asked with a hint of desperation in his voice and glancing away from embarrassment.

• San Inazuma
    1644207724316.png

[Current Objective: Eat, Hospital]
    [Location: Hell City, Near Pink Bunny Cafe -> Leaving]
    [Mood: Surprised, Anxious]
    [Interactions: Juan, Ciri]

The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Mitchs98 Mitchs98

San didn't like the idea of possibly eating at the broken cafe. The windows were busted now and that usually meant trouble - a magnet for wannabe delinquents who think it's okay to vandalize already broken property to try out their new gadgets or abilities. Heaven forbid she somehow got glass shards in her food and choke and die. Not that the fear was even rational to begin with, but that's what she was worried about. Along with possibly being poisoned.

But that was surprisingly not something she was too terribly worried about.

That was when Juan spoke up. Something about getting Chinese. That didn't sound too bad. San was craving that anyway. The talons clicking on the street had San remember that this man was an Omen, one to be feared. Yet, she was willing to take a calculated leap of need and faith to follow him. That was when he looked at her. Her ears pinned back, until he gently picked her up with a strong hand by her shirt and put her on his back. It was odd. Despite him practically throwing her on his back, the way he went about it was far gentler than what she thought.

Her electricity arced into his hand and body, but if anything it felt like someone poking him with a blunt fork.

Why she didn't deny or say no or move away was a mystery to her, but now she didn't have to worry about walking. Her concussion-addled mind thanked him silently for that, as she didn't know if she could walk properly without crashing into everything or falling flat on her face. She wrapped her arms around his neck, careful to not choke him or anything while her knees hugged his sides. She rested her head on his upper back, lightly groaning from the pain. For once, she stopped feeling anxious.

Well, for the moment.

Then, San remembered she was at least six to seven feet in the air, being carried by some Omen man. Still, she needed money and a client to work for. She's already burned too many bridges, and she frankly didn't want to keep doing that. Her survival was the most important thing to her, yet she remembered she had a bit of a bounty on her head for killing the wrong man. She just hoped this 'Juan' can protect her. Or at least put her in a position where she can trick herself into thinking she's not safe when she really was. Electricity buzzed and arced off her body to poke and tickle Juan, the crackling easing slowly but surely as she let the exhaustion and pain take hold.

She was paranoid, yes, but she knew when to take some relaxation.

That was when Juan spoke. She looked up, smiling a little at his question about why Cirillia made a cafe out in Hell City no less. That's when he turned his attention on her, startling her with how avian his neck went. She let out a squeak, lightning arcing and hitting him a little harder in the shoulder but she focused on easing her electricity enough to keep herself from hurting him. That's when he mentioned he was a part of a gang, a co-leader of sorts. He told the two of them to tell him something, so San did, her tail pressed down the length of Juan's back.
    "O-oh... I uh... Yeah, um... So... It's kind of obvious, but I'm a mercenary. A-A uh... Yeah, a paranoid one, at that, but I still make my ends meet. San Inazuma... Might have heard of me from rumors. I... I wasn't born with the mutation, I was turned into it. Though, I still love wolves. I call myself 'Errand Girl' because the scientist and doctor who turned me called me that and I think it fits. I don't only kill things or take intel, but I also clean dishes and do other chores. I don't exactly have much to go back to besides making ends meet and fearing what will happen every few minutes to ensure my survival. A-anyway, I think that's it."

San stayed silent until Juan or Ciri probed for more, focusing on easing her electricity so as to not hurt Juan and resting while she could. It wasn't often she got a reprieve, but she knew when to take and who to trust. Her trying to save Juan's life helped cement that for her.

Last edited:

1644218688559.png
Nacht, Lady Death

Following a brief discussion and negotiation with the leader of the firelights, Nacht emerged with the very thing she had sought to begin with- access to the Firelight's intel web and all it cost her was a babysitter. Moving down the hall, heels clicking loudly against the marbled floor Nacht quickly came face to face with the said babysitter and in one swift yet nonchalant movement, brushed past the woman making sure not to connect shoulders while doing so. "Iris Smith, follow me. Stay close, stay quiet and most importantly should a fight break out, flee. We're heading back to the Firelight district where you'll guide me to the aftermath of the fight that took place a few days ago between your gang and one Grimmwuar. I do hate to waste time so we'll be taking the limo your boss procured and she will return later by means of another. Am I understood?"

Moving out into the driveway Nacht made her way into the back of the limo, paying no mind to the chauffeur who stood by holding the door open for her. Once inside the woman crossed her legs and lay back into the red leather seat and awaited for both Iris and the driver to finish preparations. However, just before Iris could join her in the back Nacht slid down a window and locked eyes with Bork "Bork. Should a single scratch be inflicted upon my car before I get back, not even Lucifer himself will be able to shield you from me. Oh and Bork, do open the gate this time"
Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun

Scarlet Jones

Scarlet groaned as she stood up from her chair and stretched. "Done. Finally done." She exclaimed, as she finished all the hacking jobs she finished. She took on quite a lot but they were all fairly easily, it's been awhile since she ever had trouble with a hacking job. "Hey sis!" Silas voice came from her speakers and his face appeared on her computer screen. It was something they did when they were younger. They built each other's security systems, so only the other person knew how to crack the code. They would update it frequently, but they both knew that they could crack it themselves, but they decided to keep it, as a sign of their closeness. Looking at her screen to address Silas, she asked, "What is it, Silas?" She asked him, going over to her chair and reaching for her jacket. She had a feeling what he was gonna ask and was getting ready. "Mom's asked us to get dinner and dessert at the cafe she likes, come with me please." He said, not posing it as a question but a request. "Fine, I'll go with. Meet you at the lobby." She told him as she closed down her PC set up and started to make her way to the lobby, slipping on her jacket on the way. Once she made it up, Silas was already there, talking on his phone. He was wearing a nice dress shirt, a tie, and black dress pants and shoes. Walking up to him, she tapped him on the shoulder and pointed to the door, indicating that they should get going before the cafe closes. And so they were on their way.

While walking through the streets of Hell City, Silas was still on his phone, so Scarlet decided to work on something for a class. They were tasked to create something original, it could be anything as long as it was your own idea. Obviously, this was going to be an easy task for Scarlet, she could've submitted the project a week after they gave it, but instead she saw this as an opportunity to make something she always wanted to make. Tapping somethings on her watch, a projection showed up in front of her, the light for it coming from the watch. It showed a normal looking dagger, but as Scarlet zoomed into the projection it showed a vial at the tip. Basically the dagger could pick up blood as you used it. She just needed the right mechanism for the vial to actually pick up blood, which she couldn't seem to find. But after tinkering around with the projection, her and Silas got to the cafe. Seeing as Silas was having a heated argument on the phone, she decided to order the food herself. The projection retracted back into the watch and she walked into the cafe and bought the food. "Thank you!" She said to the shop clerk as she walked out.

Eventually her and Silas made it back to their house, and their mother and father greeted them. "I'll eat up in my room. I got a project to work on," She said to her family as she took her share of food and made her way up to her room. She shut the door and sat down at her desk. All she needed was the one mechanism, then she would have the greenlight to produce and submit her project. After a couple hours, she still got no where. She thought of projects where people or even the company used a similar mechanism. That's when it hit her, her childhood friend. They used to tinker with technology all the time, and she remembered that he used and made a mechanism close to the one she needed. But only he knew how to make it, and she hasn't seen him in years. So she took to the internet, trying to find a trace of him, nothing. "Shit! The one time I need you now." She exclaimed as she couldn't find anything. But she still decided to work on it, trying to figure out what he had used and such. She was getting burnt out quickly. This happened from time to time, but this was frustrating her. She just couldn't figure it out, which was rare for her. Discarded blueprints littered the floor. Parts for technology were scattered on her desk, this was eating away at her.

1644798682014.png
Brutus the Brute
Clown Base
As the two "heroes" busted their way inside the expectations for the clowns was about what they expected, empty, lonely, very little signs of activity, indeed the bulk of members they had left were gone to the prison and it seemed only one was here. A tall imposing man, gloved in a great coat, hat, mask thick soled boots and heavy gloved hands. In his left casually rested a war hammer, with what looked to be golden inlays. He stood passively, glancing at the two as they entered, speaking with rhythm and rhyme.

"My what boars, breaking down the doors. Fools too early the king yet returns. Clear yourselves from my floors. Haste makes waste, but waste is your taste. Should you wish to join then return on the morrow. Or your bones shall be ground into sorrow." Readying his hammer to strike the giant of a man speaks out once more.

"O' rounded fool, join this battle or silk off in your prattle. Come out to play before I lead them all away."

Interactions/mentions: Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool

1644797323799.png
Iris Smith

Looking at Lady Death, Iris didn't want to speak up more than she was allowed, but this was one of those cases that were an exception. "I.. Yes, right away." As Nacht moved things along, Iris made the preparations up front before entering the front most seat at the back, sitting across from the woman, while she did say stay close she somehow felt her life would get shorter if she took that litterally and sat next to the woman.

"Before we head off Ma'am, what is it that I call you? Also, there is a mistake on your end of things that I don't know why you weren't informed of. I'm not technically part of the family, I'm a hired gun, a damn good one if I say so myself, but my loyalty is to the coin. I wasn't on hand during the battle with Grimmwuar. However, I do know where it happened and the general talk by the actual family guns. For now, I'm in your service." Checking both of her guns she then taps her left hand against the window giving out some orders on where to drive.

Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool Uasal Uasal

Last edited:
1644799574969.png1644799580074.png
Monty "Cool Bro" Kool & Sassparilla Dangerous
Location: Daddy Dangerous District > Outside Meeting Room/Sass Party H.Q
Interactions: Naomi Osz ( Merciless Medic Merciless Medic )
Mentions: Fro Flo ( SidTheSkid SidTheSkid )
This is a collab by Solemn Jester Solemn Jester (Playing Sassparilla Dangerous) & Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool (Playing Barik the Artise, Monty Cool & Jack Cracker)
----------------------------------------------------
"Be cool bro..." Monty said with his hand stretched out in a 'stop' gesture to a very angry looking customer who was trying to get in. The customer was a much larger man than Monty, he towered over Monty with arms the size of a cannon's barrel and his skin covered head to toe in tattoos all telling the different tales of the past lives he had claimed "I'm not your 'bro' you little squirt, I am not here to squabble with the likes of you!!! I was very unsatisfied with my service, and I've come here for recompense from your boss, now move aside and let me through!!" he said with all the connotations of somebody lying as he looked down on Monty with piercing daggers for eyes, flexing his knuckles and cracking his neck in a mild display of superiority but Monty looked up at his eyes completely unfazed by the display, his shades glistening in the reflecting light as he opened his mouth to speak and allowing a stream of fog to rise out from his mouth "Everyone's a bro, bro." he said and pressed the palm of his hand onto the man's stomach "Now, bro, last chance - beat it." cool fog continued to seethe out from Monty's mouth as he spoke and the larger man smiled wickedly "So that's how ya want it puny!? Do you KNOW who I am, what I'm known for!? I am Barik the Artise!!! The art you see on these muscles, this marvellous figure before you? These all tell the stories of my many victims, and you wouldn't be able to tell looking at me right now - but I still have room for one or two more pieces of art on my body. So this is YOUR last cha---Hnng!?!?!" the man couldn't finish his long speech before his limbs started going numb and his body stiffened under Monty's coolest touch. It only took a matter of moments for the man to be transformed into a statue of ice, with the last expression he'd make being that of pure shock and confusion. Monty's shades glistened again as he clenched his hand shut and causing the state of Barik the Artise to crumble into a pile of icy shards on the streetside...It was then that Monty caught glimpse of girls hurrying his way, and as they got closer Monty could recognize one of them as Naomi Osz.

"Yo..." Monty said cooly and offered a half-hearted wave to Naomi and the other girls, that is when he could see the custom-designed limousine of Sassparilla Dangerous turning into their street. The limousine pulled up with its dark lustful shade of purple, and its leopard print stripe across the side hip-hop music booming loudly from it bouncing slightly with the help of its custom hydraulics. Suddenly everything stopped and everything went silent. Even the air seemed to stand still as the door to the limo opened, and a long leg popped out clad in purple silk suit pants followed by the lean mean pimping machine known as Sassparilla Dangerous looking sexy AF boi. He sneered at all the hoes and Johns staring in awe. He quickly raised his right hand and they all flinched in fear, then he gently shooed them away. "Begone from my sight oh yee of little wangs. All Sassy party members meet at the headquarters. We gots impotant shiz to talks about." He commanded swaggering forward with his entourage of trusted underlings and received a clear birth from all others around him in fear of invoking his wrath. He nodded to Monty, his underling curled in a rather angry fashion showing he wasn't in his usual nice guy mood. This was some serious bizznizz and Sass wasn't gonna tolerate anyone who was late. They would meet in Sassparillas main room of the headquarters. Every member of the gang would attend as Sassparilla kept all his hoes in the know. Once everyone was there he addressed his cohorts. "I know thangs have been a lil chaotic as of late. What wit two embodiments going buckwild and blowing Lucifers shit out like a bunch of horny Sorority boys on a rookie hoe. Hope yuz doing better now." Sassparilla said, turning to a hoe who was wearing a cast around her pelvis as if she had been in some sort of accident. "But tha aint impotent. Waz impotent is boss man asked everyone to be on their tiptoes and Sassparilla ain't gonna let boss man down. If you hear any funky buisness while you is workin dem cornas you let someone higher up know, and wez gonna handle it. If you see anyone suspicious you lez somebody know, and wez gonna handle it. IF YA ON YA BACK WITH A OVERWEIGHT JOHN ONTOP OF YA AND YOU STARING OUT THE WINDOW SO YOU CAN GIT YO MIND OFF THE BIG DISGUSTING PIG TICKLING YOU WIT HIS SORRY EXCUSE FOR MANHOOD AND CHU SEE A DOG TAKIN A SHIT ON DA SIDEWALK!!!! LET SOMEBODY KNOW!!!" He said stretching out this last statement. "I wanna know anythang you see that seem outta da ordinary okaay. Don't make Sassparilla look like no fool cuz if ya do you know whats gonna happen." He said his eyes glancing over to his right hand. Monty stood off to the right side of Sassparilla with his arms crossed, giving his silent confirmation with a few nods every now and then. It was shortly after that from the entrance to the meeting room, a latecomer had arrived: a man dressed in a green suit coat and adorning a wide-brimmed green hat with a golden band and large feathers sticking out from its side, his eyes envious green and the toothy grin on his face lined with rows of pointy yellow teeth. He entered accompanied by two hoes wrapped around each of his arms; one of whom held his pimp cane and he announced himself to the room “Whut’s crackin’ yall!? Mr. Cracker is in da buildin’, and might I say you is looking as sharp as ever cousin?!” he said with a snicker and shoved his way up to Sassparilla’s side. Sassparilla's eyes turned to his cousin Cracker who had entered the meeting late, and somewhat interrupted his train of thought. He had done this sort of thing before being an inconsiderate greedy man he didn't consider how it might affect the others when he was always late to these sort of important meetings, and much like the times before him being family wouldn't save him from the wrath of Sass. "Fool I know you ain't showin up late to tha meetin wit two hoes and interupptin mah train of thought!? What I tell you bout doin that shit!? Best clench them pearly white boi cuz I'mma slap the color off you!" Sassparilla said, reeling back his right hand aka his hoe slapping hand and with the force of a cannon going off he struck Cracker across the face: sending cracker down into the floor with the force of a moving train knocking the toothy grin right off from Cracker’s face. Even more miraculous, Sassparilla had managed to slap him in such a technical way that it was only Cracker who took on the force of his slap, and the ladies wrapping themselves around Cracker’s arms safely slipped away before Cracker found himself hitting the floorboards face-first "Gruggh!! Arm sworry cuz..." Jack said limply as he slowly struggled to get back onto his feet and to his chair.

1644799600283.png
e6aaaf2555d428fa95fa7414321e322e.jpg
1644799610011.png
Gin Zatoichi & Pantheon V.S Baron Bizarre & Arbiter of Death
Interactions: RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun (Oni), TreasureSniper TreasureSniper (Blood Stocker) & EmperorsChosen EmperorsChosen (Michael Kane)
Collab by Solemn Jester Solemn Jester (Playing Gin Zatoichi) & Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool (Playing Morphis Bizzaro 'Baron Bizarre' & Arbiter of Death)
---------------------
Gins ice gold gaze never left the man as he began talking about all his countermeasures for events like this. But the blinded samurai never showed even a fiber of hesitation as he slowly dug the blade more into the man's throat, drawing some blood but nothing serious. "Your technology means nothing to us. We could have it all shut down with the click of a button. No alarm, no bomb, no point in your death. Of course even if everything you said did come to fruition you must honestly think I am a clueless tourist if you believe we'd fall for such nonsense. Maybe you do attract a few bums with your explosion, but this is the Junker district no one would look twice at an explosion in this death trap, as for your little live feed. If that is true it's even more reason to lob off your head. The sooner you die the sooner your little live feed ends. We don't care what you've been led to believe about surviving in this city. We are a different breed, and your city is filled with the kinds of individuals we live to slay. However...you seem to have prior attachments to my soldier, and you are offering us help. I'm willing to take it, but don't think that means I'll be trusting you. One wrong move and…" Gin made a slashing gesture with his katana away from the man's neck sheathing his sword as the enemy finally arrived. The two seemed confident in their abilities, unfortunately for them, Gin was a well-trained soldier with years of combat experience. So obviously as a fireball came at him he dove at it headfirst. "Alright men, you've been trained for this Alpha formation Gungir!" Gin said as he leapt into the fireball slicing through it with his plasma blade causing it to erupt in an explosion. As the impact of the blast hit Gin he ducked and rolled his cloak shimmering in response as its reinforced steel nanofiber reinforced him against the explosion. He then charged his katana aimed at the man with the hypnotic eyes. Although his eyes would have no effect on Gin as he didn't use his sight to know what was around him. Thanks to a number of genetic mutations he had all the best sonar abilities of multiple animals, as well as some of their physical traits. Like the flexibility of a snake, and the agility of a dolphin in water which he showed as he quickly closed the gap between himself and the enemy, narrowly avoiding more incoming attacks before attempting to strike down the creepy hypnotist. Who stood still until just the last moment when their eyes had locked, and Morphis AKA ‘Baron Bizarre’ realized that the sword-wielding man was blind and was therefore immune to the hypnotic effect of his eyes. Despite this being certainly, bad news for Morphis, the smile painted across his face didn’t falter for even a second and in the last moments before Gin’s blade would have made contact with Morphis: the Arbiter of Death appeared in front of Morphis, putting himself up as a shield and reaching for Gin’s blade with his ‘Dread Gauntlets’ that allowed him to fasten and slow down molecules while Morphiso bounced back a moderate distance to take out a smoke “What a wily bunch! Say, I have a question!” covering the smoke in his mouth with both hands, and once he removed them again the end of his cigarette ignited with a brief burst of flame “Do you like magic?”
Gin's brow furrowed in annoyance as the other man stood in his path preventing his attack by grasping his blade with his odd gauntlets. He quickly pulled his blade back from the man's grip, the plasma still plenty hot enough to leave a searing cut on anything it touched even with its molecules slowed. He then slid backwards at the ready for any incoming counterattacks. "Magic? Oh, I am quite the practitioner myself. Watch as I make my blade disappear, then I'll make you disappear." Gin threatened with a cold glance towards the hypnotist.

Cirillia Vines
fqOhVsO.jpg

Mentions:

Cirillia was a tiny bit disappointed that they wouldn't be eating at her place. Not that Chinese food didn't sound good, she liked the stuff quite a bit, she was just wanting her new acquaintances to try out her food! Oh well, perhaps some other time when her windows weren't currently in little shards all over her floor and tables. When they started moving and Juan tossed San onto his back she followed along, large fluffy ears bouncing ever so slightly with each step. She tilted her head at his question and gently hummed in thought, looking to San when Juan asked her more or less the same question. She had to admit it really was quite freaky how his neck bent that way! Though living all her life in Hell City, she was used to freaky really. She'd definitely lived through quite a few experiences and been the cause of death for quite a few freaky things. Not too terribly much actually freaked her out anymore, at least not in the general sense of the word. The bunny certainly still felt fear...just not as often as most other people. She decided to let Juan answer first while she pondered over what exactly she wished to say not too sure how much information to divulge or what would really be relevant. He asked a simple question about her cafe after all, not her entire life story! But sharing a little would be fine, right? She fully doubted Juan had any connections to the facility that had experimented on her and even if he did it was unlikely he would want to hurt her. That's what she was hoping, anyway.

It was entirely surprising to hear San was a mercenary by trade, Cirillia looking at her in complete bewilderment. She wasn't trying to be rude...but other than that brief moment she was fighting the odd pink orb lady San seemed pretty much entirely terrified of everything including her own shadow. She felt sort of bad for San and certainly understood the whole modified human thing. It wasn't exactly easy, especially if you didn't volunteer for it! Even if San didn't say it she doubted that she had in fact volunteered for it just by the way she spoke. Then again, Cirillia could be entirely wrong, who knew. The bunny was simply making a guess based on a few tells and her own personal experience. When San finished telling her brief story the bunny nodded slightly before speaking up.

"Well...No, I wasn't born in Hell City. I was uh...sorta born in a facility not too terribly far from Hell City and stumbled my way here. I kiinda escaped where I was being held at and stuff." She explained, grinning a bit and rubbing the back of her head. "Long story there...And uhm, as far as the Cafe....it just sort of happened. After a while of being here, going between a few gangs, I wanted to do my own thing without being bothered by anyone else. I've always loved sweet food and candies so I decided why not?" She spoke with a soft chuckle. "I thought, 'Hey I'm a bunny, people like bunnies, why not?'. It was a unique idea that pretty much doesn't exist anywhere else around here...you'd be surprised what kind of people visit the place." She said. "Of course...I don't give out names of my customers or anything like that, but, just come visit one day and see who's there. Some real tough macho types are surprisingly quite into petting soft fluffy rabbits." The way Cirilia spoke of her cafe in a happy and chipper tone was far different than the dark and gloomy tone she held at the first of her story detailing a bit about how she got here. It was certainly a part of her life she preferred to distance herself from and not bring up too often, even if it was truly impossible to ever break free of her past.

"Soo...that's about it I guess...what about you, mister shape-shifting man?" She asked, certainly curious to know more about the Omen walking along beside her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back