• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Natalie H

Tentatively Returning
Hello! I’m looking for a Hazbin Hotel roleplay since I recently finished and just adored the pilot!

I typically blend action, adventure, romance, drama, etc. I generally like to Rp a variety of genres, though prefer to include romance somewhere in there.

I prefer Canon/Oc, but if we double up (as in I’m someone for your character and vise versa) I don’t mind also doing Canon/Canon or Oc/Oc for much partner.

I also don’t mind roleplaying as multiple characters and hope to find partners who also don’t mind picking up another characters as necessary for the sake of plot and dialogue.

I’d be looking for Alastor (I know, sooooo unexpected, right? Haha), and I also don’t mind setting up two separate roleplays if we’re both looking for the same character!

I don’t Rp on threads, I prefer PM’s or off-site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back