• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Greek Mythos: The Gods Awaken REBOOT [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Me: *wrote down names next to names*
Also Me: *should probably be productive in school today*
Also Me: *but why would I*
i'm not saying you shouldn't be distracted but like,,, when have i ever done schoolwork

ookie dokie. ^^
speaking of helen/isabelle, how are you gonna handle her DID? i'm curious seeing how you written it in her sheet is a villainous take on it despite it being a misconception and demonisation of the disorder ^^ i mean it does make sense that her brain responded to the trauma by replacing charlotte with an identity similar to her personality or as a way to handle that anger in a way she was familiar with. i guess the fact that isabelle is scared of her that she hasn't yet learned her name, though odd that the alter assumed an 'other-evil' persona when their purpose is to protect the host. i suppose you do have 'creative license' because of the reincarnation business.
edit: i also noticed she seems to age along with isabelle, since it's weird imagining a 14 or so year old going out in sexual/illegal activities.

i'm still waiting for some responses from other people, can't wait to read em !!

speaking of helen/isabelle, how are you gonna handle her DID? i'm curious seeing how you written it in her sheet is a villainous take on it despite it being a misconception and demonisation of the disorder ^^ i mean it does make sense that her brain responded to the trauma by replacing charlotte with an identity similar to her personality or as a way to handle that anger in a way she was familiar with. i guess the fact that isabelle is scared of her that she hasn't yet learned her name, though odd that the alter assumed an 'other-evil' persona when their purpose is to protect the host. i suppose you do have 'creative license' because of the reincarnation business.
edit: i also noticed she seems to age along with isabelle, since it's weird imagining a 14 or so year old going out in sexual/illegal activities.

i'm still waiting for some responses from other people, can't wait to read em !!

Her 'other persona' will appear most definitely when she's super stressed out. Which, hopefully, will happen during the rp (here's to hoping!) And that's right! the other personality of the people who's suffering from DID doesn't have to be mean or bad. It's just the way of the brain to protect the host. (I mean look at Hedwig in Split! adorable boii. โ™ก) I chose her personality to be 'evil', 'bully' and 'mean' because that's the personality Charlotte has. And Charlotte doesn't give a damn about the world. She'll blame everyone but herself even if she's to blame. What happened to her, Isabelle felt it was her fault so in order to cope, she needed that devil may care and foock 'em all attitude just to convice herself that whatever happened to her twin is not her fault. She needed that 'I'm the victim so I can lash out' card. And deep deeep deep down, she knew it was Charlotte all along. Ah. The magic of twin connection amd whatnot.

Connecting to Helen, i've read a couple of things and they're a little contradictory. Some said that she felt bad about leaving her husband, some said that she's really a treacherous bich. So yeeah. Isabelle and Charlotte right there.

As for the age and sex thing. One word. Lolita.

Hope that answers everything if not some. ^^ As for ships, no rush. No need to worry about it.

We had to do a project once in tenth grade about banned books and one of them was Lolita. I was curious so I looked it up.
Read the plotline.
Decided I would never read it.
I still has the nightmares

Oh yeah i know that book. It's actually a good read. you just have to be open minded, I guess. Or you know. Maybe it's an acquired taste.

old friends keep visiting! I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to anyone or finished asteria yet. ;-; should be able to finish that all today now that my old friends are gone today.

chamomile chamomile filo [ my amph ] loves all people. she may be skittish and hesitant, but she would, down the line, find a great friend in yurae, I'm sure. especially since he's so nice. < 3

tani [ my cassandra ] and rhiannon [ my hecate ] would definitely get along with greer, maybe at the first meet. x) their personalities all fit well together. tani is a coffee fanatic and is great at making a strong cup, so she wouldn't mind making it iced~.

andddd diwa diwa traveyyy. I could see filo and isabelle getting along, and tani getting along well enough with isabelle to deal with 'charlotte' and not give a rat's ass; maybe tani and isabelle might even know each other depending on where exactly isabelle grew up in the USA? just some thoughtsss.

Iโ€™m still just trying to figure out if Iโ€™ll be accepted before trying to figure out relationships.

chamomile chamomile filo [ my amph ] loves all people. she may be skittish and hesitant, but she would, down the line, find a great friend in yurae, I'm sure. especially since he's so nice. < 3

tani [ my cassandra ] and rhiannon [ my hecate ] would definitely get along with greer, maybe at the first meet. x) their personalities all fit well together. tani is a coffee fanatic and is great at making a strong cup, so she wouldn't mind making it iced~.
yurae would definitely try to find a familiar face at first, and he probably approached her talking in korean, because she looks like one but i doubt she speaks it lmao. he's like 'do you know what's going on here?' and she's like '???' and he's like 'do you not speak korean or?' and bows/apologies before promptly going back into hiding. i guess they'd eventually get around to properly talking, yurae treating her all noona-like and would tell her korean culture if she's not aware or if she's curious or if she has an identity arc ^^

i do see rhiannon and greer meshing well, like that sort of mellow chill sort of friendship yknow? i suppose maybe at first out of pity, before learning that rhia doesn't need it. then balance comes to mind, rhia probably brings out greers more considerate and thoughtful side. i do want to have greer be friends with puck too, so there's an extra connection ! btw, just a thought, do you think rhia would be comforted being around greer because she could feel her presence? like she knows greer's there because air-conditioner greer made the temperature drop? idk what i'm tryna get on about but like, non verbal acknowledgement of friendship~?

tani is definitely in the lineup of the not offical #takenoshit squad. not that she would fight you, but she knows when to not fight you. there's some overlapping similarities in their characteristics like a preference for alcohol, an unbreakable expression, that serious distant attitude. though the huge difference is tani being able to have fun. i'd imagine tani taking greer out for the night to show her what real fun looks like. not her style of sitting in a quiet bar, drinking and maybe turning down a flirt or two-- rather where you can dance and sing. just wilder. i'd also be down for potential love interest (if you don't have anything planned out yet (but i'm pretty sure you do)) even though greer already has a potential love interest oops (but dramaaa)

and didn't the cs deadline pass? are the accepted characters + ppl who are given an extension would be announced? because i wanna know ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back