• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Greek Mythos: The Gods Awaken REBOOT [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
liz + yurae: i don't think she's yurae's type so that won't really apply. they could be friends eventually tho!

liz + greer: greer would probably say to liz; 'happiness is a lie' or something along those lines. it's gonna take some time if liz is gonna endear herself. as for the #takenoshit squad, how is she in it? isn't liz like characterised to be too nice? because i'm imagining a group of mean looking ladies who would whoop your ass with some facts if you say something they don't like and then liz is standing there with them so i don't think the lil sweet pea fits xD

arin + yurae: yurae is probably 99% terrified of arin, this big hunk of a man. the confidence sort of scares him off because the vibe is like a teacher trying to pick on someone to answer a question, yknow? i dont think they'd be friends after yurae finds out how old he is since he's the type to be awkward about gaps and people older than him.

arin + greer: she's more of firm than stubborn really. like if you don't want to it her way, 'fine, go fuck up then' yknow? but yeah, i can agree on the hate dynamic. first impression wise, greer probably thinks he's a 2 dimensional hyper-masculine straight white male type of deal. like, she would probably majorly hate his happy to angry mood swings. what does he think of her though? like in more detail of what he doesn't like about her lmao. depends on what it is, greer would probably enjoy riling him up or it's just tension.

liz + yurae - friends is great!

liz + greer - she is a sweet little bean, but when i say the take no shit, i don't necessarily mean she's in your face rude or a mean bitch, y'know? she's definitely not a fighter, either, but she #takesnoshit meaning shes not afraid to call someone out for lying, or being disrespectful, etc. just in her own way, if that makes sense.

arin + greer: lmao, i can see the first impression hate dynamic. riling each other up would be fun/interesting.

arin + yurae: *shrug* fine with me about the age gap thing, doesn't mean arin won't try to talk to him still. might not go out of his way but if it happens he might not understand why he's being awkward

nymphadora. nymphadora. apolla apolla Eliasdagood Eliasdagood @Invidia @k o r o l deer deer @TheTraveller @mxlly @That Poppy @SleepyBuddha chamomile chamomile cinnabuns cinnabuns @Luckz @ShadyAce

Unless I'm mistaken, the claimed characters list is updated with those characters that have been accepted. (In your case, Shady, Lia conceded defeat RATHER THAN FIGHT TO THE DEATH BUT WHATEVER.) If your characters were accepted (I added finished/mostly finished characters depending on your sitch), feel free to make more. If not, I apologize! The GM team decided there was something about your character/writing sample that didn't fit in with the rest of the group. We hope you have delightful RP-ing elsewhere!!!

Thank you all!

~ Gen and Her Minions

goodness !
almost done??? maybe?
desdemona ( melinoe ) ; 90% finished
westley ( arachne ) ; 20% finished
noah ( prometheus ) ; 10% finished
elspeth ( nike ) ; 90% finished

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood ; we're still talking through since there's still a few of us who have character extensions and have not finished our sheets yet! however, we'll PM you as soon as possible!

Is there anything I can do to fix it?

We believe it wouldn't be very fair to allow you a second chance when the others we didn't accept haven't unless they didn't get the tag. But if it helps, we didn't accept yours because we felt your character's personality and background wasn't quite fleshed out, and we felt in general that your Thanatos fell a little flat, if that makes sense? It was really of matter of making a unique character, and we weren't really sure about yours. I won't say anything about writing in general because I don't like being that person, but I hope this helps! I'm really sorry if we upset you!

liz + yurae - friends is great!

liz + greer - she is a sweet little bean, but when i say the take no shit, i don't necessarily mean she's in your face rude or a mean bitch, y'know? she's definitely not a fighter, either, but she #takesnoshit meaning shes not afraid to call someone out for lying, or being disrespectful, etc. just in her own way, if that makes sense.

arin + greer: lmao, i can see the first impression hate dynamic. riling each other up would be fun/interesting.

arin + yurae: *shrug* fine with me about the age gap thing, doesn't mean arin won't try to talk to him still. might not go out of his way but if it happens he might not understand why he's being awkward
right ! sounds good ^^ you still haven't answered questions pertaining to arin's dynamics like his general thoughts and like what does he hate about her? so then i know what personality trait to amplify during their interactions.

anyways, sorry for not checking in a bit! i've been a bit busy so i'll try to get some rs stuff done, probably a little more after the second round of acceptances. i'm also waiting on a few confirmation replies back on rs, shady and sovereign. and invidia hasn't gotten back to me yet ^^
new characters are looking good tho-- it's tempting me to bring back the atalanta i originally wanted. and maybe a male clio, phoebe, tyche or circe? idk, i'll see what i can do

Last edited:
asfdghjkf; i gave into temptation
and i decided to do circe ; eep , sorry sorry
and also, i decided to not do nike and i'm switching her out for boreas!
my boysss < 33

anyways, i need to finish these sheets soon? ugggghh.
my slow ass.

Last edited:
oof that's okay !! alotta options-- i would pick up patroclus but if there's no achilles then what's the point TT
good luck on those sheets, and yknow? i'll get started on atalanta and oc #4

sorry cham - I was already planning on doing patroclus x')

I'm also v slow and forgot to put up my placeholders bc I travelled to be with my mom and have been keeping her company for her birth weekend~.

aw heck!! i tried to pick a character that no one else had laid claim to yet :closedeyescryingfrown:

it's okay darling~! you can have fun competing if you want but I understand not wanting to lol.

there's so many kiddos (I mean gods) out there to pick. if there's someone important in greek mythos that you really want who isn't included in the list and you really want them, give gen a heads up! you might be able to get them included! < 3

aw heck!! i tried to pick a character that no one else had laid claim to yet :closedeyescryingfrown:
if you'd like here's a few greek mythos characters who have yet to be laid a claim / people are going for on at the top of my head:
Titans: Rhea, Oceanus, Atlas
Heroes: Meleager , Odysseus , Heracles
Minor Gods: quite a lot of them such as the different Wind Gods, Nike, Ouranos
Other: Penelope , Hippolyta , Medusa

maybe. . . . if you want someone similar to Echo, this may be a long shot but, Aeolus or any of the other Wind Gods perhaps? your character can use wind manipulation and maybe use mimicry in the winds to mimic sounds and stuff like that? ( edit: the East Wind God is the gentlest of the 4 : North , South, East, west -- i believe )

as for empathy . . . Rhea could be a good one as she's the Titan of Motherhood and is Mother of the Gods?

i hope this helps a bit !!

Last edited:
wihitney-houston-gif11.gif

^
me pretending i have 1/4 of her skill & talent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back