• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Greek Mythos: The Gods Awaken REBOOT [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
HOW IS IT YOU'VE ALREADY GOT SHIPS AND I'M SITTING HERE TRYING NOT TO DIE OF BAND

WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
because i have to sell my children as fast as possible. but i know my bby nemesis is free !!

'meet up on the flight?' — 0/0 aren't they're from different countries tho?
i was thinking less collaboration and more of rich kid international hangout yknow? they just take pictures of things, of each other, help them get better.
i mean, they're supposed to be friends xD yurae has the money and the means so he probably went on holiday to new york at some point and they could've agreed to meet up before
i feel like gia is the type to be part of like, the #yuraeprotectionsquad when they first started talking. he's all shy and nervous, everything he says is compliments because he really doesn't want gia to hate him type of deal. also 'this person is talking in english' and teenage yurae is not the most fluent so gia probably sorta motivated him to learn it. they probably met when they were like, 15? 16? i'd be down for them to be pretty good friends ^^

in other news, i've moved my relationship ideas in the rs thread for people to have a look see !
Not gonna lie - I love that idea!
And Idk how it works but I thought there would be a connecting flight or at the airport hehe. Cause they are from different countries!

never stoopid, love.
<3

on another note.
-draws in a deep breath-
i need relationships.
might work on some tomorrow.
definitely want something with hades x persephone [ nymphadora. nymphadora. ]
i have what, one relationship with ares? XD [ revalia revalia ]
lmaoooo.
im severely lacking.
yup! we have that aphrodite x ares thing going!

Not gonna lie - I love that idea!
And Idk how it works but I thought there would be a connecting flight or at the airport hehe. Cause they are from different countries!
you have anything to add to that? ^^ like gia's detailed opinions about yurae, cause they're friends so i wanna her pov on their dynamic
and ya they basically have to meet up at the thessaloniki airport, but we won't be able to cover that in rp i don't think

i guess they'll have to stay at the base of the mountain they can't leave~ but im still not feeling the setting
i also wanna know what you're up to with acceptances so i can start tagging people properly

you have anything to add to that? ^^ like gia's detailed opinions about yurae, cause they're friends so i wanna her pov on their dynamic
and ya they basically have to meet up at the thessaloniki airport, but we won't be able to cover that in rp i don't think

i guess they'll have to stay at the base of the mountain they can't leave~ but im still not feeling the setting
i also wanna know what you're up to with acceptances so i can start tagging people properly
Alright - I will finish Lethe and I will let you know via PMs. If you wanna take a look at Nyx in the meantime feel free. I will approach with ideas shortly or after work!

I dunno I wasn't sure if you wanted to keep that or if I was getting any ships, really
since I'm slow
and dying of band
and dying inside because of school and band
that’s a big mood
we can definitely keep them !! i thought they were cute ngl and that means we have a ship together < 3

alright i did some relationships.

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
revalia revalia (not all of yours yet)
chamomile chamomile

check out my relationships tab and let me know what you think. :3

and everyone else, i'll try to get to, but don't forget you can come to me with ideas too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back