• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Greek Mythos: The Gods Awaken REBOOT [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

AnimeGenork

The Duck Overlord
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
So... Please get along.
images

Wow that image is smaller than I thought it'd be.
So.
That's embarrassing.
So here's a gif from the Percy Jackson movie we all pretend didn't happen
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f3136624c55325f5237586a7079673d3d2d3432393936383335352e313463613933343031353131633034643936393534313834363339342e676966

Character Acceptance Rules
Just so you all know, here's how I'm accepting characters:

1. They're not first come, first serve, but if you finish your CS for, say, Persephone before anyone else--complete with writing sample underneath--I will accept that character and put you on the list.

2. If your writing sample does not fit the detailed criteria I have in mind for this RP, I will not accept your character and someone else can make one based on that god.

3. If multiple people submit CSs around the same time complete with accepted writing sample... well... fight to the death. I'm real terrible at choosing, is what I'm saying.

Note: Writing sample can be from a past RP or something else you've written. Just show me you can write a good few paragraphs. : )

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork ; hi dahling! i have a question about powers? i know in the interest check you wrote " 1-2 powers that they have possessed all their lives." does that mean they know how to control their powers? is there a specific age in which they know of their powers? is there some sort of trigger? or does that mean like. . . . when they slowly start remembering and re-living their myths, they'd slowly understand their powers?

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork ; hi dahling! i have a question about powers? i know in the interest check you wrote " 1-2 powers that they have possessed all their lives." does that mean they know how to control their powers? is there a specific age in which they know of their powers? is there some sort of trigger? or does that mean like. . . . when they slowly start remembering and re-living their myths, they'd slowly understand their powers?

It's kinda like in OP, if that makes sense (you'd get that reference hue hue)
They would probably have some control, but some, like Toby for example, wouldn't really want to control them because their powers freak them the heck out. There's really no specific age--Skylie started noticing auras around high school cuz that's when she was around people.

But yes, when they start remembering their past lives and re-living them, they'll finally understand why they have them.

Does that make sense?

It's kinda like in OP, if that makes sense (you'd get that reference hue hue)
They would probably have some control, but some, like Toby for example, wouldn't really want to control them because their powers freak them the heck out. There's really no specific age--Skylie started noticing auras around high school cuz that's when she was around people.

But yes, when they start remembering their past lives and re-living them, they'll finally understand why they have them.

Does that make sense?
so does that mean i can potentially take Magdalena’s backstory and leave as it ? squeak! ??

also, if you need help, let me know. i’ll be a spirit sparkler if needed! or whichever!

i’ll be completing my character sheets today !!

it's weird but, i haven't been getting notifications, though i'm watching these threads
hmm

juliet's sheet is done and my writing sample is also up !!

okay i swear i'm sticking to six, pls kick me if i try to make any more.
heh i lied its now seven

Last edited:
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood St. Boethius St. Boethius So
That code
is not mine
And I asked my friend if I could use that for this roleplay
It's really just used as a list of things I want
So
If you don't mind
Could you change it? It's just that I asked permission and since you two technically didn't do the same....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back