• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Greek Mythos: The Gods Awaken REBOOT [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
oh , grand — i would have went down a spiral of attacking jason momoa and even charlie hunnam. hehe

So perhaps you covered this already but were our characters born as the reincarnation of the mythological figures or did they become indwelt recently?

Nope i need a southern country guy and a middle eastern guy. I considered halfthor bjornson but he doesnt look to be in his early 20's
can’t wait to see!
So perhaps you covered this already but were our characters born as the reincarnation of the mythological figures or did they become indwelt recently?
born most likely! the spirits were just dormant until the fates woke up and now the spirits are restless.

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork ; double check moi?

Settling with these two.
pfn5.jpg
Atlas

7a2c45d90dada7b1f840d16e1fbee316~2.jpgHercules

One is a Boxer who brought his family from turmoil overseas, the other is a Cattle rancher from Sourthern Texas with a young daughter & his high school sweetheart. Will expand nore later for now i gotta go. Be back in like 5 or 6 hours.

can’t wait to see!
born most likely! the spirits were just dormant until the fates woke up and now the spirits are restless.

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork ; double check moi?

WeaselThor WeaselThor Yup! They were born with the spirits inside them, and therefore their powers, but either their powers were never really needed/activated or they didn't notice. Or they did and RIP

The spirits of their Greek figures were asleep until the Fates woke up and called them all to Mount Olympus. : )

Not that there isn't a max, but there would need to be some sort of drawback/limitation to it. So that he's not going around throwing humpback whales at everyone.

Not that... there would be whales to throw..
Hmm average humpback whales weigh roughly 66,000lbs or 33 tons. Soooo ill shoot for just shy of that at 30 tons current max.

Well thats the beauty of properly constructed super strength characters. The power can be easily related.

I mean a man could could lift like 200lbs as his max strength but not for long. The closer to your limit the more your stamina depletes.

Same for my herc. He has lots of stamina sure, but to keep it at lots of stamina he often underpreforms. Picking up small cars or other things that could be lifted relatively easily. So a 1200lb car (or cow.) would feel like lifting say...a gallon of milk.

Hmm average humpback whales weigh roughly 66,000lbs or 33 tons. Soooo ill shoot for just shy of that at 30 tons current max.

Well thats the beauty of properly constructed super strength characters. The power can be easily related.

I mean a man could could lift like 200lbs as his max strength but not for long. The closer to your limit the more your stamina depletes.

Same for my herc. He has lots of stamina sure, but to keep it at lots of stamina he often underpreforms. Picking up small cars or other things that could be lifted relatively easily. So a 1200lb car (or cow.) would feel like lifting say...a gallon of milk.

I mean, 30 tons might be a bit much...

Granted he might be able to toss a 30 ton tank, it would likely be only one or two before he gets super tired and has the same muscle failure problems we get when trying to do one pushup to many.

Either way worry not. I wont have any crazy things like ripping off bank vaults or tossing buildings. But he will be formidable.

I'm gonna have some fun with myself
And all of you
MWAHAHAHAHAHA
(An actual book series I still kinda read cuz it's nice to read something simple once in a while)

@ Me

Hee hee hee
Edit: Adonis is a cat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back