• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Greek Mythos: The Gods Awaken REBOOT [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
i need to post as well y i k e s but if anyone wants to interact with my characters please hmu !! i literally have nothing planned

@Invidia nymphadora. nymphadora. apolla apolla @ShadyAce r e i r e i @TheTraveller @Maree @mxlly @Fleuve cinnabuns cinnabuns @Chamomile deer deer WeaselThor WeaselThor

FRIENDS!
ROMANS!
COUNTRYMEN!
Okay I'm sorry I just had to

Winter is coming
Seriously I'll stop now I don't even watch that show

As you all know, the IC is up! But don't worry--post at your own pace!! Just be aware that I would rather move on sooner rather than later!! Though life is kinda busy and I get that!

Anyway!! I hope you're all having a lovely break (unless you're like me and not on it yet), and I wish the merriest of holidays!!

Also, not to self-advertise, but I started a Percy Jackson RP!! And since it's Greek mythology and I'm a hecka bad influence...
Percy Jackson: The Trapped Gods

Hee hee hee.

Wishing you all the best!! <3
(Also a reminder that if some of your characters aren't finished, I can't put them on the list. c: )

~Gen
(and the GM Team)

Yo, finished my CS! That was way harder than I thought it would be. Also, are we assuming that all the characters here can speak English, or are we going to have to deal with the language barrier?

Anchiale Anchiale Sorry I never answered your question! We are assuming everyone speaks English, yes!!!

Also, your characters are accepted!! ( apolla apolla r e i r e i nymphadora. nymphadora. deer deer cinnabuns cinnabuns I'm just kinda pulling a GM card here... I'M SORRY)
The only problem I have is Luke's bow. The magic part especially. No one outside of our charas should be able to use any sort of "magic," so Luke can still have the bow, but he'll have to find it later in the roleplay, not have his father make it. Otherwise its origin doesn't really make sense, if you catch my drift?

officially done with college maybe? we'll see what grades say yanno

but I'll be around more often now, give me a day for recoup and I'll start replying and writing the rest of my kiddos < 3

My bad on that. I didn't realize the parents weren't god reincarnations until I started writing Charlotte's character sheet and never fixed it. I'll change that right now- it'll be a lot vaguer, but the plan is that Luke finds it while taking a walk or something of that nature. Thanks!

also going to change Charlotte's deer powers so that deer can speak and hear English//native languages, I was debating that for the longest time and it just makes more sense that way. super hyped!!!!!!

My bad on that. I didn't realize the parents weren't god reincarnations until I started writing Charlotte's character sheet and never fixed it. I'll change that right now- it'll be a lot vaguer, but the plan is that Luke finds it while taking a walk or something of that nature. Thanks!

also going to change Charlotte's deer powers so that deer can speak and hear English//native languages, I was debating that for the longest time and it just makes more sense that way. super hyped!!!!!!

The reincarnations will all find their weapons at the same time while in the roleplay, so there's no need to change it to that! c:

@Invidia nymphadora. nymphadora. apolla apolla @ShadyAce r e i r e i @TheTraveller @Maree @mxlly @Fleuve cinnabuns cinnabuns @Chamomile deer deer WeaselThor WeaselThor Anchiale Anchiale

Heyo, everybody, hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! A reminder that if you get bored, we have the special non-canon thread ;) Stay safe and have fun!

~Gen

HxgE.gif
tumblr_p1micnjata1shxop5o6_400.gif
tumblr_mydnvhYSAh1srdlipo1_500.gif
VqG9.gif
original.gif
tumblr_m8f9ubw9aS1r2bz3uo1_r1_500.gif

CriminalRegularChicken-size_restricted.gif
FirmAnnualDiscus-small.gif
LTQiG.gif
5g5a.gif
DeadThisHog-small.gif

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f2d2d6850796a672d6968667377773d3d2d3534393130373537382e313531643037346636396530623963653638313035373635303434392e676966
giphy.gif
original.gif

@Invidia nymphadora. nymphadora. apolla apolla @ShadyAce r e i r e i @TheTraveller @Maree @mxlly @Fleuve cinnabuns cinnabuns @Chamomile deer deer Anchiale Anchiale
( WeaselThor WeaselThor , you still in??)

Heyo, everybody, I hope your holidays were epic and your new year is off to a grand start! I just wanted to make sure you all know we're still going! c:
(I'm a little busy myself, so I get it.)

I hope to move on fairly soon, so if you haven't gotten a post for a certain character up yet, fear not! You can pop 'em in regardless!

Love you all!!

[Side Note: If there are some characters you're finishing up, please do so soon. c: Because we all like a sane Gen.... right?]

~Gen <3

i'm a smol innocent child i refuse to let these bad words stain my eyes I'll lighten up on censoring cusses, though I'll probably still censor the f-word. I've been super busy lately with life, but I swear Zephyrus/Luke's post will be finished before the end of this week :) ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork )

i'm a smol innocent child i refuse to let these bad words stain my eyes I'll lighten up on censoring cusses, though I'll probably still censor the f-word. I've been super busy lately with life, but I swear Zephyrus/Luke's post will be finished before the end of this week :) ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork )

Well then by all means, you can go ahead! I just warn you that everyone else blatantly drops the f-bomb XD

Anchiale Anchiale BY THE WAY
I have been meaning to ask you something about this, but do you think it would be possible for my Skylie (Iris) and your Luke to have some sort of interesting relationship?
I was thinking at the very least, their Greek spirits would be drawn to each other, seeing as Zephyrus and Iris were married in the myths.

Any thoughts on that?

Look at me I finally remembered

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

Yeah, that'd make sense! I think the personalities would match up, as long as I don't pull Luke into the introvert side. I think Skylie's not too occupied (if you don't count her brother :p), so I could semi-start that now since my procrastinating butt has hardly started Luke's post. I like playing things by ear, but if you want to flesh stuff out we can do that too~

(edit: I may have gone a bit overboard with this, tell me if this was not the plan)

Last edited:
AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

Yeah, that'd make sense! I think the personalities would match up, as long as I don't pull Luke into the introvert side. I think Skylie's not too occupied (if you don't count her brother :p), so I could semi-start that now since my procrastinating butt has hardly started Luke's post. I like playing things by ear, but if you want to flesh stuff out we can do that too~

(edit: I may have gone a bit overboard with this, tell me if this was not the plan)

That was actually fantastic XD

Skylie is really, really unsure how to take this and I love it XD

@Invidia nymphadora. nymphadora. apolla apolla @ShadyAce r e i r e i @TheTraveller @mxlly @Fleuve cinnabuns cinnabuns @Chamomile deer deer Anchiale Anchiale

Alright, Gen's getting organized! (It comes with midterms week, I think....)

Seeing as I recently posted another interest check to hopefully gather more people, if you all could please post here in the OOC regarding your continuing interest in this RP, that would be great!

As for those of you who are READY for Gen to get off her ass and move this along... don't you worry! ;) I am possibly thinking of moving on come this weekend. : D

WHOA GEN LOOK AT YOU, AREN'T YOU PRODUCTIVE?

Yes. Yes I am. :coolshades:

Love you all!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

~Gen <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back