• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Greek Mythos: The Gods Awaken REBOOT [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
hey guys ~ sorry for the delay, i've been caught up with work but i'm back now! this is mostly basic stuff, so we can definitely do some back and forth in the ooc chat and liven this place up a little !! it's not necessary to have rs between these charas but i'm just interested on how they can interact so just having base dynamics is perfectly fine ^^ i'm not sure if this format works but i hope it's legible TT

tony and stef are the most in need for relationships !!

relationship ideas
(3/7 of these rs suggestions are crushes gdi)
kendrick/orpheus AnimeGenork AnimeGenork i did bring this up earlier but i like to think yurae to have a crush on him ! i don't have much else about actual dynamics and rs' unfortunately.

dmitry/hades nymphadora. nymphadora. okay so early on yurae's gonna have a crush on cordelia, spend time with her, confess, get rejected then be her friend, would he have any reaction towards that or? well y'know because it says on the relationships tab that he liked her too so wowie they have that in common lmao. and moving on from that, yurae would probably be there when he would eventually get close to delia. admittedly, he would tell her that he thinks dmitry is vv cool. then develops a minor crush (after the bi awakening triggered by ganymede) on him by being in proximity with delia? i'd assume any good side he might show to her, yurae would see it too. idk, i haven't brought this up to shady yet but that won't end well for yurae, poor him.

stevie/euterpe nymphadora. nymphadora. similarly another crush welp. this one would shortly happen after he stops crushing on delia. i mean who wouldn't love a sunshine? tho this too i don't think would be requited?

filo/amphitrite cinnabuns cinnabuns ofc we already touched on this, filo will seek him out right? yurae would definitely be curious of her backstory. i mean she looks korean, but she could def pass as a mix. i would think they would make good acquaintances lmao. like the one friend in the group that you know but you don't really hang out with, but you at least say good morning to them or something. maybe she could spend time with him and grace if that pair works out.

jannik/patroclus cinnabuns cinnabuns i feel like yurae would look up to him to a certain degree. like they're both, quiet, passive and friendly but jannik seems far more functional than he ever will be-- what with the intellect and mediator tendencies, y'know? i don't think they would really be the most close pair, nor would they really have a reason to. but i kinda see them get confused together whenever everyone gets chaotic.

grace/pandora mxlly mxlly woo finally someone who speaks korean !! after the inevitable age sharing, i'm not sure if it's appropriate for them to use honorifics in a foreign country where it doesn't matter anyway since they're surrounded by all sorts of other people. i guess that's more dependant on grace, though since he's older yurae would want to act like the responsible big brother to her. plus, would she possibly introduce herself by her korean name to yurae? yurae would probably feel comforted to have someone else speaking the language because he's still not the most fluent in english. he'll definitely slip some comments in korean around her, maybe asks her if he ever forgets a word.

tj/pan r e i r e i i did suggest earlier in another post that they could be friends of sorts. like quiet outsiders who don't really get involved with the whole situation the main group is tackling. staying on the outskirts, sitting in a separate room, after some time seeing each other in the same space, don't you think they'd at least make small talk and befriend one another? what do you think?

puck/hephaestus nymphadora. nymphadora. i meant to approach you earlier for this, but i did mention him when i was first 'aaaaa'-ing about rses. i was thinking that they would probably mesh well together from their quiet nature. greer would definitely find his intelligence and methodical ways respectable. plus, like hestia, the ice and fire thing is pretty cool !!

rhiannon/hecate + vitani/cassandra cinnabuns cinnabuns i think we mostly had it settled right? rhiannon is the kind of friend who would be chill and bring out considerate side of greer-- all that good stuff. vitani mirrors greer in certain angles but she's ultimately more wild and out there, would 10/10 recommend to get greer to let loose. i've already put out all of ideas on that last post so i haven't gotten anything to add ^^

mikhail/morpheus diwa diwa okay tbh mikhail is the name i was gonna give to greer's stepfather if it was ever gonna come up so cool coincidence. i was just thinking he could slide up to her and recognise her mild accent, then hit off in swedish. greer probably finds him classy for his interests, she also likes art history since her hometown is full of museums.

puck/hephaestus nymphadora. nymphadora. i mean, tony did live in spain for a while and i assume puck knows the language-- correct me if i'm wrong! she would probably playfully provoke him from time to time and slip in some musings for him to catch.

remus/achilles nymphadora. nymphadora. gays unite !! i'd imagine him running off somewhere in the confines of the area 'base of mt olympus' while everyone is gathering and tony follows him, y'know because splitting away from the group means you're gonna die. they'd definitely be the type to race each other don't you think? though maybe tony's angry vibes might scare him away at first.

looking for a stressed college buddy he can relate to,
a specific person who doesn't mind him doing his clingy sloth thing as like his go-to,
anyone else who wants to be subjected to regular expressions of love and comfort via physical affection.

garrett/demeter AnimeGenork AnimeGenork i could see garrett being one of stef's target victims since he looks pretty fluster-able, y'know? there's not a lot of options tbh. like at first maybe they made eye contact at some point while still in the crowd and stef winks, may or may not be happy with his reaction and goes up to introduce himself. it's pretty basic, but that's all i have ^^

i don't have anyone else but do feel free to hmu with suggestions. stef is the most lacking rn.

revalia revalia
hellooooo
its meee

*cough* ahem.
do you want me to post first and you'll go along with whatever i do? or vice versa? or did you wanna talk about how we should set the three of them up? im okay with anything

revalia revalia
hellooooo
its meee

*cough* ahem.
do you want me to post first and you'll go along with whatever i do? or vice versa? or did you wanna talk about how we should set the three of them up? im okay with anything
go ahead and post lovey <3 <3 ill follow up! i just got back from a weekend off internet - hmu in pms if have any difficulties to discuss <3

kendrick/orpheus @AnimeGenork i did bring this up earlier but i like to think yurae to have a crush on him ! i don't have much else about actual dynamics and rs' unfortunately.

Kenny's too much of a dummy to notice anything like that, so good luck to you, Yurae!
He's going to be over here... singing... Shawn Mendes songs.... ironically....

garrett/demeter @AnimeGenork i could see garrett being one of stef's target victims since he looks pretty fluster-able, y'know? there's not a lot of options tbh. like at first maybe they made eye contact at some point while still in the crowd and stef winks, may or may not be happy with his reaction and goes up to introduce himself. it's pretty basic, but that's all i have ^^

Victims, like, of bullying? Cuz Garett would be able to recognize that, being a longtime victim of it
If Stef winked at their first eye contact, Gare would just blink and think he had been hallucinating tbh
He has no idea what flirting is like, having never found someone to like that way :T

Oh gods XD

Good luck with that, Lexi, Olly's going to have a panic attack XD

Also, Ali's very entertained by Lizzie's entrance... a little too entertained >_>

XDD

I thought they'd make an interesting pair at first, Lizzie and Ali

Victims, like, of bullying? Cuz Garett would be able to recognize that, being a longtime victim of it
If Stef winked at their first eye contact, Gare would just blink and think he had been hallucinating tbh
He has no idea what flirting is like, having never found someone to like that way :T
nuuu, victims of his flirting-- the whole affectionate thing where he tries to fluster people lmao. what makes you think stef is gonna bully him??

nuuu, victims of his flirting-- the whole affectionate thing where he tries to fluster people lmao. what makes you think stef is gonna bully him??

Only the fact that he was bullied up until he was out of high school >_>
Also it's been a while since I've read Stef's CS, so I see "victim" and get worried >.<

Only the fact that he was bullied up until he was out of high school >_>
Also it's been a while since I've read Stef's CS, so I see "victim" and get worried >.<
no worries then ! after all you're gonna take a look soon, yeah?

no worries then ! after all you're gonna take a look soon, yeah?

Which btw that's all good
That is MY bad, Gare took over for a sec there

He probably would get really flustered, only because he's never actually had anyone flirt with him before? So he'd be really confused and start freaking out and geez Louise Gare you need to chillax

revalia revalia nymphadora. nymphadora. apolla apolla @ShadyAce r e i r e i diwa diwa @Maree mxlly mxlly @Fleuve cinnabuns cinnabuns chamomile chamomile deer deer

So um
In case any of you were wondering (you probably weren't but I was)

There are 36 girls...
...and 23 guys

I counted based on finished CSs, so if you think that's wrong, that's what I based it off of.

So um
I'm not making anymore characters, but I'm just gonna put it out there that guys are a thing >_>

And if you all need me, I'll be bumping the interest check...and hoping someone actually posts something...

~Gen
P.S. I like keeping things even ;w;

when my 4 boiiis are up, they'll be 27 guys, so we're closer. hehe !

hey guys ~ sorry for the delay, i've been caught up with work but i'm back now! this is mostly basic stuff, so we can definitely do some back and forth in the ooc chat and liven this place up a little !! it's not necessary to have rs between these charas but i'm just interested on how they can interact so just having base dynamics is perfectly fine ^^ i'm not sure if this format works but i hope it's legible TT

tony and stef are the most in need for relationships !!

relationship ideas
grace/pandora mxlly mxlly woo finally someone who speaks korean !! after the inevitable age sharing, i'm not sure if it's appropriate for them to use honorifics in a foreign country where it doesn't matter anyway since they're surrounded by all sorts of other people. i guess that's more dependant on grace, though since he's older yurae would want to act like the responsible big brother to her. plus, would she possibly introduce herself by her korean name to yurae? yurae would probably feel comforted to have someone else speaking the language because he's still not the most fluent in english. he'll definitely slip some comments in korean around her, maybe asks her if he ever forgets a word.

hihi! ok so since grace has been in italy for a while she's kind of dropped her use of honourifics with new people but since yurae's from korea and older than her she'd probably make an effort to ask what he'd prefer! it would also be really nice to have a big brother figure since her actual brothers are complete morons. and yes she could! and would definitely speak korean with him and help him out if it's needed <3

hihi! ok so since grace has been in italy for a while she's kind of dropped her use of honourifics with new people but since yurae's from korea and older than her she'd probably make an effort to ask what he'd prefer! it would also be really nice to have a big brother figure since her actual brothers are complete morons. and yes she could! and would definitely speak korean with him and help him out if it's needed <3
lmao, he'd be so nervous to impose anything on her but he's still vv used to having honorifics. we'll have to see how that big brother thing will turn out.
i haven't updated anything in the relationships tab-- should probably add this in ^^

I'm a little too amused by Dio not going beyond flirting with Ivy because of not messing up their friendship

while Ivy doesn't go beyond flirting because she's devoted to Trevor Noah

Ivy why

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

I don't know how, but Zeke got drunk somehow... O.o

b7e0471c600b56bc9dfb53a9b3c66044.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back