• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Good morning! Kane seems so well rounded and grounded; we'd be pleased to have her join our suffering us on the Island ~
A discord link will be sent to you shortly!

P.S - I enjoyed that trapnation remix!

Good morning! Kane seems so well rounded and grounded; we'd be pleased to have her join our suffering us on the Island ~
A discord link will be sent to you shortly!

P.S - I enjoyed that trapnation remix!

Thank you so much! I was worried I may have made her too overpowered, so I appreciate that!
I'm glad and scared to join!! I can't wait have Kane interact with everyone.

Thank you! The original song sounds amazing, but I personally like the trapnation mix too ^_^

HD-wallpaper-anime-original-boy-short-hair-sad-wings-angel.jpg
Cassiel. ❞
we stopped checking for monsters under the bed when we realized they were inside of us.​
❝ cursory information. ❞

name— Cassiel
nickname— Cass
lab tag— C16435
gender— Male | He/Him
age— 20
sexuality— Homosexual
role— The Leader

❝ modifications. ❞

dna— Barn Owl and Calabar Python
abilitiesSilent Flight: Cassiel has fringed feather tips that break the flow of the air at the trailing edge of his wings which allows him to fly almost silently | Excellent Hearing and Vision: Due to the owl DNA, Cassiel has excellent hearing and vision | Hardened Scales: Cassiel has organized layers of collagen beneath his scales; bundles of collagen in each layer run perpendicularly to those above and below. This creates a tough, sturdy crisscross arrangement that is very similar to patterns that have been observed in the hides of rhinoceroses. Despite the tough scales, his body remains incredibly flexible and agile | Talons: Cassiel has sharpened claws in place of fingernails on his hands
weaknesses— In order for his wings to support his weight, Cassiel's bone density was lightened which in turn makes his bones easier to break than normal density bones | If his feathers are damaged then he will be grounded until new ones grow in | Due to his light weight and bone density, Cassiel is not very strong
skillsFighting: Cassiel has knowledge of hand-to-hand combat from the times that the scientists forced him to fight other experiments to test how strong his scales were | Flying: Though he was never allowed outside, the scientists tested his flying and hunting skills in an artificial forest where he was tasked with hunting small rodents that were released into the room
weapons— His hardened scales make for a good defense and he can fight back with his talons

❝ visage. ❞

height— 5'4"
weight— 90 lbs
eye color— Vermillion
hair color— Black with a bluish tint
hair style— Short and messy
complexion— Pale
physique— Slender
wings— Roughly thirteen feet in length, the feathers where the joints meet his back and the tops of his wings are colored a charcoal gray that blends into white towards his wing-tips
scales— Reddish-brown and orange scales cover the tops of his arms, his shoulders, the sides of his neck, his inner thighs, and his shins
scars— There are scars on the parts of his arms and legs that his scales do not cover and he has a large scar that runs diagonally from his left shoulder and stops just before his right hip

❝ psyche. ❞

positive traits— Patient | Calm | Observant
negative traits— Blunt | Tends to bury any negative emotions he feels until he can't ignore them anymore | Puts the well-fare of others before himself
fears— People touching his wings | small spaces | Being restrained

❝ backstory. ❞

Cassiel's earliest memories of the lab begin at around seven years old but they are hazy, filled with pain and fear due to the modifications that were done to his body. When the aches and pains from the initial surgeries faded, Cassiel was pitted against other experiments to test how sturdy his scales were. When he wasn't fighting, the scientists were gauging his other skills through hunting trials; if he didn't succeed in his tests, he didn't receive food so even if he despised the experiments, he was motivated to do his best if he wanted to eat. When he wasn't being tortured with whatever new test the scientists wanted to perform that day, Cassiel was confined to his room.

When he was younger he had attempted escape after he had clawed a researchers face when the man was trying to restrain Cassiel, but despite breaking free, Cassiel didn't make it very far before he was captured again. Due to this, whenever he had to be transported to the testing rooms, his arms and wings were bound behind his back. Cassiel made his distain for the researchers quite clear and because of his behavior he spent a lot of time in his room without anything to entertain himself with. He had a hope of one day escaping the horrible place he was trapped in and that hope was the only thing that kept him going throughout the trials that were placed before him.

❝ aesthetics. ❞

❝ headcanons. ❞

~ His feathers fluff up like a bird whenever he is startled

~ When he is upset he will wrap his wings around himself and curl into a ball

~ Hates having his wings touched, especially when it is done suddenly

~ Laying on his wings is uncomfortable, so he will lay on his stomach to sleep

~ Has frequent nightmares about the trauma he went through at the lab

~ More to be added later
fallen angel. ❞

Cass is an interesting mix! We love a broody baby and look forward to seeing how he fares on the Island with everyone.
Accepted <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back