• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Gonna plant my flag of interest here in case the forager spot opens up, but if not, good luck on your roleplay ^^

Gonna plant my flag of interest here in case the forager spot opens up, but if not, good luck on your roleplay ^^
I'll add you to the interest list for that position! Roles are not first come, first serve so you're welcome to work on a CS and submit it. If a spot has multiple people interested then I will wait (for 24 hours after the first submitted CS) to review the completed profiles for it and then make my decision based on who I think is a better fit for the role and story.

I'll add you to the interest list for that position! Roles are not first come, first serve so you're welcome to work on a CS and submit it. If a spot has multiple people interested then I will wait (for 24 hours after the first submitted CS) to review the completed profiles for it and then make my decision based on who I think is a better fit for the role and story.
Oh thank you!

Question: Could the two animals my character is spliced with be a Red Fox and an Ocelot or would you prefer our characters to have one predator and one prey type for their animals?

Oh thank you!

Question: Could the two animals my character is spliced with be a Red Fox and an Ocelot or would you prefer our characters to have one predator and one prey type for their animals?
They most certainly can be whatever you desire :) There's no issue with that combo

Are we able to reserve animals or can multiple characters have the same animal?
I would prefer the cast have different animals and abilities since theres such a wide variety to choose from. I dont mind if there are multiples families (snakes, cats, canines) as long as the specific animal is unique (tiger, lion, ocelot, etc). I'll be marking down whats taken as profiles get approved, but I'm not reserving anything at this time to keep the application process fair. If multiple profiles are submitted with overlapping animals I will choose the better fit for the role and work with the other applicants to see what can be changed or compromised.

I'm also heading to sleep so if I dont respond I'll be sure to do so after waking up in roughly 7 hours!

Aranae
SIG - 119
Fem
Bisexual
Builder
Darwin’s Spider/ Weaver ant
5’8
Ash gray hair + Ruby red eyes
SKILLS & WEAKNESSES
Nimble & Agile
Innate carpenter
Deathly patient

Weak Fire
Weak Gas
Weak open areas
ABILITIES
Web-spinning - Aranae could eject webs from under her tongue.
Insectoid strength - Aranae can lift several times her own body weight.

5'8
121lbs

PERSONALITY & SAMPLE
Aranae is seen to be mostly subdued in captivity, rather than striking out at the caretakers she seems to be observing & treating the caretakers with wariness. Though it appears she is able to feign friendliness when observations have exceeded a few years. A pragmatic creature, she is inherently more calm in the face of danger. But rather than accepting her fate or clawing in bestial anger at a threat. Aranae is able to discern the proper response to a threat and lay out an effective counter.

Proper care must be taken around her extremities as it seems she can injure careless personnel with the exoskeleton around her hands and wrists.

[SAMPLE]

The doctors say they’re there to help her regain her memories, unlock her past. They say she was some sort of hybrid from the aftermath of a testing gone wrong. She thinks otherwise. But she doesn’t voice her complaints--never. She observes, she listens to their tone. Liars.

“She’s a good girl.”
“Mhmm.”

The younger doctor--by tone Aranae deduces--flicks a side eye at her in disbelief. She’s cautious; good for her. Unfortunately for Aranae, she needed them to be lazy & trusting.

“Aranae, meet Dr. Hashima. She’ll be overseeing your recovery for the next few months.”
The aforementioned doctor shuffles into the cell, clipboard tight against sterile white PPI.

“Nice to meet you.”

“A pleasure.” Aranae drawls, holding up her hand.

The doctor eyes the outstretched palm, calculations perfectly written across her face. She decides not to shake. Aranae’s lip twitch. Liar. She patronises them for the next few hours until they are satisfied.

She needed to bide her time. See an opening in their defences: mentally or physically. Something inside her bones told her to, like an instinct. Primal yet tempered by cold steel.

LAB
Aranae remembers most of her young adult life with details going further back than that being foggy and headache inducing.

Oh? Look whos caught in my web.
© pasta

Last edited:
3dad859d10a5f0e3beb93e5b8f4dd212.jpg
✺ ━ Basics ━ ✺

NAME:: Autumn- The scientist that named her said her hair reminded him of the color that the leaves turn in the fall.
Lab Tag:: R2F8O6
Pronouns:: She/Her
SEXUALITY:: Pansexual
ROLE:: The Forager

DNA:: Red Fox and Ocelot
Abilities:: Enhanced speed and agility ~ Enhanced senses: She has excellent night-vision, her hearing has sharpened, and she has an excellent sense of smell ~ Her balance and stability have increased ~ The skin on the soles of her feet has thickened, which allows her to walk around without the need for shoes.

Weaknesses:: Loud sounds and strong smells can have adverse side effects due to her enhanced senses, prolonged exposure to either stimuli will cause painful headaches and nausea ~ Because her vision is more suited to the dark of night, bright light leaves her practically unable to see and prolonged exposure will results in painful headaches ~ Because both of the animals whose DNA she was injected with are largely nocturnal, she gets tired easily during the heat of the day ~ She is lacking in the strength department since she is more suited to speed and agility ~ She can't swim to save her life which doesn't bode well for being trapped on an island.

Skills:: Cooking: Due to her docile behavior, she was allowed to roam around the facility with her assigned caretaker. When she took an interest in cooking it was used as a privilege to encourage positive behavior on her part: If she was good for the scientists, she was allowed in the kitchen to learn and practice new recipes under the supervision of her caretaker. Drawing: Under the circumstances that she did have to be confined to her room, Autumn took up drawing to pass the time and keep herself occupied.

Weapons:: Her claws and fangs make for a good defense if she has need, though she keeps a stone knife strapped to her hip for emergencies.

✺ ━ Appearance ━ ✺

BODY TYPE:: Small and Willowy
Height:: 4'9" (145cm)
Weight:: 90 lbs (41 kg)

DESCRIPTION:: Long bright red hair that falls in a wild cascade well past her waist and golden-colored eyes with slitted pupils ~ She has fluffy fox ears and a bushy tail covered in fur that is the same coloring as her hair ~ Her canines have sharpened and elongated slightly, giving her the appearance of fangs ~ Each of her fingers are tipped with sharp claws that she uses when climbing and tearing apart food.

✺ ━ Personality ━ ✺

POSITIVE TRAITS:: Empathetic // Optimistic // Compassionate

NEGATIVE TRAITS:: Tentative // People-Pleaser // Sensitive

FEARS:: Deep bodies of water // Storms

✺ ━ Backstory ━ ✺

LIFE IN THE LAB:: Autumn's earliest memories of the lab begin at the age of five. Even as a young child, Autumn wanted to please the scientists, even if she didn't like the tests and experiments they conducted on her. She fussed very little when it came time to go to the labs and any fight she did put up was easily soothed. One of the scientists was assigned as her care-taker and was the person responsible for monitoring her outside of the labs. With good behavior, Autumn was allowed to decorate the room she was assigned to so long as the decorations passed the inspection from her care-taker. Any bad behavior resulted in her items of interest such as cooking and drawing being withheld until she showed signs of consistent good behavior again. All her life the scientists repeatedly told her that the testing was for her own benefit and as such, Autumn harbors no ill-will towards any of the scientists at the lab.

Theme Song:: Sing To Me - Missio

Autumn stepped into the sterilized experiment room, the door softly clicking shut behind her. Marcus, her care-taker, had dropped her off at the door and would then make his way to the observation room where the rest of the scientists were gathered. The lights- normally a bright white- had been dimmed to accommodate for her sensitive eyes. As she patiently waited for the scientist over-seeing the experiment to explain what she would be doing that day, she let her eyes wonder around the room. A table had been set up across the room from where she stood, black plastic boxes neatly lined along it's surface, with a smaller white box set off to the side on a stool. As she wandered at what they could contain, her ears pinned back against her head as feed-back from the speaker stationed above the door filled the room.

"Today we are focusing on your keen sense of smell. The white container holds a handkerchief kindly contributed by Doctor Stone and a tie also contributed by Doctor Stone resides in one of the black boxes. You will scent the item in the white box and then, without lifting the lids or otherwise looking into any of the black boxes, you will identify which box contains the tie. You may begin R2F8O6."

Stepping towards the stool, she popped the lid open and lifted out the piece of cloth residing within. Lifting it towards her nose, she delicately sniffed along the fabric, taking in the scent that wafted towards her. Locking the scent into her mind, she turned and stepped towards the table. As she approached, she noticed that each box had small holes poked into the lid to allow her access to the smells inside.

One by one, she bent down and sniffed at each box and it wasn't until she reached the third box from the end that she got another whiff of that same scent. Directing her eyes towards the darkened window where she knew the scientists were observing, she tapped a claw against the plastic.

Last edited:
AKULA AKULA
I'm really into the concept you came up with for the builder! You did a great job of bringing her to life and she seems like she'll be a great fit for the role. I'll change your status from 'interested' to 'taken' and message you the Discord link shortly ~

SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles
Autumn is such a cutie! She really fits the Forager role well and shares some similarities with Phara so they should find each other relatable at least ~ I'll change your status from 'interested' to 'taken' since I haven't heard from the other interested user and there's no competing CS yet. I'll also message you a Discord link shortly!

download20220405080536.pngLab Tag: JH602907
Name: Rosemary
Role: Hunter
DNA: Siberian Tiger and Red-Tailed Hawk
Appearance: Rosemary is a Twenty-two Years old girl, She has long Silvery mid-back hair. She has fair skin and dark blue eyes, She has Sharp claws and Two Fangs, She has black and white-colored cat paws that she uses to catch prey and rip them up and Brown bird-like wings that she keeps folded up until the needs to fly and she uses to help spot prey in the air.
Personality
Good Traits
  • Loyal
  • Obedient
  • Smart
  • Friendly
Bad Traits
  • A little mischivious
  • Agressive
  • Naive
Ablities:
  • Similar to a Siberian tiger, She has night vision so she can sometimes hunt at the night and has a keen sense of smell, also similar to a Red-tailed hawk, she has keen vision and can see up to like 10 yards away.
Weaknesses:
  • Due to her being Partly Nocturnal, She is a bit tired during the noon hours and takes Cat naps like an ACTUAL Cat
  • Shes weak in the heat and it causes her to go in a coma if she overheats, So she brings a punch of water to stay cool
  • Hr nose can be overwhelmed by to many smells, and She'll Start feeling nauseous.
Skills:
  • Tracking: she's good at Tracking prey and also good at tracking people, if they're lost.
  • Dancing: During the time she was confined in her cell, She decided to try and teach herself how to dance.
Life in the lab: Rosemary was in the lab since she was 5, She's been very trusting of the scientists and cares about them, despite the fact they experiment on her. They do treat her like She's a guest and rosemary likes that and treats them well. Besides the fact She pranks Everyone when they least expected it to make her day. Rosemary doesn't like it when an experiment has needles in it and it'll cause her to freak out, With some minor bribing she'll ease up to it, but it doesn't make her happier anyway. Rosemary was always interested in what everyone does and she sometimes wanted to learn on how to dance.
Writing sample: Rosemary awoke primarily by a nudge of a doctor, as she blinks dazedly confused n What is going on. The man in a white looked at Rosemary."Rosemary, Time for your tests." He said. Rosemary let out a groan, She didn't want to do it, but at least it fo a good reason, She guess. "Okay...Professor Markov. "Rosemary said. Professor markov was her favorite scientist and pretty much her dance instructor as well, She got up and followed the scientist down the brink white hallway, As one of the lights flickered needed to be fixed, Her ears twitched a bit in slight worry and small excitement on what's the test of the day. As he lead her into a briskly dark room, and the door shut with a click, Professor markov stepped up the stair into the observation room.
"Okay, Rosemary we're Going to test out your nightvision and see if you can Hunt down this robo mouse."He said thought the speakers.
Oh boy... Rosemary was a bit nervous but she was ready for this test anyway.

Last edited:
Lab Tag: JH602907
Name: Rosemary
Role: Hunter
DNA: Siberian Tiger and Red-Tailed Hawk
Appearance: Rosemary is a Twenty-two Years old girl, She has long Silvery mid-back hair. She has fair skin and dark blue eyes, She has Sharp claws and Two Fangs, She has black and white-colored cat paws that she uses to catch prey and rip them up and Brown bird-like wings that she keeps folded up until the needs to fly and she uses to help spot prey in the air.
Personality
Good Traits
  • Loyal
  • Obedient
  • Smart
  • Friendly
Bad Traits
  • A little mischivious
  • Agressive
  • Naive
Ablities:
  • Similar to a Siberian tiger, She has night vision so she can sometimes hunt at the night and has a keen sense of smell, also similar to a Red-tailed hawk, she has keen vision and can see up to like 10 yards away.
Weaknesses:
  • Due to her being Partly Nocturnal, She is a bit tired during the noon hours and takes Cat naps like an ACTUAL Cat
  • Shes weak in the heat and it causes her to go in a coma if she overheats, So she brings a punch of water to stay cool
  • Hr nose can be overwhelmed by to many smells, and She'll Start feeling nauseous.
Skills:
  • Tracking: she's good at Tracking prey and also good at tracking people, if they're lost.
  • Dancing: During the time she was confined in her cell, She decided to try and teach herself how to dance.
Life in the lab: TBA
Hello ~ Is this your completed CS or is it still a Work In Progress?

WIP STILL
Okie doke! I do want to mention that face claims are required for this story so only a written description of them won't suffice. Not sure if you're still searching for one or not, but wanted to slide in a reminder just in case ~

IT accidentally deleted it and i managed to add it again, It should show up on te post.

• title

artist

THE GUARDIAN

R

equisite.

tag

HBU342

Name

Teddy

male

height

7'2"

weight

430 lbs

weapons

teeth, claws, and his strength, he may make some later, but they tend to break quickly for him

M

odifications.

APPEARANCE

Hair is black on the sides and white on top, thought to imitate the Honey Badger. His eyes are an amber brown, like sun reflecting its fire against molasses. His complexion is rough to say the least, from scraps and other tests of his ability he's been awarded scars that have mostly scabbed over and healed, but their presence is still there. If the bear portion of his DNA doesn't give you the hint, this man is built.

DNA
    Grizzly Bear & Honey Badger

STRENGTHS & ABILITIES

Teddy has a
    bite force of 661 PSI,
    compare that to a human's 162 (and I averaged the Grizzly's and human's bite force together, because 1160psi is overpowered and I figure human & honey badger DNA has to water it down).

Strength and taking blows
    are this beast's bread and butter, lifting up to 700lbs with ease. His body is made up of muscle, especially in his arms, legs, and his shoulders appear hunched like the Grizzly. His neck and other niche areas have looser, fattier skin, a trait from the Honey Badger, that make it more difficult to injure and easier for him to shake off.

An
    astute sense of smell,
    which rivals that of a hound.

The Honey Badger's
    immunity to poisons and venom,
    such as that of snakes and scorpions, extend to Teddy. Albeit being bitten or stung enough times can knock him out. The tenacity of the weasel flows in him.

WEAKNESSES

Has a top speed of
    30-35mph,
    only achieved over short distances. It's good enough to charge something, but he is
    not fast and will not sustain these speeds.
    Yes he has a level of stamina that outperforms big cats, but it's not used for running. For perspective, any bear can outrun an average human, but someone like Usain Bolt can outrun even the fastest bear. Teddy at most could maintain his top speed for 100 meters. Bonus comparison, the Ocelot gets up to 38mph.

Size and muscle are a double edge sword
    , while it has it's benefits, its drawbacks are a knock down on flexibility and even having a shorter head turning radius. The muscle and fat of his neck provide resistance when turning his head. His size is also cause clumsiness if not taken into account (an example would be having someone's webbing snag on him).

This half sized dumpster truck
    requires a lot of food per day.

Very cold temperatures,
    such as those of Alaskan winters, instill a manner of slowing down. He'll be much sluggish, and even more easy to irritate and instigate. He'll also sleep for longer periods (no idea if this will be present in the roleplay, but I thought I'd mention it just in case).
    skills

lifting (such as holding heavy objects for construction), sparring, swimming, digging, taste-testing (he'll give you his honest criticisms)

P

ersonality

Teddy may appear stoic or uninterested but he's really just keeping tabs on his surroundings, studying opportunities around him more than he would invest a reaction to a needless joke. That isn't to say a joke or such wouldn't merit a simple smile or taut chuckle, yet he seems slow to do so. Rarely does he intend to upset others or act rude, but he is aggressive at the the slightest hint of danger and threat and like the Honey Badger, he does not give a fuck. He can 0-100 escalate from resting to barreling into an intruder. He is cranky when tired, just waking up, or hungry. He has something of a motherly and tough love that he demonstrates itself within the group. He might nitpick, wanting to comment on saftey or logical approaches, wanting to reign in any childish impulses that he think may do more harm than not. He wants to protect but also to open their eyes to the reality of their world, the dangers and the more pessimistic matters of it. He can respect a willingness to see the good of things, but blind hope and tactless ideals will fell you fast and hard. Better that he barks than if he bites (or swipes). He can understand a mistake, but repetitive mistakes not so much. In perhaps an estranged way, this group quickly feels like a family, as it is all that will be available to him.

positives;
    sincere, motherly, objective, logical
    neutral;
    protective, vigilant, altruistic
    negatives;
    temperamental, aloof, aggressive, stern

L

ife in the Lab

There was a fair amount of abuse and care in Teddy's history. The memories of infancy are spotty at best, and he can only recall complete memories from being six and on. As the objective of his existence, as he speculates it, is to be a fighter, someone or thing you do not want to continue messing around with; he was pitted against other experiments with the same vision in mind for them. In his youth he was stubborn, had a bad attitude, and a tenacious spirit, so he did not normally follow instructions willingly. He felt instigated at the drop of a hat or even if looked at the wrong way, making it dangerous for staff to interact with plainly. A different scientist was eventually made the Head of the team building him. This doctor was a burly man, and even so would wear reinforced armor that made him look like he belonged in Pacific Rim and they would spar together.

This developed a respect for the man, as while others were sitting behind their glass and tapping away at their desks, this dude just dares to enter his ring. Not to mention at the time while he was smaller than the Lead, he was kind of getting his ass kicked. As the team saw and felt he was one of their best fighting and fortuitous experiments, and as they said, "calmed down a bit" he was given less restraints. He still never got to go out of his rooms unless he was being moved to other rooms for experimentation, but he had more freedoms than he did in his "moody, teenage phase" as the Lead calls it.

As you may have guessed, he received a pet name from the staff they became tickled with, "Teddy Weasely," though he only chooses to go by Teddy.

♡coded by uxie♡

coffee min coffee min
Teddy is beauty. Teddy is grace. I love that he could easily rip off my face.
In all seriousness, I can think of no better fit for the Guard than him! Your CS and writing are beautiful and a Discord link will be sent shortly.
Welcome aboard!

159679a46db4bbf2a54c48a60abd388b.jpg
⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚ on the surface.

lab tag JGWR1A
name ➵ zev; the name comes from a word a few of the scientists used to call him, 'the ze'ev'.
age ➵ 23
gender ➵ male
role ➵ the leader

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚ howling at the moon.
dna ➵
gray wolf & common raven
abilities ➵ since arriving at the lab, zev's had extensive surgeries in order to better fit his body to his merged dna- this includes adding extra appendages, such as canine ears, a tail, and large raven wings (which he's since cut off), as well as restructuring the bone structure in his legs to make his feet more canine in shape with thick paw pads, which aids him in long-distance running, as well as sharp fangs and claws. direct abilities he's gained from his wolf dna include a greatly increased stamina, enhanced sight, scent, and eyesight, while his raven dna grants him greater spacial awareness and somewhat increased intelligence. along with this, zev emits pheromones from his wrists and ankles which he uses to mark the group's 'territory', as he's found it wards off other predators. he also can replicate a wolf's howl, a near ear-piercing sound that can stun those caught unaware, though he often uses it to call for meetings, as the sound can carry for miles through the island.
weaknesses ➵ due to the extensive surgeries performed on him, zev suffers from chronic pain and migraines, which can often strike at random and leave him severely distressed. occasionally, his body will attempt to compensate by shooting up his adrenaline, though this results in him becoming aggressive and irritable. zev also goes through dysphoric episodes in which he becomes increasingly animalist and territorial- these are usually triggered by memories from the lab or severe injuries, and can last anywhere from a few minutes to a day or two.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚ digging deeper.
life in the lab ➵ zev ddoesn't remember much from his time at the lab. he remembers when he was first taken in ten years prior, waking up in that cold cell, muzzled and bound, hearing the few researchers allowed near him discussing the former head of the project pulling out because of her son's untimely death, how they were scrambling for money, and he was too much of a liability, and they should just get rid of him. no, the others said. no, they said, as he went under the knife again and again, growing further and further from his fellow subjects as they sewed on more parts, replaced more of his dna, replaced more of him, made him more and more a monster, an unholy amalgamation of man and beast. it was a trauma no child should've had to endure, a trauma that broke him time and time again, making his mind less human each time he woke up. the muzzling and binding became an everyday task- he can't remember a single day spent freely outside his cell, only transfer between rooms.

oh, the rooms- the trials he'd undergone there had ranged from simple sensory tests and mental stimulation, to brutal training exercises bordering on dogfights. they'd pitted him against several opponents, and though he'd earned several scars in that torturous arena, he'd always came out on top.

he was around nineteen, or so he'd assumed. they never celebrated his birthday, never even told him
when his birthday was. his final surgery had been completed a month or so ago, the cruel, useless weights added to his back purely for show were now fully 'functional'. they were having people come over to look at him, to gawk and stare and congratulate while he'd surely be facing another fight- one he'd no doubt win, but a fight nonetheless. zev would claim he doesn't remember what happened that day. he does. the researchers claimed it was a brutal accident, a mistake. it wasn't. only flashes remain in dev's memory, of a bloody escape from the chains holding him, the chase around the facility until he'd finally gotten his hands on that sharp, gleaming instrument, the deadly tool he'd turned upon himself- and used to cut off his own wings.

zev was punished greatly for that.

the next few years weren't quiet, but quieter. the fights still happened, but they were fewer, farther between. zev was quieter, too. more analytical. he'd never been trusting of the researchers, those who'd caused him nothing but pain, but now, he'd really taken his time to study them. and while he was kept in the farthest reaches of the facility, he'd taken time to study the others, as well. he promised himself that we would not die like this, in this place.

he'd find his way out.

sample ➵

[tw: abuse, death, blood]

Pine. Moss. Petrichor.

Zev ran through the forest, hunched low, feet padding against the ground. His sensitive nose took in every scent as he ran, searching for the pheromones that came off a prey animal in the hunt. He'd decided to join Bee today after ensuring each member of the group was able to accomplish their tasks- in all honesty, he'd always been more of a hunter, not good enough in the water to join Phara's fishing excursions, not nimble enough with his hands to even stand a chance against Aranae's complex masterpieces. Now, in his 'natural environment', Zev's stamina and keen senses propelled him forward, keeping pace alongside Bee.

Songbird. Dead leaves. Insects.

Zev's canine ears twisted and turned, picking up each delicate sound that came out of the forest. The surgical additions hurt, sure, but ten years later, they'd gone from a searing pain every time he moved to an occasional dull ache, no longer threatening to split his skull in two. It worked out rather well for him, at least currently, his enhanced hearing aiding him in identifying the skittering creature the pair was chasing down.

Sunlight...? Wait, no. LED lights. Harsh, buzzing. Bleach, ammonia, the soft squeak of shows on tile.

Zev latched onto a scent. It was... himself? No, that's not right. It was different. Still, it was another wolf. He looked down at his hands- no, paws- no, hands. Human hands, fine and dextrous with softly etched lines and neatly trimmed nails. The other wolf was across the room from him, pressed up against the wall, their form barely realized in the dim, flickering light. Zev let out a low growl. He knew they were watching. He knew if he didn't do this, they would punish him.

Someone was calling, distant. They were too late- he was already locked onto his target. Every part of his body tingled in anticipation. His opponent backed away. He pushed forward. The voice was there again, but Zev was so close, the scent still in his nose, his body at the ready...

The lights flickered. On, off. On, off. Off...

Zev leapt forward. His prey had no time to react- his mouth found their neck, sharp teeth digging in as they watched, that final snap-

"Zev, what the hell?"

Zev looked up at Bee. He felt the fur of the rabbit carcass in his mouth, still warm, and spit it out in disgust, along with the blood that had stained the rabbit's fur as well as his teeth. Zev refused to meet Bee's eyes, attempting to hide his shame- he knew everyone, they all had their own issues, but hell, he was the leader, he was better than this...

Wasn't he?

Last edited:

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑

• 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟: 𝐁𝐞𝐞
    𝐀𝐠𝐞: 𝟐𝟐
    𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫: 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐢𝐝
    𝐃𝐍𝐀: 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐡 + 𝐋𝐢𝐨𝐧
    𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐛: 𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞. 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤, 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦. 𝐇𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐝𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐬. 𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐜𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐲. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞.𝐇𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝, 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞. 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐥𝐚𝐛 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡. 𝐇𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐩𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐬. 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐜𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐲, 𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back