• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ~ Forever Young: A Youth Club RP | OOC ~

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
How long have they all been going to the grove? Jade might’ve actually been a member with some of them .

I know Harry started a year ago and Cass is new

How long have they all been going to the grove? Jade might’ve actually been a member with some of them .

I know Harry started a year ago and Cass is new
It’s Willow’s second year and Cam’s first

Random fun fact about me that I just realized: the more traumatic the backstory for my oc’s the more I’ve thought about and used them. Idk why it’s just how I roll

It’s Willow’s second year and Cam’s first

Random fun fact about me that I just realized: the more traumatic the backstory for my oc’s the more I’ve thought about and used them. Idk why it’s just how I roll
Yeah I can relate to that too. I suppose you get more emotionally invested in them that way

So, now that we are all set up in terms of characters...

A storyline that I had in mind (mostly to get everyone settled into the rp, and playing their characters) was that we could do something like a welcome party at the Grove?

Maybe the kids are supposed to plan it (just something simple and lowkey like music and food etc.), but Luke suggests to the rest of the kids about setting up a scheme.

Basically to have an after-hours party in the off-limits cellar, after the main welcome party has ended. Get the staff distracted by suggesting some sort of a get-together for the parents of the kids (or some other distraction), and sneak in late. No adult supervision, no authority figures xD

NPC parents would be fun too 😂

I’m just imaging Mrs Granger being cringingly flirty toward Steven because honestly she’s just that type of person lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back