• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

animeloulou

One Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

Hi there~!

I'm currently looking for a 18+ partner to create a 1x1 MxF romance/drama/supernatural/sci-fi/angst RP for the K-drama inspired show Dramaworld (and its second season Dramaworld 2).

Both seasons are now on ITVX in the UK
here (VPN can be used in other countries)!

You can watch the season 1 trailer here, and watch the season 2 trailer knowing that spoilers are within here for a season that's more of a deconstruction of what makes a k-drama, but here's a quick synopsis of the plot of the 1st season:

Claire Duncan (Liv Hewson), a geeky 20-year-old college student, is obsessed with Korean dramas. While most co-eds are out partying, she's glued to the screen watching her favorite k-drama actor, Joon Park (Sean Dulake), in the drama Taste of Love. Claire's waking days, sadly, are not nearly as thrilling as the ones depicted in the k-drama world. Between work and school, her only escape is the glamour and excitement of Taste of Love and Joon Park's intoxicating charm and good looks. Claire spends almost every second wishing he would walk through the doors and sweep her off her feet. Her world, however, is turned upside down when, through a twist of fate and a touch of magic, she finds herself sucked into her smartphone and transported into her favorite k-drama. Stuck inside Dramaworld, Claire finally gets to meet Joon Park in the flesh. But now that she's a leading lady, she can't just watch the drama unfold. She has to be a part of it.

I'm currently looking for someone to write for any of the characters in these ships:
~ Claire x Joon
~ OC x OC

We can follow the plot from the shows themselves, or branch out in AUs and our own ideas of how the story should go... I'm open to new possibilities~! I would love to craft a story together with my partner.

Requirements:

• No one-liners. I write from 3 to 6 paragraphs, so have a good sense of grammar and spelling please.​
  • We will be using PMs for this RP.​
If you are interested, please reply to this post or PM me~!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back