• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Silence Falls (1920s Hollywood RP) OOC Page

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
I don't have any particular character ideas yet. Waiting to see if anything inspires me.

I'll be getting my sheets up soon. I'll be playing two roles, a beard couple. (unless if someone would want to play one in the pairing and i'd play the other. just two old friends. either way, either character would be open to romance). please reach out to me by dms or here if you'd want to do any option?
1715730276456.png 1715730306964.png
I'm thinking these two for my face claims? they are Alla Nazimova and Mischa Auer, respectivly.

I'll be getting my sheets up soon. I'll be playing two roles, a beard couple. (unless if someone would want to play one in the pairing and i'd play the other. just two old friends. either way, either character would be open to romance). please reach out to me by dms or here if you'd want to do any option?
View attachment 1162451 View attachment 1162452
I'm thinking these two for my face claims? they are Alla Nazimova and Mischa Auer, respectivly.
LOVE those face claims! :D I'm honestly excited to meet your characters.

If anyone wants they can be affiliated with AW-BAU Pictures, the studio co-owned by my character's father. I would love some interaction on possible films between my character and any actors/writers/directors.

If anyone wants they can be affiliated with AW-BAU Pictures, the studio co-owned by my character's father. I would love some interaction on possible films between my character and any actors/writers/directors.
I’d love it if my two could be stock actors in that same studio! (And potentially, some kind of romance could be possible betwixt the relevant players)

I'm totally good with that. It would give us a base for our characters interacting right off the bat when the roleplay starts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back