• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Mendoza Heights Character Sheets

Other
Here

• Antonia "Toni" Mazzaferro, 16, Sophomore (wip)
    Face: Niykee Heaton
    This Italian Stallion is well... Provocative to say the least. Moved to Mendoza right after middle school from Chicago for her father's career, mother is a doctor. Their family is pure Italian with a long lineage. Her father works for an investment firm. As a lawyer, he recently was offered a better paying job. They moved to Mendoza a few years ago and it didn't take her mother long to find a job at a local hospital as an ER Surgeon.

Last edited:

Art by Ambiloquous

Yarely Roderick Crane

But I'll keep fighting, I won't give in
I'll find my voice, let my light within
I may be different, but that's okay
I'll shine bright, in my own way

• scroll

scroll

It's my rule to never lose my temper until it will be detrimental to keep it.

Sean O'Casey

North side Burnout

Hunter

full name

Hunter Jax Drake

nicknames

Just Hunter. Jax reserved for close friends.

d.o.b.

April 11th

sexuality

Hetflex

Voices in my Head

Falling in Reverse.

visage

height

6'1

weight

Muscular || Athlete's bod

hair c.

Natural. Dark brown. neck length and somewhat messy

eye c.

Hazel

Piercings

Ears - just lobes. Nothing fancy bout him

faceclaim

Nick Robinson

psyche

By all rights, Hunter is a friendly kid. He doesn’t necessarily curse out anyone who he doesn’t feel deserves it. He’s there for his friends and family whent hey really need him, and he’s charismatic as all hell.

But recently, there have been changes in Hunter’s life. His father passed, his mother remarried someone from her past, and he gained a stepbrother and stepsister (even though the brother doesn’t live with them). These changes to his personal life affected Hunter deeply. He quit football, something that brought a lot of joy to his life and now he paints edgy and moody paintings. He had always painted, as it was something that helped him deal with the intensity of football. His paintings were bright and vibrant, much like he was, but now with his artwork taking a dark turn, showing darker figures and and even grimmer situations, his outlook on life is the same as well.

Hunter is now moody all the time. One thing can set him off that may result in screaming matches. He’s like a bomb that will go off with the slightest nudge. He spends a lot of time alone but he’s not a loner because he has maintained his place in the social hierarchy of his high school, but the friends that he had while on the team, he doesn't’ know what they truly think about him. He doesn’t know if they hate him for quitting so abruptly. He hasn’t talked to them since quitting the team and Hunter is the kind of person to be too stubborn to reach other himself. Most of the guys are as well, so it’s a two way street that seems open but neither willing to walk down it.

smoking, drinking, the smell of the salty sea in the morning, art, music that matches his brooding mood, darker colors, food that makes you feel guilty for eating it, working out (he has a lot of anger in him), working on his truck and paintings, code red and baja blast mountain dew

dislikes

being stuck inside, broccoli, poppy music (the genre, not artist), dominos pizza (papa johns gang rise up), humid days (he hates sweating), sweating without the rush of working out

history

tw. death, car accidents, drunk driver

-Has lived in Mendoza Heights all his life and was born in Mendoza
    -Father was a business owner (owned Asgard Fitness, a gym that has 3 locations in Mendoza)
    -Father's name is Jackson Drake and was killed while going to work one day when he was struck by a drunk driver
    -His father was married to Violet "Viola" Banks until 20 months ago when Jackson died
    -Roughly 12 months later, she remarried to Ashton West's father, whom she had dated when she was a college student (before she met Jackson)
    -When they married, his daughter, Ashton West, came to live with them (she hates her mother)
    -Hunter, who had played 2 full seasons of Football at Mendoza High, had quit due to the fact that his father, who was a high school football star in his own right when he was a teenager, had pushed Hunter to play it and being on the team after his dad passed away, he couldn't take the pain of the constant reminder of his father.
    -It was midway the normal season when Hunter just went up and quit, abandoning his teammates in the process (he was a tight end when on the team)
    -Since then, though Hunter had always had painting as an outlet, he became more serious about it after quitting football. While his art had been comical and lighthearted, his art now is darker. It's broody and a reflection of the torment he's constantly.
    -Speaking of his torment, his on-again, off-again girlfriend is a victim of his misery loves company-like approach to his life. He's developed toxic tendencies. As a result, he and Dahlia always go through hot and intense then cold and distant periods and they're currently on ice.
    -He's currently dating Sloane Vargas-Murphy and even if Hunter shouldn't, he'll purposely flaunt that wherever Dahlia could see. He'll admit it, but he's not over Dahlia. He might not ever be over her. Underneath all of the macho denial, Hunter knows Dahlia is his soul mate. His twin flame, but it's hard to see that when every little thing she does when they're split gets on his last nerve.

gallery

connections

Sloane Vargas-Murphy

Current girlfriend that he's been dating since the middle of the summer. They got together after Hunter had yet another split with his on-again, off-again girlfriend, Dahlia Blake. He finds her exciting and a constant in his life that doesn't stress him out too much like his ex does. She's also incredibly hot, so that's a huge plus for Hunter.

Ashton West

Ashton is his newly-acquired step sister (and her brother, Jace but he doesn't live with them). He likes her, but her friends are so annoying. And it's so annoying when Sloane comes over FOR HER INSTEAD OF HIM. And he might feel what he might feel for her father (who he refuses to call dad despite his mother insisting), Ash is cool. Just annoying and makes him want to rip his messy hair out of his head.

TBD

TBD

Dahlia Blake

The storm in his life that likes to come back around when he least expects it and sure as hell doesn't want it, yet Hunter is always drawn to it. He's always drawn to her. There are forces at work in the universe that he can't understand. She makes him weak whenever he's near her and in the same breath, she's like the funeral pyre to his winged insect. No matter how many times he tries to erase her from his memory, she finds a way to make them come back to him.

miscellaneous

Trivia

1. Hunter can juggle up to 5 tennis balls without fail
    2. SPicy food and Hunter goes together like him and unable to be toxic.
    3. Secretly attends a therapy group for those who lost loved ones due to drunk drivers
    4. Has BPD. He was diagnosed just one month ago and refuses to do anything about it (only those in his family knows)

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

Axel Elias Rourke

• req.

#over it

name
    Axel Rourke
    d.o.b.
    October 31st
    class
    junior
    piercings