• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings NK wants to write || Original idea || Demons, heavenly figures, and magic items - oh my~

natsukashii

𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
qfKuDx5.png

IdHVHaZ.gif

Ken || 32 || He/Him/His || PST

• Sup, I’m natsukashii! Or Ken if you don’t give two flying shits about formalities. I honestly have no preference. I’m 32, male (he/him pronouns if you don’t mind <3). I’ve been roleplaying way too long (longer than I’d care to admit over 10 years). Here you’ll find a bunch of things I’m into creatively. There’ll be some general information about my style, what I like and don’t like in a partner, how I might write, how long my replies will be, and general tidbits I like to throw in.

If ya like what ya see, then I’m sure I’ll be hearing from you. If not, then thanks for stopping by regardless!​

😁

Last edited:
Hey what's up? It's been a while since I've had a 1x1 craving so bad, but right now I'm really craving some digimon action! So giving this a bit of a bump :)

Another bump! Still craving the plot. If it helps, aiming for it to be using Tamers lore (D-Power, modifier cards, etc). Kind of hoping for a sort of streamlined Rika and Takato-esque bond/dynamic. Not against fxf, either.

Bump! I have added another Digimon plot if the first one doesn't appeal to anyone. It's Data Squad-related. Specifics can be discussed in PMs (if you're interested)! 🥰 I'm also open to any Digimon plots you might have. The two I have are just the ones I came up with. xD

I'm finding myself in the mood for something Digimon-related. I've even added an in-depth new digi plot if it interests you :)

So bump!

No longer just seeking digimon, but I'm open to any - though my current craving is the Kingdom Hearts plot I just added.

So bump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back