• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Drifters ooc

Why would Assassin interrupt schoolgirls receiving publicly funded education? Good kids should just stay in school when they should and eat their greens.

It depends on whether anyone's gonna do anything while Vita's at school. Whether it involves Vita or not, cuz I can't timeskip if others are still busy doing stuff.

It depends on whether anyone's gonna do anything while Vita's at school. Whether it involves Vita or not, cuz I can't timeskip if others are still busy doing stuff.
That's the cost of being a school girl in an adult's war! You best be aiming for straight As too!

Vita is a good girl focused on her studies. She will only date with the intent of marriage once she has completed her college degree!

Such innocence.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Not sure if you guys wanna do shit while Vita's a good wholesome school girl receiving her publicly funded education. Or if I should timeskip to after-school. I'll leave it up to you guys since I'm fine either way.

Saber's not going to initiate anything yet. He's still trying to get a grasp of what's going on in the town of Laramie. At most, he'll be at the hospital interrogating his fellow npc about "missing little girl hit by a car" aka Rider.

But Cheyenne is next. Do not think thy town is safe when plot hits.

Xel Xel Either way is fine. Mainly up to simj26 simj26

There's a chance Assassin will just lurk. That's what Assassin's are good at after all. Not confrontation. But yes, whether Assassin even finds Rider is up to simj26 simj26 . Perhaps they aren't even looking.

This strategy is 100% Shani approved! Make love, not war. Unless it's a war in bed. Then make lots of war.

tenor.gif

Why would Assassin interrupt schoolgirls receiving publicly funded education? Good kids should just stay in school when they should and eat their greens.

Assassin sounds like a responsible adult. Alan won't like that.

Time is all over the place in this rp, so I doubt it would matter too much if you did.

But I do see your point. It's always polite to ask before time-skipping.

simj26 simj26 Are u busy doing stuff?

CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse
Just letting you know that your chars death flag has been raised. Once I get around posting for Jean, there's a 3/4ths chance your character may die. If you have any objections, raise them now or forever hold your peace.

Such innocence.

Saber's not going to initiate anything yet. He's still trying to get a grasp of what's going on in the town of Laramie. At most, he'll be at the hospital interrogating his fellow npc about "missing little girl hit by a car" aka Rider.

But Cheyenne is next. Do not think thy town is safe when plot hits.

There's a chance Assassin will just lurk. That's what Assassin's are good at after all. Not confrontation. But yes, whether Assassin even finds Rider is up to simj26 simj26 . Perhaps they aren't even looking.

tenor.gif

Assassin sounds like a responsible adult. Alan won't like that.

Time is all over the place in this rp, so I doubt it would matter too much if you did.

But I do see your point. It's always polite to ask before time-skipping.

simj26 simj26 Are u busy doing stuff?

CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse
Just letting you know that your chars death flag has been raised. Once I get around posting for Jean, there's a 3/4ths chance your character may die. If you have any objections, raise them now or forever hold your peace.
It’s fine with me. Really sorry for that, but a lot of things came up in real life, like suddenly and all at once, so I can’t really rp much. Too bad too since I really like Granny as a character and things were just pick it up. But yeah, I’m fine with letting her die. Can you tag me when you kill her at least?

It’s fine with me. Really sorry for that, but a lot of things came up in real life, like suddenly and all at once, so I can’t really rp much. Too bad too since I really like Granny as a character and things were just pick it up. But yeah, I’m fine with letting her die. Can you tag me when you kill her at least?

Definitely. Deal with whatever you have to in real life. Then, whenever you find yourself free to rp and if you desire to rejoin, feel free to pm me. Even "Death" can be worked around if it comes to it.

Last edited:
I will always warn players before their character is about to die. It's up to the players themselves whether they want to save them.

If things don't move forward by sinday/Monday I'll make a timeskip post for vita. Just wanna make sure there's time for people to act independently of vita if they want

Oh dear lord. Remind me not to do camp... I was roughing it... for 4 nights! You don't realize how good a mattress is until you've slept on the ground... ughhhh

If things don't move forward by sinday/Monday I'll make...

Normally I'd assume this to be a silly typo, but given the person it is from and their characters usually more.... promiscuous nature I can't help but think it was 100% intentional and I really question your mindset with a young school girl being involved in such affairs.

Normally I'd assume this to be a silly typo, but given the person it is from and their characters usually more.... promiscuous nature I can't help but think it was 100% intentional and I really question your mindset with a young school girl being involved in such affairs.
What are you talking about? There is literally nothing wrong with going out to eat with a nice older man with a stable office job who's also willing to give you a nice monetary gift.

Oh dear lord. Remind me not to do camp... I was roughing it... for 4 nights! You don't realize how good a mattress is until you've slept on the ground... ughhhh

Will do. It sounds awful.

Welcome back to civilization.

Haha, I thought it was just a typo.

What are you talking about? There is literally nothing wrong with going out to eat with a nice older man with a stable office job who's also willing to give you a nice monetary gift.

BWAHAHAHA, WHILE YOU WERE DYING OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE, I WAS SCREWING AROUND IN A SHUT-IN'S HOUSE LOL.
jk, that damned lolicon scares me.

now get on that Garm post! I want something to read!

And Fafnir post is coming, for anyone who's waiting. Tsun tsun dragon isn't dead yet!

Alright, I'm pulling an all-nighter to finish an essay, so I'll spew out all my due posts while I'm at it. Give me a few hours to take care of irl, and I'll start writing. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back