• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Drifters ooc

F
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

blah

QuirkyAngel

White Masquerade's Blue Oni
Speak here or forever hold your peace.

tumblr_ov9mssxqW51uzwbyjo1_r1_500.gif

Current Roster of Requests (not an actual rule, but I figured it might be nice to know who is aiming for what):

PlayerArcherBerserkerCasterLancerRiderSaberAssassinMaster
PlayerArcherBerserkerCasterLancerRiderSaberAssassinMaster
Idea Idea 2nd Choice3rd Choice1st ChoiceNoNoNo4th ChoiceNo
Mistahh Mistahh 1st Choice2nd ChoiceNoNoNoNoNoNo
The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit No1st Choice
Blitzkrieg Bob Blitzkrieg Bob NoNoNoNoNo1st ChoiceNoNo
Birdsie Birdsie NoNoNoNoNoNo1st Choice2nd Choice
Hanarei Hanarei X ChoiceX ChoiceX ChoiceX ChoiceNoX ChoiceNoX ChoiceBasically anything
cojemo cojemo 1st ChoiceMaybe
Killerclown Killerclown No1st Choice
Misuteeku Misuteeku NoNoNoNo1st ChoiceNo2nd ChoiceNo
wdinatx wdinatx No1st ChoiceNoNoNoNoNoNo
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 NoNo1st ChoiceNoNo1st ChoiceNoNo
LostHaven LostHaven nono1st choicenonononono
Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi No1st Choice
Ian Temero Ian Temero No1st ChoiceNoNoNoNoNoNo
simj26 simj26 NoNoNoNoNoNo1st ChoiceNo
Xel Xel No1st Choice

Let me know if there is any you'd like me to correct or if there are any options you'd like to reveal the candidate for.

Green color: taken 1st
Red Color: taken 2nd

Last edited:
Alright... I pick Ruler!

Checkmate! I beat your rules and substituted my own! Though I did actually mention Berserker too :P

Hurray! Though I got one that could work as a Rider too... that and I do know a pretty interesting Assassin idea...

...and I mean I could make a pretty sick avenger too... or an overseer... or a bodyguard to a Master... or a waifu to a Master... or a Master's Sister's Best Friend's Pet Dog.

I wonder which servant would fit a corporate mastermind.
Archer, assassin or caster.

Archers strike from above and afar usually, which makes sense for someone who feels high and mighty

Assassins are the most cowardly methods, striking not at other servants, but directly the masters

Casters tend to be sneaky in a different kind of way, employing spells or their own and often resorting to more unnusual strategies to gain an advantage

Wait, did Hanarei pick Ruler? You must absolutely not allow that rambunctious woman access to such an important role! She will post a few times, then pull her fuck-you-silent-treatment tsundere gig and stop posting, and then The Holy Grail War system will shut down like the US government on a holiday!

I object!

Well, I'm just joking, but she'll probably stop posting anyway.

shrug anime girl.jpg

I'm just recording what is said for the sake of coordenating amongst ourselves. Ultimately it's not my call to make on any of this

View attachment 529338

I'm just recording what is said for the sake of coordenating amongst ourselves. Ultimately it's not my call to make on any of this

It's a big help.

Wait, did Hanarei pick Ruler? You must absolutely not allow that rambunctious woman access to such an important role! She will post a few times, then pull her fuck-you-silent-treatment tsundere gig and stop posting, and then The Holy Grail War system will shut down like the US government on a holiday!

I object!

Well, I'm just joking, but she'll probably stop posting anyway.

lol. I'm killing characters for lack of activity if they don't pm me about it first so...eh.

No rulers in this rp anyway^^

I've made a new rule for those who haven't seen it. Unused class skill slots can be exchanged for personal skill slots and vice versa :coolshades:

The only downside is that if my guy dies in the tournament, who will run his multi-million dollar enterprise? Also, what do you think of this theme song for him?

Yeah, he better. Also, beware of him when he gets desperate, especially if he grows to consider someone a bitter rival, because he can do this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back