• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Drifters ooc

Alright, I'm pulling an all-nighter to finish an essay, so I'll spew out all my due posts while I'm at it. Give me a few hours to take care of irl, and I'll start writing. ^^
Hey, don't cause problems for yourself for our sake. If you're pulling an all nighter for school and find yourself with time to type up a post, you might be better off using that time it to get some sleep. I'm sure we can wait one more day for a Faffy post. I know I'd rather you have a little sleep rather than none.

Hey, don't cause problems for yourself for our sake. If you're pulling an all nighter for school and find yourself with time to type up a post, you might be better off using that time it to get some sleep. I'm sure we can wait one more day for a Faffy post. I know I'd rather you have a little sleep rather than none.
My average sleep time is 4 hours a day anyways, if I'm not writing a post, I'll probably be playing League and getting salty. I'm not doing this for your sakes, it's to save myself from degrading my sanity, rotting in the inconsolable void known as League of Legends ranked.

Plus if I stay up late, then sleep, I feel like shit for some reason. dw, I have painkiller for the headaches lol.

xD

My average sleep time is 4 hours a day anyways, if I'm not writing a post, I'll probably be playing League and getting salty. I'm not doing this for your sakes, it's to save myself from degrading my sanity, rotting in the inconsolable void known as League of Legends ranked.

Plus if I stay up late, then sleep, I feel like shit for some reason. dw, I have painkiller for the headaches lol.

xD
And even after all that, no Faffy post. 8P

The light side is full of wierdos, from homunculus chimera thingies to cape wearing ones. Dark side is clearly the saner side to be on.

"Can this thing do anything else other than summoning pizza?"

Nope, Faf. You just need to remember one number.

If Ava wasn't under twenty layers of emotional suppression, she'd wanna cry right now.

It's okay Ava. You're still loved despite your weirdness. I think.

Why do I get the feeling that our DM is biased...

I'm rooting for the side with the bishies. Got more npcs on that side as well. But I'm also a Hufflepuff. Fairness is in my nature, so there's nothing to worry about~

My response to everything Caster does.
1552250834587.png

My response to everything Caster does.
1552250834587.png
It too, pains me to have to play such a shameless dragon. I await eagerly for the day she is defeated, then dredged back to tortured consciousness, free of the shackles of sanity whereafter the venomous corpsewyrm would lay waste upon all that would still draw breath.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

well... Until Ava blows a command seal, or light and dark put differences aside to defeat the corpsewyrm.

Welp. I'll try to get out a post. I got a treatment done on my face, after that damn camp, and all I can say is, it was worth the 2 hours it took out of my day. Anyways. Yes, Rider of Dark... Why do I even bother not saying his name if everyone knows it?
Despite my energy reserves teetering on empty

Prince_ Prince_

Jack said:
“Oh, right! I’d completely forgotten. My name is Jack. Jack Randal.

Garm said:
I accept your terms, whatever thou name happens to be?

lol. But then, Jack did talk alot. Didn't answer the clock thing as well. Looks like the stop at London is going to be the British museum's clock room^^

Misuteeku Misuteeku
Enjoy meeting Vita's friends. Teenage girls will be a blast, I'm sure.

Vita will enjoy her normal, everyday peaceful high school life.

Yes. Enjoy it while you can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back