• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Drifters npcs

F
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

blah

QuirkyAngel

White Masquerade's Blue Oni
Current Fate/Drifters NPCs
Caretaker of Light

tenor.gif

Caretaker of Darkness

17438173_1024419121027277_2374202610639962112_n.jpg

SERVANTS
Saber of Light.

1549059416518.png

Saber of Darkness

1549059455985.png

Lancer of Darkness
1549522573108.png

MASTERS
Master of Light (Saber)

1549061828878.png
-former enforcer for the mage association

Master of Darkness (Rider)
1549255302250.png

-Clocktower dropout
-mechanic
-mystic code developer.

Master of Darkness (Assassin)
1550416407237.png

-12 years old.

Master of Light (Assassin - Dead)

1551134607656.png

Master of Light (Archer)

1551134642820.png

-Specializes in magical plants.

Civilians
Sophia Rasputin
1549592901843.png

-former Mercenary.
-part-time lecturer at the Creation Department.
-likes explosives.

Last edited:
This world has no place for false Gods.
Nicholas Adel

Our Lord above, hear my plea, I offer my body and soul to you.
And thus I beseech of you to grant me power, so as to rid these transgressors born of light and dark.
As your loyal servant, I hereby swear to expel these false idols from these lands, and return your children, blinded by shadowed whispers to the path which you had designed.

Amen.

Last edited:

Name: Felicia "Viper" Edefelt
Nationality: French
Profession: Mage turned Assassin/mercenary
Personality: She is good at being deceitful, Secretive, and she also enjoys killing Mages for a living, showing a sadistic personality when doing so. While she is mostly incapable of actually showing any other emotion, she can act being sad, cheerful, and friendly. She doesn't enjoy making friends, or being intimate with anyone, but she would rather die not being loved than to be loved.
Dislikes: Friendship, being in a romantic relationship.
Background:
Felicia was born in the year 20xx, as a child of the Edefelt Family. As a child, she was raised to be elegant, and Beautiful, as well as study for the Holy Grail War. However, there would be some complications during her upbringing, resulting in Felicia not becoming an ideal candidate for the war. This would lead to her getting disowned, and left to die alone.

However, something changed in her that day. Felicia had her hate get the best of her, and in turn, murdered her family after breaking back in. Afterwards, she blew up the house to leave no evidence, and in that moment, she gained a liking for killing. She would soon start her business, at the age of 16, and accept kill contracts as long as she was paid handsomely.

Eventually, it was the year when the Holy Grail War would begin. Felicia was hired to kill several potential threats for both sides, and during this, her job got more dangerous. She however enjoyed these risky situations, and continue without worrying about the outcome. As the war continues on, she was hired by both sides, doing whatever has the better pay.

Elemental Affinity: Fire
Fighting Style: mixed ranged and CQC
Strengths: Acting Rank A. Works on almost anyone who isn't aware of her motives. Then again, no one knows her true name.
Proficiency with Modern weapons + Reinforcement. Reinforcing modern weapons enables them to damage even Servants if used.
Weaknesses: She may be skilled at alot of the ways in assassination, but she isn't perfect. Sometimes, someone may figure her out to be a mage killer, which in the end would get her tagged as a threat that needs to be eliminated.
Weapons (if any):
Usually on hand:
x2 Desert Eagles
x2 Uzi
x1 Sniper Rifle
x2 Combat Knives
x3 Grenades

Optional/Situational:
x1 Flamethrower
x1 Fire Extinguisher
x1 Metal Stake + Hammer

Other: Anyone need a contract? Just pm me to do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back