• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

emotionalwreck4

hopeless romantic
Hi! I’m looking for some romance rp partners. If you’re interested in any of these plots or have a similar idea, definitely let me know. I’d love to brainstorm together.

💕About me💕

•I’m not strict with length of replies, I’m semi lit, but I’ll write as much as I need depending upon how much is going on with the plot at the time. Of course the more detail and thoughts, the better. Quality over quantity.

•Age and gender irl doesn’t matter to me when it comes to rp partners, as long as you are comfortable playing your character’s role.

•I’m a female irl and I mainly play female roles mxf only.

•I use realistic faceclaims and prefer if you use a realistic picture too.

•I am a minor and I typically have school on weekdays. I usually have a ton of free time and I’m super active.

•I have discord so if you want to talk on there, my user is in my profile.

Plots

1. Beauty and the Beast

Y/C is a werewolf living in a large mansion on his own in isolation. M/C is a human from the village who takes her father’s place after he is imprisoned. We could put a twist on it that the curse is maybe that the kingdom will freeze if the wolf doesn’t find his mate.

2. M/C is an immortal fairy. While she is easily weakened, she still recovers quickly and stays alive. A group of vampire males start to kidnap/abduct the fairies and keep them as a source of blood, magic, entertainment. They use them for whatever they need. Y/C wants a prisoner of his own and gets his hands on M/C.

3. Arranged Marriage

The plot could take place in a medieval setting, where vampires, werewolfs, elves, etc. are common. They mostly live in the forests of the kingdoms and they’re trying to overthrow kingdoms and conquer them, in an attempt to take over. MC is a human princess of one of the more powerful kingdoms, and she is heir to the throne. YC is one of the higher up vampires conquering the kingdoms and he intends to ask her father for his daughter’s hand in marriage. They’re plotting to kill the king and queen after YC marries MC so he could take over as ruler.

Feel free to add me on discord or send me a pm if you’re interested!

Hey, the last plot sounds the most interesting to me. Would you be willing to modify some of the details? If you're interested in roleplaying, just shoot me a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back