• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Kurotsuki

One body, many minds
Might as well make a list of all the fandoms I'm willing to rp since apparently nobody cares about the specific one I've been trying to do xD

Requirements:
At least 1 reply per day
Must play at least 1 canon character. You may do more than one or add ocs but I can't play everyone
Post length doesn't matter
Basic literacy in English, I don't mind if you make some mistakes though

Info:
I'm open to any gender pairings, like MxF or FxF/MxM, but other LGBTQ pairings are fine as well.
I'm pretty active and can sometimes get a little impatient if my partner doesn't respond for a long time.
I'm in US central time zone, but I'll rp with people from any time zone as long as we have some overlapping hours
I focus pretty heavily on ships and often the entire story is driven by them.
Some dark subjects can appear in the rp, just follow the forum rules ya know
Most of my rps are AUs and don't follow the original storyline or timeline.
I always have ocs

OKAY now the actual fandom list! Ones in bold are what I'd be more willing to rp.
FANDOMS;

Soul Eater
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
(NOT Magia Record)
Splatoon manga
Tokyo Mew Mew
Undertale AU
Deltarune AU
Ultimate Spider-man (the animated tv show)
Marvel general universe (not the MCU)

If you want to rp any of the above fandoms go ahead and PM me. I'm just bored as heck sitting around in quarantine so I need some rps.

Edit: Removed a couple fandoms I had way too many people asking me about that I didn't really want to do in the first place.
Edited again: Removed some more fandoms I'm not super interested in right now.

Last edited:
You’re looking for RP partners? This came up when I searched for Soul Eater RPs. Still looking?

Nope. I've just accepted that there's a 50% chance anyone who pms me will vanish off the face of the earth xD

Oh c'mon! I’m sure that’s not true, you’ve just gotta find the right people.

Well I use these rps as a way to cope with depression and anxiety, so... it's easier to just accept that someone won't reply rather than checking my notifications every 5 minutes. I'm on 3 separate rp sites to keep myself occupied because if I'm alone with my thoughts it's never a good time. I'm trying to be optimistic and just hope I'll find a good partner.

Oh man...depression and anxiety, huh? I used a similar technique, delve into fictional worlds to escape the real one.

"It's not just an anime. It's a distraction from reality. They're not just characters. They are my friends, supporters, and confidants. They are part of my world just as much as I wish to be a part of theirs. So no, it is not just an anime. It is my lifeline."

"Crying is a natural response to tragedy. Wouldn't you rather me cry over something fictional than cry over something real? Wouldn't you rather cry over this character's death rather than my own?"

I consider myself a poet. Those are real things I have said. And they are the closest to the truth I have ever found in this world.

Oh man...is there anything I can do to help?

gotta have dinner, but I’ll be back. Promise. 💖

Oh and also did I say depression and anxiety? Sorry, I meant
-depression and suicidal thoughts
-anxiety
-athazagoraphobia
-being an ambivert in quarantine
-insomnia AND hypersomnia somehow at the same time
-high functioning autism and I think ADHD
-and an overactive imagination that always shows me the worst that could happen.

*deep breath* My apologies, I needed to rant a bit there.
I really appreciate anyone's efforts to help me out. Right now it seems that strangers on the internet offer me more support than people irl. If you'd really like to try and help, I'd love to chat OOC or even start a rp if you'd like.

Hey man, I getcha. No need to apologize for ranting. We all need it sometimes, right?

Fellow imaginative autistic person! Like seriously, if I can help you at all, let me know. I’m here.

Thanks a bunch, like I said I really appreciate it.
If you'd like to chat just shoot me a pm? I won't try to force you into a rp or anything, sometimes I just like to chat OOC. Because I have like 2 friends irl and they're often busy xD

I’m always game to talk or RP or anything. I’m on here plenty, though I’m still learning to navigate the site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back