• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tail: Guilds of Fiore(Always Accepting)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
cooltext334489550986551.png

Ami stared at Alex with wonder as he moved all around her, inspecting her body. While he appeared to be talking mostly to himself, Ami still heard his words clearly. "I am capable of a multitude of functions! Most of which help to gather useful information to help me understand this society." Once Alex stepped back he went on to explain the bizarre phenomena of the floating books. Upon the mention of magic her expression turned to one of intrigue. "I see... Magic is my primary fuel source. There's a lacrima component within my frame that takes in the ethernano in the atmosphere and converts it into magic fuel. Though it seems I cannot use it to grab things from far away. I wonder what else it can do..." She pondered for a moment then Alex mentioned that he was expecting someone to arrive. Someone by the name of Amaya Hartley. Ami appeared excited at the thought of meeting someone else. "Oh! A new friend? I'd be happy to meet them! It is my purpose to meet new people and learn humanities ways of living~" He also brought up mention of joining... Something. Alex appeared to have been disrupted by a loud noise echoing from the entrance.

Alex suggested continuing the conversation later on. She followed him out of the well hidden room and into the main hall where she spotted a male figure with long purple hair. "Alex, is this Amaya?" She asked curiously. Unaware of the concept of feminine and masculine names. Soon Alex burst into laughter. Ami just looked on, perplexed. Alex later revealed that the man's name was Nathan and not Amaya. "Ooooh now I see!" Ami walked up to Nathan and extended her hand. "Hello! My name is AMI. That stands for Artificial Magical Intelligence! I hope we can be good friends!" However, before Ami could receive a formal handshake the doors opened, revealing a battered girl that seemed to stumble around as she walked, saying a few words and soon falling onto Nathan. The atmosphere seemed to change suddenly which prompted the robot girl to take an updated scan of her surroundings. "Nathan, your heart rate seems to have accelerated. To a point that seems to suggest a surge of excitement." Ami then looked over to the girl, the robot's expression shifting slightly to one of concern. "The girl does not appear to be in immediate danger. Though I would recommend that she receives plenty of care and rest. This amount of fatigue is serious and could lead to something worse if it is not treated." She turns to Alex once more, her expression returning to normal. "It is one of my primary functions to help those in need. If I can be of any help here, please tell me what to do!"

Kyuubey Kyuubey LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari The Elder The Elder

7C35293E-5AD1-44C7-81EB-CCCD1E43D881.png
45B61EBA-D67A-4EDF-AC1E-C254F19CC454.jpeg

Satoshi’s reacted almost instantly as the mysterious man closed the gap between himself and Christina almost instantly, causing the Blue Pegasus mage to wrap his hand around the hilt of Severance. Prepared for anything, Satoshi watched and listened as the strange mage kept speaking to Christina, who was evidently uninterested and seemed to be getting more and more uncomfortable as the seconds went by. Eyes fixated on the stranger, evaluating every single movement he made, Satoshi knew that whoever this asshole was all he wanted to do was get a rise out of somebody so as to prove a point and it made him sick. “What do you want?” He asked, completely ignoring the fact that the man had just called him a dimwit. “You aren’t welcome here, you may as well leave now while you still can. If you try anything, all of the mages in this room will be on you like a fly on shit.”

Before anything else could happen, Christina created a sword using her magic and raised it up to meet the strangers neck; his grip on Severance tightened. Satoshi grit his teeth in that moment, and without a second thought he too drew his own sword. As the master swordsman released his blade, Severance seemingly twinkled, it’s frosty magical aura getting progressively colder the more the blade became expose to the open world. Twirling the sword elegantly and with a graceful yet lightning fast slash, Satoshi held the blade at the strangers neck alongside Christina’s sword.

The ground beneath Satoshi began to freeze up and crack beneath his feet, and the room would’ve slowly began to get progressively colder and if left unchecked, hazardous to the occupants inside it.

Jackaboi Jackaboi Britt-21 Britt-21 The Elder The Elder @BluePegasus​

12326B2B-6813-44A1-9EAC-8FF9E004F4B2.png
Tags: LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Jackaboi Jackaboi Kyuubey Kyuubey

E673B45E-B939-4110-A4B3-AFFD645DF0DE.jpegDrink after drink, Nathan was taking them all straight to the head, and undoubtably he was winning. His comrades looked as if they could barely take another sip. Their heads laid out on the table, as if they were getting a headache. “Aw come on guys, this is only our 12th glass, can y’all not have another?? Or do y’all need a break?” He asked looking at them with a grin. Times like these reminds Nathan of the stories he heard about his dad during his time in Lamia. Just as he moments away from finishing his drink, the glass in his hand started to shake until it spills over his pants. Nathan was shocked after what just occur, because he knew for a fact he can’t be drunk already. Then he heard the laughter.
Nathan turn his head towards the laughs of his childhood friend, causing a giant grin to form on his face. He rose from his sit as Alex walks over and gives him a giant hug. “Of course I didn’t, I wanted to surprise y’all. And what I’m doing here, well I’m back for good. My dad’s alright with it, then again I left the Kingdom years ago.” He said with a chuckle releasing Alex. As he did, Alex explained how Amaya was also returning. “Wait she is?” He questioned thinking about how much she’s grown since the last time he’s seen her in person. “Is she still the same Amaya I know?” He asked, though before he could get an answer out, a fairly new girl approached him very confidently and straightforward, introducing herself as Ami, followed by a long name. “Artificial what now?? Are you a robot??” He asked shaking her hand while also poking at her arm. “Alex is she a robot?? When did Lamia get robots?” He asked with a cheeky grin. Then suddenly the guild doors open.
As Nathan turned his head towards the entrance, his heart dropped as he realized who was standing there. “Amaya?” He asked completely lost in her natural beauty. Her long deep blue hair, and her soft blue eyes, instantly stole Nathan’s heart. As she walked over, his heart rate started to rise. He didn’t have much control of it, but as she got closer, he noticed her rough looking appearance. Her clothes were damaged, her hair was everywhere, and there was blood on her skin. “Amaya what happened to you?” He asked clenching his fist. Though before she could answer, her body went limp as she fell dead into his arms. As Nathan held onto Amaya, he noticed how the blood on her wasn’t hers, though she was incredibly tired. “We need to get her to an infirmary. Alex if I remember correctly, the Estate has one doesn’t? I can get us there fairly quickly. I still have access right?” He asked looking at Alex, as he nods his head yes.
Nathan looks over at Ami as she offers her help. Hold onto her. I’ll need you to carry her.” He says lightly handing Amaya to Ami. Nathan then points above the group with his index and middle finger and says, “Dante Al-Thais.” He traces the Big Dipper constellation with his fingers. “Alex get ready to lead us to the infirmary.” Once complete, the constellation stabilizes into a spacial portal and descend onto the group transporting them into the main hall of the Morne Estate.​

Last edited:

Mera Fenway

The gigantic pirate ship knew its course and happily floated on. Its massive shadow enveloped buildings and people as it passed by, almost daring to swallow them up. Mera's curvaceous figure leaned over one of the railings, hair spilling past the wood as if each strand longed to touch the breeze. Those blue eyes gazed forward for a bit, only flickering sideways at the sight of the Blue Pegasus guild hall. " ALRIGHT BOYS, LET'S GET 'ER READY! " Her voice called out to each member of her crew, the order sending them into a rehearsed routine to prepare the ship for a quick halt. A playful smile tugged at her lips as she sauntered towards the anchor tied to a thick rope sitting idly by and absentmindedly chucked it over the side of the ship. " Heads up? " A warning that would never reach anyone's ears, let's hope nobody was standing directly under it. It fell like a fishing line being cast into waters but as it hit the ground, it sank deep in and the ground shook a little in protest. The pirate had gotten all ready for the party, adorning a rather revealing witch outfit that showed off her figure, as was her style. " Stay on the ship ye filthy scalawags, ye weren't invited. " Mera's eyes narrowed for a fraction of a second, eluding that sense of authority that they knew wasn't questionable. " Help yerself to the private stashes of beer. I'll share the good stuff with ye tonight. " She added on, expression breaking out into one of cheer. And with that she disappeared, jumping over the side of the ship as a hand caught the rope with ease to help her descend down to the ground with little to no effort.

" There better be lots of booze. " She murmured, sauntering past the doors and immediately feeling the change of scenery. " They sure do know how to throw a party. " At least the pirate could admire that, bright blue hues looking for familiar faces. She found a few and grinned their way, blowing kisses to express her love of them, her way of endearingly acknowledging them from further away. As she made her way deeper into the party the temperature change became quite apparent. " Why does it feel like a darn sauna in here? Why do I have goosebumps? " Her fingers plucked uncomfortably at her feathered sleeve as if wanting to completely lose the clothes she had on, not appreciating all the hot and cold combos. She took a moment to stop and scope out the scene, head tilting to peer behind her a bit to the source of her goosebumps. " Definitely seems like something is about to go down. Time to find a good seat and a large cup of booze. " Her lips scrunched up as she argued with herself aloud. " No, no.. probably going to need a barrel full. This could get exciting. My money's on the sword boy, he's a looker. " Both hands found their way to her guns, almost touching them for comfort before she continued to navigate her way to the person she assumed was behind the heat wave.

" I see yer getting hot and steamy without me. " Her words almost lulled their way out, in that natural taunting tone, as she came up behind Wilson. " Hey there big boy, why don't ye take it down a notch? Yer making it uncomfortably humid in here. " It was a friendly warning, she knew how he could get and most of the time he wasn't even aware of it. Slender arms soon found their way around his waist, body pressing into his back in a way that almost seemed protective." I noticed ye brought a sexy companion. Why don't ye stay like that more Patty cake? I prefer this look on ye. " Those disquisitive eyes sparkled for a moment as they fell to rest on Patty. One couldn't tell if the look in her eyes was friendly, threatening, or one of lust. Most likely the latter.

Solemn Jester Solemn Jester CelticHero37 CelticHero37 LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Xel Xel ( didn't talk to but they're there with Wilson ) / Acknowledged various ST members, and the fight thing going down.​

Last edited:
1577146172883.png
Tags: Solemn Jester Solemn Jester H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177 Britt-21 Britt-21 LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Jackaboi Jackaboi
1577146505553.pngAfter being dragged off , which he really resented by the way, He listened to Madeline's story, and actually tried to understand where she was coming from. If Dante' was to be true to himself, then he must admit he wasn't prepared for this kind of situation. He wasn't expecting her to tell him her whole backstory about her sister and what not. He honestly thought, she needed advice to talk to girl at the bar in a more romantic kind of way. Not a long needed apology. She should've went to Yama instead, he's better at this than he is. Or Maybe he should've let Mitsuki handle it. Welp can't back away from it now. "It's okay, I'm actually glad you came to talk to me about this. Gives me a chance to improve my people skills." He said with a chuckle. "But to tell you the truth, I'm not quite sure what would be the best way to handle this. Hmmm, let's seee, what could you do?" He asked himself as he thinks over everything Madeline explained to him. "Ah-ha." He says snapping his fingers. "Since you have a problem apologizing and you're not quite sure if she's the same, why not just go and talk to her without apologizing right away. Bring her some food, and drinks, preferably water, and see where it goes. Who knows, your sister might actually miss you just as much as you miss her. You should really be happy that you have another chance in life to reconnect with a family member. This is a dangerous job we all do, and if things go south, I wouldn't want you regretting this opportunity you have. Trust me. I'll give anything to have my family back, but instead I was blessed with a new one. Blue Pegasus is my second chance at having a family and this is yours Madeline. Go talk to your sister, and just make conversation. If you want I'll send Mitsuki over to act as a buffer." He says with a smile.
As he waited for her response, Dante' couldn't help but feel the sudden change in the atmosphere around him. First was the radiating heat coming from Master Wilson, then it was the chilling sensation coming from Satoshi's sword. Looking over at them, it seemed like Satoshi and another mage was engaged in a conversation with some weird stranger. Something about the man, gave the God Slayer a bad vibe. He kept his eyes on the three of them, and his eyes widened as the female mage forged a sword from nothing and placed it on the strangers neck. What followed next caused a red flag to pop in Dante's head. As Satoshi drew his sword, Dante' eyes blinked a flash of gold as he created a clone. The clone swiftly appeared beside Saotshi and radiated his own heat. The heat from the sun and Master Wilson was a far than enough to counter Severance chilling sensation. He placed his hand on Satoshi's shoulder and stared at the hooded man. "I'm not quite sure whats going on here, but if Satoshi's willing to draw his sword in this crowd then that means there's definitely a problem here." The clone said as his golden and black aura starts to flow calmly off of him. "I'll ask you this once, leave my guildhall before I place you in chains and force you out myself." He said with a cold stare conjuring a bundle of chains. As he stared at the man, that same uncomfortable feeling from before came back stronger. Whoever this man was, Dante'' didn't like him.​

Last edited:
EQLiPMV.png
Balsam Town - Blue Pegasus Guild Hall
38776687626b2b6dbc5fc2f8568525e9.jpg

Her gaze drifted between the duo, a glint in her eye as she waited for her favorite toy to speak up. Though before the hulking behemoth had a chance some drunkard from one of the other guilds came stumbling up to haphazardly question the budding romance between the towering mountain of a man and the little gold-hoarding dwarf. She couldn't help but glance off to the side as her eyebrows rose knowingly. Though Patty's response was what she'd expect from her limited knowledge on the Guild Master. That grin on her face growing ever more obvious as Willy, quite literally, began to overheat.

Viera paused briefly before she brought a hand up to elegantly fan herself as she glanced between the two lovebirds. "Please, Wilson, do contain yourself before you end up passing out on my floor. There's a wonderful hotspring nearby if you need to cool down." She shook her head, though that grin never left her lips. The idea of using a hotspring to cool the smoldering giant was almost as amusing as his own flustered state. Her gaze drifted upwards before quickly shifting her focus back towards her newly appeared fellow maid she was quick to continue. "What do you see in him, Patty?" She flashed Willy one of her toothy grins before continuing without skipping a beat. "A woman of your talents could surely snag any man she wanted. Yet you settle for a socially stunted ogre?" She raised her arms into a shrug as she spoke, knowing full well her words were likely to stoke the fires of more than just Willy. "Though I am sure if anyone can whip Willy into shape, you are up for the challenge."

Her verbal jabs paused briefly as another scantily clad woman came sauntering up to press herself up against the towering giant. The act caused Viera to quirk a brow, now flashing her grin towards the kitty-maid. "Oh? Willy! I hadn't realized how popular you were with women. Though given your size I'm sure you're more than capable of handling the two of them." She couldn't help but let out a snickering little laugh as she took a step to peer around the giant wall of a man to the woman clinging to his back. "While I am not terribly privy as to Willy's personal affairs, I do tend to know a decent bit. Yet yours is a face I have not seen before." Offering the woman a polite nod and an elegant curtsy befitting a high class maid she was quick to introduce herself. "I am Viera Xel, and who might you be?"

Balsam Town - Blue Pegasus Guild Hall
lnteractions: Jackaboi Jackaboi (Yama) The Elder The Elder (Miles) Britt-21 Britt-21 (Kathy) Solemn Jester Solemn Jester (Willy) CelticHero37 CelticHero37 (Patty)

04CFB395-4094-4D05-BBCA-94AC4417F54D.jpeg
AEE0ADC2-9A05-4877-91D1-D0918D59201F.png

Everything happened so quickly, Nathan had returned to the guild unannounced and Amaya was due to return at any moment, Alex was happy that the three of them were finally going to be together again after all this time. However as soon as the grand wooden doors of the guild swung open to reveal the haggard and emotionally defeated Amaya, the atmosphere in the hall instantly changed. “Amaya?” The tone in his voice relatively soft and calm before he continued “Amaya!”. This time, Alex spoke with worry coating his words, his eyes widened as the dragon slayer collapsed but thankfully Nathan was there to catch her, and Ami seemed to have the ability to scan her and detail her condition so at least they knew the girl wasn’t in bad condition, however the situation was still shocking nonetheless. The young mage ran over towards the others as quickly as he could and upon arrival placed his hand on her cheek, her porcelain skin bloody and bruised yet Alex knew this blood wasn’t her own, there were no obvious cuts or wounds which would tell you that the woman had gotten into a scrap. Or something like it.

Normally, Alex was able to keep himself calm and collected but there were times when he just wasn’t able to contain himself, and the young mage could slowly feel himself losing it and descending into a hurricane of anger yet he hadn’t a care in the world. Was this an attack on Lamia Scale? Or was it an attack on the Morne Estate? Maybe it was nothing but mere coincidence, he didn’t know and it was bothering him. Amaya had no need to explain her next words but upon notifying that the people had taken ‘it’, Alexander knew actually what she meant and instantly looked down at the scabbard of her sword. The blade was gone, and with that Alex knew the purpose of their attack. The white haired teenager clenched his fists in anger as Nathan spoke, and upon asking whether or not the estate had an infirmary Alex nodded and with that fact the Djiin Mage teleported the four of them to the Morne Estate.

When the group emerged on the other side, they would find themselves in the main hall of the famous Morne Estate, Alex and Amaya’s home. As soon as the portal dissipated Alex took the lead, grabbing the attention of one particular butler, whom of which stood next to a giant vase filled with the most beautiful flowers. The butler stood flamboyantly as he took a flower from the vase and sniffed it, cocking up his leg with elegance as he then turned to face Alex, who’s brow furrowed at the sight. “Oh~ young sir, how great it is to see you and... is that Lady Amaya?” Christ.” The butler put the back of his hand on his head as though he was to collapse, flower still in its grasp but as he did so sprang forward, grin so wide it was as if the skin on his mouth was going to tear before gasping. “That just won’t do now, will it? What hoodlums did such a thing. Oh! How cruel, such a beautiful creature to be battered and bruised, they might just... burn in hell for this!” The butler spoke, before noticing Nathan and sending a wink towards the purple haired mage. “Alex what fine friends you’ve got, perhaps he could come by my chamb-“ “No.” Alex spoke abruptly, cutting the strange butler off. “This isn’t time for your games, please can you and open a portal to the infirmary and send a messenger to Master Patty? she’s in Balsam Village at the party being held at the Blue Pegasus guild hall. ” The butler chuckled and let out a grin “Why of course, young Alexander, you only had to ask~” and with that, Alex, Nathan, Ami, and Amaya found themselves in the infirmary.

“Place her on the bed, Ami.” He asked, nodding over towards the bed as nurses came flooding in. Alex couldn’t help but look on in worry, and anger. Whoever did this to Amaya was going to pay.

The messenger sent by the butler was a mage, in fact one of numerous within the estate that had a mastery over teleportation and portal magic and so it didn’t take too long for him to arrive in Balsam and in turn enter the Blue Pegasus Guild Hall. Upon entering, he seemingly appeared by Master Patricia’s side, notifying her of Amaya’s attack as well as telling her that they had gone to the estate before teleporting away again. Unfortunately, the messenger forgot to open a portal for the guild master and so she was to make her own way there, should she choose to.

Kyuubey Kyuubey The Elder The Elder Jackaboi Jackaboi CelticHero37 CelticHero37 Mitchs98 Mitchs98

Last edited:
Amaya Hartley

Amaya's face contorted into confusion as the expected hard landing was met instead by warmth and arms that felt masculine. Those tightly squeezed lids sleepily raised up for a moment, the blur of purple swallowing everything in her vision. Nathan caught me? It had been so long that the slayer had forgotten that she wasn't being held by a little boy anymore. Definitely not the little boy whom she had grown up with and known. She could feel his heartbeat pounding in his chest and the sound was almost like a lullaby, putting her at ease. It was uncharacteristic and strange how badly she just wanted to throw her arms around him and welcome him home. He's going to think I'm so weak... Exasperated, her left pupil lit up with a symbol as she attempted to bless herself with a strength rune to move but was met with failure, having it dim down to appearing washed out.

Failure.

The one word that Amaya hated associating with. Amaya! Alex's voice carried such an array of emotions with it that she teared up, unable to comfort him the way she had failed to do in the past. There it was again, that feeling of inadequacy sinking in. And suddenly it all went away, the Morne's hand delicately finding itself upon her cheek, like she was one of the books he so cherished. Alex was the one known thing to her in all of this. It brought her an immediate comfort and a sigh tumbled past her lips as it brought back memories of the beloved Maya. It shook her to the core at how similar Alex was capable of making her feel to how his Aunt had in the past. It made her feel vulnerable and she wasn't sure how to handle that. Nobody was capable of shattering her walls into pieces the way Alex did, he was the one constant in her life and he probably knew the tempest slayer better than anyone, even her parents. Amaya was guilty for hiding plenty from Sora and Darius but it was out of love. She never wanted them to worry more than they had to.

She grimaced a bit as the warmth of Nathan's arms disappeared to be met with an unfamiliar person. The smell was one she couldn't recognize and that would normally perturb the heck out of her but she just couldn't find the energy to argue. Her eyelids slipped down to a serene close, nestling into Ami's arms as if finding complacency there.

It was as if time had skipped forward, the events in the guild hall seeming so long ago to the blue haired mage even if it'd only happened minutes before. Both hands reached out to the edges of the bed as she attempted to use it to sit up, a sharp intake of breath following as she staggered forward into a more comfortable position. " I'm fine. " She shot out, aiming to cut anyone off before they showed too much concern or tried to get her to lay back down. The last thing she wanted was to be treated like she was too fragile. Even though her tone sounded steady, one could sense that she was just trying to be strong. Anyone seeing her like this, defenseless, made her feel uneasy and uncomfortable, so her mental armor immediately shot up.

One of the nurses rushed over at the sight of Amaya sitting up and went to examining her thoroughly. The girl sighed in detest but didn't fight it much until she felt her shirt gently being lifted from behind for her back to be inspected. A hand shot out faster than anyone in the room was capable of moving and grasped the woman's wrist tightly, every bit of strength she could muster being used to squeeze tightly. The nurse let out a small noise of pain and the expression on her face was twisted into agony. " Please don't touch me anymore. " Amaya's eyes were so steeled they matched the hardness of her grip. Then she released her, gaze shifting off the side. How cruel have I become? Amaya felt ashamed of how she had just reacted but it was unavoidable. Now she just seemed like a crude, weak, bitter person. If Alex saw what happened to her back he would probably fully lose it and she just couldn't afford to add more fuel to the fire that was burning brightly around him already. He was a Morne after-all and their wrath knew no limits.

" I'm sorry. " She managed to utter out at the nurse whom was already fleeing the scene, rightfully so. That move was going to probably haunt her for a while with the medical staff of the estate. Her lithe figure shifted a bit, balance fully back as was clear when her other hand released the bed frame and slid to rest in her lap. Those blue hues almost seemed sorrowful as they skipped over the faces in the room, idling on Ami for a while, the new face whose smell matched whom had carried her through the estate. " Thank you. " Maybe she didn't seem like such a prude now, or maybe this new person would see through her and straight to her core that was her icy heart. Finally her gaze roamed to settle on Nathan's face, almost as if memorizing every detail of how much he'd changed. It was obvious now that she was avoiding looking directly at Alex and the despair in her eyes only grew as she stared at Nathan, not wanting to have her focus ripped away from him and to the matter at hand. The question lingering in the air, the answer itself causing her chest to tighten up so badly that she felt like she suffocating keeping it in.

" It was a dark guild. They attacked me when I was training in the morning, they caught me off guard. I woke up in their base... it was awful. The things they d--..." She immediately cut off, still peering at Nathan, using him as an anchor of courage to continue speaking and not feel nauseated by the images trying to flood back. " I think I got lucky escaping... but part of me thinks they wanted me to make it back. I used up so much of my energy healing myself.. I wouldn't be here if I hadn't. So I'm going to be okay. I just need to rest. " The words fell like heavy stones in her stomach, each one almost paining her to say because she knew she was building up to the worst part of the entire situation. The part that was going to send her best childhood friend into a spiral that even she couldn't bring him back from. The prowess that was fueling her began to falter, gaze finally falling to rest on her hands. I have to to tell him. " Alex. " Her fingers tightened up, body starting to shake. " It was your mom's guild, Alex. I recognized the symbol, I would never forget it. " Every inch of her skin was crawling with goosebumps, the fire in her veins flaring up at even having to bring up his mom but she managed to look up at him, searching his face and hoping he would remain calm. " I can get another sword. " She regretted saying that the moment the words left her mouth, it was obviously untrue. It held a sentimental value that was irreplaceable but if it stopped them from pursuing a form of retaliation, it would be worth it in her eyes.​

LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Jackaboi Jackaboi The Elder The Elder

Last edited:
Sabertooth's
Masterdeck Wielder

Maev Maximillian

Maev wasn't enjoying the party so far. She didn't like all the meaningless noise. She would have just found a quiet corner to disappear to -- in fact, that was her plan -- but she was waiting for the right moment to disappear. For now she was simply doing her best to become one with Kai's shadow. If she left too soon, her friend would likely notice and stop her, thus making her the center of attention for a moment. This was something she entirely wanted to avoid. She simply wasn't in a partying mood.

Mitchs98 Mitchs98

Aedon Strom
The Ace of Fairy Tail

Since Aedon hadn't taken on another mission yet, he felt it was necessary to present himself at the party. After all, he was sure there would be members of his guild that would want to spend some time with him. It took him a while to come up with a decent costume, but finally, he arrived dressed up as a very dapper version of Frankenstein. It helped being an energy make mage, as he would be able to play dead and then pretend to shock himself to life. Upon entering, though, he came upon a scene that could not be expected. It seemed that things had gotten a bit out of hand.

Tokihana EllionBalsam - Blue Pegasus Guild Hall
JW7QW2V.png
If asked if she was excited the only response she would be able to give is to hold out her hand and give her questioner a so-so response. While attending a Halloween costume party at Blue Pegasus was sure to be fun, she got plenty of excitement at Fairy Tail every single day. Still, as the day drew nearer and she invested more and more into making her costume perfect the more her excitement built up. It took a surprising amount of work to get everything perfect. To keep those thigh-highs in place despite the big slit in them. To keep her detached sleeves precisely where they needed to be. To keep that stupid tail from falling off.

But eventually her hard work paid off and by the time the party came around her costume was perfect. Not a thread out of place. So even if it took her a good three hours to get ready, it was all worth it as far as she was concerned. At least it was until she took a step outside to begin their long trek to Balsam. The moment the door opened and she took a step through it a shiver ran down her spine as a shocked gasp slipped past her lips. Turns out revealing a load of skin in late October tends make you cold. "W-wait here a sec!" She called out as she bolted back inside to fetch her coat. Sure there was the risk of it knocking things out of place.... ruining the three hours of work she had put in.... the weeks of preparation.... She hadn't made it more than ten steps before her movements slowed to a standstill as those thoughts weighed down on her.

A little cold wasn't so bad... And with robotic-like movements she turned on her heel and returned to the group. "Y'know what, never mind.." She was sure Aedon or Cerelia would fuss about her going out dressed like that, but she did well to ensure nothing and no one so much as knocked a thread out of place on her costume. A little cold was well worth the price. Besides, most of the trip was inside a nice heated train car so it wasn't so bad. As long as she toughed it out on the walks to and from the train stations it was all good. And tough it out she did until she finally reached Blue Pegasus' Guild Hall. It was evident the party hard long since been underway. Some of their fellow members left earlier to be here at a far more reasonable time and so as soon as Aedon opened the door she peered in around him to scout out the party. Her eyes bouncing from one person to the next in search of their little scouting party. With all the costumes and just the mass of people she soon gave up her search, her gaze instead shifting upwards towards Aedon. "Come on, we're blocking the door." She said as she wrapped her hands around the man's arm and pulled him deeper into the building. "Besides, I need you to find where Veronica or Crimson are. They left earlier, they should be here by now."

Balsam - Blue Pegasus Guild Hall
Interactions: CelticHero37 CelticHero37 (Aedon)
Mentions: LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari (Cerelia) Blackvelvet Blackvelvet (Veronica) H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177 (Crimson)

Katherine Mae

The Elder The Elder Jackaboi Jackaboi

Katherine glanced over at Lexi as she continued to hiccup on top of drawing out her words and saying how she didnt wanna go home and that they were good friends. Poor thing doubted herself too, which made the mage shake her head slightly and take a sip of her drink. Lexi can handle the outside world, she just needed more practice, more skills. Even with her state now, she had powerful mages by her side. Nothing was going to ever come bad towards her, and Kathy wanted to make sure of that. As Miles tried to bond with his brother, she looked between the two and then suddenly felt an awkward shift in the air which caused her to shiver. What was that...? she thought as Lionel jumped off her and scurried to the door that was shut as he turned and looked at Kathy. Her eyes narrowed slightly and she downed the rest of her drink before getting up "I'll be back...There's something I need to check up on..." she moved over to the door and opened it, her feet feeling exposed to a cold breeze. Lionel felt this and instantly got to higher ground on his master, sitting atop her head to see what he could.

This was not here when we walked out here... moving inside, she moved towards the source of the cold, There's something wrong... as she moved closer to the scene, the floor became more slippery and she stopped, grabbing onto a random mage that helped her get her balance back and she took a look at what was in front of her. Christina was there with Satoshi and Dante, a sword at a hooded person's neck. Dante also with his chains and Satoshi with his own twinkly drawn sword out. Seeming to be the source of the cold. Katherine moved even closer, trying to ignore the cold to the best of her ability. Though her body was reacting faster than she could fight it off. "What's going on here...?" she asked, looking between the group and then at the hooded person. They seemed off, but with the mask it was hard to tell what the motive was, but by this scene, no doubt they were crossing lines with many people. The S Class was calm, relaxed, but still on her guard as usual.​

cooltext334489550986551.png

Having made her offer to assist with the situation. Ami was tasked with the duty of carrying Amaya while they were taken to an infirmary. A task that proved to be of little difficulty. The robot carrying the girl as if she weighed nothing more than a feather and did so with similar delicacy. Before long they were transported to a manor via some form of teleportation. A method that simply astounded the curious AI. But of course there was more. For she found herself in the presence of a somewhat different looking man who behaved rather oddly compared to the others. As the man spoke Ami just simply tilted her head to the side and stared, trying to process his odd way of speaking. However the interaction was brief as Alex prompted him to take the group to the infirmary. As much as Ami would've wanted to talk with him more, she understood that Amaya's well being was of more importance. After finally making it their destination. Ami was told to place the girl on the clean and empty bed. Obediently she did as she was asked and sat by a nearby chair while the staff did their job. While she possibly could've done something to pass the time. It didn't really bother her. Time doesn't exactly hold much relevance to a robot that will function for as long as Ethernano still remains in the atmosphere. So she sat by, even after the staff have done their part she still waited for Amaya to recover properly.

Finally Amaya had awoke again, promting Ami into action once more. After all she had been quite looking forward to greeting the girl properly. It's simply not in her programming to allow a single greeting to go missed. The robot had noticed how Amaya seemed to react negatively to the nurse's attempt to even get close to touching her. So she retained that vital information and came up with a full proof solution to get on her good side. "Greetings Amaya! I am Ami. Short for Artificial Magical Intelligence. I hope we get along!" She ended her sentence with a bow instead of her usual handshake. The lack of physical contact was sure to win her over! Amaya went on to talk to Nathan and Alex now, some of the words seemed to bring Ami to a loss. Now thanks to Christina she is aware of the existence of guilds and the members within them. What she didn't recognise was the term "Dark Guild." She raised her hand like a school kid trying to grab a teachers attention. "Pardon my interruption but I am not sure of what a "Dark Guild" is. Is it like a normal guild? With less lights?" It was safe to say that Ami had a lot to learn if she was to survive in this world

Kyuubey Kyuubey The Elder The Elder LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari

1577737698975.png
Tags: LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Jackaboi Jackaboi Kyuubey Kyuubey

66724-1532336916.jpg
As soon as Nathan's portal placed them in the Morne Estate, he was welcomed with a sense of nostalgia. For a breif moment he was lost in the beauty and the memories of the estate.Though just as quick he lost focus, he quickly regained it as a familiar butler spoke out to them. There was no doubt he'll recognize Nathan right?? Wrong. To Nathan to butler seemed to no remember who Nathan was as he asked Alex if he could take Nathan to his chambers. He was glad Alex was quick to deny him, because if he didn't Nathan would've. Staying on track Alex was able to request the butler to teleport them into the infirmary and just like that they were there. After Ami placed Amaya on the bed, she was quickly treated by the nurses, and once they were done the waiting game began. After Nathan waited for what felt like hours to him, Amaya finally came through. A soft smile grew on Nathan's face as he watched Amaya lift herself up. Of course he wanted to tell her to lay down, but she seem pretty hellbent on sitting up, that andshe already protested that she was fine. Even though she could use a lot more rest. It was obvious that she was only trying tolook strong amonst everyone else.
As one of the nurses went over to check on her tried lifting up her shirt, Amaya was quick to retaliate and gripped the nurse's arm. "Amaya." He called out to her, worrying about the nurses safety. As he watched Amaya grip the nurse with a very tight grip, Nathan could't help but think how much Amaya has changed. For the better or wrose. Amaya finally releases the nurse, and realizing her cruel act, she apologies. She then relaxes a bit before looking around the room, landing and starring at Nathan. He realized that she was forcing herself to stare at him. As if she didn't want to look at anyone else, more specifically Alex. The longer she starred at him, the more he wanted to walk over towards her and hug her. But something told him not to. Amaya finally spoke again, but this time as she did Nathan's heart dropped. He felt his heart fall into a pit of nothingness as he listened to Amaya's story. He folded his arms. clenching them tightly trying to hold back any anger that was brewing within him.
Dark guilds weren't only in Fiore, during his travels Nathan has come across many dark guilds, even came close to being captured by one if it wasn't for his father's intervention. The thought of what that guild might've done to Amaya infuriated him, to the point he wanted to yell out in anger. But he had to stay calm, for all three of their sakes. Then the worse news of all flowed from her mouth. The guild was the one Alex's mother was apart of. The very mother who tried to do unthinkable things to her own son. And at that moment, Nathan activated Vessago's shadow takeover form, turning his entire right side black. He punched a wall release a burst of dark energy, yelling in frustation. The infirmary's wall and anything behind it was now in need of some construction. He slowly turned to face Amaya, turning back to normal. "I'm sorry Amaya. I'm sorry they did this to you, and I'm sorry that I wasn't here to stop them. If only I was here far more sooner, you wouldn't have gone through this at all. If you want to blame anyone, besides the guild, blame me." He words were filled with pain and his eyes were filled with tears. The djinn mage couldn't help but blame himself, especially with him being gone for so long. If only he was there and by her side, then they would've easily taken down the attackers. The two of them, no...the three of them.
As Nathan tried calming down, Ami asked an unexpected question. A question that caused him to release a soft chuckle. "No Ami, Dark guilds are nothing like normal guild. As normal guilds, strive for peace, order, and to protect Earthland, dark guilds are here to destroy it. Dark guilds are filled with mages who want nothing in life but to commit evil crimes/actions; they don't even cherish their own kind. They'll pillage, destory, steal, rape, murder, or even torture and sell their own flesh and blood. It's the job of a light guild to end them and rid earthland of their plague. So it'll be our job to go and get your sword back Amaya." He says looking away from Ami, and right at Amaya. "I know I haven't been here, but I know that sword holds more sentimental value to you than anything else. And that guild doesn't deserve to have something as elegent and beautfil as that sword in their possession. So with or without Patty's help. We'll head out as soon as you better. Because I can tell right now, even my little sister can take you. And she's seven." He said with a grin trying to make her laugh.
tumblr_nooo0clOVl1r6meopo2_r2_250.png

Madeline noticed the confrontation that was starting, she had a choice now, and it can change a few things.. She can either go apologize to her sister, or join in on the issue at hand. She decided to just go with apologizing with her sister... Who seemed drunk now. Madeline sighed a bit, it's worth a shot.. Madeline walked over to her sister and tapped her shoulder, Crimson looked over her shoulder and saw her sister standing there, she looked a bit sad, "You still sober enough for me to talk to you?" she asks the black haired woman. Crimson thought for a moment, "Barely. Go ahead and speak.." she said with a slurred and blank tone. Madeline took a seat beside her and began to say her lengthy apology, how she was sorry for being mean, how she was just mad that she didn't have much of a say on if she can stay or not. Among other things.. Really it was all just a 'can we all just forgive each other and move on?' kinda thing.

The Elder The Elder

While that went on, there was a tall woman that stood near the bar, drinking to booze like it was water. "This stuff taste like back end of cow, how do these people enjoy this?" she said to herself with a sort of heavy Joya Accent. "This wouldn't even make good wound cleaner, could barely clean paper cut with this!" she said and set the bottle down, "Does this place have any prestarelyy siyaniye?" she asked, a unique 85 proof liquor. "Be better off spinning circle than drinking the filth this is!" she exclaimed and sighed, "Nevermind im just going to walk around." she said and left the bar area, once she was far enough away she noticed exciting drama happening, "Ooh! A fight!" she said and started to just stare at the situation at hand.

(AT)The people in the drama

• Lucia Mirari

Power/Drunk Level: 33%~

Lucia smirked as Patty started getting all shy at first, though seemed to transform into a rather attractive neko maid after collecting herself. She arched a brow at the now not-so-petite guildmaster and chuckled at her words. "By all means. Though I don't think your boyfriend would appreciate it, and we may get kicked out if we have our fun right here in front of everyone~" She responded teasingly, outright laughing at poor Wilson raising his voice up and blushing like mad. "Woah there big fella, definitely didn't expect that from you, please don't pass out on me yeah?". She gave a light chuckle and took another swig of her whiskey, glancing to the side to see Tyson carrying a hell of a lot of food out back for the drunk girl. Or perhaps all for himself, really he looked like he could consume a whole bear fur and all with how bulky he was. Then again...so did Wilson. Eh. Sabertooth was known for their mountain men she supposed.

Before long a rather attractive girl dressed in a pirate costume made her way over to join the trio, teasing Wilson about him bringing up the heat in the building. She had noticed that herself but just thought it was part of being drunk! Good to know it wasn't! "Got a side lover or something there, Mister Guildmaster?" She asked before soon smirking even wider as a thought crossed her mind. "Guess the gals in your guild are your own personal harem huh? Excluding Master O'Shae there of course.". She spoke with a soft snicker.

Of course, logically she had absolutely no reason to suspect that. But well, drunk thoughts were drunk thoughts. And oh boy did they make for some fun! Especially involving people she didn't really know all too well! She did see the fight seemingly about to go down off to the side, but honestly didn't pay much attention to it. Frankly the neko maid before her and the pirate girl were a much better form of...entertainment. Unfortunately her fun was cut short by the messenger that appeared informing Patty of the situation with Amaya, and in turn herself given she was literally right there in front of her. Naturally, no portal was made. This coupled with the news made her extremely angry!

"Dammit! I'm gonna kill whoever did that to Amaya!" She growled lowly. "And that damn butler for not even bothering to make a portal for us to use!" She tacked on taking an angry gulp of whiskey from her bottle and tossing the now empty container against a nearby wall. "Lets get going. We got ass to kick." She told her Guild Master. She'd been enjoying the party, and she was quite drunk, but she still had her priorities in check. Alex needed them, so did Amaya, so of course she was going to go help!
    CelticHero37 CelticHero37 Kyuubey Kyuubey Solemn Jester Solemn Jester Anyone Anyone nearby(Most of the people nearby would probably notice her lol)

Nadine Kazumi
_191230_191656_105.jpeg
Nadine was pretty bummed that she was late to the Halloween party. She barely had a chance to interact with her guild, but she had been very busy tending to her dear sick Shiro. The white snake was better now, wrapped around Nadine's shoulders with a tiny cowboy hat resting on its head. Nadine matched her counterpart with a cowboy outfit of her own.

Shiro made a small hiss sound, telling his owner to walk faster. Nadine smiled, "We are almost there," and she was right. The building was just a block a way. Once inside, both Shiro and Namine let out a sigh as the smell of alcohol and cold air reached them. By luck, they were walking into a fight that was about to unfold.

"Well, this is interesting." Walking further into the crowd of people.

The Hooded Man

This was just too good! The man's grin only widened when Christina materialised her sword and held it as his throat. "Careful, those things can cut you know." Although it's what came after is what actually surprised the man for real. Satoshi drawing his own sword. A sword that sent out a harshly bitter cold in every which way. "My my... That is quite the sword you've got there. I can only guess there is none other like it." It's like he completely forgot his life is literally a swift movement away from ending. Before long another person heard the commotion and appeared to send out a clone of himself that emitted a searing heat to counteract Satoshi's chilling cold. At this point he realised that this may have been taken too far. All this negative emotion was bound to make him lose control. His smile twisted further. As if struggling to keep it straight. "Hehehehe........ You ARE so easily agitated aren't you all? is that to say that the mages of this era truly are so much weaker? I mean you are getting so defensive about it so..." The man waited for one of these mages to make a move, this man really wanted to cause some trouble after all!

Then suddenly, he felt a calm presence amongst the rage. Yamato has finally intervened! The flamboyant mage strolled up and put his hand on Satoshi's shoulder. "It's alright brother. You may sheath your weapon." He spoke quietly and looked to Dante and Christina. Expecting them to do the same "You are all drawing your weapons on an unarmed individual. I understand you all have your reasons to act this way but please understand how this would look on our guild and yours Miss Trost." Yamato gave his brief lecture and immediately the negative atmosphere started to die down. Leading the Man's smile to return to normal. "Ah... I thank you for the save sir! All I wanted was to ask a few questions and these mages draw their weapons on me! I must say I'm starting to feel rather unwelcome here." "You are not welcome." Yamato shot the man a cold glare, he knew Satoshi was aware of Severance's power. So the fact he was indeed willing to draw his sword spoke volumes of the man he was threatening. "You have caused enough of a disturbance in our hall. I would take my comrades advice and leave while things remain peaceful."

The man let out a disappointed sigh, while he looked around the room. He did indeed cause some trouble, perhaps more so than he intended. But then again it's always more fun that way. "All right all right I'll go. But please expect I will be writing a VERY truthful review to your guild master about this party!" He walked away chuckling. His tone of voice clearly stated none of what he said was even serious. But as he walked past Christina he spoke very chillingly quitely, barely loud enough for her to hear. "His books weren't all destroyed." Like that he left through the main doors, though if anyone tried to follow him they would find he pretty much disappeared the moment he was out of sight.

The Elder The Elder Britt-21 Britt-21 LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari

Christina Trost

Christina was just a second away from attacking this man. He was making alarms go off in her mind, her gut was telling her that there was something evil. A lingering negative feeling radiating off of this guy. He wanted these reactions just so he could use it against the mages of this era. It was Pride. Chris had pride, and she wanted to defend that because she knew in her heart that this era of mages was just as good as the last. However, Yamato intervened and made a valid point, but he didn't realize the chilling sensation that she was given in the first place. A chill that would make anyone want to threaten the person responsible. Luckily, he took their side and told the hooded man he was not welcome here. The silver-haired mage no longer put her magical energy into the sword she had once held and it was now gone into thin air. The threat of a Review didn't scare her, not because this wasn't her guild, but because someone like him wouldn't waste his time doing so. No one would if they came here just to make a mess of things.

The hooded man didn't care about the situation. He made that perfectly clear with the tone of his voice. Though as he made his way out past her... his words left an impression that kicked up her worries to a maximum. When she turned, he was already out the door and her hands clenched into fists I knew something was wrong from the get-go... her heart rate increased and she looked towards Kathy. Granted, Kathy couldn't tell by expression something was wrong, but just by how she was looking at the door may have already alerted the S class. So Chrissy had no need to tell her anything. Her attention turned to Satoshi and Yamato. Looking between the two, she wanted to talk, but she couldn't do it here. Not in front of people. Not to mention someone could be listening. Lifting her hand up, she grabbed Satoshi and gently tugged him down to her level while she tried to tippy toe and whispered into his ear "Is there any empty rooms nearby?" she asked.

Once she got her answer, she grabbed Dante's chain, Satoshi's wrist and then Yamato's, bringing them all to the room she had asked about and pulled them inside before shutting the door and releasing the men. Her head moved side to side as she examined the room, making sure there was no one hiding in here. Once clear, she spoke "That man had more than meets the eye." the mage turned to the brothers and Dante "As soon as he spoke to me for the first time, he gave me extreme uneasiness. Made me feel that something bad was going to happen at that very moment." she admitted, her eyes shifting between the three. "After I drew my sword and had it at his throat, the more he spoke, the more my gut continued to warn me with increasing worry. I've never had a feeling like that. Not even when we were all on the mission to destroy a dark guild camp."

To be scared and worried like this was a whole new feeling to Christina. This fear was nothing like she's experienced before. "After he walked by me, he mentioned something about books? I could barely hear him." Books and Destroyed... "Something about books and destroyed. Other than that, I didn't catch the entire sentence. Kathy watched him as he left but I have a feeling she knows that he was straight up trouble." she crossed her arms, leaning more on one foot than the other "He had that aura of evil, negative energy...." she murmured.

Jackaboi Jackaboi (Yamato) LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari (Satoshi) The Elder The Elder (Dante)​

Kat sighed as the fight seemed to not have happened, she noticed Trost and a few others and giggled to herself, "That man must of had a death wish." she said to herself. She noticed a man in the door dressed as a fancy Frankenstein's Monster. She, wasn't really in a costume, really all she did was put on her mask, and make her eyes glow, with her rifle on her back... But he did resemble someone quite famous, but she doesn't want to ask 'Hey are you the guy on Sorcerers weekly?!' and get no for an answer and look absolutely stupid in the process. But she'll keep an eye on him
CelticHero37 CelticHero37 (mentioned/implied)

The time passed between the sisters and they went on their ways for the time being. Mainly because Crimson was now hammered. She was roaming around and noticed one of her guildmates walked in with her adorable python, who now dons a cowboy hat! "Nadine! Hey!" she slurred loudly and waved a bit as she walked to her, she wasn't stumbling, but anyone can tell she was drunk. She soon got close enough to have a conversation without being a close up drunk, "Aw Shiro looks cute in his hat.." she said. "You should try the punch, it's amazing" She said happily.
Kisaki Kisaki (interacting.)

Nadine Kazumi

Nadine could smell the alcohol emitting from Crimson. She wonder how Crimson didn't fall over and die from alcohol posioning since the smell was so strong. "Greetings Crimson. I see that you are enjoying yourself."

Shiro made a thankful hiss towards Crimson. He was proud of his tiny cowboy hat.

"Shiro says thank you." Nadine repeated what her snake had said.

When Crimson made the offer to Nadine, she eyed the punch on the table surrounded by drunk guild members. She needed to be the responsible adult here. "Oh, no thank you, dear." she declined the offer. Besides, she wasn't much of a drinker except for the ocassional sake.

"I am a bit confused. I thought this was a Halloween party not a brawl," Nadine smiled, looking over to a dual that was about to start. "Forgive me for the ignorance of I mistaken something. I'm not from the city." She pointed out. She did live at the temple for most of her life.

H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177

Jackaboi Jackaboi The Elder The Elder Kyuubey Kyuubey

EE0471DC-F643-4D09-B251-34148BE66806.png
4A63FE38-A7C0-4513-B3B3-5C274DC936DF.jpeg

Alex stood quietly in front of the window as the nurses came bursting into the infirmary like a hurricane and began examining Amaya, who just as quickly proceeded to reject their help in a rather rude yet uncharacteristic manner, before apologising. The nurses then left the room and thus Ami, Sora, Nathan, and himself were alone and properly able to further discuss the situation at hand. With an elegant flick of his wrist, the doors to the infirmary slammed shut and the locks turned with an obnoxious click, to which the S-Class turned on his heel and stuffed his hands inside his coat pockets smoothly and as if nothing had happened. Looking over to Amaya as she sat up on the bed, her facial expression conflicted and somewhat fearful, he made his way towards her and sat beside her on the bed.

Before Alex could say a word, Amaya began to explain just exactly what had happened to her and Alex could feel the rage burning up inside of him as a result of it. “For what cause?” He asked, tone stern and filled with venom. “Why on earth would they do that? I-“ Alex stopped in his tracks the moment Amaya identified the attackers as being from the same guild his mother had joined, and the same guild that he had dealings with in the past. His frame seemingly froze before he stood up, and stuffed his hands in pockets. “Oh. I see.” He said, his words laced with bluntness and hatred before suddenly he turned to face everybody. “We need to do something about this. It is just like Nathan said, we can do this with or without the guilds help. And Amaya, we will get the sword back.” He crossed his arms, “Dark Guild activity has spiked so much recently, I wonder what’s actually being done to combat it. Perhaps we could do something..” Alex pondered, albeit quietly to himself however Amaya and her heightened sense of hearing would’ve heard him clear as day.

No matter what was decided, it was obvious that this dark guild had to be dealt with, and fast. Before they could do worse.

super short and not at all great post but it’s just to get us moving again lmao

Amaya Hartley

Blue eyes like the deepest parts of the sea found their way to settle on Nathan, only momentarily inspecting the damage he had just done to the estate. The words coming out of his mouth, the blame he was so willing to accept... it was almost too much. How could he sit there and agree to be reprimanded like that? Those piano like fingers curled into a close, lips following suit to purse tightly. Her mouth moved and Amaya didn’t realize what she was saying as the words slipped past her lips. “ Nathan, why would you even do that? You don’t get to stand there and take the blame for such a thing. I won’t allow it. Did you hit your head on the way in? Do you remember as kids how I used to best you in battle? If you had been there... I would’ve done anything to protect you. You don’t understand. “ She fell silent then, nails digging into the palms of her hands. “ You’re always trying to be a knight in shining armor... “ The last bit tumbled out in a trailing off manner, eyes suddenly watering up. “ You are such a fool! “ She finally exclaimed, petite frame pushing off from the bed to close the distance between them as her arms found their way around him in a comforting embrace, hands sliding up to rest upon his back. The slayer remained still, eyes at a complete close for the time being. We could stay like this... maybe he’s back for good this time. Her thoughts drifted off and for a moment it felt like the world around them was at a pause, un-moving.

Ami’s voice cut through first and those tranquil blue eyes opened to peer over Nathan’s shoulder and at the girl. “ It’s nice to meet you, Ami. I’m sorry it’s under such circumstances. “ Her lips curved into a slight smile then, a genuine look that only blessed her expression from time to time. Amaya's head subconsciously tilted to the side, her own azure locks mixing with the purple of his, as Nathan spoke to Ami and described what a dark guild was. It was all pretty straight forward, the disdain for dark guilds being something shared by a majority of them in the room as due to their long history with them.

It wasn’t until Alex spoke that Amaya’s hands finally dropped from their hold on the Djinn user in front of her, now idle by her sides. “ Alex... “ She sounded almost disheartened but part of her was also unsure. His steeled off tone and quick retort was anything but normal. It was almost as if he was already gone. Could that be though? Was he already gone? Blue hair spilled all over the bed as she took a seat back down and leaned over, taking her place next to him. “ Do you think it’s time then? “ It was a quiet question, albeit rhetorical given the circumstances. “ It was always an uncertainty but if you want it to happen, if you think it’s necessary, I’ll go talk to her. I’ll tell her it has to be done. “ A hand had moved its way across the infirmary bed to rest on Alex’s. Her hands were never warm though and they instead radiated with a chill that would normally send shivers down the recipients spine. The Morne however would be accustomed to that touch and it probably wouldn’t phase him much.

Again those eyes fell to a serene close as she tried to find a moment to recollect herself. Everyone she cared about seemed to be unfolding around her and it was a lot to swallow. The tickle of torn fabric against her torso seemed to snap her out of it and she let out a heavy sigh, one meant to break the atmosphere of mixed emotions weighing heavily like stagnant air. “ I’m going to change. Don’t go anywhere, especially you. “ Those hues slid over to peer at Alex intently. “ I need you here. Right here. Don’t go running off, don’t go do that thing you do. “ She insisted, squeezing his hand with emphasis. “ We are a team. “ She reminded him before staggering up to find her footing, only slightly showing the fatigue that was still causing her limbs to scream in protest.

Ami, please keep an eye on these two. This one has a habit of disappearing... “ A finger was pointed straight at Nathan, as she continued. “ And this one shouldn’t be alone right now. “ That same finger moved through the air to settle on Alex. “ I’ll be back.

And with that she strode with confidence out of the room, quickly finding her way to the room she called her own. It didn’t take long for her clothes to slide off and be discarded into a pile upon her floor, a new outfit adorning that tired body. Amaya glanced over at the desk in the corner and made her way towards it. She winced slightly at the noise the chair made as it slid along the floor, lithe frame easing its way in to take a seat. “ Alright. “ Her hands almost reluctantly reached out but they soon found a pen and a small piece of notepaper. The devil is at our doors. We need you on the front lines. Her writing was precise and perfect, each letter curving as if meeting the next like a long lost friend. She held the now folded note to her lips, palm outstretched, staring at it intently. This was going to change so much as they all knew it but something had to be done, it certainly wasn’t being dealt with under current circumstances. A gust of air left her mouth and the paper disappeared out the window, propelled by it and directed by magic as it flew off and faded from her view.

Amaya stood for quite some time outside the infirmary doors, gathering up the strength to face them and the changes that would swiftly come. She was looking at least physically, much better but mentally the stability wasn’t so matched. “ I’m sure we will have a visitor soon, Alex. “ She began to speak immediately upon entering the room, knowing full well he would know what that meant. A grin graced her features then, eyes glistening with the kind of excitement one would find in a child. “ And Nathan... I heard what you said before. “ A defiant smirk quickly replaced that childish grin. “ I’m pretty sure your sister could beat you as you are right now so I’m not sure what you’re trying to say. “ It was a taunt but they’d always been like that since they were kids, challenging one another and trying to be better than the other in every aspect.

Outskirts of Magnolia;

A plain dress fluttered in the wind, arms outstretched in glee as the woman spun around freely, a smile plastered on her face at the feeling. It was a beautiful day; the waters sparkling and undisturbed, the sky a blue with scattered white pillowy clouds, and a breeze that was the perfect temperature. It was pure bliss. Without missing a beat, her hand instinctively shot out to grasp the folded piece of paper that flew towards her. She opened it like it was delicate and about to wither away between her fingers, eyes skimming the words written and then rereading them again. Her expression faltered then, mixed with a little bit of everything before she turned on her heel and left her peaceful haven. That piece of paper became crumpled in a fist, other hand flicking her long strands of hair back behind her like a guided wave as she approached a blue haired man, gaze albeit stern to clash against her normally tranquil personality. " It’s time. I'll head out at nightfall. " The toothy grin that was flashed her way was right on point and it caused her to break out in one of her own, an endearing smile spreading in unison.

The Elder The Elder Jackaboi Jackaboi LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari

Last edited:
cooltext328675671645852.png
Tyson was oblivious to the going ons of the party at this point. Hell he didn't even notice Kathy walk away. He simply sat staring down his brother with his intense gaze. Seemingly stuck in thought, a showdown of sorts between the two crimson Red brothers. Then, after much anticipation...he spoke."No, urges are for the weak. I shall not be beaten. Even by myself. Victory is assured so long as you wear red." Tyson said nodding at his own little motto he made for the family. Although honestly it was just his attempt at showing some family pride. Plus he thought it sounded cool. But he would never say that, and he certainly didn't show it. He picked up a jug of water, as well as some food. Then took a massive bite out of a piece of meat before chugging down the whole thing of water. As he slammed the jug down onto the ground his expression actually softened slightly. Hardly noticeable to most, but he knew his brother would notice."I do....mhmn. I want a baby..." He said his tone as lifeless as ever, but the deadpan way he said it as well as the seriousness of his words only made the short silence after more awkward. "Obviously I don't mean with you brother. I do not know what kind of things you are into. But I do not go for family members, especially not men. But I would like to start a family, not that I'm particularly sure why. I'm not all that lonely. It's just," Tyson held his left hand up to his chest and seemed to be grasping at his shirt. Clutching it in his hand."It feels like I'm missing something. We both know I've always been different. Even by our families standards...but I think..I think there's something out there that If I got would complete me. I'd change for the better. I am sure of it. Whether that thing is a family or not I have no idea. But I just have this feeling it is." Tyson said all of this in such a genuine and frankly uncharacteristic manner. Maybe it was his buzz he had from drinking, or maybe it was something in the air. But tonight with just him, Miles, and the passed out Lexi. He felt he could spill his guts to his little brother, and have a real man to man talk.

Interacted with - The Elder The Elder
mentioned- Jackaboi Jackaboi Britt-21 Britt-21

cooltext328675795020482.png
If Mera hadn't shown up when she did Wilson would have probably boiled them all alive with how hot he was getting from embarrassment. Honestly, this drunken girl and Viera were too much for him. This was exactly why he never left the Guild. He couldn't handle the socializing and all the pressure of looking good in public. It wasn't until he felt a familiar bosom pressing against his back.Once he heard he sweet, soft voice talking into his ear his temperature dropped back down to normal. "It's been some time Mera. I'm glad you made it back safely. How was your mission?" He asked somehow not losing his shit again when the drunkard and Viera continued to pick at him about Mera. He couldn't help letting out a bit of a snort in response to her words."I wouldn't 't you to know anything about her. You're far to busy with whatever, or whoever you're doing all the time. She's one of Sabertooths best. She'd been gone for a bit but now that she's back we can do some catching up. I'd love to stay and chat with you all, but it seems Patty has to go. Sorry that things turned out this way Patty. Maybe we can try again some other time. Perhaps somewhere far away from certain people." He said with a narrow-eyed glare in Viera's direction. Before turning back to Mera and giving her a smile with his eyes. Honestly, she was as refreshing as an ocean breeze right now. It had been some time since Wilson had someone to chat with on the same level they did. So this was great."Come on Mera, unless you actually want to hang around here? I've missed our late night chats about life. Can we go find somewhere private to talk?" He said offering her an arm as he turned to leave. But before heading away he turned to Viera and simply nodded her way."Lovely party Viera, I think your AC is broken though it got pretty chilly in here at one point. I think it might have something to do with your pest problem." Wilson said this in a calm and composed manner.

29414379_2047502175519271_1663010718535909376_n.jpg
He wasn't making a snide remark about the state of Viera's guild. He was speaking about the hooded man stirring up trouble of course. He had noticed him since his arrival and had been keeping tabs the whole time. Well, minus the little bit where everything white and he got light headed. But he didn't like any him anymore than the others in the guild. He figured it was probably trouble for the future. But he really would rather be prepared for whatever future that might be. Sure you could say Wilson was being paranoid. But the energy that man gave off, as well as the balls he had on him walking into a guild filled with mages, as well as several guild masters. Well only so many kinds of people would do that, and f, or some reason the fellow didn't strike him as stupid. So he was either brave, or he was capable. He hoped it wasn't the later. The aura from that man was filled with darkness though and made Wilson dread what the future brought. If only but a little.

Tags - Kyuubey Kyuubey CelticHero37 CelticHero37 Mitch Conner Mitch Conner Xel Xel

Last edited:
A43DFCA1-2A9A-4212-83C6-CD5CAF79EEAD.png
2385122E-2A54-4766-96E2-F5D8645C0396.jpeg

The atmosphere within the infirmary soon grew heavy as the weight of the males words would soon weigh down upon them all, placing a responsibility on their shoulders like nothing they have ever had to endure until now. All the pain, suffering, and loss they have all experienced up until this moment projected itself as though it were a light display and even if nothing was being said, it was obvious. The air was heavy, as what would happen next would change their lives forever. Alexander stood up momentarily as Amaya was quick to respond to his earlier comment with a question, to which Alex nodded in response. “Yes” Spoke the S-Class, his simple response straight to point and filled with nothing but sincerity. And when Amaya exclaimed that this would have all happened eventually, a small crack appeared on the males face as he smile. “Indeed it would have. If we don’t do this now, who knows what will happen next.” His response was laced with that same sincerity and whimsical manner he had become known for.

The cold yet comforting touch of Amaya’s hands didn’t phase The Morne at all, having grown accustomed to it after being subject to it all his life. The Tempest Dragon Slayer was like a sister to him, and they knew each other better than anybody could hope to achieve. Placing his hands in his pockets as Amaya proceeded to scold both him and Nathan, her finger pointing at them both viciously yet with an air of kindness as the dragon slayer instructed them both to stay put, himself in particular. And with that, the girl left to change out of the rags she had arrived in. Alex made his way over towards the same window he was situated at earlier, his gaze fixated onto the sites outside. “She loves you, you know.” Those words left his lips playfully as he continued, “And it’s obvious that you love her, I’ve always known.” Alex turned to face Nathan, smiling at him after having dropped such a thing so mischievously. Before Nathan was able to respond, Amaya returned with a smile cracked on her face as she announced that they would indeed be having a visitor soon. Alexander knee what this meant, to which he smiled and nodded in response. “Well, I best make preparations then. I hope you’re all prepared for what’s to come, our lives are going to change forever.” That was primarily directed at Nathan and Amaya, however his eyes fell onto Ami as he spoke further. “If you wish to join us, we would love to have you.” Alex then left on that note, his words filled with mystery as only Amaya knew what he meant.

Alex made his way towards a room situated at the end of the long corridor, inside it were several Council Officials who worked for the main branch at Era. “Lord Damien told us to come, so we came. I assume this is about what I think it is?” Alex sent a smile towards all of the council mages before he responded solely to the mage before him. “It is, I’ve come to let you know that she is on her way and that preparations are in the works, we are ready.” The Council Official smirked, “The Chairman will be pleased, we will mark your business as official and legal, the rest is up to her.” And with that, all of the mages within the room seemingly vanished as they went back to the Era Headquarters. The Morne made his way outside of the room and towards the main hall, dozens of staff met him as too did the same flamboyant butler as before, who stood beside the young lord. “The time has come, open our doors to the world, those that wish to join us may do so.” With that, every single staff member then disappeared from sight as they teleported to their relevant destinations in order to spread the word. The S-Class faced the butler beside him in that moment, “She will be here soon. But first, take these.” Alex outstretched his hand towards a table containing many letters with prints stamped onto them. Upon them reaching his grasp, Alex placed the letters in the butlers hands. “Ensure these get to every single Light Guild in Fiore.” The butler nodded in response, a huge and somewhat unsettling smirk forming on his face as he graciously accepted the task. “Of course~ young sir, I can’t wait to see that little cherub after all these years.” Almost in a moment, the butler sunk into the very walls and appeared on the roof of the Estate, casting his hands outward , he let go of each letter and sent them on their way. Each letter flew in a different direction, yet all had the same print on them. A purple dragon.

After that, the S-Class mage made his way back to the infirmary where everyone else stood, having been gone for about half an hour. “It is done.” He said, looking at Amaya solely in that moment, his eyes glistening with sincerity and sorrow, as if he was in mourning.

Those few words left his mouth as the weighty atmosphere in the room only grew in its velocity. It was officially done, yet that only meant their job had just begun. “I hope this is the right thing to do, Ama.” His gaze fixed on Amaya once again as he used his childhood nickname for her. Alex was seemingly second guessing himself, but he truly wondered whether or not this was the right thing to do. Deep down he knew it was, but this decision meant that they were now forsaking everything they had ever known up until this point. They would no longer be Lamia Scale Mages, and instead part of a new guild.

Dragon Claw
“The Magic Council’s Sword and Shield”
F70194C3-E20E-4A3D-8719-7A99BA342D9E.jpeg

Mentions: Chairman Varnas Mitchs98 Mitchs98
Interactions: Amaya Marvell-Hartley Kyuubey Kyuubey Nathan Cross The Elder The Elder Ami Jackaboi Jackaboi

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back