• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Age: Fen'Harel - {OOC}

Who’s going to be our Inky poo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Born 9:16 making him a early years teen during the blight of 9:30 Dragon. Making it unlikely he’d of gotten ‘free’ so to speak from his people and have gone off on his own. Leading to roughly the events of awakening or somewhat early DAII, when he’d have experienced that battle that led to his venture in finding his own way in life outside of the Qun.

Perhaps just prior to the end of DAII when he left Rivain and those events in his life and encountering the clan of dalish elves sometime later while wandering in the forests. The resulting war between Mages and Templar’s would eventually make life difficult for the Tal Vashoth mage even with his tendencies to stay apart from villages and human cities. Leading to some kind of encounter with the band of mercs revealing to him a convenient and mutually beneficial opportunity that could still allow him chances to travel and learn/understand other ways of life as a mage in the modern world. A fair trade for both sides his services as a apostate and the strength of numbers they’d offer him to better his odds of survival in the present situation and his own journey

Meaning during the course of inquisition’s events and post, Saar-Raas would have been apart of the group. Making him a junior member with his commitment to a long term relationship still in question.

Let me know ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki if this works or disrupts any with what’s known about the group and it’s respective members both past and presents history.
Looks fine to me.

Terrier B Terrier B Just wanted to double-check if Sigis has been accepted? <3 If there are any issues with him or his background then please let me know! :D

Sorry lads!! Been mad here for a day and a bit!! will get to sorting stuff tonight!! gimme an hour or two!! ☀️

Make that tomorrow or the early hours, my internet has LITERALLY, JUST died.

Thanks Virgin 😒😒

Sorry guys I'm not going to be able to play in this RP but wishing you all the best! Looks awesome, just don't have the energy to start new RPs right now. Please punch the Egg for me. 🥚🤛

Sorry guys I'm not going to be able to play in this RP but wishing you all the best! Looks awesome, just don't have the energy to start new RPs right now. Please punch the Egg for me. 🥚🤛

Your spot’s always waiting if you want to come back!! ☀️

Also!! is my wifi working again??? do I live???!!! ;0

I WILL TAKE THIS slander AGAINST MY MOTHER LAND AS A YES!! WE R BACK IN BUSINESS BABEYS
I know the feeling, we went from Virgin Media to TalkTalk, then Sky and now back to TalkTalk within about 2 years 🤣

I know the feeling, we went from Virgin Media to TalkTalk, then Sky and now back to TalkTalk within about 2 years 🤣

i HATE that we are providing branson with money, but alas, while i’m home its mums rules 😤😤

Ok!!! Update time!! Some Notes + Questions about characters first if that's ok!!

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki We got a name for the Mercs yet? (I personally am putting forward, 'The Hardy Bunch')

PrankFox PrankFox , no other reason for the mention here other than I forgot to say earlier that Mathias is hot af and i greatly approve of the image. good lordt.

Karcen Karcen where did Sene learn how to use Blood Magic exactly?

The Silent Z The Silent Z Important Note: Saar-Raas is also, an absolute cutie. We love ourselves a broody boy now,

I've just updated the Lore + Info thread with Character and group information, too. I'm happy with everything otherwise regarding characters. And you're all accepted, although you're probably all aware of that already haha. I'll get to work on the introductory IC post tomorrow, this is basically how I'm going to have it planned for each to give you all an idea:

Group A: The very first objective will be meeting each other at Skyhold. I don't mind if you'd already like your character to be there, or you can have them arrive during your first post, either is fine. All the characters starting in group A will know each other at least somewhat from their Inquisition days, however if you think your character would be friends or enemies with particularly more so, now is the time to ask and establish these relationships.

Group B: The Mercs will be scouting out a old long forgotten Elvhen ruin somewhere along the outskirts of the Dales in search of old artefacts and trinkets they could collect and return to a merchant somewhere in Val Royeax. The first post will be starting in the morning for this lot, the beginning of the day in their camp, set up just outside the ruin itself. Your character could maybe be already out scouting, just waking up, making breakfast, etc. Particularly more so with this lot, a lot of them most likely have pre-existing relationships so if you'd like to establish them, now's the time to get messaging and get asking my dudes.

Otherwise, I think that's all I have to say!! Any other questions??? 🌞 🌞 🌞

Aww thanks! Terrier B Terrier B

I’ll check out the updated lore now. Also I got the plans for Group A and B down, so any talks people want to have about character history between folks and all that stuff, I’m all ears and open to it. Otherwise I’m ready to go when you guys are. Questions wise.... none at the time of this writing and is worth asking or may be found in the updated lore page.

Well if an idiot circle apprentice can apprently manage to learn it just in case somone actully trying and withskill can likely manage it via focused self study. Sene was no master abd stull is no master of blood magic. She took 2 years to learn the basics then more on the run to manage more.

Well if an idiot circle apprentice can apprently manage to learn it just in case somone actully trying and withskill can likely manage it via focused self study. Sene was no master abd stull is no master of blood magic. She took 2 years to learn the basics then more on the run to manage more.

Fair point!! I'm interested to see different characters reactions to it, since we have such a varied bunch n all ;0
Gonna b juicy!!

We will see she will likely only reveal it in a darkest hour situation or extreme anger so big surprise like I said in personality she pretends to be barely competent with magic.

I got the plans for Group A and B down, so any talks people want to have about character history between folks and all that stuff, I’m all ears and open to it.

With Saar being both a Qunari and a Mage; Sigis is quite curious about the fella. 🤣 It's not everyday you come across one in the halls of Orzammar.. :P

I see quite the potential for banter and many things unintentional on Saar-Raas’s part in our future between the two.

Saar:
*Talks about anything in a intellectual manner*

Sigis:
huh.gif

Saar:
*Talks about anything in a intellectual manner*

Sigis:
View attachment 769684

Sal pretending she understands literally anything he's saying:

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back