• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Age: Fen'Harel - {OOC}

Who’s going to be our Inky poo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Omg. Only way they’d all be in that car like that is if fenris is planning on driving those mages straight into a wall or something

I shall also post again either today or tomorrow!!

It took me way too long to get a post out that I liked, but I did it! *pose*

...I also may or may not have had a little bit too much caffeine at...5:30 in the morning

Hello, my fellow Wardens, Inquisitors, and Champions

So, I'm not sure if anyone has been watching the weather lately, but there are two storms in the Gulf of Mexico that are shaping up to be Something Serious. Judging by the projected paths that they may take, I might have some nasty weather heading my way. I'm not completely sure yet, but I will be keeping an eye on things. That being said, if anything does happen, I will try my best to give you guys a better head's up to the situation. Right now, it's more of a 'see what happens'.

I live in the northwestern part of Louisiana and the way Laura is looking, she might hit us. Marco is projected to made a hard left into Texas, but that could change as well. We'll try to keep safe here. You guys are awesome, by the way, and I can't wait to see how this story shapes up.

2020Hurricanes.jpg

I’ve been hearing about those two storms hitting the gulf. Rough news, hopefully the turnout of these storms is the best as possible for everyone still in its path and remain safe. Hope for all the best for you guys

SORRY FOR DISAPPEARING!! BACK NOW!! Just had some stuff to sort out my dudes, but I am posting as we speak!! I hope everyone's ok with the storms that seems to have suddenly appeared for everyone out of complete nowhere!! We've had to deal with Francis (Who name's these things, honestly,) yesterday and today :xFeek::xFeek:

I'm also gonna randomly undo something about my character before we get too far into things while we're here as well ('cause why not haha). Thinking about the timing of things and just general knowledge of the way she was brought up, I feel like it doesn't actually make all that much sense for Sallis to have a Vallaslin, so I'm gonna go ahead and remove it. Her not having it will be a better point for conflict internally I feel too ;0

Hey again.

Just a quick update: Laura has made landfall in south Louisiana as a Cat 4 hurricane. For those that remember, Katrina had been a Cat 5 hurricane but downgraded to a Cat 3 when she hit land. Laura looks to be worse. She's most likely going to be downgraded to a Cat 2 when she reaches where we are, but she could very well be Cat 3. I'm slightly nervous because we're sticking it out (most of my family lives in the path of the storm), so we're not sure what's going to happen except a lot of rain and wind. Might loose power for a few days. I did promise to give an update and there it is. I'll try and update again once everything has passed, if I'm able.

You guys are awesome.

And I'm back with the latest: the worst of it passed all to the east of us. We received rain and wind, but that was about it. No downed trees around us, maybe a couple leaves and some limbs, but that was it. We lost power for all of an hour this afternoon, but we figured it was to try and get others back up again. We are safe and sound.

The Barksdale Bubble lives!

I’m so glad you’re ok!! I’ve never been amidst a storm like that, so I can’t imagine how wild it must have been 😱😱

ALSO MY FRIENDS. MORE GOOD NEWS.

Great vid! But gotta say that kinda saddens a bit, feels like a lifetime since the last game, six years, wow, but a nice vid to remind us its coming. ^^

Cool to hear the good news on the storm front as well with everyone ok!

I see I’ve missed some IC posts as well, I’ll re-read the thread and catch up and see what the next post will look like for Raas and Z.R.C

Btw lads, forgot to ask before, but what are our feelings on discord?? Think it’d be cool if i made a server for this?? 🤔🤔

Kinda the same as Guy. I could take it or leave it. Personally I’ve got a discord account but forget about it more then I actually use it.

I disappeared for a bit!! But I'm back now!! How are we all doin' guys?? How is September treating everyone so far?? We all gettin ready for true spooky season?? 👻👻

RP wise: Merc's are gettin' ready for some temple raiding babey!! I've sent/sending a few PMs out as we speak to prepare the right people for the right goings on 👀
I hope to have the goings on also happen at the same time to both groups too, even though they're on somewhat different ends of the map. This might all sound confusing atm, but I promise,it'll make sense as we go haha.

That reminds me, I have a present for you babies, I have been sitting on this meme pile for WEEKS and I finally just remembered to share haha, enjoy my children:

118824244_1415432998847021_5841444162773932125_n.jpg
87028861_179696946653089_7485784721666867200_n.jpg
118813214_830903564114520_3941636134156205114_n.jpg
118840158_324446251946511_8382655163812137784_n.jpg

106793223_753384985400324_458333077428994985_n.jpg
106714508_295522305155507_8596257787145303573_n.jpg

I feel for solas in the last one second run through ifound Sera so annoying for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back