• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Age: Fen'Harel - {OOC}

Who’s going to be our Inky poo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Only thing going through my mind at all while writing + Checking all this stuff with Arlings Amaranthine and the Couslands

Otherwise!! New Cousland Warden themed survey is up!! Some of the questions overlap a little, but they do too in the official tapestry thing, so theyre you go.

My votes have been cast.... I was tempted to vote a certain way when seeing the unexpected but interesting option where it concerns her romance in origins. But stuck with the more likely option and wanting to see that and it’s ties to this rp. Haha

i am surprised you put morrigan as an option for lady warden!

mmGcqdE.gif

I was working off of the Tapestry choices in the dragon age keep thing and I forgot 😭 😭

IC IS UP BABIES!!!!!

I'll post when I can I think i will have sene have stayed in the keep as part of the caretaking staff

There’s some specific info about that on the wiki page!!

I think she’ll have had to have been a part of the second caretaking team. Considering that demon killed the first lot haha

I forgot to today because, say it with me now, What is beeeeee???:
“Forgetful and tired as sin!! ✨✨✨
But I do have a few established relationships and deets planned for my chars and yours so I shall message and discuss in the morrow my dudes ☀️

Excited we r finally going!!! ☀️💖☀️

The predicted fate of the Silverite Hands upon entering the ruins.. 😂

no other reason for the mention here other than I forgot to say earlier that Mathias is hot af and i greatly approve of the image. good lordt
Lol, thanks. He’s a very pretty boy, but isn’t super aware of that

Side note, just moved into my apartment for college and haven’t gotten wifi set up yet, so might be a bit before I can post and replies might be a bit slow. I will do my best though!

On a side note, i'll probably have my post done sometime tomorrow.. having a bit of a 'me day' today. 🤣

Having a bit of writer's block right now 😭 .. got some my post done but it's not quite finished yet. Should hopefully be done sometime tomorrow <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back