• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Age: Fen'Harel - {OOC}

Who’s going to be our Inky poo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I feel for solas in the last one second run through ifound Sera so annoying for some reason.

Omg, ngl, but same haha 👀👀
Like, I do like her but I don’t? I get what they were trying to do with her character, an elf that doesn’t care about being an elf particularly, but boy howdy did they go hard in the Pixie Dream Girl direction haha

Omg, ngl, but same haha 👀👀
Like, I do like her but I don’t? I get what they were trying to do with her character, an elf that doesn’t care about being an elf particularly, but boy howdy did they go hard in the Pixie Dream Girl direction haha
I agree. I have mixed feeling about her finding moments her childishness is either endearing or annoying. Her romance especially, especially as seems to want to end the relationship if you want to believe some of the revelations about elves.

i think Sene and Sera didn't get along to well or well Sene hated her sera but well pretended to be similar in attitude about elf past stuff

ALSO. ANYONE ELSE FIND IT KIND OF CREEPYTHAT MARWEN WROTE. LIKE. A FULL LENTGH JAUNTY SONG ABOUT HER?? WHEN SERA LITERALLY LIVES IN THE TAVERN AND EVERYTHING???

imagine just chillin in your room and from the living room you just hear someone singing a song about how you’re manic n mischievous as shit all the while making innuendos to your sexual exploits.

ALSO. ANYONE ELSE FIND IT KIND OF CREEPYTHAT MARWEN WROTE. LIKE. A FULL LENTGH JAUNTY SONG ABOUT HER?? WHEN SERA LITERALLY LIVES IN THE TAVERN AND EVERYTHING???

imagine just chillin in your room and from the living room you just hear someone singing a song about how you’re manic n mischievous as shit all the while making innuendos to your sexual exploits.
Catchy though and thanks to you i have that particular earworm back. Thank you.

BrandedAFreak BrandedAFreak do you want to move the merc group on a bit in your post, what with Rin + Tobrin scouting out the temple and what have you, or shall I write a little mover first ?? I don't mind either bb 👍👍

sorry the post is ugly and missing group b’s bit!! i jist wanted to hirry up and get somethung wrotten!! I will tidy it and add the second part when i’ve eaten!!

I hope we’re all doing well!! ☀️

I've tidied up my post!! And also added Tabots bit!! Beg pardon if the smartie group content seems a little slow for now, but I promise, it will soon get spicy and interesting!!

As for the Mercs in the temple. I thought I should give a quick description of the temple and what the Mercs can expect inside. So as said in the post itself, the temple/shrine/whatever is supposedly dedicated to the Guardians of the Long gone emerald knights. But basically it's literally just a bunch of old collapsed pillars, walkways, etc. In my mind, it looks a lot like the Elvhen Ruins seen in trespasser. Messy and broken AF, but in a cool aesthetic kind of way. Once inside, the group should begin to feel, just a little bit off. Nothing major, but they'll just feel peculiar. Twitchy, strange, queasy, whatever, you get me. Elves will feel additionally odd because, you know, #weirdelfshitasperusual. Something will happen, and then things will kick off a bit, so feel free to write up your characters reaction to the temple if you like.

On that note, does anyone want to volunteer their character within the Merc group to be a silly billy who physically cannot resist the urge to touch stuff with the reckless abandon of a small unruly child for the pursuit of drama?? :))))

I've also just realised that the only feasible way of Tabot going around and gathering people for this little venture of his, is if he literally just like, went door to door and asked people or sent of flyers or whatever. And that in turn just immediately popped the idea in my head of like, Tabot being the Avon-Lady/Jehovah's Witnesses of the Thedas world.

-knock knock knock- Hello there! Would you like to hear about the Dread Wolf today Madam?"

I'm alive...ish? >_>

Big mood right there. Think we're all feelin' that atm, haha

But we all good with this tho?? R we waitin' on anyone (Are we watin' on me 👀 👀)

Shall I start working on the mover thingy??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back