Elephants can smell water.
(I legit just went with Fen'Harel cause like... He's pretty much the one reason we're all here, and 'The Hunt for Baldy Man' doesn't sound as professional I suppose)
This here is the place where we can initially discuss all plot, character, world and general narrative-type elements we'd like to include within the RP.
Rusty of Shackleford TheTypestitute Bradchon PrankFox BrandedAFreak ThatGuyWithSouvlaki vaelis Crayons shdjskakak
So, I've made a list of important things we need to consider first i suppose, here is that there list:
- History, with regards to events of previous games specifically. Think Dragon Age Keep.
- Egg Boi, What he does and when he does it, and how it initially affects our characters and sets them off on their quest.
- Our own characters, with regards to how they already know and/or get to know each other. What forms them into a group for the purposes of the RP's story, etc.
- The Fate of the Inquisition, and the Inquisitor.
- The Mage Rebellion, how did it all go down. Or has it even properly finished yet really?
- E L V E S
- I will probably add a little more to this as we go, and I remember things that I have inevitably forgotten at this present moment in time.
But to save us all getting confused and discussing everything all at once, I thought we could go through them all one by one, just to keep things clear.
So, that said, first topic up for discussion is actually the Cheeky lil egg man himself, and all the stuff he's getting up to. Regardless of the Inquisitor and their opinions/decisions regarding Solas at the end of Trespasser, it's relatively clear that he's going to do his damnedest to tear down the veil no matter what. He's already doing a pretty good job at getting that started too by the looks of things, as even throughout Trespasser, that boi has quite a few spies and agents all over the place. However, I'm aware that if he just legit tore down the veil within the first few lines of the RP it would be literal chaos in so many different ways, on so many different ways. So, my proposition is this: As the man himself explains in DA:I And Trespasser, he had to take a REALLY big nap (Uthenera) to even recover from banishing the Elven Pantheon behind the Veil in the first place. By the time Trespasser goes down, he has supposedly regained much of that power, but, surely he still needs to tap into an additional source yet to do something like, oh, you know, tear down the sky. So I suggest that Solas needs to either find/unlock/generally tap into yet another Orb of Power, similar to the one he tried to get old Coryphues to unlock throughout DA:I. Our characters could somehow learn/be informed of his plan, and have their first order/quest as a group be to try and get to it/stop him/whatever, before Solas is able to do his thing with it. It might be interesting if our little gang isn't exactly successful either, but that can be discussed much later yet. For now, does that make sense as an initial Quest Goal? What are Y'alls thoughts?