• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Age: Fen'Harel - {OOC}

Who’s going to be our Inky poo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Yeah, Bryce Cousland II (Rusty) Tabot (A-Mankeybee and Your Sene.

Thanks!!! He’s my first and only Qunari character I’ve made and really delved into and he was really fun to make and while learning and taking a lot from the qun studies. :) A wip version is posted to give better ideas of him.

I haven’t yet gotten all typos resolved, a straight copy and paste from my workshop. Haha
It was a joke in that sene likely would not date anyone to much baggage to many worries to bond with other truly

I was thinking the best fit would be your Merc group. And noticed that lacking for a mage. Though his motives will be fun to see on why he joined them and how that came about. Haha
Exactly! fun all around and Godet is an understanding girl unless you are spy for a quanari invasion that your welcome to join.

No, Leliana is my main squeeze. Alistair is just my side chick.
A separately i thought you meant a literal threesome.

Exactly! fun all around and Godet is an understanding girl unless you are spy for a quanari invasion that your welcome to join.

A separately i thought you meant a literal threesome.
Indeed! Haha, I don’t think she has anything to worry about with him and the Qunari, he’d prefer to stay away from his Qun following kin. Consider Saar-Raas a Merc then, even if only to expand his quest for understanding and needed travels to do so. Haha

Ok, outside of extra, Saar-Raas is done. ( Nothing in mind at the moment for extras) I imagine his history in regards to relevance with the plot and it’s history can be explored in IC, perhaps? Allows for some time to explore it and work it all out in the present.

Ok, outside of extra, Saar-Raas is done. ( Nothing in mind at the moment for extras) I imagine his history in regards to relevance with the plot and it’s history can be explored in IC, perhaps? Allows for some time to explore it and work it all out in the present.

Sounds good to me 👍🏽👍🏽 I’m excited to get things going my dudes!!

I downloaded a mod for Origins that allows your Mabari to accompany you as a 5th party member.. 😍

It is -buggy- as fuck though.. so I wouldn't use it on a playthrough that 'matters' to you.. 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread

Back